rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do in my situation?Tears on my keyboard..

My country really is sinking like the titanic...and I'm starting to worrying a lot..

as you can see..

Fortunately I don't have economic problems, I live very well,but the situation that surrounds me is becoming worst with the pass of the time.

Nowadays I'm 21 years old and studying an university degree and I expect to finish the last year of career abroad in "Erasmus program",and I can choose the country of Eastern Europe I prefer.

I have good presence and I'm good loking,so fitness modelling can be an option in the future and maybe I could introduce in the circle of the big or small screen at TV shows and movies,that's also one of my dreams.

Since I was a kid i thought in a different way and that's good for me because I'm reaching the financial independence and I could work online abroad everywhere.

I have a good entrepreneurship mentality,so I want to surround if it is possible with people like me.

¿so..what would you do in my situation? I wait your advices..

Your country is not the only country in the world having problems, but its understandable to be sad about it. You should focus on relocating yourself and those close ones to you (if you can) somewhere where you can live a happy life. I am always surprised how often people hesitate to do this because of how 'patriotic' they are, not aiming this at you by the way.

Dip the fuck out homie. Just get the fuck out of there. You can transfer your credits and shit so I'd dip if I was you.

Living in America, you never know how easy we have it compared to other countries. Sure in Philly I know people who fight and get shot for the dumbest reasons but I'm sure that's a fucking bitch to have niggas rioting when you're trying to go do something to better yourself.

There's been parties that I went to that turned into all out Super Smash Bro Brawls. Everyone starts fighting/shooting and its like "wtf im just trying to catch pokemon out here! You're making them flee!"

You know what brah? I always wanted to be a model and a actor too mang. That shits awesome. I'm only 20 so we both young as fuck and that fame shit is always a good thing to have.

Since you're good with economic/money wise you can just get the fuck out of there. Just make sure that wherever you go you got connections. I wish I was at your spot right now homie you prolly got straight flight money. I'm a broke dude right now and I only got greyhound money for now!

Fuck being patriotic like my homie Fret said. This is a world and while you can still rep where you came from, don't be stupid and keep trying to live there when you know shits fucked up. People die here everyday and if I had the connections/money all that to get out, you best believe I would.

Your mission Find connections in another spot then get the fuck out! And keep your head up.

Nope.

Finish your degree and see where things lie with your country.
Knowing what I know now I would not go too far from home, there might be opportunities to make good money when things go bust, this is usually when the rich make money with land grabs etc.
Ideally though, once you finish school you want to make money and hopefully re-invest into the country you love.
I will say your english is good and you speak spanish, so you should be able to find jobs in alot of places.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-18-2012 12:28 PM)spanish_courage Wrote:  

My country really is sinking like the titanic...and I'm starting to worrying a lot..

as you can see..

Fortunately I don't have economic problems, I live very well,but the situation that surrounds me is becoming worst with the pass of the time.

Nowadays I'm 21 years old and studying an university degree and I expect to finish the last year of career abroad in "Erasmus program",and I can choose the country of Eastern Europe I prefer.

I have good presence and I'm good loking,so fitness modelling can be an option in the future and maybe I could introduce in the circle of the big or small screen at TV shows and movies,that's also one of my dreams.

Since I was a kid i thought in a different way and that's good for me because I'm reaching the financial independence and I could work online abroad everywhere.

I have a good entrepreneurship mentality,so I want to surround if it is possible with people like me.

¿so..what would you do in my situation? I wait your advices..

hey! If you want to network, do your Erasmus in Stockholm, KTH Royal Institute of Technology. You'll have lots of smart people around you and a great incubator to kickstart your projects. Sure there are other universities in Europe, but KTH is one of the best!

You know that Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy are going to be utterly destroyed economical wise...so get out!

It truly is sad what is happening to Spain.

Governments across Europe are implementing harsh austerity measures and don't seem to understand that the more you tax and squeeze the worse the situation becomes.

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:16 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Am I the only one who isn't sad about this? What go around come around, kid. In some cases, it takes a few hundred years.

[Image: attachment.jpg8738]   
Spanish conquest of the Americas

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I can totally relate to it, since I watch my country, Italy, going down and in this moment we have so many problems due to bad previous choices and corrupt politicians that lead to no easy way out.
I'm talking about the 120% Sovereign Debt to GDP ratio and the fucked up demographic situation, as well as organized crime having power both in the economical and political arena.
I'm going to graduate for my master degree in a few months but I don't have money right now to escape the country or model looks.
Anyway I'm quite optimist that I'll find my way, because an inner voice is telling me so and I'm working to make the best out of my possibilities.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:23 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Am I the only one who isn't sad about this? What go around come around, kid. In some cases, it takes a few hundred years.

Tuthmosis, I deeply respect your post and your personality and consider you one of the best forum members, but this post is downright stupidity.
What's the matter of it? Is it supposed to be a sarcastic and hardly funny joke?
It's like laughing at the Germans for what they did during the WWII, or what North Americans did to the Natives.
[Image: undecided.gif]

The real question is, if Spain continues to spiral downward, will it become a DHV to be a foreigner in Spain in 5 years or so?

You need to close your borders for the next 200 years and start popping out 3-5 babies per couple.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:29 PM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

Tuthmosis, I deeply respect your post and your personality and consider you one of the best forum members, but this post is downright stupidity.
What's the matter of it? Is it supposed to be a sarcastic and hardly funny joke?
It's like laughing at the Germans for what they did during the WWII, or what North Americans did to the Natives.

I'm just saying the Spanish state was responsible for, arguably, the largest genocide in human history (the conquest of the Americas, which resulted in the death of 90+ percent of the native population). Of course I'm not happy to see people suffering, but things have a way of coming back around. I'm not laughing at them, just making an observation. I think the United States, my own country, is bound to reap the costs of similar actions one day too.

Things have a way of correcting themselves, sometimes in horrible ways.

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm just saying the Spanish state was responsible for, arguably, the largest genocide in human history (the conquest of the Americas, which resulted in the death of 90+ percent of the native population). Of course I'm not happy to see people suffering, but things have a way of coming back around. I'm not laughing at them, just making an observation. I think the United States, my own country, is bound to reap the costs of similar actions one day too.

The death of 90+ percent of the native American population was more due to illnesses brought by the Spaniards then by their swords and rifles or slavery.
Apart from this that was one of the worst moments in history, no doubt about it.
I just don't agree with this cosmic karma vision projected on a historical level sometimes after centuries, but that's just a different opinion so we can't argue about this and it will lead us to go off-topic.

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:50 PM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

The death of 90+ percent of the native American population was more due to illnesses brought by the Spaniards then by their swords and rifles or slavery.
Apart from this that was one of the worst moments in history, no doubt about it.
I just don't agree with this cosmic karma vision projected on a historical level sometimes after centuries, but that's just a different opinion so we can't argue about this and it will lead us to go off-topic.

Agreed on all counts, actually. This is a complex topic about which I could talk about for a long time because I find it interesting. Diseases (smallpox, especially) played an enormous part--no question--though people often underestimate the role enslavement of native peoples (in the mines of Mexico and the Andes, for instance) played, as well as the willful destruction of civilizations Spaniards saw as inferior. Add to that the subsequent efforts to erase remnant native culture, in the period after the conquest, (such as Christianization) and the most elaborate racial caste system in history (which arguably persists into the present in Latin America and other parts of the world)--which placed native peoples and blacks at the bottom--and you see that these cats are behind a lot of long-term damage.

That said, I with you agree that the whole cosmic retribution thing is problematic. At the same time it's difficult, though, to shed tears for the current crisis in Spanish--as some sort of "tragic," historical decline of a "great nation"--when you know their past.

I'm not happy about it, of course, but I'm like "shit happens from time to time."

But, yeah, off topic. I don't mean to hijack this thread, so back on topic.

[Image: hijacked.gif]

Is Spain really getting that bad? We haven't heard much about it in the UK media. Also - do you think the push for Catalonian independence will go through?

Anyway - I always thought the Euro was a shitty idea. And I blame most of the trouble we are seeing on it. The southern European countries are in a burning building with no fire exits. They need to leave the Euro and devalue their way back to export driven growth.

The only thing that will rescue Europe is China. They seem happy to bail out Europe since they don't want any competiton in the export markets that they currently dominate. The rulers of China are more concerned about keeping power than what is best economically for the Chinese.

The house of cards in Europe will collapse when the Chinese bubble starts to burst. And there is a bubble in China. The numbers are frightening.

Cardguy

Tuthmosis how do you know that the civilizations who were conquered by the Spaniards didn't "deserve" the retribution in their own cosmic way?

Perhaps the old civilizations of the Early Americans were even MORE evil than the European ones who replaced them?

As for the topic:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-18...risis-bank

Spanish cops are coming to the people's side

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I think Spain's suffering is more destiny than karmic. It's the fate of all empires. Even "good" empires like America that didn't directly participate in any genocide (that we know of) will go down the same road.

Quote: (11-18-2012 04:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think Spain's suffering is more destiny than karmic. It's the fate of all empires. Even "good" empires like America that didn't directly participate in any genocide (that we know of) will go down the same road.

Yes. On a fundamental level, everything dies.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I heard on wikipedia the founders of america murdered more indigenous people than Hitler did jews in the holocaust.

Quote: (11-18-2012 04:57 PM)Rick91 Wrote:  

I heard on wikipedia the founders of america murdered more indigenous people than Hitler did jews in the holocaust.

Godwin's Law strikes again.

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:50 PM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

That number is a complete lie, it was a complete slaughter. Look at Hispanola (modern day DR) there are no native indians left. If you read the real story about Colombus you will realize how terrible the man was, yet they give him a national holiday.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-18-2012 04:43 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Tuthmosis how do you know that the civilizations who were conquered by the Spaniards didn't "deserve" the retribution in their own cosmic way?

Perhaps the old civilizations of the Early Americans were even MORE evil than the European ones who replaced them?

Anyone who lives in an area with a fairly high concentration of Native Americans like I do can only imagine the shit show that occurred the first time they were given alcohol by the Spanish. I honestly would not be surprised at all if the Spanish had no intentions of wiping them out or enslaving them, until they got them drunk for the first time.

I think the United States, my own country, is bound to reap the costs of similar actions one day too.

As I mentioned above, I think America will pay the cost of its own hubris in other ways. While they didn't participate in a "genocide" in the traditional, strict definition of the term, American imperialism throughout the twentieth century was pretty fucked up. The United States killed or otherwise fucked over a lot of people through proxy wars, assassinations, and secret meddling. The list of countries is very long, and it's one of the least known and poorly understood chapters of American history. I love my country, but I don't love everything that it's done.

In many ways 9/11 was blow back for this type of behavior and, depending on how you look at it, it inflicted damage on the American culture and economy that we're still feeling today. We never recovered after that shit.

So in a way, this really is just the old empires-hyper-extend-themselves-sooner-or-later argument all over again, yes.

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:23 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

What the conquistadors did was pretty terrible.

The native Indian tribes in Southern and Central America treated their own people just as badly.

Quote: (11-18-2012 05:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2012 04:57 PM)Rick91 Wrote:  

Godwin's Law strikes again.

[Image: lol.gif]
Was just a matter of time.