rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So Glad I went out.... (New Years Eve)

Victory gentleman, sweet victory! [Image: angel.gif]

This should probably be posted on a New Years Eve thread, but as I type this at 5:35 AM after dropping off the hot blonde girl that I fucked, I am feeling like making my own thread, Goddamn it!!

I was almost about to say fuck it and not go out last night, I was literally about to take a fat rip of weed and fire up the newest Batman movie on DVD, when my homie finally texted me back.

He said he knew about a party and was down to check it out... I got suited and booted, rocking my new Diesal jeans ($$ well spent), nice Banana Rep sweater and Clarks shoes. While nothing special, guys around here dress like trash so I was easily the best dressed guy at every venue.

When we first got to the party it was earlier probably around 10:30, it looked pretty dead but had potential. It was at a rock climbing gym in one of those big industrial warehouse style spaces. Dope set up, couches, bar, dancefloor area, DJ booth, dancefloor area.

We decide to hit the bars for a while and then bounce to the party later because it was supposed to pick up. We hit 2 bars downtown and they are whack as fuck, I'm talking literally 4 to 1 sausage to taco ratio, and of the few chicks that are there none of them are hot. I was thinking the night was a lost cause and was beginning to accept defeat.

We walk outside the bars, and turn the corner and post up in front of another restaurant/bar venue that was having a Talking Heads cover band. I chat up this tall amazonian 5 ft. 10 girl who I've seen around, she's got a pretty face, but is a bit too thick and borderlining on fattydome. Overall I'd rate her a 6 due to carrying her fat well, big tits/ass, and pretty face.

Anyhow I play some slick, playful, indirect game on her. I thought I had fucked up by going too indirect and not being "man enough" and escalating at the start... She commented on how she missed the count down to 12 am, and at 12:10 we playfully counted it down like it was just about to turn 12. I made the mistake of going in for a cheek kiss at that point, instead of the full on kiss, which is what I should have done (New Years kiss, classic move).

Anyhow I start to run kino on her, amp up the flirting and she basically ditches her friends who are trying to drag her off to the bar, to go to the party with me and my group. Good sign.

Once we get to the party, I buy her a PBR and while running kino, I say something to the effect of how about we have a "real NYE kiss". Then go in for it like a champ, and she loves it, we end up having an extended make out session.

Over the course of the next couple hours I am dancing with this thick amazon chick, grinding, grabbing her ass, rubbing her pussy, etc., but randomly every so often she would pull away, step off a little bit and dance by herself, or not fully submit, when I'd try to turn her head for a makeout kiss. To be honest it was getting a little bit annoying, I'm thinking does this girl want the dick or not?

Anyhow, at this point it's probably like 1:30 and this party is popping off, for this area it was top notch, and the talent was abundant. I had cute single honeys all over the place giving me the eye. I basically came to the conclusion that if this thick chick doesn't start getting more bout about my dick, I may have to say fuck it and try to holler at something else.

At a certain point, the thick chick walks off and doesn't say a thing to me, about where she is going. I wasn't sure if she went home, went to the bar, or the bathroom, etc.

Next thing I know I got two cute chicks posting up right in front of me, turning looking over their shoulder giving me the eye. Proximity, check. IOIs, check. I somehow initiate conversation, and mention how I wasn't even drunk (I had 2.5 beers), the cute blonde 7.5 says that shes drunk. I playfully say "drunk enough to grind on random guys?" She says, "oh no, definitely not," to which I reply "only with me" with a sly smirk in a cocky-funny kind of way.

I pull her into me and start grinding on her, I place my hands firmly on her thighs near her pussy and pull her into me, and start grinding my dick into her ass. She doesn't pull away or show me any resistance... good sign. When she turned her head to look at me over her shoulder, I grabbed her chin, and pulled her in for a make-out kiss, caveman style.

She says, "You're not going to give me herpes are you?", I take this as a greenlight, and say "no I'd never do that" in a serious tone, and then continue to make out with her profusely.

We are grinding and making out feriouciously on the dancefloor. I swear I was in the zone, girls were eye fucking the shit out of me, and all the guys standing around me were all giving me head nods, thumbs up, and trying to click their beer glass with mine to give props.

