rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hypocritical Nomadic Chick Article Bitches About Sexpats and The Aging of Men

The article starts out with typical bitching about male sexpats, but this bit further down the page caught my eye:

Quote:Quote:

As men age they can branch out, go younger. Visit a milieu of countries where poverty, perception and desperation help them. And there are some that don’t have to exploit those factors, because they are physically attractive, can hold a conversation and please women sexually. Even though the man may be 45, it doesn’t matter, he can acquire that young tail. She doesn’t care, is only fascinated with the dynamics of exoticism between them.

Aging women are supposed to shrivel up and die. Be bitter. Or be celibate. And silent. Worst still – sexual desires or even being sexy should have reached it’s peak by your twenties or early thirties. Which feeds into the young tail phenom. Men go backwards as they age.

I found this line below particular amusing and hypocritical though - after bitching about male sexpats, she weighs her options and expresses a desire to:

Be confident, powerful, take lovers, laugh, dance, drink, make men feel special – engage her femininity and her intelligence. Try new things, go to new places, kiss a stranger from every country.

"Kiss," my ass - we all know she means "fuck" a stranger from every country. And that description sounds a lot like how men on this forum want to live their lives. As we all know, women feel it's okay for them to do this - it shows how liberated and strong they are - but us doing it makes us "creeps"...Always funny to see such hypocrisy laid out in one article.

Original Article - http://www.nomadicchick.com/aging-sexpat-travel/

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

This is her
[Image: IMG_3482.jpg]

Just my type. lol

Shit, no wonder none of the expat guys are hitting on her...what does she expect? I guess she probably still gets attention back home though...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

[Image: 24859_110632332292970_5939396_n.jpg]

The thing is, no one is stopping these raggedy, sloppy bitches from hopping on a plane and trying to get some dick offshore. No one. The fact is it's natural for older men to seek out young pussy, but younger men simply don't want rinkled, saggy, older bitches for the most part. I'll give some dap to older British women - they have the courage to hop on a plane to Africa, the Caribbean, or even Turkey to get some of that good-good.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Women simply want to fight the obvious:

for them - BIOLOGY IS DESTINY

Holy shit. She lives under a bridge and threatens to eat billy goats!

would not fuck

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I once wrote to a friend back home, caustically saying that Asia is the land of bad lovers and frustrated western women.

I read the article. I don't think she's bitching. She only seems bitter about her situation. I actually think the article was well-posed, if incredibly redundant. She's exactly what you would expect a 30+ female expat to be like, only perhaps a bit better behaved.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

2/10 wouldn't even consider banging.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

But, she is apparently a hit with Indian men. IRT?

I have only ever pulled out the boyfriend story twice. The first time was in Jaipur, when my self appointed guide suggested we go to a park where men and women kiss. The second incident was in Udaipur when on the back of a motorbike my driver declared me the most beautiful girl he’d ever laid eyes on. The instinct to burst out with an imaginary boyfriend had to do with the darkness and my terrible mapping skills.

http://www.nomadicchick.com/to-lie-or-not/