rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gentleman, be prepared for tomorrow.

This month, November 2012, has been an interesting one for the RVF community.

On November 14th, Roosh revealed IRT's picture to the community. This led to the creation of an IRT art gallery, and a thread about Indians partying, some dancing with white girls!

Our friend Bacchus was even trolled by an Indian in real life. Tuthmosis later wrote a news article announcing IRT's retirement, but I have a hard time believing dude is gonna let all this go.

I'm sure IRT is mighty pissed. With registration open tomorrow, I half-expect a repeat of February 1st or June 3rd (never forget). This is what we may be in for:

God be with us.

Or if you prefer, the gangsta translation:

Quote:Quote:

This month, November 2012, has been a horny-ass one fo' tha RVF hood.

On November 14th, Roosh revealed IRTz picture ta tha hood. This led ta tha creation of a IRT art gallery, n' a thread bout Indians partying, some pimpin wit white hoes!

Our playa Bacchus was even trolled by a Indian up in real life. Tuthmosis lata wrote a shizzle article announcin IRTz retirement yo, but I gotz a hard time believin dude is gonna let all dis go.

I be shizzle IRT is mighty pissed. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! With registration open tomorrow, I half-expec' a repeat of February 1st and June 3rd (never forget). This is what tha fuck our crazy-ass asses may be up in for:

Dogg be wit us.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Also the "driver" from the Dominican republic that we all use has asked me to make him an account here. He doesn't type in english too good so Basil get ready to hit your favorite button when you see him here.