rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Letter to a Cunt

Letter to a Cunt

I posted on here about 3 weeks ago about the living fucking hell of a breakup I went through. If you look up my username you can see the thread on that. Point is since the breakup 3 weeks ago, this bitch has gone back and forth contacting me trying to meet for dinner etc. When I actually tried she acted like a nut hanging up on me on the phone etc. Anyway to cut this short talked with her on the phone Monday night AFTER she had text me twice Sunday night and called me which I ignored. When I do finally talk to her on Monday she acted like a CUNT. I've had my share of bitches treat me bad but this was another level. I played it cool then hung up on her. No contact since Monday night. Well tonight I wrote this email that I'm considering sending her. It's pretty fucking harsh but idgaf at this point. I will NOT tolerate disrespect and this 21yo is delusional. Below is the email. It's a bit long but kind of entertaining. Let me know if it's overboard or just right hehe. Btw she's a solid 7.5, although some dudes would say 8.5 so the email might make her out to be a hog but she's not. I'm basically nitpicking the shit out of her focusing on her insecurities of which she has many. I know what buttons to push with her. It sounds like I had one-itis with her and maybe I did in hindsight but now I could give a fuck I just want to MIND FUCK her for being such a bi-polar cunt.

Blank, I wasn’t going to write this email but after your icy cold attitude on the phone Monday I feel it’s only necessary to address your statements with truth and facts. Feel free to reference it in your journey of life when you look back with regret on your actions of being a cunt and cold. It would behoove you to read the ENTIRE email.
This is a long email so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy : )

You made the statement Monday night on the phone “I was dating way below my standards’. Really? Ok lets break down who YOU really are and then see if in actuality I was the one dating below my standards. I will address your physical, emotional and mental flaws. I’m not sure what you rate yourself on a points scale but unless you’re seriously delusional which you might be, then I would imagine you rate yourself a 7 and a 7.5 WITH makeup. Lets not count ‘modeling’ photos because everyone knows they are airbrushed to hell and with lighting and angles make a person look better than what they are.

Physical

-Starting with your feet: Sweetheart, you’re 21 (you have about 3 more years of ‘high value’) and GENERALLY a 21yo doesn’t have such fucked up feet. I mean shit you really got fucked in this department. Not only did you get wide fat feet but you got bigass BUNIONS and the start of cankles. Yep cankles. From the rear view there’s something wrong with your left ankle I believe or it might be the right not sure but basically it looks like your ankle was broken and then never healed properly. Grab a mirror and check it out you’ll know what I mean.

-Your legs leave a lot to be desired starting unshapely calves or the lack of them and as we travel up we see that you have dimpled skin which is unsual for one of your weight. Granted your overweight but that’s your natural body type and not much can be done. Why starve yourself to keep a standard that’s impossible for you.

-Your ass you more than likely consider it a strength BUT it’s not. You see with a girl of your weight/height it should pop our more and it doesn’t. In fact you got one of those MexiAsses. Kind of flat and wide unfortunately.

-Your pussy is so flawed I don’t know where to start but here’s the biggest flaw: the pussy lip skin. It’s like a quarter pound of beef jerky or roast beef got shoved up your twat and the remaining is sticking out. I think there might be surgery for that but not sure. Point is there’s way too much excess skin around your pussy that looks like a 50yo women’s pussy instead of a 21yo. Hmmm…

-Your belly due to a steady diet of beer and tortillas pooches out causing that dreaded affect. Like a wise man once told me: If she has a gut at 21 can you imagine 41? Well said. Lay off the chips and salsa sista.

-Your tits, which I’m sure you treasure because they give you the most attention. Well the only was I can describe them is 2 bags of potatoes. Ugly and saggy. Saggy tits that almost seem folded over are not cool sweetie no matter how much you want to convince yourself that they are. Your inverted nipples literally seem like they are scared of a tongue caressing them, but that makes sense with your low ass frigid sex drive. Because of your weird problem with wearing a bra your tits have a folded over affect which made me think every time I lifted one up that a hot cheetoh might fall out from underneath.

-Your neck has the beginning stages of Kimora Lee’s problem: it’s like the Michelin Man lines and roll will emerge.

-Your arms are so flabby that if you held them out straight and flapped you’d probably get a little air.

-Darling if you don’t hold your shoulders back you’re going to become the Hunchback of Blank Town. UNATTRACTIVE.

