rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roissy/Heartiste is more a white nationalist than he is a pick up artist

Basically, his writings are a 40/60 split in favor of right-wing racist commentary. It's unfortunate that his is one of the few blogs that focus on game, because he uses that fact to lure people in and expose them to his white tribalist, David Duke-esque views that he seems more concerned with. If you like that sort of stuff, more power to you, but what that has do to do with game/PUA is anybody's guess.

Link? Example?

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/11/0...ly-truths/

He pretty much wrote about every game concept under the sun. Eventually you run out of shit to write ut and must expand your subject matter. He blog was almost exclusively about game up until 2010 or so. He should add an archive function that allows you to browse the Site by choosing he month and year.

[Image: attachment.jpg8559]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

It's a free country, you're allowed to say pretty much anything even if it makes you look stupid. You're also free not to read stuff you don't agree with. Did somebody put a gun to your head and force you to read his blog?

I think your problem is more with the comments than anything he's written.

Edit: my bad, clearly he's a racist for discussing immigration and affirmative action! The nerve of him to question policies from half a century ago! Who in your mind is acceptable to discuss these topics?

Even if he is a white nationalist as you claim, what is wrong with that ? Every other race group has spokesmen promoting what they believe in. The US has huge mexican nationalist groups that openly promote violence against whites, why don't you start a post about that ? Calling for violence is illegal, voicing ones opinion is not(unless you are in Canada).

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote: (11-27-2012 12:48 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Even if he is a white nationalist as you claim, what is wrong with that ? Every other race group has spokesmen promoting what they believe in. The US has huge mexican nationalist groups that openly promote violence against whites, why don't you start a post about that ? Calling for violence is illegal, voicing ones opinion is not(unless you are in Canada).

Well, what white nationalism has to do with game/pua is questionable to say the least. His blog is often referenced, but all I say is the rantings of a David Duke-lite sprinkled with fatuous but eloquent game commentary here and there. The comments section feels like blockedurl.org. There's a reason he draws that crowd.

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:03 PM)-abe- Wrote:  

Well, what white nationalism has to do with game/pua is questionable to say the least. His blog is often referenced, but all I say is the rantings of a David Duke-lite sprinkled with fatuous but eloquent game commentary here and there. The comments section feels like blockedurl.org. There's a reason he draws that crowd.

Read the comments below and some readers state the connection. Its all about unplugging first and then dealing with a specific problem. You can't get around problems if you aren't willing to deal with the root cause and are worried about hurting people's feelings.

Also comparing him to David Duke is using left wing tactics. Why don't you just call him a holocaust denier at the same time ? David Duke was head of the KKK and probably lynched black people. I am pretty sure although I can't confirm that Roissy has never lynched a black person.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

At least this is coming right out of the gate as a race thread. If you think he's more Stormfront than Game you're just trying to start shit. Get your posts in now, this thread's defintely got a time limit!

[Image: j8KuJ.jpg]

Team Nachos

He's just mad cause brotha's and esse's ain't just fucking fat white women anymore...Their pulling top notch talent...and he doesn't like competition.

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:12 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:03 PM)-abe- Wrote:  

Read the comments below and some readers state the connection. Its all about unplugging first and then dealing with a specific problem. You can't get around problems if you aren't willing to deal with the root cause and are worried about hurting people's feelings.

Also comparing him to David Duke is using left wing tactics. Why don't you just call him a holocaust denier at the same time ? David Duke was head of the KKK and probably lynched black people. I am pretty sure although I can't confirm that Roissy has never lynched a black person.

1. Holocaust happened.

2. David Duke probably never lynched anybody. He's a pariah because of his bigotry, the same thing Heartiste/Roissy should be because of his anti-black, anti-Hispanic (and, lately, anti-Asian) writings. If you belong in those groups, I don't know how you can seriously read Heartiste. He hates you.

This coming from the admitted 26 year old virgin with no social life and no game. And now he's race-baiting. Can someone ban this pity whore omega troll?

Just click on his profile and look at the threads he's created.

It is getting close to the first of the month, isn't it?

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:18 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

This coming from the admitted 26 year old virgin with no social life and no game. And now he's race-baiting. Can someone ban this pity whore omega troll?

Just click on his profile and look at the threads he's created.

So, calling out the racism/hate-movement elements of Heartiste makes ME the race baiter?

We've become such a politically correct society that even RVF readers are quick to call things 'racist'. Heartiste is simply not afraid to explore the areas of race and gender where others won't dare go because of the female wrath (from feminized men and women) that would await them. The post you provided as an example really made me laugh. I don't think you understand what racism is.

I'm also pretty sure it isn't Roissy himself writing anymore.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:17 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

He's just mad cause brotha's and esse's ain't just fucking fat white women anymore...Their pulling top notch talent...and he doesn't like competition.

What's curious is that I've seen him link in a complaining fashion to an image of Usain Bolt in one Nordic country hanging out with some nordic chicks. Heartiste's point? Something about what happens when a society becomes liberal/beta-sized or some such horseshit: a famous black guy can fuck your women. I mean it was just so bitter. Again, black male readers of PUA/Game, how does that strike you that Heartiste views even a famous black male this way?

Why would a game blog discuss politics, ideologies, demographics?

Game is played not in a vacuum, but in the real world. The demographics matter. What kinds of people are playing, in what proportions, and what beliefs do they hold? Ethnically homogeneous places will have different dynamics than melting pots. A bar with mostly drunk men will require a different approach than a yoga studio. Same thing.

It seems like you're still viewing game as a few rules and tricks for in your specific environment. The sexual marketplace is governed by more influences. Cultural, economical, religious and political factors are all essential for a full understanding of why people do what they do. You want to learn how to get a certain kind of girl in a certain kind of venue. What Heartiste is doing is widening your narrow approach.

Still not convinced? Do you think women will be acting different in these scenarios:

Economically independent woman in Denmark versus a poor woman in Estonia
Feminist girl who moved to LA versus closely watched conservative girl in a small town
Girl in a place where abortion is readily available versus girl in a place where it's forbidden

I am Latino American, so I should be offended by some of his writings. But you know I AM NOT. Sometimes he goes over the top a little bit with that, but 90 percent of his stuff is well researched and dead on. Roissy and Roosh were the ones who got me completely into game 4 years ago, though I already intuitively knew most of the concepts way before.
I dont get offended by anything racial anymore, except when a hot Brazilian white girl with a big ass picks a tall nordic looking man over me lol. I am my own man. Neither race or nationality define me.

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:27 PM)IQVX Wrote:  

We've become such a politically correct society that even RVF readers are quick to call things 'racist'. Heartiste is simply not afraid to explore the areas of race and gender where others won't dare go because of the female wrath (from feminized men and women) that would await them. The post you provided as an example really made me laugh. I don't think you understand what racism is.[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

He's free to spew all the hate mongering crap he wants. I'm free to call it like I see it. I love how all these anti-brown people folk like to preempt reactions to their racial hostility as "political correctness."

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:35 PM)-abe- Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:27 PM)IQVX Wrote:  

We've become such a politically correct society that even RVF readers are quick to call things 'racist'. Heartiste is simply not afraid to explore the areas of race and gender where others won't dare go because of the female wrath (from feminized men and women) that would await them. The post you provided as an example really made me laugh. I don't think you understand what racism is.[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

He's free to spew all the hate mongering crap he wants. I'm free to call it like I see it. I love how all these anti-brown people folk like to preempt reactions to their racial hostility as "political correctness."
Roissy is not a hate monger but a TRUE truth seeker. When you delve deep into the mysteries of truth, you will offend many sensitive prissy little souls.

I'm going to keep Roissy and Heartiste as separate phases. The former put out a lot of great material. The later has mostly produced redundant, race preachy broscience.

So...there's truth seeking inherent in complaining that Usain Bolt can nail hot nordic chicks. Uhuh.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/08/0...asculated/

Races exist, races are biologically different and distinct. This, to some degree, also applies to the concept of "mentality". Anybody who denies this and claims that "we are all the same" is either a lunatic or plainly uneducated. So since we are different, why not analyze and use the knowledge of said differences to everyone's benefit? I would like to know how my racial background can benefit me with a specific nationality or other race and I bet so does everyone else on here.