My homie got mad lucky because the girl I was macking's hot friend who honestly was straight fine probably an 8.5, started to chat him up and was coming on hella strong, telling him he was mad fine, etc. Dude was kind of being pussy, but this chick was feeling him and since me and my girl were making out hard, he kind of took the cue and kissed her.

My homie and his chick were sitting on the couch and my girl started ignoring me and was talking to her friend. I basically pulled an alpha move, picked this girl up, sat down on the couch too, placed her on top of my lap, then we continued the make out session.

At a certain point, the chubby 6 girl came back, (she had gone to the bathroom), and came back to find me making out with a much hotter girl. She looked at me and had a really upset and hurt look on her face, for a moment the inner nice guy in me felt really bad. I felt like a dick, but then I said to myself "fuck it." I just upgraded to a girl almost 2 points higher, and this girl isn't ignoring me periodically, pulling away, giving mixed signals. Truthfully I would have fucked the chubby six if she had stuck around, but that was her bad for taking off without telling me.

Anyhow at the end of the night I almost lost out on the lay, the cute blonde girl kept insisting that she had to go, and was about to catch a ride with her sister. I almost folded, but I stepped up and asserted my dominance, and was extremely persistent telling her she was coming home with me and I'd drive her home, so she could sleep in her own bad and take care of her dog (which she claimed was sick).

Also got lucky because the cute blonde's hot brunette friend was all about my boy and obviously wanted some dick. She insisted that we all go back to his place to hang out. She started complaining about how she was hungry and I agreed to drive everyone to Safeway, fortunately Safeway was closed, but then she was saying she wanted to go to the 24 hour diner.

I insisted my boy had some food at his place... But this guy was fucking up the game!! He was saying that he literally just moved into his new apt that day (true) and had no food. I had to literally mad dog him, and say with emphasis, "DUDE YOU HAVE FOOD AT YOUR PLACE!", I gave him the WTF!! look with my facial gesturing. He finally got the clue and was like "oh yeah, I do have some food, I'll whip something together."

I dropped him and his chick off (he got so lucky), then I drive my chick back to my pad. The entire time she's trying to rationalize shit (hamster), telling me that she won't sleep with me, we can kiss and thats it, she's keeping her clothes on etc.

She resisted my first couple attempts to finger her and suck her titties, but within 5 mins she was stratled on top of me, but still insisting that she wouldn't fuck or go to the bedroom. That's when I pulled a power move, she was stratled on top of me on the couch, when I picked her up and carried her from the living room, all the way to my bed. From there it was on like Donkey Kong, got the clothes, off, she sucked my dick, and I haven't gotten laid in forever, so I busted pretty quick, she obviously swallowed the nut down, and then pretended to go spit it out. LOL.

Fortunately, I got some more dome, ate her puss (which I normally never do), and then fucked her. At first she wouldn't let me hit without a condom, was insisting I wear it, but my dick wouldn't stay hard which was fucking with my mind. Fortunately she gave me some more dome, and I pulled the old let me stick it in for a second to get fully hard, which she complied to... Once I got my dick in there, she was moaning, screaming, and telling me to fuck her hard, no condom, no problem.

Wanted her to stay so I could fuck in the morning, but I ended up dropping her at her house a couple towns over. Hopefully I will get a repeat session with her, but to be honest I don't really fucking care.

I brought in 2013 in the best possible way, and ended a brutal 3.5 month long dry spell. When I got home I took a fat shit, smoked a huge rip of chronic, and now I leave you with the end of this story. And to think how differently my night would have turned out if I took that hit of weed and said fuck it to watch the new Batman movie.

It's amazing how one night can total reverse a man's game, I felt like a fucking king tonight!

2013 should hopefully be an epic year, so far so good, and to add to the epicness, earlier in the day I bought a one way ticket to Mexico for the end of January.

Bless you RooshV Forum brethren, I hope 2013 brings you plenty of riches in the best possible ways.

[Image: s3AoP.gif]

You definitely found an unorthodox way to spend New Years, and it paid off. Good for you, my night was a wash.

That 3.5 month dry spell does sound brutal though, you gotta expand your hunting grounds!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Nice, man!

The only thing I'd be careful about is raw-dogging after you've already cum. I think that there's sperm in the dick-canal that's leftover that needs to be flushed out.

Quote: (01-01-2013 09:26 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I pulled the old let me stick it in for a second to get fully hard, which she complied to...

[Image: pimp.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Cheers OG...Im glad I went out as well.