-Your hands are fat and sausage like with how your fingers are. They resemble a construction worker more than a 21yo girl. Oh well. Not a damn thing you can do about that.

-Your face could be considered your strength but when we break it down we see it’s quite average: You have NO eyelashes. Tsk tsk, No wonder you were always jealous of mine. Your scar in the middle of your forehead which is a noticeable FLAW, looks like the little Indian In the Cupboard wacked you with a miniature tomahawk. Your bottom row of teeth are crooked and yellowed. Maybe try flossing and actually brushing them before bed. Your nose (and yes I have a nig nose darling but I’m a man and if I got a nosejob I would essentially be PERFECT) resembles a Jr. Toucan Sam when you smile. The DOUBLE CHIN you have oh lawdy it’s bad. It was getting worse as the relationship went along. Not much you can do about that because of your face shape and what not. Oh well. Your eyes USED to be my favorite part but with some thought I’m glad so glad you never did have my child because one only needs to reference your childhood pics to see how FUCKING UGLY YOU WERE. CROSSEYED AND MONGLOID LIKE. My goodness. At least you got surgery sheesh. How shaaaaaaaaad.

When the door guy at Greystone didn’t want to let you and your friends in that night because you weren’t up to standards that should have been a HUGE red flag to me. I’ve NEVER brought girls and it’s been an issue to a club. Clearly he saw something that I didn’t at the time. I’m sure you girls have NO problem getting into second tier spots like Lure and Supper though so there’s no need to worry, Hollywood has a sliding scale and there’s always a club for average and slightly above average girls.

Well let’s move on to emotional don’t want to go on all night about physical flaws.

-You’re more than likely BI-POLAR Blank. Period. Your behavior coupled with your psycho mom’s genetics prove this to be true. My advice? Get help. It’s not normal for a girl to do a 180 every other day and not only have you done this since we brokeup but you used to do it when we were together. I should have known when you would stare off in the distance and your eyes would get glassy that something wasn’t right. Now I know.

-Your propensity to be all GUNG-HO about something and then drop it cold is clearly an emotional problem. Who the fuck buys a 3 year gym membership, healhy food and then only to not go? I asked you multiple times even offering to train you and what did you do? Stuffed your face with food and resisted. Oh well. That’s why my body looks incredible and yours look likes the Pillsbury doughgirl.

-You had the audacity to CRITICIZE me NO MATTER what I did. When I BUSTED MY ASS AT YOUR BROTHER’S BDAY party you said “You were really reserved etc, why don’t you be more outgoing?” Are you fucking kidding? YOU act exactly like your MOM who you resent and when you are really HONEST with yourself know that IF you don’t change you will wind up just like her: SINGLE, 45, 4 kids with 2 daddies, and unable to get a man. Sad sad sad.

-This ties in with the emotional: YOUR LACK OF SEX DRIVE. I have NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER had such a frigid sexless relationship. That was the fucking argument we had on Nov 12th on the way to meet your Dad. You are stubborn as fuck and apparently think your pussy is gold plated. Delusional as fuck darling, it’s not and you wonder why your exes have ALL dumped or cheated on you? Wakeup call. Despite this I did NOT cheat on you although in hindsight I should have. When we regularly had sex we were fine when we did not that’s when the arguments started. Whatever your excuses are thank GOD IN HEAVEN you did dump me so I can be free to find a gorgeous girl who enjoys sex more than once a week. More than likely you have LSD. Low Sex Drive. Could be the implant too who knows.

Mental

-This is the elephant in the room but darling if you’re so fucking STUPID that you need help in JUNIOR college then good luck in life. I had to WRITE your fucking papers and you have NINE credit hours. You’re not a FULL-TIME student, you’re PART TIME. You’re 21yo and you’ve completed how many semesters? Maybe TWO. Oh Lord Blank you really are fucking retarded. Then again you’re a Mexican so that explains a lot. There’s no wonder other races within the Hispanic community disassociate themselves with Mexicans. It’s clear as day to me now.

-The fact that you are willing to take off your clothes for FREE shows your mental aptitude. Only a girl who deep down feels unwanted by her Father and needs validation by men would be willing to be such a shmuck and ‘model’ for free. It’s sad, it really is.

