rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

21 Notches
1 Notches
So I found out this girl I know has slept with 21 different men. I won't give any details other than she is white, pretty, lives in Europe and is age 35.

Thoughts please?
Would you date?
Would you marry?

Don't tell me she is lying either, she told one of her good friends in confidence and she is a little gullible as well.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
1 Notches
You should know the answer to all of your questions. Allowed: bang, date non-exlusively. Not Allowed: marry.

Some guys would not even consider dating b/c of the high notch count, but if she is otherwise not more crazy than the typical woman of her background, I'd be ok with it provided I enjoyed her company.
1 Notches
Females: Multiply by 3

Males: Divide by 3
1 Notches
You sure it wasn't 21 different men in the year or so?
1 Notches
Wear a helmet.
1 Notches
21 men for a 35 year old woman in the West is pretty low.

Let's say she's been sexually active since 18, that's 1.3 guys per year. I've met girls who rack up 10 new dicks a year without breaking a sweat while single and partying. That brings them into triple digits before they're even 30 years old. And those are not even the biggest sluts and girls with that kind of notch count are not at all uncommon if you're out at night.

I don't remember how old you are, but if close to her age or older I would date in a heartbeat if she has a good attitude, is pretty, etc.

Would I marry? Rudebwoy you've been here for years!! I don't know what sort of answer you're expecting to that question. Personally, no, since marriage for me is mainly about having kids and 35 is pushing it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat
1 Notches
Quote: (12-03-2012 06:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

So I found out this girl I know has slept with 21 different men. I won't give any details other than she is white, pretty, lives in Europe and is age 35.

Thoughts please?
Would you date?
Would you marry?

Don't tell me she is lying either, she told one of her good friends in confidence and she is a little gullible as well.

completely normal. i've had gfs who lost count after about 50
1 Notches
Let's see, age 35 female that has been on the cock carousel for years...

If she was smoking hot still, I would bang, and date non-exclusively, as Menace said.

Marriage? Not a fucking chance. Too old and has taken too many cocks. I'm not very fond of the idea of modern marriage. The girl I'm with now, I took her virginity and have been dating her for quite a while - but the chance of me ever marrying her is virtually nil.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.
1 Notches
Putting the number in context, I don't think it's really all that high for a 35 year old woman. If she were 20 years old it would be a different matter. Also, a lot of European cultures have a more open view of sexuality, as opposed to the puritan act-like-it-doesn't-happen-but-do-it-anyway American mentality.

The number doesn't indicate sluttiness to me, but it does indicate that she has been single for long periods, most likely. There's probably some reason for that; you should figure out what that is, may answer some of your questions.

I disagree with Menace above; the number, to me, isn't out of the norm and wouldn't change my answer to the questions you have, in and of itself.

But if she was single all those years because she is impossible to please in a relationship, or combative and dudes don't want her, that may be a different story.
1 Notches
I thought this thread was going to be about an RVF version of this song:

(Starts @ 0:32)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
1 Notches
For the record, it is NOT a girl I am dating. I would definetly bang as I am sure most of you would. I was curious to get feedback and marriage ............................................. hell no!

She is the kind of girls that likes to be in relationships and it does not seem like there is much downtime between boyfriends.

She is from Northern Europe!

Our New Blog:

1 Notches
What would be your answers to those questions if you didnt had that information?
1 Notches
Quote: (12-03-2012 06:56 PM)germanico Wrote:  

What would be your answers to those questions if you didnt had that information?

To be honest, she is a nice looking girl and carries herself well. The sad truth is she is your typical western woman and I am finding it hard to find girls of her caliber that haven't been ransacked.

I would date, for sure.

Our New Blog:

1 Notches
Quote: (12-03-2012 07:02 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2012 06:56 PM)germanico Wrote:  

To be honest, she is a nice looking girl and carries herself well. The sad truth is she is your typical western woman and I am finding it hard to find girls of her caliber that haven't been ransacked.

I would date, for sure.

