rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fitness/Bodybuilder/Athletic women?!?!

So with pretty much everybody on the forum in agreement that obesity in women is a huge TURNOFF...Why is it that most men don't like or are turned off by a physically fit woman?Out of all the guys I know I'm the only one that actually LIKES and isn't put off by female muscle.Most cats I know don't even like a chick with a six pack but turn right around and clown and put down fat girls.I've recently gotten into bodybuilding and it's just amazing that here these women are making the ultimate sacrifices to preserve their looks and live a healthy lifestyle and yet most men scoff at a chick that very obviously works out.I don't get it.These are VERY attractive women that still maintain and give off a very feminine vibe. I personally don't care what anyone thinks about who I find attractive but I'm just trying to figure out why I seem to be in the minority here with my appreciation of these types of women...Thoughts,Discussion...

Sour grapes theory

I don't like she-hulks at all, but, I'd take a weightlifter chick over an Auschwitz victim looking cardio addict (or a fatty, of course) any day of the week.

A decent bodybuilding type diet and a whole body strength routine leads to women having healthy body fat ratio as well as defining muscular structure, which combine to create the most drool-inducing voluptuous curves.

Another thing worth nothing is that short of steroids or miraculous genetics, women aren't generally even capable of looking "muscley"... Google around for female power-lifters or sprinters. The ones that look hulky are actually kind of the minority.

I suspect the broscience type guys (who, as a group, I don't think are too secure in their own masculinity) are just intimated by the idea of a woman lifting weights, or something.

[Image: female-sprinter.jpg][Image: IErga.jpg]

^ Sprinter and power-lifter, respectively. Tell me you wouldn't hit that... Seriously.

I've got one friend thats damn near 350lbs that only fucks tooth picks.He actually said with a straight face that he was scared a 140lbs fitness chick would beat him up.I'm just more so floored by the straight up ignorance than anything.I mean these are broads with tits,ass and gorgeous faces that have a little muscle.It's not like we're talking a female Phil Heath or anything.Oh well I think these chicks may prove to be easy targets due to lack of male attention...More for me.

Quote: (12-20-2012 09:19 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

I don't like she-hulks at all, but, I'd take a weightlifter chick over an Auschwitz victim looking cardio addict (or a fatty, of course) any day of the week.

A decent bodybuilding type diet and a whole body strength routine gives women a healthy body fat ratio as well as defining muscular structure, which combine to create the most drool-inducing voluptuous curves.

Another thing worth nothing is that short of steroids or miracle genetics, almost no women are even capable of looking "muscley", really... Just do a google image search for female power-lifters or sprinters. The ones that look hulky are actually kind of the minority.

I suspect the broscience type guys (who, as a group, I don't think are too secure in their own masculinity) are just intimated by the idea of a woman lifting weights, or something.

[Image: female-sprinter.jpg][Image: IErga.jpg]

^ Sprinter and power-lifter, respectively. Tell me you wouldn't hit that... Seriously.

I would SEXUALLY DESTROY them broads and would feel GREAT about it afterward.

TheMachinist,

You don't get to have a monopoly on these types brah. I like them too!

I'm seriously turned on by these types of chicks and whenever I mention it to a friend, 9/10 times they think I'm joking and really cannot believe that I'm 100% serious.

These girls with six packs, defined back, arms, and legs and with a pure muscular ass--I'm all for it. As you said too, totally blows my mind that more guys are not into this.

Larissa Reis would be a perfect example. I'm not sure if I have a single friend that would be into it, but a type like that is welcome in my home anytime.

What's even stranger is alot of roided up meat heads don't even like em.I'm like WTF?!?!?

To my regret, unfortunately I have never yet been with what I would consider a "fitness" chick (obligatory six pack, under 8-10% body fat, can actually move some weight).

I would imagine they could be easy targets, due to lack of attention, as you said, but unfortunately I cannot confirm from personal experience.

Somebody must be banging them though. What's your take?

Physically fit is one thing, but the bodybuilder types are basically dudes. The fitness model types are the perfect combination of fit and muscular without the bulging definition of bodybuilders. The ass on that track athlete (#155) is perfect. The one taking the self pic is also hot, but the downside of them being so fit is some of them burn all the fat out of their breasts, but I'm more of an ass man anyway.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (12-20-2012 09:42 PM)Technics Wrote:  

To my regret, unfortunately I have never yet been with what I would consider a "fitness" chick (obligatory six pack, under 8-10% body fat, can actually move some weight).

I would imagine they could be easy targets, due to lack of attention, as you said, but unfortunately I cannot confirm from personal experience.

I've been making it a point to speak to every chick I see that actually works out SERIOUSLY.I'm finding that they are very receptive when a man DOES speak to em.Alot of them feel outcasted for their choice to live a fit life.I'm going to the Arnold Classic in a couple months to scope out the talent.I'm into older women as well and the fitness industry is CRAWLING with hot, physically fit broads so I'm hoping to pick up some of those as well as the younger ones.It sucks though because where I live most chix just workout enough to catch a man and then they go right back to the unhealthy shit.Crossfit gym's though are full of talent I've heard so I'm gonna get into that here soon as well...

