rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Difference between US/UK girls?

I live in the UK and have yet to visit the US.

So - for those with experience of girls from the US and the UK. Do you think girls from the US are more hypergamous (ie more interested in the status/wealth of the guy) than girls from the UK?

Hypergamy is mentioned alot by American bloggers. But - I am curious if things aren't as bad as that in Britain. It seems to me that girls in the UK are less materialistic than girls in the US. Also - seems as if girls in the UK just drift in and out of relationships based on whoever happens to be in their social circle. Versus going out and searching for the most high status guy they can get. In that regards it seems girls from the US might be more aggressive in pursuing what they want.

Anyway - I am always curious about differences between the US and the UK. So - I hope some other people can share there insight. I would hate to fall into some lazy stereotypes when it comes to analysing differences between the two countries.

Cardguy

I think British chicks are only in interested in getting plastered via binge drinking.

You from Wales, bruv?@CardGuy

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

One thing I have noticed is that American girls will filthy grind up on you on the dancefloor like you wouldn't believe but this doesn't mean your getting a makeout or anything more. They just grind you for the sake of grinding. If your grinding a British chick though your getting a makeout at the very least and hopefully much more. Anyone else notice this or just me?

Had a female friend (a.k.a. slutty fuckbuddy) study abroad in Winchester this fall. She says that the University culture was to get drunk and hook up with whoever was around.

I'm in England. And at Uni - English girls do get very drunk. So that probably has an impact.

Cardguy

I forgot to provide a counterpoint.

I'd say that American girls, especially in University, are much more guarded about their sexuality. Sure, they fuck like bunnies, but only if they think no one will know.

This girl tells me that whenever a guy and a girl in the same social circle hook up in the UK, its pretty much public knowledge and no one could care less.

British and American girls seem to both be similarly overweight. American girls are facially better looking with better teeth. British girls are friendlier, more down to earth and less pretentious.

There's less difference than you guys think. Both are out of shape, annoying, and career focused.

I would say Brits are more status conscious. They dress better and will put on a shitload of makeup to at least to try to cover up flaws, which their are many. American girls are proud to show up in shitty pajama bottoms, flip flops and without makeup.

US girls brush their teeth?

Quote:Quote:

Difference between McDonalds and Burger King?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The unifying feature is, you don't want to date either of them.

Agree with Samseau, theres literally fuck all separating them

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I need to go to America and abuse the British London accent to get chicks wet.. Anyone else tried this yet

^^ Yeah youll kill it. I was in NYC in Aug and girls got all excited when I told them I live in London. I'm not even British!

Every Brit I've known scored big time with the local talent (US here). I don't know if it's the "tea bag" accent or what. One chick told me she could get pregnant just listening to a British accent.
Personally, I blame the school system. We use to get all the "British culture" shit rammed down our throats by teachers. They would visit the tourist sites in London every 10 years.
Thank gawd the Net broadcasting soccer riots has allowed for some leverage.

Quote: (12-21-2012 07:38 AM)Millz Wrote:  

I need to go to America and abuse the British London accent to get chicks wet.. Anyone else tried this yet

im up for this, we could also smash Piers Morgan's face in too

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos