rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Abrasive Hoodrat: "Man You Betta Teach Sumin'!"

This time she's in school chewing out a teacher for not teaching the way she likes:

This massive rant comes after a slew of exploits by similarly abrasive hoodrats have been caught on tape (pepper spray on the bus, bus driver uppercut, mcdonalds beatdowns, etc). This one is less violent at least (nobody got beat), but it shows that even in calmer settings one cannot escape the wrath of a determined hoodrat.

I do feel somewhat for males stuck in environments populated by such females. "Slim pickings" would be an understatement.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

It's like a set of Jerry Springer.

Seems like the only thing black kids are learning is ALWAYS USE FUCKING PORTRAIT MODE WHEN TAKING A FUCKING VIDEO.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

"The Wrath of a Determined Hoodrat" - Classic!

Repulsive

Wherever hoodrats and idiots like this exist that country IMHO is in decline. Those poor students who are paying tuition and their time is being wasted by some entitled loser yelling, should be filing complaints to get her tossed out.

I assume that this incident was at a school in the USA. Just by the way she acted, I doubt she has a job or anything that pays well. She said she takes care of herself. Whatever that's supposed to mean........I think the American taxpayer is keeping this idiot from starving.

Quote: (12-14-2012 06:38 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

This time she's in school chewing out a teacher for not teaching the way she likes:

This massive rant comes after a slew of exploits by similarly abrasive hoodrats have been caught on tape (pepper spray on the bus, bus driver uppercut, mcdonalds beatdowns, etc). This one is less violent at least (nobody got beat), but it shows that even in calmer settings one cannot escape the wrath of a determined hoodrat.

I do feel somewhat for males stuck in environments populated by such females. "Slim pickings" would be an understatement.

Dont. The males have adjusted accordingly and in my experience(since I went to school in such environments) there is a small minority that acts in the manner that this stupid hoodrat acts as well.

As a corollary, in my area(during high school at a pretty good public) we had what was called "school of choice", which allowed kids from out of district to attend schools in other areas. Its a pretty good deal for parents especially from shitty districts to get their kids in good publics, as the inner city schools here especially suck balls. The irony was that when I talked to those said kids that were terrible performers they would rail on about how terrible their schools were, but alot of them would be very disruptive subverting class discussions and generally making a scene when called in class with other various behaviors that took away from the learning environment similar to the chick above. The problem got bad enough that they stopped school of choice. Moral of the story, this hoe wasn't trying to learn shit and stopped the people there to learn from actually learning.

That byotch is an IRL Troll setting black people back. She's just trying to get an audience why she screams some bullshit in public. Etch this into your brain: loud, public drama is something that hoodrats love.

If she really was "having problems with his teaching method," she could have gone to the administration or talked to him after class. This was a show she was trying to put on.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I think the reason black females are so insufferable is because they have two things going for them:

- Female entitlement
- Black entitlement

It's like the perfect storm... they can appeal to their race or gender anytime anyone questions them, allowing them to act like tyrants.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-14-2012 01:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

- Black entitlement

I dispute the existence of this phenomenon. I see more "ghetto entitlement" than anything. The im'a-get-mine attitude. More class than race.

There's also a fattitude component you've left out.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

The fact the female goes on and on about she's this and she's that tells you a lot about her mindset.
Ever notice how its the trashy, ghetto, and essentially worthless females in society (regardless of skin colour) boast about taking care of their kid(s) like its a badge of honor?

@ Tuthmosis "That byotch is an IRL Troll setting black people back"

Exactly!!!!
Growing up I'd see young black people acting a fool then get all bent out of shape about getting kicked out of school or getting into trouble with the police. Then blame it on race. Or how they're oppressed etc. It's just embarrassing to have to deal with women like this in any capacity.

I'm a black man who grew up in a very large city yet i've never been in trouble with the law. Managed to hold down consistent employment as well as not get some piece of ghetto trash knocked up. Yet i dont need to make a fool of myself in my university classes about how i dont understand what is being taught.

This is a music class, too.

If she would shut the hell up and pay attention they could be doing this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9eFI7CW2TM

Quote: (12-14-2012 02:08 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

- Black entitlement

I dispute the existence of this phenomenon. I see more "ghetto entitlement" than anything. The im'a-get-mine attitude. More class than race.

