rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how many cocks average American 25 year had inside?

how many dicks do you guys think the average American 25 year old female has had in her lifetime? Her own level of attractiveness makes a difference I think, so lets say 5, 7, and 9 for a quick analysis.

I would say 5 has had less than 7 due to lack of the best options. A 7 can usually pull a guy out of her relationship range for a ONS, so that's not an issue for a 7. I think a 9 has had less cocks than a 5 because she can afford to be picky, and she can pretty much always come back for more, who's going to deny a ONS with a 9? and even a lot of red pill dudes wouldn't mind having a LTR with a 9 for a bit.

so 9<5<7

So, just looking at 7's-

I think a party chick has had close to fifty, party chick who started really early closer to triple digits.

The average girl has probably had one or two serious relationships and a string of mini-relationships, along with a handful of ONS. so maybe 15-30 range.

The shy, quiet, non-partier who doesn't go to bars has probably had around 6-12 cocks inside her.

I don't really see it going less than that for a 7.

What do you guys think? At what point do you consider a LTR (for a bit, not marriage...) a turnoff once you get a general idea of how many she's had?

What's a lot? What's a little?

Ideally, I would like less than 5 (or none really). But that seems impossible to find, I think I just need to start looking much younger than 24-25.

I'm 24, for whoever's asking.

Does it matter?

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:26 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Does it matter?

eh, prob not.

still, i'd prefer a v-card to the town bicycle any day.

V-cards are overrated as fuck bro.

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:31 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

the grass is greener then. i wouldn't know.

so you would say you dont care between identical twins, both clean, one had 5 cocks, the other 80?

call it caring too much, whatever, but i'd rather have the twin with five.

I'd fuck the one that is better in bed.

There's a lot of variability.
At the low end, a 25 y.o. with a N of 3 is not unusual. At the high end, 50+ is not unusual either.
Eventually you get a radar as to how slutty a woman is. You'll never know the true number, but you have a feel for her sexual past.

If you're selecting for a LTR, I have a rule of thumb: double the number she tells you. This is assuming you have a relationship of trust and closeness with her. If you're just shooting the shit with a new woman, triple or more would be more like it.

If your innocent sweetie plausibly tells you 3, count on 6. She's probably not even aware of lying.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:37 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

I'd fuck the one that is better in bed.

lol. good response, hard to argue that.

that wasn't really the topic of my post though. to be straightforward, i'm in first year of law school, i don't have time and energy to have the player lifestyle i think is ideal, so I'm LTRing it right now.

and if it weren't for the cock count, I would be good to go with this chick for a bit. I find it hard to want to lock a pussy down as my own when I know a bunch of other dudes have been there.

this mindset is probably antithetical to this forum though, if i could i would be all about disattachment and cycling them through. if i tried doing that i'd probably get laid once or twice a week at best, prob a handful a month most likely. i get it everyday, anytime this way.

Those numbers sound extremely generous. These girls grew up with cell phones and social media from the gate.

I believe women these days prefer food, attention or drugs to sex. I wouldn't be surprised if their average number of partners was less than 10.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:49 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I believe women these days prefer food, attention or drugs to sex. I wouldn't be surprised if their average number of partners was less than 10.
I think I agree with that. Girls these days are attention whores.

I'm not sure the average would matter due to the amount of variance.
Probably close to 10, though.

Not a bad thread topic, if I had to guess I'd say a 25 year old cute American girl (7) who is a party girl, probably around 50 guys, if she's a moderate partier then I'd say around 20, if she's a shy girl who doesn't party a lot and is more LTR oriented around 10.

I think a lot of guys over estimate the average amount of partners a female has had. Think about all the guys you know and see who are in the 0-3 lifetime partners club. Its probably like 75% of American guys. A small percentage of men have a lot of sex with a lot of woman whereas woman's numbers will be more balanced. I'd estimate the average at 25 to be around 7-10. Some party girls significantly more but some girls who have been in a couple LTR's significantly less.

I agree with lavidaloca, think a lot of these figures are inflated. That's not to say there aren't any dumpsters out there though.