Now the AMAZING thing is that I was AWARE of ALL of these FLAWS while we were together and I still LOVED you. If that’s not love then I don’t know what is. You have compared me to your exes before, you have continually put me down and tried to insult me Monday night in our phone convo that’s why I broke it down for you. Don’t be so quick to dish it out if you can’t take it.

So in conclusion we see that really I was dating down. All of my friends told me, my Mother told me etc. Another hysterical thing is that after you’ve shed your tears and you’re alone in your room on your bed you’re going to know something: Deep fucking down you WERE happy with me and you were HAPPIER than you had ever been. You can bullshit on the phone and say ‘It was 5 months it was nothing’ etc but you know what? You were fucking happy.

Join the Cock Carousal now to get validation, go start ‘modeling’ again, hit the clubs with your GREAT friends (who btw on the Thursday before the Sunday you broke up with me, you had said you were going to cut them OUT of your life hmmmm), get as many ‘LIKES’ as you can on social media to prove to yourself that you ARE wanted and that you ARE attractive. The typical bullshit ways girls do to make themselves feel better. This email isn’t to get you back, because at this point if you were the LAST girl on earth I wouldn’t give you the time of day, period. So yes Blank, I was Dating down. Not you. You were dating up. Big time. Good luck finding a very attractive , ambitious guy going places in his life (despite having extreme difficulties thrown in his face) who will treat you like a princess. You’ll find beta orbiters who will spend money on you etc because they HAVE to spend money on you, not because they WANTED to. Guys like me don’t settle down and when they do it’s with a DIME. You’re not a dime Blank to no fault of your own but remember, the reason I was with you wasn’t because of your looks/personality it was because I loved you. Now? There is no love. It’s gone. And I’m glad. I deserve better.

Sincerely,

Letter to a Cunt

I think we need a RANT thread... post are sorrow-shit in there.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Letter to a Cunt

And oh yeah, dont' spam her with a long boring mail.

Cut her off. Delete her number, her information from your contacts, her facebook. Everything. Block, delete, hide.

She will go insane not knowing what's up. Your indifference to her pleas will hurt far more than any long letter.

Letter to a Cunt

I deleted her number 2 days after the breakup and blocked her on all my social media etc. Good point on indifference. The email is that bad lol?

Letter to a Cunt

Pretty epic email but I agree with ElJefe. Indifference is what really kills girls, like you never really gave a shit about her in the first place. Shes just another hole who is easily replaceable.

This email shows you really cared and she got to you big time, and she knows it.

Letter to a Cunt

It does show I cared but at this point in the game will it matter? I wouldn't get back with her if she showed up at my spot on her knees begging and I don't care what her opinion of me is anymore so I don't know...at this point I just want to crush her emotionally.

Letter to a Cunt

Yes, it's bad and spiteful, altough a bit funny. That's a "caring asshole" email. Be a uncaring asshole and break off contact like the guy above suggested.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Letter to a Cunt

It does show I cared but at this point in the game will it matter? I wouldn't get back with her if she showed up at my spot on her knees begging and I don't care what her opinio

Letter to a Cunt

Oneitis bro. Have enough respect for yourself that you do not feel the need to justify yourself to an incompatible woman. Also, online pity parties aren't cool.

Letter to a Cunt

Hope that she won't make any search on google for this, because if she finds you on this forum she has the elements to publically insult you and shame you with her friends.
Maybe you don't care, I don't want to play Devil's advocate but there is an element of risk in this.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Letter to a Cunt

If you want to crush her emotionally then completely ignore her and have her see you with other chicks

Letter to a Cunt

So I take it you didn't go through with El Mechanico's suggestion and demolish her lawn with a dirtbike?

Letter to a Cunt

Quote: (12-06-2012 07:10 AM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

Hope that she won't make any search on google for this, because if she finds you on this forum she has the elements to publically insult you and shame you with her friends.
Maybe you don't care, I don't want to play Devil's advocate but there is an element of risk in this.

Thought about that but haven't sent the email yet.

Letter to a Cunt

Quote: (12-06-2012 07:11 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

If you want to crush her emotionally then completely ignore her and have her see you with other chicks

She always said "If we ever break up it would crush me to see you get back with an ex or get a new girl". Ah yea...

Letter to a Cunt

Quote: (12-06-2012 07:13 AM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

So I take it you didn't go through with El Mechanico's suggestion and demolish her lawn with a dirtbike?

