rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

There is always hope.

There is always hope.

I have worked with some women in the gym over the past couple years and have seen first hand the results of dedicated dieting and fitness. But almost as important is the change in attitude and general well being of these women. They became much more pleasant people to be around.

I wish them all the best.

Some results mined from the Chive.

[Image: girls-losing-weight-1.jpg?w=500&h=388]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-2.jpg?w=500&h=353]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-3.jpg?w=500&h=632]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-14.jpg?w=500&h=340]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-15.jpg?w=500&h=479]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-27.jpg?w=500&h=500]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-22.jpg?w=500&h=350]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-23.jpg?w=500&h=389]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-24.jpg?w=500&h=744]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-25.jpg?w=500&h=525]

There is always hope.

[Image: girls-losing-weight-26.jpg?w=500&h=441]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-29.jpg?w=499&h=601]

[Image: girls-losing-weight-30.jpg?w=500&h=500]

There is always hope.

Wow this pictures look so unreal. Are you saying you train with these women?

There is always hope.

[Image: women-before-after-losing-weight-1.jpg?w=500&h=299]

[Image: women-before-after-losing-weight-8.jpg?w=499&h=746]

[Image: women-before-after-losing-weight-22.jpg?w=500&h=421]

[Image: women-before-after-losing-weight-23.jpg?w=500&h=495]

[Image: women-before-after-losing-weight-26.jpg?w=500&h=373]

[Image: women-before-after-losing-weight-34.jpg?w=500&h=710]

There is always hope.

Its good to see these females waking up out the Coma and realizing they NEED to get back into shape to reclaim the prime of their lives. I weep for women whom live the years of 16-32 as fat slobs. Like really you blow the best years of your physical lives as a whale.. can't understand it.

One thing though: Some of them on paper look great but a lot of girls whom have lost massive weight still have fucked up shit like loose skin in all types of fucked up places. One girl I messed with looked great in a dress and was toned and stuff from what I could see, but once she was naked her tits and stomach looked like complete shit and was a major turn off. Due your due-dillagance RVF heads in feeling these girls up prior if you come into contact with them.

The only reason I knew she used to be a whale is that:
A. She was obsessed with the gym
B. She still ate like shit (but worked like a mule to burn it off AKA Cardio twice daily)
C. Her pictures in her family living room were all of a fattie... I asked if it was her sister... she then said she was a only child - [Image: confused.gif]

Regardless though its a positive. Hopefully the trend becomes that Females never get fat in the first place.

[Image: women-before-after-losing-weight-1.jpg?w=500&h=299]
[Image: girls-losing-weight-24.jpg?w=500&h=744]

^ I'm all about them tight and tone brunettes. [Image: banana.gif]

There is always hope.

Quote:Quote:

Wow this pictures look so unreal. Are you saying you train with these women?

Not these ones.

I have worked with some over the past years that have transformed themselves significantly, but these images are just examples of what is possible.

Like Kosko said, its a shame that so many women waste the best years of their beauty.

There is always hope.

[quote='Laner' pid='311160' dateline='1353289187']

Like Kosko said, its a shame that so many women waste the best years of their beauty.

It's a shame that men waste away with a sedentary lifestyle of wings, beer, football, and video games.

There is always hope.

This chick is hot enough to be a tranny. Which is both a compliment, and a fucked up reality in itself.

There is always hope.

Is their skin loose? It seems like they would feel like the doughboy after losing so much weight.

There is always hope.

What percentage of them will balloon back up once they get hitched?

There is always hope.

Quote: (11-18-2012 09:12 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

This chick is hot enough to be a tranny. Which is both a compliment, and a fucked up reality in itself.

Yea I was balkish on her too. Something seems off.. she is way toooooo fly.

She either a tranny or got a Clit the size of a football.

There is always hope.

This how weight loss should be marketed to the fatties. Lose weight and attention whore more effectively.

There is always hope.

Quote: (11-18-2012 09:19 PM)houston Wrote:  

Is their skin loose? It seems like they would feel like the doughboy after losing so much weight.
I fucked a former fatty. Her skin was loose, but she was skinny fat instead of muscular like these girls.

There is always hope.

One girl I messed with looked great in a dress and was toned and stuff from what I could see, but once she was naked her tits and stomach looked like complete shit and was a major turn off.

Yeah, it's really fucked up how former fatties lose their tits with their weight.

Do you think it's because they don't lose weight through exercise and proper diet, and instead rely on starvation techniques to lose pounds?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

There is always hope.

[Image: fattitude.gif] -----------> [Image: Strip.gif]

[Image: potd.gif]

There is always hope.

Quote: (11-19-2012 01:49 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

One girl I messed with looked great in a dress and was toned and stuff from what I could see, but once she was naked her tits and stomach looked like complete shit and was a major turn off.

Yeah, it's really fucked up how former fatties lose their tits with their weight.

Do you think it's because they don't lose weight through exercise and proper diet, and instead rely on starvation techniques to lose pounds?

That won't matter at all. It's genetics. Below a certain BF% those particular girls won't have tits.

There is always hope.

Quote: (11-18-2012 11:49 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2012 09:12 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Yea I was balkish on her too. Something seems off.. she is way toooooo fly.

She either a tranny or got a Clit the size of a football.

Is it just me or the faces on these two pictures don't match really well... ?

There is always hope.

looks like 2 different girls on that particular one

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

There is always hope.

Quote: (11-18-2012 07:10 PM)Laner Wrote:  

[Image: girls-losing-weight-22.jpg?w=500&h=350]

How can this one be almost 20% bf? she looks skinny as hell to me

There is always hope.

Unbelievable! I've seen it happen in both directions to a few girls, but didn't know the effects were so consistent and reproducible.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

There is always hope.

Women have much higher bodyfat % than men:

There is always hope.

That 35% doesn't look bad at all.

There is always hope.

The 'tranny' looking is no way the same person. Definitely hit it though.

25% threshold on those pics above is about ideal for me. Any lower and looks to muscular.

There is always hope.

I can do 15%-30%.

The 35% I do not trust... her legs are touching.. and I only will fuck a 'leg touching' women if she is a thick' as hell with a major large booty and is still tight. It would have to be on a case on case basis tho since that picture is really unflattering with her grandma bathing suit.

There is always hope.

[Image: fat-girls-tone-up-fit-0.jpg?w=500&h=301]

[Image: fat-girls-tone-up-fit-4.jpg?w=500&h=300]

[Image: fat-girls-tone-up-fit-5.jpg?w=500&h=303]

[Image: fat-girls-tone-up-fit-7.jpg?w=500&h=303]

[Image: fat-girls-tone-up-fit-11.jpg?w=500&h=300]

[Image: fat-girls-tone-up-fit-12.jpg?w=500&h=303]

[Image: fat-girls-tone-up-fit-14.jpg?w=500&h=303]

[Image: fat-girls-tone-up-fit-17.jpg?w=500&h=301]

[Image: fat-girls-tone-up-fit-21.jpg?w=500&h=371]

[Image: fat-girls-tone-up-fit-29.jpg?w=500&h=371]