Georgraphy makes a difference IME.

the question you are asking is kinda like asking "what's the best color?" its way too broad to even begin getting an answer worth much

Quote: (12-18-2012 09:38 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

I think a lot of guys over estimate the average amount of partners a female has had. Think about all the guys you know and see who are in the 0-3 lifetime partners club. Its probably like 75% of American guys. A small percentage of men have a lot of sex with a lot of woman whereas woman's numbers will be more balanced. I'd estimate the average at 25 to be around 7-10. Some party girls significantly more but some girls who have been in a couple LTR's significantly less.

I may have overestimated my guesses, but the thing is most attractive American girls lose their virginity pretty early, I'd guess the average is now around 15-16, whereas it's a bit later for guys around 17-19. Now I'm not saying every 15 year old girl in America is getting fucked by multiple dudes, but if she starts at 15, that's 10 years of fucking, by the time she's 25.

Maybe she had a couple 3+ year relationships, but as soon as she brakes up she can fuck 2-3 guys no problem, while she's single over the next couple months. It's pretty obvious that women have the upper hand when it comes to getting sex, especially attractive women, they don't need game, they don't need to approach, they are constantly being courted by men, they can get sex from a different man every week if they want.

So I don't think it really makes sense to consider the average American man's notch count in relation to the average American woman's count. Outside of "alpha" players who have very high count, the average American guy has probably had much less partners than the average American woman.

I would guess around 20.

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:45 PM)godofwar Wrote:  

that wasn't really the topic of my post though. to be straightforward, i'm in first year of law school, i don't have time and energy to have the player lifestyle i think is ideal, so I'm LTRing it right now.

and if it weren't for the cock count, I would be good to go with this chick for a bit. I find it hard to want to lock a pussy down as my own when I know a bunch of other dudes have been there.

this mindset is probably antithetical to this forum though, if i could i would be all about disattachment and cycling them through. if i tried doing that i'd probably get laid once or twice a week at best, prob a handful a month most likely. i get it everyday, anytime this way.

You want hassle free consistent pussy, but can't bring yourself to spend a bit of time with a girl (because she has gobbled many cocks) and you wont spend the requisite time to go out every once and a while for a SNL or hell even a fuck buddy? You say the player lifestyle is ideal, but it sounds like you want an emotional relationship with these girls too.

And the bolded stuff?
[Image: troll.gif]

the OP needs to read the recent thread about sluts from first to last :

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18179....ight=sluts

A lot depends on her social circle and background. The "average" American woman statistically has 3 cocks in her lifetime. Of course, this takes into account, I dare say, a good number of eighty-year olds who got married out of high school and have been married to the same man for 50 years. Younger women obviously tend to have more, and city girls, on average, more than rural girls. If she's a partier, she could have 200. If she is a "normal" girl, not too slutty, per se, but not a prude, she could be a virgin, but probably has had a few -a couple of boyfriends and a one night stand or two. If she's more "free spirited," it's anyone's guess. 6? 20?

I wonder if I've fucked girls who have been with a hundred or more guys.

Quote: (12-18-2012 09:56 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:45 PM)godofwar Wrote:  

You want hassle free consistent pussy, but can't bring yourself to spend a bit of time with a girl (because she has gobbled many cocks) and you wont spend the requisite time to go out every once and a while for a SNL or hell even a fuck buddy? You say the player lifestyle is ideal, but it sounds like you want an emotional relationship with these girls too.

And the bolded stuff?
[Image: troll.gif]

yeah i would like the emotional relationship, that's the point, but i also want the sex to be hassle free and consistent. maybe in your experience that's a total oxymoron, but i think it is possible and it pretty much is possible in my experience. maybe i'm not living up to my potential quality wise, but its a price i'm willing to pay to have both. the issue i'm considering is, whether a girl I LTR has been around the block too many times for my own comfort.

it doesn't seem to appear that there is a complete consensus so far, but based on the ~10 average, my thoughts are confirmed, and i probably shouldn't be holding this against my LTR. i just need to increase my own count to be more confident about this.

Wait,

Why do you care again?

I think these exercises like a "5" drinks 7 beers per night, but a "8.2" drinks 11 beers per night are pretty worthless.

When you live life, you have seen enough not to draw these broad brush strokes.

But then again you are 24 years old.

When you are 30 years old, there is no way you would be asking a question like this.

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:31 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

I wouldn't mind if a guy fucked her a few times and I took over. There's nothing like some tight, fresh pussy who hasn't been fully stretched yet.