rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wat Went Wrong w/ This Female?

i met a girl last week. before we met, we text each other for about 2 hours. she was qualifying me. and i impressed her in text. when we met, i took her to a lounge with a fashion show. when we got there, she said she'd been there before. we got a table. i went to the bar to get her a vodka and water for me since i dont drink. when i came back, she said she doesnt drink alcohol.. i told her i didnt either. then i went back to the bar to get her a glass of water.. now check out how fucked up this bitch is.. when i returned, she was gone. i text her to see if she was in the bathroom.. the bitch texted back that she left and was sorry.

now this is wat i dont understand.. we texted each other for a long time.. i was confident we had struck rapport. but this bitch pulled this thing and i cant understand why.. can someone explain wat went wrong based on my story?

She probably thought you were a fruit because you took her to a bar for drinks and you don't drink alcohol.

She thought you were trying to get her drunk to take advantage of her you div.

Must be a troll.

Quote: (12-11-2012 07:53 PM)oblobl Wrote:  

i met a girl last week. before we met, we text each other for about 2 hours. she was qualifying me. and i impressed her in text. when we met, i took her to a lounge with a fashion show.

No you didn't, you just assumed you did

No offense but this post actually made me laugh. I still remember when I was that naive. This bitch has some pretty big balls to do what she did but get used to it, there are plenty of women out there like her. They butter up a guy for their amusement and then when they get bored they either ignore you or leave the picture. Here's what I recommend you start putting into your mindset in regards to girls- pay attention only to what they do, not what they say. A girl can say whatever she wants either verbally or written and it can be utter horseshit. Once you push the right buttons on her, her actions will tell you all you need to know about how she feels about you. Another thing to keep in mind is that until you get a few dates with her or you bang her nothing really matters.

don't try to understand girls' craziness.

she is gone, move to the next one.

next time, cut texts to bare minimum until you have had sex.

Quote: (12-11-2012 08:07 PM)MattC Wrote:  

She probably thought you were a fruit because you took her to a bar for drinks and you don't drink alcohol.

She thought you were trying to get her drunk to take advantage of her you div.

Must be a troll.

ur saying that she may be a troll? but why would she waste her time doing that?

Quote: (12-11-2012 08:10 PM)snoop Wrote:  

i met a girl last week. before we met, we text each other for about 2 hours. she was qualifying me. and i impressed her in text. when we met, i took her to a lounge with a fashion show.

yes i did.. she specifically SAID SO in the text.

Quote: (12-11-2012 08:16 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Here's what I recommend you start putting into your mindset in regards to girls- pay attention only to what they do, not what they say. A girl can say whatever she wants either verbally or written and it can be utter horseshit. Once you push the right buttons on her, her actions will tell you all you need to know about how she feels about you. Another thing to keep in mind is that until you get a few dates with her or you bang her nothing really matters.

i appreciate what u wrote.. its very true wat u said. she pissed me off for only a bit but then i got over it.. its just that i want to know what i may have done wrong. i played my cards right and thats what counts.

maybe u can give some tips on pushing the right buttons. thanks man.

Quote: (12-11-2012 09:30 PM)punchboy Wrote:  

don't try to understand girls' craziness.

she is gone, move to the next one.

next time, cut texts to bare minimum until you have had sex.

absolutely! will do next time.

Quote: (12-11-2012 11:21 PM)oblobl Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2012 08:10 PM)snoop Wrote:  

yes i did.. she specifically SAID SO in the text.

Ahahahahahaha LOL

Dude, the fact she said you impressed her is girl speak for "You're a great entertainer, but your chances of having sex with me are so low you'd need to have incredible game in person to make up for your goofy ass antics you've displayed me over text so far."

Once you met up with her, she realized she didn't give a fuck about you and immediately made plans to ditch you as soon as she could.

She lied to you about not drinking, so when you went back to the bar she could get the hell out of there.

Anyways dude, don't take it too harshly, just remember to keep your texting to a minimum next time. Also, never qualify yourself over text, that's what betas do.

Your job is to meet, qualify, and fuck her, not the other way around. If a girl starts to qualify you, quickly put the spotlight back on her by changing topics onto a possible fault or imperfection of hers.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

[quote='Samseau' pid='325504' dateline='1355287191']
Dude, the fact she said you impressed her is girl speak for "You're a great entertainer, but your chances of having sex with me are so low you'd need to have incredible game in person to make up for your goofy ass antics you've displayed me over text so far."[quote]

i hugely disagree with u on this.. the texting was very good. we text each other for 2hrs straght.

[quote]Anyways dude, don't take it too harshly, just remember to keep your texting to a minimum next time. Also, never qualify yourself over text, that's what betas do.

Your job is to meet, qualify, and fuck her, not the other way around. If a girl starts to qualify you, quickly put the spotlight back on her by changing topics onto a possible fault or imperfection of hers.
[/quote]

i understand wat ur saying and i agree.

but theres something in your post that bothers me. and i dont think its my imagination. i feel like ur condescending me a bit for watever reason.. i hope i'm wrong but i'd appreciate a more positive feedback not a condescending one. appreciate it.

[Image: attachment.jpg9060]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (12-12-2012 12:09 AM)oblobl Wrote:  

(12-12-2012, 04:39 AM)Samseau Wrote:  Dude, the fact she said you impressed her is girl speak for "You're a great entertainer, but your chances of having sex with me are so low you'd need to have incredible game in person to make up for your goofy ass antics you've displayed me over text so far."[quote]Quote:

i hugely disagree with u on this.. the texting was very good. we text each other for 2hrs straght.

[quote]Anyways dude, don't take it too harshly, just remember to keep your texting to a minimum next time. Also, never qualify yourself over text, that's what betas do.

i understand wat ur saying and i agree.

but theres something in your post that bothers me. and i dont think its my imagination. i feel like ur condescending me a bit for watever reason.. i hope i'm wrong but i'd appreciate a more positive feedback not a condescending one. appreciate it.

you sound like a girl, or your balls havent dropped, your reply is absolute shit for the quality of information Samseau has just provided you in his.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos