rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "I Should Have" Thread

This thread is designed to aid both new and veteran players alike, providing insight into some of the most common, and uncommon, mistakes made on the way to becoming a successful player. Some of the best info I've come across on this forum hasn't necessarily been all the tips on how to succeed with women, but rather the errors made along the way which you regret making, and how you prevented them from happening again in the future. Live and learn. Let's hear 'em...

From the film 'Rounders':

"In "Confessions of a Winning Poker Player," Jack King said, "Few players recall big pots they've won, strange as it seems, but every player can remember with remarkable accuracy the outstanding tough beats of his career.""

A cute brunette told me she wanted to sleep with me last night at the bar. After some intense makeouts, I was quickly cockblocked by her land whale friend. I should have lured her away with a sandwich.

Quote: (12-02-2012 05:38 PM)IQVX Wrote:  

A cute brunette told me she wanted to sleep with me last night at the bar. After some intense makeouts, I was quickly cockblocked by her land whale friend. I should have lured her away with a sandwich.

You should have told the friend there was an overturned Hostess truck out in front of the bar.

A few years ago i was working in a clothing store. A 17yr old girl there was cute and eventually asked her out after she turned 18.
I left that job. We kept in touch and eventually went on a pub crawl with her. Lots of fun, drinking and heavy touching.
The night ended up with her at my house, she was drunk and my mom was working and wasn't going to be home for at least 3hrs.
I knew she already liked me a lot so in my ignorance i decided to not try and have sex with her and just make out for a little bit.
Around 1.5hours later her brother came and picked her up.
About 3 weeks later she was at my house again and we were laying on my bed watching a movie. I start to make my move and she freaks out and lays down on her stomach trying to conceal her tits. She says "i can't".
I'm like "ok" lets watch the movie thinking she was on her period.
About 5 minutes later she tells me that she is seeing this guy. He lives super close to her and he already knows all of her friends etc.
However she said that she liked me a lot as well and that it was a tough choice.
She went home and that was the last time i hung out with her. Around 2 weeks later on Facebook i saw her relationship status change.

I knew about game and that's how i got as far as i did with her but not enough to push for the bang.

This is the number 1 "should've pushed for the bang" scenario where the bang was pretty much 100 percent. She probably would have been my girlfriend after that.

Years ago, when I was in business school, I was fucking one of my team members. We were meeting with the team at school, and the woman I was fucking on the team couldn't make it. Everyone sort of knew I was fucking her, including another female member of the team, slim, beautiful lips.

Our meeting broke up and the other female member and I were walking out, and she asked for a ride (I had a car). I took her back to her apartment, and she said, "How would you like to come up for some tea."

I said no. I should have gone. I think I could have fucked her too.

Quote: (12-02-2012 09:02 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

I said no. I Should Have™ gone. I think I could have fucked her too.

Fixed for emphasis.

[Image: banana.gif]

When I was 20 and just getting my career in the Pharmaceutical field started (CVS) I started to talking to this girl who had just been hired. She was 16, but looked more along the lines of 18 or 19. Her sister also worked in that particular store as a photo clerk, and they were both gorgeous. Slim, long dark hair, light green eyes, mixed Black/White. Just stunning. So we started talking and a mutual attraction began to build. She would seek me out when she got to work after school to say hello, and eye me whenever I was within view. I asked her out and she agreed. However, at the time I had no car, and neither did she. I usually borrowed a friends or whatever, so it wasn't a big issue. Before I could progress with the relationship the assistant manager approached me and asked me what was going on between the two of us. He reminded me she wasn't legal and that I was "never to put my hands on her while at work." I wasn't planning to, as I try not to shit where I eat. But it was clear this Howdy Doody looking motherfucker was trying to cockblock me. He had made a comment in my presence once about how pretty the two sisters were. So I think he was jealous that one of them was into me. Long story short, pretty soon the entire store knew we were talking and I think that freaked her out. She was a quiet girl and I think all the chatter about her and I rubbed her the wrong way. Keep in mind I had no game whatsoever at this point in my life. The older sister approached me shortly thereafter and said "You better be good to my sister." To which I blew her off out of purely being annoyed with the entire situation. I lost interest and stopped talking to her out of fear of losing my job (which I did not too long afterwards over an entirely different issue). I regret doing that. ALOT actually. I should have manned up and fucked the shit out of her. Horrible call on my part.

