rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Say you have sex with a woman and you want to have her long term rather just a 1 and done. Whats the gameplan post sex? Do you cuddle? If so, do you do it for hours or just a few minutes. Do you stay over with her and sleep over?

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

I let them cuddle if they want to. Doesn't cost me anything to give them the option.

If it gets too deep for me, I'll break for the bathroom or a smoke.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

yeah, have some pillow talk then go for round 2.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Do whatever feels good.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

I don't have a problem with cuddling or sleeping over. I like running my hands over a chick's body, and pressing my dick up against her back, etc. Then go for another round. Sleep over, and wake up and go in again. Of course, if you're in it just for the bang and no more, get yours, chill for a few with her, then BOUNCE. Just for the sake of marking the territory, wipe your joint off on the curtains or her towel in the bathroom...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Don't like to cuddle if it I'm sweaty as shit!

For some women it's as important as foreplay though.

Game has learnt me LOGISTICS. A result of this is that I can never BOUNCE, as we always end up at my place.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Quote: (11-29-2012 07:31 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Don't like to cuddle if it I'm sweaty as shit!

For some women it's as important as foreplay though.

Game has learnt me LOGISTICS. A result of this is that I can never BOUNCE, as we always end up at my place.

I hear you. But some guys actually prefer her place, because they don't want chicks to know where they live. And instead of getting rid of her when they're done, they'd rather be able to get up and leave.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

There's different types of cuddling. I hate wrapping my arms around a girl but if she's petite there's something satisfying about having her lay her head on my chest.

If she's latina or otherwise has a bubblebutt, there's nothing as satisfying as spooning a chick with her big round ass in a thong pressed against your crotch

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

I like to cuddle.

Is that beta?[Image: rolleyes.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

I've been trying to perfect the cuddle for years.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

position ur hand on her ass. make it good for you at least.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

I have no prob with the cuddle, usually do it for a bit then fall asleep. Wake up with a skin-ripper, let your hands lead the way like Hellen Keller and bang out round 2, no words necessary.

I get older....they stay the same age....yes they do

Success breeds confidence.....confidence breeds success

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

I like to cuddle. Bonus points if we both fall asleep after the bang and then go for it again when we wake up.

Was this beta?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Quote: (11-29-2012 07:26 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

... I like running my hands over a chick's body ...

I'm about my cuddling for exactly this reason. Start with one hand, then use both, and gradually get closer to her hot spots. Fun for me, and there's no surer way to get her ready for round two. I find a lot of girls will even initiate if you drag this out long enough.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Huge fan of post-coital cuddle. There's nothing more satisfying after banging a chick then having her lay her head on your chest. Not a fan of it beforehand though...usually just a dead arm and a weird boner.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

El Mechanico cracked me when he called it Cuddle Close in another thread [Image: lol.gif]

I don't mind cuddling. It doesn't work too well with tall girls though.

Team Nachos

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

I let them snuggle up with me while I watch a movie or something usually post sex, unless their on their period.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Cuddling is fun but DANGEROUS...It leads to pillow talk...which leads to emotional attachment...which leads to heartbreak...I only do it with chicks that are honest about who and what they are.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

I don't mind cuddling with chicks, as long as I can get in my post-sex cigarette first.

I'm not especially fond of sleeping over though, either me at her place, or her at mine. I find it hard to get restful sleep with someone else in my bed.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

So tell me: Does cuddling a long time help or hurt in keeping a woman long term? What about sleeping over? I think Roissy said cuddling hurts you so I have no idea which is better.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Quote: (12-01-2012 06:43 PM)jammer Wrote:  

So tell me: Does cuddling a long time help or hurt in keeping a woman long term? What about sleeping over? I think Roissy said cuddling hurts you so I have no idea which is better.

Yep.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/...after-sex/

As for myself, usually the girl insists on leaving herself after sex. She'll cuddle and then leave herself without any prompting on my part.

Or before I even go over her place she'll ask "you're not thinking of sleeping over, are you?"

I find it's kind of unnecessary to throw a girl out nowadays... chicks are so slutty they treat themselves like streetwalkers.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Actually, it's a great opportunity to work on your "Compliment and Cuddle" game! Take that moment, while you're curled up together, to tell her how good the pussy was, and how soft she feels!

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

For the Romantic camp ( y'all have to have someone to look down on[Image: smile.gif]

Stay ( David Bowie)

Stay, that's what I meant to say or do something
But what I never say is stay this time
I really meant to so badly this time
'Cause you can never really tell when somebody
Wants something you want too

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Quote: (12-01-2012 05:22 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

Cuddling is fun but DANGEROUS...It leads to pillow talk...which leads to emotional attachment...which leads to heartbreak...I only do it with chicks that are honest about who and what they are.

I literally can fall asleep anywhere in less than 3 minutes. It's a skill I've honed since childhood. Cuddle or not, post-sex I'm out in less than 3 minutes. I answer all "pillowtalk" with a snore. If you can't fall sleep that fast, just fake it. Just don't forget to wake up for the next round.

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Quote: (12-01-2012 05:22 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

I wanted to comment on this one a little bit because it struck a chord with me. Part of being a player is getting in a woman's head. Not all girls are going to be straight up whores and fuck you on demand an hour after you meet them at the bar. Some actually want relationships somewhere down the line. Now you call it dangerous. I call it par for the course. If anything you want them to be emotionally attached to you. That's what keeps them coming back for more. Maybe you like them. Maybe you don't. But it's not your job to differentiate between the two. Your job as a man is to make money and fuck bitches. So if you have to lie and pretend to like her and call her your girlfriend to keep banging her ...then that's what you have to do. You should be running that game with multiple girls at the same time. It's a woman's job to tie you down in a committed relationship. Sometimes you have to break a few [Image: heart.gif]'s along the way.

Team Nachos