rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pulling the trigger

Pulling the trigger

I've noticed a common theme lately as I've been getting more devoted to practicing game. Closing the deal / pulling the trigger is truly the make or break point. In the past couple weeks I've had several girls I've missed out on because of stupid decisions. One night we met some girls and as we were leaving the bar I was making out with the cute one while she was basically giving me a hj (def in the bag, she was ready to leave with me). All of a sudden I see a stuck truck and get my buddy to help me push them out. I thought this move would make us look badass, but really afterwards the girls went cold and we lost out (learning experience). It's just incredible how fast women can go from in the bag to cold. I guess you really have to get them while they are too worked up to say no.

Also noticed this in other aspects in life, procrastination and not "hitting while the irons hot" is a definite way to lose out on many experiences.

Pulling the trigger

Wtf. Bang > being Good Samaritan. Next time forget the truck

Pulling the trigger

I'd rather be a good man.

Thats what will bring the good girls running.

and no, a good man is not comparable to a "nice guy".

Pulling the trigger

That five minutes gave her hamster time to spin up. She had time to think and second-guess herself.

Pulling the trigger

Helping out someone weaker than yourself lowers your value in the American woman's subconscious mind. I've actually had women think less of me because I gave money to a homeless man in front of them.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Pulling the trigger

Quote: (12-22-2012 12:03 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Helping out someone weaker than yourself lowers your value in the American woman's subconscious mind. I've actually had women think less of me because I gave money to a homeless man in front of them.

Homeless people provide a service. For only a few dollars they make you feel like you've performed a good meaningful deed.

Pulling the trigger

[quote='Samseau' pid='332425' dateline='1356152607']
***To be fair I still think there are some American women who dont think that way but unfortunately we as men today no longer have the luxury of giving them the benefit of the doubt since we cant read their minds. As for the majority, that just shows how truly messed up psychologically American women have let themselves become. As a constant Alpha in their presence you would think that women would appreciate a kind, humane gesture such as giving money to a homeless man. Doing this shows you make enough money to live comfortably and take her out and still distribute your wealth among the less fortunate w/out breaking a sweat. Unfortunately it's now interpreted as a sign of weakness.