rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your favourite HPP (Hamster Provocation Protocol)?

This is my first post, first off, a happy new year to all the brothers in game. May the new year bring you all prosperity, peace and warehouses full of pussy.

I've been in the game for just over 10 years now (started when I was 19), self taught I suppose. Reading this forum has really allowed me to understand 'how' my game works, it's really allowed me to refine and tighten up my personal game as well as introduce me to some new concepts. My favourite concept being the 'rationalization hamster' lol.

I always get a kick out of winding chicks up, but now when I see the hamster spinning on it's wheel it makes it so much more fun. I can literally see the hamster getting exhausted lol.

Anyway this is one of my favourite HPP's (Hamster Provocation Protocol)

Feminist Bitch (fb): I'm strong and independent, I don't need no man for nothing

Me: I'm very sorry to hear that (in a slight disappointed tone)

Fb: What do you mean, why should you be sorry

Me: Well, i'm sorry that you feel that way because everybody needs somebody

BOOM..... the hamster get's so nuked that the bitch tries desperately to prove to you that she isn't a cold hearted cyborg bitch. I've gotten quite a few lays after running this HPP. It sets up a good frame where she's trying to prove herself to you.

Hamster baiting is so much fun, please share your favourite HPP.

First - Great handle.

Second - I like it when girls say "Oh well he wasn't that important to me anyways," or anything to effect where she implies men are expendable.

I always reply, "Yeah I know. Use and lose 'em, that's my motto too!" (stolen from Roissy)

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Is someone else but me suspicious of a new user with a user name that is obviously an internal reference?

Vicious, yes..could go either way, maybe a longtime lurker or his highness the Irt himself...

Hahaha, this is not the IRT. His posts were hilarious though and the username that I chose just cracked me up (it's quite humorous I think). I have been browsing the forum for the past month (been in the game for a while) so I decided to join up and contribute/learn. Glad to be here bro's!

I bet that comment results in temporary hamster paralysis, stun gun style!

Quote: (01-01-2013 11:35 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

First - Great handle.

Second - I like it when girls say "Oh well he wasn't that important to me anyways," or anything to effect where she implies men are expendable.

I always reply, "Yeah I know. Use and lose 'em, that's my motto too!" (stolen from Roissy)