Before going to a raging warehouse party, a couple pals and I went to our favorite bar for the countdown. While at the bar I kept inviting random girls to the party and by the time we left it was a group of 12. (7 girls i had not known prior, a couple dudes who were with them).

Get to the party and people are just crazy...I had one of the girls put eye liner on me and sipped some absinthe.

Kept making strong eye contact with any lady I thought was cute, chatted them up for a minute, until I found a very good looking blonde chick. Go over to her with a smirk, say "hey" and stare her down. She smiles big so I sit down and we start to chat.

She is a bi-sexual Russian and we talk about that and how terrible American women are. Start touching a lot right away. I tell her how attracted to her I am and how I always take what I want. She loves to hear that and I go in for the kiss and we start making out. I pull away and put my hand on her crotch while looking looking in the other direction. She moves her pussy around so I put my hand down the back of her pants...over her gorgeous ass, move her thong out of the way and slip my middle finger in her wet pussy whilst having my thumb on her asshole.

I do this while continually looking in the other direction.

She is really wet and I put some pussy juice on my thumb and try and push it in her ass as far as it can get (not that far). Her friends come over and start talking to her and she just has a conversation like normal while my digits are penetrating her holes. Then one of her friends starts talking to ME and I tell her how much I like cheese and how dolphins are really smart and some other stupid shit.

Her friends wont leave so I take my fingers out of her and take her away to try and find a place to fuck. There is a hallway behind the bar and we go back there and make out some more...she touches my dick and i pull down my pants. She gets on her knees and starts to blow me. It feels really good but I am worried about someone finding us and am not able to come. I pull her off me and finger her a little bit more before pulling my pants up. Then we go back to the party and proceed as normal.

I took this ones number (she is really good looking, an easy 8) and then leave the party around 6am. On the train home I smell my fingers and smile.

Glad to know some of you guys had a good time, my night was a complete failure. Oh well, there is always next year.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

.........slow clap.........

I wonder what you would have done if your friend hadn't finally got it. I'm sure we'd be reading now a thread on how you need to disappear out of the country for a while if it wasn't the case.

Thats why youve been in such a bad mood lately. Good job.

OG - Which city are you based out of?

I bet that chick's New Year's Resolution was no more ONS's.

See how long that lasts...

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Quote: (01-01-2013 03:07 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I wonder what you would have done if your friend hadn't finally got it. I'm sure we'd be reading now a thread on how you need to disappear out of the country for a while if it wasn't the case.

No that would be a pussy ass bitch move. I own my problems and issues and deal with reality, like a man.

Quote: (01-01-2013 04:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

No I haven't been in a bad mood, but you've been a bit of a hater, maybe that should be your new years revolution, stopping hating, start living.

Props man.

My sure thing spent the night hugging the toilet. Cockblocked by alcohol.

Quote: (01-01-2013 05:40 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2013 04:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

No I haven't been in a bad mood, but you've been a bit of a hater, maybe should be your new years revolution, stopping hating, start living.
Lol [Image: heart.gif]

Sending a good luck heart your way for 2013. May many nuts be busted this year.

Fucking hell that's some sort of every single planet aligning at the same time and powering your mojo shit.

Plans to stay in. Mate texts you to get you out.
Get your game on early on a 6.
Ditch her for someone better.
Get the 6 mad jealous seeing you make out with someone hotter.
Your mate nearly fucks everything up but it gets salvaged.
You fuck her and get the bed to yourself to sleep in.

Hahaha. Owned it.

...I busted pretty quick, she obviously swallowed the nut down, and then pretended to go spit it out. LOL.

[Image: tdcs.gif]

For some reason, I couldn't stop laughing at this.

She says, "You're not going to give me herpes are you?"

[Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-03-2013 03:24 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

She says, "You're not going to give me herpes are you?"

[Image: lol.gif]

She's obviously a virgin haha. Good work OG!

When I got home I took a fat shit, smoked a huge rip of chronic, and now I leave you with the end of this story.

Oh you California boys.

I went out for new years. Had fun at house parties and then the bars.

My strategy was simple.

Pick up the lonely chicks that were on the way home.

It worked...I was staying less than 5 minutes from the bulk of college town night life.
All I had to do was wait till clubs closed up and walk a girl to my place...then show her the door 45 minutes later [Image: wink.gif]

I am the cock carousel