When I was 15-16, I horribly beta'd a chick I had an enormous crush on in high school. It was very brutal stuff, and if I went back and read some of the things I said to her, it'd be an absolutely terrifying experience. I started to read some of the messages once, and nearly got sick after a few sentences. Worse, I even wrote a multiple-page story about her and shared it with my English class. 16 year old me was well-deserving of the Beta of the Year award back then.

I eventually learned the primary tenets of game and totally flipped my attitude when talking to her. Saw very positive returns initially but could never really escape the friendzone. I screwed myself over bad and she continued to treat me like a beta orbiter, or actually, much worse given our history. Even despite my horrible game, she once admitted she'd considered dating me during a period when she was single way back when.

I Should Have™ worked out, had confidence, taken the red pill, and developed social skills earlier in high school. This girl is a true 8-8.5 and I would have easily had her with just the slightest bit of these things. But, I won't harp on the past. I suppose we all mature at different times and it just wasn't my time.

I should have never gotten a gameboy when I was a kid.

I have beta'd my way out of relationships/bangs with some very attractive women over the last few years. I should have google searched "how to be an asshole" and found the manosphere when i was 14.

- I should have took the English teaching job in Krakow back in 1998.

- I should have bootlegged more wine in Sweden from the start. Wine was where the fat margins were at.

- I should have invested A HELL OF A LOT more in March 2009 right after the crash.

- I should have bought a road grader with my friend back in 2000. My passive income would be significant by now.

Quote: (12-02-2012 08:55 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I knew about game and that's how i got as far as i did with her but not enough to push for the bang.

This is the number 1 "should've pushed for the bang" scenario where the bang was pretty much 100 percent. She probably would have been my girlfriend after that.

I should have told you to ALWAYS push for the bang.

Like Baldwin said, Always Be Closing.

I Should Have™ gone to bed earlier. I have class in 5 hours.

I should have read Day Bang when I was in college

If you're not growing, you're dying.

I should have listened to wise men in my early teens:

I should have visited eastern Europe in the early nineties.We were all scared back then(no internet and lot of information about robberies,abductions etc).

I should have pushed for a threesome in high school. Two girls who were friends were really into me. I hooked up with both of them separately, one outside of the library in my car. I think a lot of us should have not been pussies in high school and college. I have 'nothing to lose' is one of my mantras now.

Quote: (12-03-2012 05:18 PM)Balkanite Wrote:  

I think a lot of us should have not been pussies in high school and college. I have 'nothing to lose' is one of my mantras now.

Truth spoken. I try not to think about high school much anymore. I had a few girls here and there but the amount of pussy I unwittingly missed out on is fucking embarrassing. I didn't know of Roosh or Roissy until I'd already been out of high school for almost two years.

I'm 24, but I feel stone aged compared to some of the guys that are fresh off to college or are in high school - you fellas have no idea how lucky you are to have the combined knowledge of hundreds of players at your disposal. I wish I did.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Should have fucked this hot sophmore my Freshman year. One day in shop class, she invited me to the Homecoming dance. At the end of class she said "Wait, I need to give you something" and she dug around in her purse. "You're going to need this [Image: smile.gif]" and handed me a condom.

Quote: (12-03-2012 10:43 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Should have fucked this hot sophmore my Freshman year. One day in shop class, she invited me to the Homecoming dance. At the end of class she said "Wait, I need to give you something" and she dug around in her purse. "You're going to need this [Image: smile.gif]" and handed me a condom.

You're fucking kidding me.

[quote='WesternCancer' pid='319439' dateline='1354513397']
I should have never gotten a gameboy when I was a kid.
*** ^^^This goes for me as well.

My jaw just dropped reading kickboxer's post.

I was a senior in high school and a cute freshman told me I have nice eyes in the lunch line. I don't think I do, they're just dark brown and almond shaped. I just said "um thanks" and turned around. I didn't know how to talk to girls back then and was extremely nervous around them. I should have fucked her in the restroom every day until I graduated.

Quote: (12-04-2012 12:22 AM)houston Wrote:  

I was a senior in high school and a cute freshman told me I have nice eyes in the lunch line. I don't think I do, they're just dark brown and almond shaped. I just said "um thanks" and turned around. I didn't know how to talk to girls back then and was extremely nervous around them. I should have fucked her in the restroom every day until I graduated.

I like your style lol

I should have made my move on the cute Barista at the local Starbucks who was clearly flirting with me for months on end. I was consistently cockblocked by either the short Asian dude with the spikey hair or the lesbian with the tats all over her neck. They can both go fuck themselves. You'll get yours.