Lmao no...she started back contact and pursuing. Dumb. Should have never answered her fucking crying phone calls and whiny texts.

Letter to a Cunt

Quote: (12-06-2012 05:47 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Well tonight I wrote this email that I'm considering sending her. It's pretty fucking harsh but idgaf at this point. I will NOT tolerate disrespect and this 21yo is delusional. Below is the email. It's a bit long but kind of entertaining. Let me know if it's overboard or just right hehe.

Overboard would be an understatement.

Quote:Quote:

Btw she's a solid 7.5, although some dudes would say 8.5 so the email might make her out to be a hog but she's not. I'm basically nitpicking the shit out of her focusing on her insecurities of which she has many. I know what buttons to push with her. It sounds like I had one-itis with her and maybe I did in hindsight but now I could give a fuck I just want to MIND FUCK her for being such a bi-polar cunt.

Firstly:

[Image: SETTLE-THE-F-DOWN.gif]

You will not succeed in mind-fucking anybody. All you will do is come across as an extremely bitter, insecure, long-winded, vindictive dude (read: a very average frustrated beta chump). This entire e-mail is a display of lower value. Your response is too long, too invested, too snarky, and too emotional. You are reacting like a girl, not a grown man.

This e-mail looks like something a woman would write to take down another female, which means that if you send it you will literally sound like a bitch. If she gets it, she will have the ability to completely destroy your credibility with any person you're in contact with (especially the females) by showing it to them and totally embarrassing you (there can be no positive reaction to the sight of such an e-mail, so you will be looked down upon).

Sending this e-mail is a lose-lose for you. You can only look bad, and it can only hurt you. There is nothing positive about it.

Delete this girl's number/facebook/other contact info, and just leave her the hell alone. You need to move on, and in doing so display (or, in your case, begin building) the emotional stability and backbone that attractive men must possess. This process will take time given your obvious emotional investment, but it must be done.

You need to begin the process of purging from yourself the mindset displayed in this e-mail, because as of now it is entirely too feminine. You can kick things off by not sending this e-mail. Delete it and never ponder its release again.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Letter to a Cunt

This is way overboard and, even if it did not sound butthurt, it would still suffer from the inevitable fact that you are the one unloading this pile of shit onto her. The best way of saying that you're glad it's over is silence. Barring silence, if you absolutely MUST say something, take a page from my friend's book (upon a girl friendzoning him after a date because she had recently met someone she liked, saying she'd feel uncomfortable going out with him again):

Quote:Quote:

I am extremely pleased and feeling great satisfaction because of it!
Why am I pleased? The word "recently" describes a certain, recent period of time that must overlap with our companionship, because it was also, as you know, recent. Heh. The fact that you were going out with him at the same time as with me proves that you're a slut, and the fact that you can't go out with me anymore because you're feeling "uncomfortable" proves you're hypocritical. The fact that you wrote "sorry" implies that you think this will make me sad, but why would I mind not having to deal with a hypocritical slut anymore? I wish I had known earlier!

That is as lengthy as you can possibly go with such an attempt at hamster nuking, and even then, hamsters have been known to instantly rationalize away such stuff in seconds.

Unlike the mail I quoted, which at least has a chance, this one is too bureaucratic, angry and confused to have any effect. Better luck next time.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Letter to a Cunt

Hope you haven't sent that email.

If she's really that hot you won't be able to have much impact playing to insecurities about her looks. She has infinite validation on tap via social media. And every time she goes out.

Here's a better email to send "Whoa, looks like I dodged a bullet here. Now I understand why your friends said what they did about you. Have a nice life!"

And then: Radio silence for at least a month. No matter how many times she calls.

But based on your OP I have a feeling she won't be calling. She's hot, she's 21, you only dated for five months, she has plenty of suitors.

Charge it to the game and move on.

Funnily enough I drafted a similar email many years ago after a similar, gut-wrenching experience. She was a textbook Waif, super hot, 22 years old (more on the Waif - http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/09/1...s-fatales/ ). She cheated on me, lied, manipulated, etc.

I decided to worry about what I could control: my own behaviour and my own reactions. Instead of blaming her I became a better man and haven't got in a bad relationship since. I was beta to the extreme with her and I don't blame her for being frustrated. You don't reason with biology.

Instead of going bitter on her I cut off all contact and ignored her for a year. Now, five years later, when our paths cross (rarely) we still bang for old times' sakes.