Interesting, that's how I would imagine.

Be sure to report back whatever happens at the Arnold Classic.

By the way, I believe Las Vegas is the female fitness competition capital of the United States, if I'm not mistaken.

Quote: (12-20-2012 10:08 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2012 09:42 PM)Technics Wrote:  

I've been making it a point to speak to every chick I see that actually works out SERIOUSLY.I'm finding that they are very receptive when a man DOES speak to em.Alot of them feel outcasted for their choice to live a fit life.I'm going to the Arnold Classic in a couple months to scope out the talent.I'm into older women as well and the fitness industry is CRAWLING with hot, physically fit broads so I'm hoping to pick up some of those as well as the younger ones.It sucks though because where I live most chix just workout enough to catch a man and then they go right back to the unhealthy shit.Crossfit gym's though are full of talent I've heard so I'm gonna get into that here soon as well...

Quote: (12-20-2012 10:04 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Physically fit is one thing, but the bodybuilder types are basically dudes. The fitness model types are the perfect combination of fit and muscular without the bulging definition of bodybuilders. The ass on that track athlete (#155) is perfect. The one taking the self pic is also hot, but the downside of them being so fit is some of them burn all the fat out of their breasts, but I'm more of an ass man anyway.

I happen to even find SOME female bodybuilders attractive.As long as they ain't deep into the roids where they get man jaw,baldness and back hair I can work with it.Due to muscular development they loose their tits so most of the serious competitors get implants anyway...and despite popular opinion most of them aren't lesbians.

[Image: woman_man.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Haha, I knew it was only a matter of time until someone posted something like this.

You may ridicule us, but this is our preference.

"Hello everyone. My name is Technics and I'm into fitness girls."

Edit: Just to be clear, picture below is not the preference! We're talking about fitness girls, not roided out bodybuilders.

Quote: (12-20-2012 11:15 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2012 11:15 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

That 's very obviously a woman but she has gotten carried away with the sauce.Off season and a bit toned down I'd probably bang though.I'm on my phone but as soon as I can post some pics I'll show you guys the women I'm talking about.

[Image: By_PavelYthjall_AncaMarcus-.jpg]
[Image: 810904144.jpg]
[Image: 527658728.jpg]
[Image: 539628_351222074914034_206979286004981_8...5557_n.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

[Image: 468482-terminator_2_038.jpg]
[Image: Does_madonna_work_out_too_much_main.jpg]

Relevant:

[Image: marathoner-vs-sprinter-female.jpg]

The comparison there is a bit unfair and extreme (there are better looking marathon chicks out there), but, which would you pick?

Gross, distended looking tummies, and utterly uninspiring "curves" from the marathon runners... And they look twice their age. X_x
Read a little further into the science behind aerobic cardiovascular exercise and it's not much of a mystery as to why, though-

Quote:Charles Poliquin Wrote:

Bad News #1 - Aerobic Training Raises Cortisol and Accelerates Aging
Aerobic training raises cortisol levels and accelerates aging. If your cortisol levels are chronically elevated, your body will store fat instead of burning it. High cortisol also leads to visceral belly fat gain, which by itself increases fat accumulation and inflammation in the body. By other means, aerobic exercise increases inflammation in the body, which I’ll demonstrate in #2, and when you combine this with the bad oxidative substances that are elevated by visceral fat, you’ll be getting old before your time!

Any day of the week, I'll take a chick who lifts weights (which comprises a huge part of a sprinter's training regimen, if the comparison was unclear to you) and eats nourishing food over a chick that subsists off rice cakes and compulsively cannibalizes her lean mass on the elliptical every day.

Which would you rather bring to bed now, and which do you think will look better in 5, 10 years? [Image: tongue.gif]

All VERY attractive to me...
[Image: attachment.jpg9190]   [Image: attachment.jpg9188]   [Image: attachment.jpg9187]   

As well as...
[Image: attachment.jpg9191]   [Image: attachment.jpg9192]   [Image: attachment.jpg9193]   [Image: attachment.jpg9194]   

More of what I like...of which MOST men find unattractive...
[Image: attachment.jpg9195]   [Image: attachment.jpg9196]   [Image: attachment.jpg9197]   [Image: attachment.jpg9198]   [Image: attachment.jpg9199]   

From G's site...

[Image: One-Hundred-Push-Ups-In-a-Row-II.jpg]

Even the most ripped ones wouldn't look too bad when they're not pumped up for a photoshoot.

I have an unconfirmed theory that they'd appreciate strength and power more than your average chick, so if you're man enough (which we all should be) to totally dominate them, they'd eat it up and beg for more. Anyone gone there?

That's just it. Despite all the muscle THEIR STILL WOMEN. So they STILL get off on being dominated by a MAN. I have only had a couple experiences with exceptionally fit women(athletes not fitness or bodybuilder types) and both of them although very muscled and borderline masculine were very much WOMEN in the bedroom.

https://www.facebook.com/EmJHealthandfit...ts&fref=ts