Is arrogance limited to the lower classes? I'm not so sure. I think it's easier to find arrogance from the rich and poor, but not the middle class.

That said, the worst black entitlement I've seen comes from the rich and poor amongst the black classes, so you've got a strong point.

And just to be clear - I'm not saying Blacks don't have any unjustified complaints about American society, I'm talking about the ability to be an arrogant asshole cuntface just because your ancestors were "historically wronged".

Obviously that kind of behavior is a load of shit.

Quote:Quote:

There's also a fattitude component you've left out.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

Is fattitude it's own category, or is it strictly limited to females? How often do you see "fat pride" from men?

I'm pretty sure any man who tried to pull the "fat acceptance" card would be laughed out of the room.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I think the reason black females are so insufferable is because they have two things going for them:

- Female entitlement
- Black entitlement

It's like the perfect storm... they can appeal to their race or gender anytime anyone questions them, allowing them to act like tyrants.

Sounds like this comment should be posted at Heartiste.

Quote: (12-14-2012 03:19 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

[Image: SWsWy.gif]

Quote: (12-14-2012 03:19 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

- Female entitlement
- Black entitlement

[Image: t65p5g.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

To keep the stereotype theme consistent:

[Image: NbhWy.gif]

Quote: (12-14-2012 03:40 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: ZSxZT.gif]

Quote: (12-14-2012 03:49 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2012 03:40 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: ZSxZT.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg9105]   

I wonder why black women are considered the least desirable group of people on the planet?

I would like to see the Russian bouncers in the Russia thread deal with these abrasive hoodrats. Perfect combination.

I guess this balances out the white guy mass murderer thread.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (12-14-2012 03:59 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I would like to see the Russian bouncers in the Russia thread deal with these abrasive hoodrats. Perfect combination.

Funny you should mention that. I have this fantasy of shipping the worst ghettoist black people off to Russia for a couple years. That will fix them quick.

When I was in 11th grade, we had a girl something like this in my English class. Though she wasn't as extreme as the girl in the video. She was talking out loud to other students at a time when we were supposed to be studying in groups. That day we had this older substitute teacher. A white dude. He told her to stop talking. She then said, "You just saying that to me cuz I'm black!" The teacher walked up, pointed his finger in her face and screamed, DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!!!" He didn't flinch, dude look like he was about to strangle her. She shut the fuck up quick and never made another peep. With these hood rats you just have to stand up to them and draw the line.

Quote: (12-14-2012 05:59 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2012 03:59 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Funny you should mention that. I have this fantasy of shipping the worst ghettoist black people off to Russia for a couple years. That will fix them quick.

When I was in 11th grade, we had a girl something like this in my English class. Though she wasn't as extreme as the girl in the video. She was talking out loud to other students at a time when we were supposed to be studying in groups. That day we had this older substitute teacher. A white dude. He told her to stop talking. She then said, "You just saying that to me cuz I'm black!" The teacher walked up, pointed his finger in her face and screamed, DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!!!" He didn't flinch, dude look like he was about to strangle her. She shut the fuck up quick and never made another peep. With these hood rats you just have to stand up to them and draw the line.

The bolded portion really sums it up. These ratchets are just like their thug counterparts: the only language they understand is naked, brute force. Nothing else will get through to these hard-bitten hos.

This why these viral videos of guys delivering merciless beatdowns to these hoodrats are so educational (and yes, entertaining)---they illustrate precisely how hellish these heifers are and demonstrate the only method known to man of actually dealing with them. The ONLY things you can do with these bitches are, 1) beat them down or, 2) leave the hood.

Any black man who can vote with his feet is usually gone with the quickness. This leaves a higher concentration of guys ("thugs", if you will) who are prepared to do radical shit like stomping and uppercutting these hos.

A lot of black people cringe when they see shit like this. I used to be one of them---but not anymore. It's high time people see exactly what's shakin in the streets---people need to see exactly what black men have to put up with.

It is what it is.

While I think this thread is constructive, it's not a good sign for America that they only place we can discuss race honestly is on PUA/Game sites.