rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone want to trap some hamsters?

Found this link at Jayman's blog.
Anyone want to post it to facebook and see how much screeching ensues? [Image: smile.gif]

90 Percent of Eggs Gone By Age 30

[Image: troll.gif]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

This is the first time I've wished I had a Facebook. I would carpet bomb massive numbers of hamsters with this.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

...and the eggs that are left are rotten...

All of my circle on Facebook are well past 30 and have had their kids already. It would be pointless for me to post this, I'd love to see the reaction from younger chicks to this...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I have a feeling I will be referencing this article for many years to come.

I knew that from puberty on, women lost eggs with each passing year. I'm shocked to learn that by 30, so many of them are gone and/or degraded. Thirty really isn't old, depending on certain lifestyle choices.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

That article can't be true. A woman reaches her sexual peak at age 35.

Quote: (12-01-2012 06:21 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

[Image: biggrin.gif]

The comments on the article are a hoot. Let's categorize them:

1. "This is an irresponsible/depressing/misleading article, telling women they shouldn't wait to try for kids" - translation: "This depresses ME and I don't like bad feelings"
2. "I know a coworker/sister/friend/character on a tv show that had a kid at 37, so this article is complete CRAP"
-OR-
"Well they still have 100,000 eggs and it takes only one to get pregnant!" - translation: "I know one single exception, therefore the rule is crap"
3. "Typical article trying to keep women out of the workplace / scare women / blah blah blah" - translation: "I am womyn, I can't be told what to do"

Then the typical "stop trying to tell me I can't blah blah blah." Look women, take this fact to heart and never forget it:

Biology. Cannot. Be. Reasoned. With.

No matter how much you push for societal change, how much shaming you do, or how little you are willing to accept consequences for your decisions, none of that matters to biology. Biology is like Honey Badger, it doesn't give a shit. Deal with it.

Quote: (12-01-2012 07:01 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

The comments on the article are a hoot. Let's categorize them:

As expected, that article kicked over a Hamsters' Nest™. [Image: womanhamster.gif]

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

The article doesn't provide a link to the study. Without the study, all we have is hearsay.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-01-2012 06:21 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

That is actually not true:

Quote:JayMan Wrote:

Women sexually peak in their late teens-early 20s, just like men do. That’s a myth that likely arose thanks to two facts:

Women become more sexually experienced, hence somewhat less sexually inhibited with age

Selection effects: women who are still on the mate market in their 30s and 40s are going to be disproportionally the high-sex-drive, low-committal types. Hence, the anecdote of higher sex drive for older women

Quote: (12-01-2012 07:45 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

The article doesn't provide a link to the study. Without the study, all we have is hearsay.

Human Ovarian Reserve from Conception to the Menopause (opens pdf)

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of hamsters suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something fantastic has happened.

You know, it's really mind-boggling how far removed our society is from its biological purpose. Just read some of those responses. You now need two incomes, a graduate degree, an amazing career, and a beta male provider just to have the first kid. Christ.

Our ancestors had children for nearly two million years without any of that. What would have happened to us as a species if five hundred years ago this attitude was prevalent? Are we really more enlightened or are we just more concerned with money and buying things we don't need? This layer of abstraction is reminiscent of some of the more complex financial instruments - invented solely so even a team of economists have difficulty explaining what exactly they do.

The meaning of life is to reproduce. It's why sex feels good. It's been the defining characteristic of all life on earth since life first appeared. Whether women got the short end of the stick or not is irrelevant, not to mention a completely artificial construction. Men make babies with women, women carry their babies to term, the two normally stay together to raise the child. Pairing is defining characteristic of our species. As is polygyny (among males) and hypergamy (among women).

How long can you possibly deny our sole purpose as living creatures?

Quote: (12-02-2012 09:29 AM)Wool Suit Wrote:  

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of hamsters suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something fantastic has happened.

Hilarious---definitely laughed out loud at this.