rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey Trotting

Turkey Trotting

In my experience, and after consulting with others, it is unanimous. Tomorrow (The day before Thanksgiving) is one of the best nights for game.

Undergrads are back from break, and are simply down to get incredibly smashed and hook up.

Many cities hold bar crawl type events: built in venue changes.

Girls are generally in a good mood after being united with close friends and family. They want to get drunk, fuck, and lay around and stuff their faces the next day.

Post your Turkey Trot Game tips/advice here.

I'll start if off:

My hometown has a turkey trot at a bunch of bars on the beach. Daquiris, coronas, slutty dancing. Social circle game is built in, my buddies from high school are having a pregame.

I run pretty standard game after that. Dress down, get sloshed, make sure you approach like crazy, and get your logistics hammered out. (Most chick don't want to do the walk of shame back to her parents place on Thanksgiving day)

Happy Trotting guys.

Turkey Trotting

We call it Black Wednesday here, but the idea is the same. The clubs and bars will be full of people just wanting to get hammered and stuff their faces and watch football on their days off.

I would usually say dress nice, approach, and run standard game. More drunk girls = easy and fun approaches.

Social circle game is huge as well, so bring a wing (or 2) to occupy your target's friends.

Turkey Trotting

I was going to post a thread on this exact subject this evening except my thread was going to pose the question of whether Thanksgiving Eve was a good night to game.

Thanks for the answer!

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Turkey Trotting

My experience with thanksgiving eve is actually very different. I've always found this night to be very chummy, with people reconnecting with friends and family they haven't seen in months. I've seen it always as a night to see friends, rather than a night to run solid game. I've seen the anti slut factor to be very high as a girl doesn't want to see her cousin she hasn't seen in months and then slut it up.

However, I'm perhaps a bit biased because I usually use this night myself to hang out with friends and cousins I haven't seen in awhile when I go out.

Turkey Trotting

Really? In my area tons of students are going back home the night before thanksgiving so things are pretty quiet and dead.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Turkey Trotting

I agree with Sam, from my experience the holidays are the worst time to game due to being busy with families.

I would save your money and focus on new years.

Turkey Trotting

I've never seen Thanksgiving eve as a player's night, but I do recognize the wisdom of getting a girl before she has gorged herself on Thanksgiving.

Turkey Trotting

Most of my college friends are on short break for Thanksgiving, so Wednesday is a travel day, and Saturday night is when they've had enough with their family and want to meet up and be social before heading back to the country club.

Turkey Trotting

If you're in a place like LA, where many people are transfers then it can be golden. Those that don't travel home don't have family here and have no reason not to go out and get hammered. Let's see what happens.

Turkey Trotting

Quote: (11-20-2012 03:19 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

In my experience, and after consulting with others, it is unanimous. Tomorrow (The day before Thanksgiving) is one of the best nights for game.

I agree, with the caveat that its one of the best for people who don't have as much game to begin with.

The better you get the less stuff like that matters.

Turkey Trotting

Venue choice and logistics will be something to iron out in detail I feel to capitalize on Black Wednesday. Turkeys gotta be up n at 'em in a.m. to remain American fat tails tomorrow...

You'll have way more groups, girls who may be embarrassed to be seen hooking up in front of their old school besties or family members. Breakin them free from group might be harder or easier depending. This is one benefit of a packed bar, at least you can put people between an outliar and their group. But loudness will need to be combated by a trip to a car. Go for head, hope for the bang. Drive an SUV.. haha.

I would think the right dive bars and lowering standards a half a point on looks may produce some results.

Got kid tonight myself, so g/L to RFVers who are out!

Turkey Trotting

I'm supposed to meet up with this chick that won the naughty school girl contest at a club around here while back. Face 7 ass could cure cancer. All I can think about is doggy. Praying jwb doesnt cockblock.

Turkey Trotting

The OP turned out to be right.

I heard a popular local bar was having a Thanksgiving Eve party so I went. Was packed out with loads of girls, a lot of them obviously looking to meet guys. Lots of heavy drinking.

Within thirty minutes I saw two girls I banged in the last month and each time said hi and moved on. Circulated a bit, then walked past a group where I saw them standing together and talking. Had no idea they knew each other. One of them called me over and introduced me to the other one, who gave me a sly smile and said "Oh we know each other". But the joke was on her because she didn't know I had banged the girl who introduced us too.[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Later went home with the introducer who drained my balls three times

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Turkey Trotting

Went out last night to 4 different bars around my place. Lots of dudes and older people. I was very disappointed.

Turkey Trotting

I lost a bet to a fatty over a college hoops game and had to buy her a beer. Then kept laughing when she referred to herself as a "lightweight."

Some bitch sat on the stool next to me and proclaimed, "I"m married and my husband is right over there." I hadn't said a word to her or anything. So I looked her up and down and just said, "Congratulations," in a real sarcastic tone. The fact that this is the mindset of the average wench really put me in a foul mood for some reason.

Anyone else see a bar fight?

Turkey Trotting

Quote: (11-20-2012 11:13 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Really? In my area tons of students are going back home the night before thanksgiving so things are pretty quiet and dead.

College towns are dead, towny bars are mobbed. A little incestuous (a lot of people that know each other a long time) but still a very good night for gaming.

Turkey Trotting

Quote: (11-23-2012 12:06 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2012 11:13 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

College towns are dead, towny bars are mobbed. A little incestuous (a lot of people that know each other a long time) but still a very good night for gaming.

Yep, that was exactly right.

Everyone goes home for Thanksgiving, and so small town bars are packed but city/college bars are dead.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.