Ask yourself: why did you end up in this situation? Why did you allow yourself to be treated this way? What could you have done differently? But don't brood on it too much - this girl was never relationship material to begin with.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Letter to a Cunt

Do not send that email. To be frank, it makes you sound really butthurt and a loser. It doesn't get you one up on her at all.

Letter to a Cunt

I said this at the time

Quote: (11-15-2012 07:05 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I'm starting to think this 'girl' stole the money from her dad's gf, considering she sees her dad once in a blue moon, probably thought she was entitled to it.

You got conned by this girl on that day for sure. Drop her, delete her number, delete her facebook, even delete her friends. It's easy to do, oneitis is a bitch.

Read Rollo Tomassi's blog for help on your 'unconditional love' problem

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Letter to a Cunt

Quote: (12-06-2012 08:19 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Hope you haven't sent that email.

If she's really that hot you won't be able to have much impact playing to insecurities about her looks. She has infinite validation on tap via social media. And every time she goes out.

Here's a better email to send "Whoa, looks like I dodged a bullet here. Now I understand why your friends said what they did about you. Have a nice life!"

And then: Radio silence for at least a month. No matter how many times she calls.

But based on your OP I have a feeling she won't be calling. She's hot, she's 21, you only dated for five months, she has plenty of suitors.

Charge it to the game and move on.

Funnily enough I drafted a similar email many years ago after a similar, gut-wrenching experience. She was a textbook Waif, super hot, 22 years old (more on the Waif - http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/09/1...s-fatales/ ). She cheated on me, lied, manipulated, etc.

I decided to worry about what I could control: my own behaviour and my own reactions. Instead of blaming her I became a better man and haven't got in a bad relationship since. I was beta to the extreme with her and I don't blame her for being frustrated. You don't reason with biology.

Instead of going bitter on her I cut off all contact and ignored her for a year. Now, five years later, when our paths cross (rarely) we still bang for old times' sakes.

Ask yourself: why did you end up in this situation? Why did you allow yourself to be treated this way? What could you have done differently? But don't brood on it too much - this girl was never relationship material to begin with.

The irony of this situation is that EXACTLY one year ago I experienced the joy of a relationship with a BPD bitch. I went back into player mode and swore off LTRs. Meet this last chick and then get dumped 5 months later for a relatively stupid reason. Unreal.

Not going to lie, my ego has been absolutely shot the last year between the BPD bitch and now this one. Your advice is dead on. I have analyzed the shit out of this past one and although I slipped in a couple areas I handled it okay. I really think she's immature as fuck and I should have taken it even slower.

Yes, the email is immature as fuck I just wanted to hurt her but it appears that ignoring her and getting my soft harem back will only get back at her in a better way. LA is smaller than one thinks and things have a way of traveling back quick.

By the way, what did you do to not have a bad relationship again? I have no damn problem getting one night stands but apparently have the intelligence of a mule in selecting girls for relationships. It's like I'm naturally Alpha when single and that attracts alot of girls and is easy for ONS, then once I get comfortable in the relatonship I start slipping, it's like WTF, how to maintain one's frame better?

Letter to a Cunt

Go workout. Get those endorphines going. Squat, do 10x100m sprints, cough up your lungs. Itll be good for you.

Glad to see everyone agrees indifference is better. We still need a rant thread.

Letter to a Cunt

I had almost the exact same thing with a girl; freshman year in university when I was 20 and she was 18 we dated for three months, cute but not hot with a petite body, light skin and dark hair, bubbly and kind, but also fully and totally on the deck of the S.S. College Fuckfest, probably why I got in there after the first date (and she had at least two other guys in rotation, College Lesson #1: Don't get into a relationship with a girl if one of you lives in the dorms and one of you is off campus).

I was fucking furious when I found out, so I called her, ready to send-forth all legions in an absolute fury of insults and over-exaggerated slights to her appearance (including 100% untrue comments on how beat up her pussy was and how shitty in bed she was; her pussy was fine and she was a great lay) that I hoped would send her crying to her therapist, but I got 'customer is out of service range or unavailable'. I called her again a few hours later, same deal, and a few days later same deal. By this point, my anger had totally subsided because more pressing bitches had emerged, and when she hit me back with a call, she told me that she had lost her phone. I told her to meet me for coffee and gently let her down, 'I don't think we're right for each other' type of game. She wasn't even sad, and I made no mention of what I had found out, a mutually amiable parting if there ever was one.