She's probably pretty hot, outgoing, and fun, which is why you like her. Same reason many other guys like her. Girls like this are constantly approached. To keep her number at 21 she has probably turned down literally thousands of opportunities to bang. Just food for thought.

Everyone has their own feelings on this topic; I'll admit that I'd of course prefer to date only virgins, that's just not really realistic. But that number, at that age, for a hot chick, really wouldn't move the needle too much either way for me.
1 Notches
Quote: (12-03-2012 06:40 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Let's see, age 35 female that has been on the cock carousel for years...

If she was smoking hot still, I would bang, and date non-exclusively, as Menace said.

Marriage? Not a fucking chance. Too old and has taken too many cocks. I'm not very fond of the idea of modern marriage. The girl I'm with now, I took her virginity and have been dating her for quite a while - but the chance of me ever marrying her is virtually nil.

It's your life, but I'll always regret dating a woman whose virginity I took then fucked her from age 31 to 34, then dropping her. It was too late for her to have kids then. She was very naive, a virgin at 31, too innocent to mistrust me.

I know all "players" want to be tough guys and "look out for #1" but I'd rather be beta than see that happen to someone.
1 Notches
In college, I was hooking up with this girl and after a few times I was trying to figure out why she wouldn't have sex. We got in to a conversation about sexual history and she told me that she was a virgin. She had also sucked 36 dicks, which made me laugh because of the scene in Clerks. I thought about it for a bit and realized that it didn't matter to me at all. That was the last time that I ever asked a chick about her sexual history. I get that some guys care, but I don't.

I do think, however, that it is a mistake for the average beta dude to try and wife up a reformed party girl. As a general rule, men thinking about long term relationships should shoot for women with lower notch counts. Short of that, I could care less.
1 Notches
Quote: (12-03-2012 07:16 PM)deepcov3r Wrote:  

t's your life, but I'll always regret dating a woman whose virginity I took then fucked her from age 31 to 34, then dropping her. It was too late for her to have kids then. She was very naive, a virgin at 31, too innocent to mistrust me.

I would rather be with a woman that has been around the block than with a woman that is too naive and inexperienced to understand the world.
1 Notches
21 isn't bad (at least for the US). A lot of them were probably one-night stands as well.

Let's assume a woman goes on spring break. That could account for a 1/3 of that 21 easily.

If anything, keep her around for rainy nights. Don't gotta marry her.
1 Notches
Pump and dump. At that number she has no idea how to give value in a long-term relationship.
1 Notches
At 35 that certainly isn't a bad number at all.I know chicks that eclipsed that number in high school, much less college. I don't think marrying or even dating her adversely changes anything especially compared to other chicks. I'm honestly surprised how much guys on this forum care about a girls sexual history since the prevailing and overriding themes seem to be how much guys on here don't want LTRs and how much they assail chicks for being hard to bang when that indeed does occur. Mind you if every chick were prudish there would be no game to play, so why does her past matter? Chances are you weren't the first guy to bang her unless you really know how to find virgins and you won't be the last after you're done with her.
1 Notches
Now I also going to reveal another piece of information, she has had an abortion.

Our New Blog:

1 Notches
You would be surprised at the kinds of women that have had abortions. Not a disqualifier per se, BUT she would probably be VERY reluctant to go through with it again if she has any sort of normal emotions (i.e. she's not some kind of sociopath who thinks abortion is a form of birth control). This is bad if someone gets her pregnant by accident or by "accident." On second thought, this fact would make me much more reluctant to date her.
1 Notches
It also depends whether she had the abortion at 18 while young and dumb and surviving on ramen noodles, or at 32 being engaged with a provider and cheating on him with a string of random dudes.

Would you think better of her had she carried the pregnancy to term?
1 Notches
I don't care at all about the abortion. It's the number of dicks. We've discussed this ad nauseum but any woman that GIVES herself away that many times no matter how old doesn't have the self worth to consider her for anything more than a pump and dump. Agree with Roosh 100%
1 Notches
Im shocked people are bothered by a woman having 21 notches... is the forum filled with virgins? Shes 35 years old. I consider 21 rather pedestrian unless the girl is 18 years old.