In third year I ran into her and her friends at the bar, drank with them all night and took her home. From that point on, even with me in an LTR with a girl she went to high school with and her starting to date the guy she would eventually get engaged to, she still never minded coming over to puff some weed and go a few rounds.

And that, my brothers in arms...is how a fateful lost cell phone got me a very nice long-term casual fuck buddy.

To the OP, I have to give you dap for telling her that her pussy is beat up and nasty (any players on here who have done this, as I have, if you do it over the phone or in person you'll scarcely witness such a incredible meltdown), but at the same time, even if you're just nitpicking the small flaws and magnifying, I have hard time buying the 7.5-8.5 ranking ascribed to said crazy bitch.

Also as others have said, the long, drawn out insult email is not the way to go; nine out of ten times she'll ignore it. It seems like a good idea to send this, but it accomplishes nothing. The harshest punishment to a woman is non-acknowledgement.

Letter to a Cunt

Quote: (12-06-2012 09:35 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Go workout. Get those endorphines going. Squat, do 10x100m sprints, cough up your lungs. Itll be good for you.

Glad to see everyone agrees indifference is better. We still need a rant thread.

Agreed. We do need a rant thread and we can start it with how Zuckerberg has FUCKED American men even more with the creation of social media. I'm not old but old enough to remember the days before FB, etc. Women did not have such highass opinions of themselves. 6's think they're 8's and 8's think they're 10's. It's the beginning of the end.

Letter to a Cunt

Quote: (12-06-2012 09:40 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I had almost the exact same thing with a girl; freshman year in university when I was 20 and she was 18 we dated for three months, cute but not hot with a petite body, light skin and dark hair, bubbly and kind, but also fully and totally on the deck of the S.S. College Fuckfest, probably why I got in there after the first date (and she had at least two other guys in rotation, College Lesson #1: Don't get into a relationship with a girl if one of you lives in the dorms and one of you is off campus).

I was fucking furious when I found out, so I called her, ready to send-forth all legions in an absolute fury of insults and over-exaggerated slights to her appearance (including 100% untrue comments on how beat up her pussy was and how shitty in bed she was; her pussy was fine and she was a great lay) that I hoped would send her crying to her therapist, but I got 'customer is out of service range or unavailable'. I called her again a few hours later, same deal, and a few days later same deal. By this point, my anger had totally subsided because more pressing bitches had emerged, and when she hit me back with a call, she told me that she had lost her phone. I told her to meet me for coffee and gently let her down, 'I don't think we're right for each other' type of game. She wasn't even sad, and I made no mention of what I had found out, a mutually amiable parting if there ever was one.

In third year I ran into her and her friends at the bar, drank with them all night and took her home. From that point on, even with me in an LTR with a girl she went to high school with and her starting to date the guy she would eventually get engaged to, she still never minded coming over to puff some weed and go a few rounds.

And that, my brothers in arms...is how a fateful lost cell phone got me a very nice long-term casual fuck buddy.

To the OP, I have to give you dap for telling her that her pussy is beat up and nasty (any players on here who have done this, as I have, if you do it over the phone or in person you'll scarcely witness such a incredible meltdown), but at the same time, even if you're just nitpicking the small flaws and magnifying, I have hard time buying the 7.5-8.5 ranking ascribed to said crazy bitch.

Also as others have said, the long, drawn out insult email is not the way to go; nine out of ten times she'll ignore it. It seems like a good idea to send this, but it accomplishes nothing. The harshest punishment to a woman is non-acknowledgement.

The whole point of the email is that I was making true statements but spotlighting incredible attention to her flaws. She's aware of these flaws and has cried telling me how ex's have made comments. She's EXTREMELY sensitive and I know it would trigger an emotional breakdown.

Everyone would ask the obvious question, Why the fuck would you stay with this girl if she had so many flaws? Chalk that up to the inevitable qualities that draw any guy to one girl.

Ignoring her probably will work best. Still haven't sent the email and based on everyone's unanimous replies probably won't. The irony is although she wasn't a great lay (at all actually, average), I would like to hit it again for ego sake just to immediately make a comment and kick her out. Would be quite satisfying. If I DONT send the email perhaps that will happen. If I DO send it that is probably never an option.