rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teacher Caught Having Sex with Foreign Exchange Student

Wonder if that was her first "flag."

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Florida... sometimes I am embarrassed to live here. But somehow the nearest man (the husband) will be blamed.

HA HA! I posted about this on this thread. I gave her props for getting some foreign dick. She was thinking just like us!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17171-page-2.html

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (11-16-2012 06:35 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

Florida... sometimes I am embarrassed to live here. But somehow the nearest man (the husband) will be blamed.

sad but true

All this talk of teachers fucking students just reinforces how miserable my high school life at an all boy's school was...

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Hilarious, love the dude reporter's attitude and comments, and the way the girl can't appreciate some nice sense of humor.

"Women reach their sexual peak in their 30s" myth is repeated @ 5:02.

Would you bang?

[Image: attachment.jpg8733]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I was thinking this was going to be about a male teacher banging his female exchange student. But, alas.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-16-2012 08:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Would you bang?
[Image: puke.gif]

[Image: bsflag.gif]

Women on average start hitting the wall in their 30s, thus making them more mate (*see beta provider) hungry.
...or maybe the two just correlate.

Would you bang?

would not bang

According to this article, the kid is from the Bahamas.

Also I think it´s just another example of American prudery. The general age of consent here in Austria for example is 14. Except for exploiting a relationship of authority, then it´s 18. However, as there is no indication that Neely, who teaches at Community Christian Academy, ever taught the student she's accused of assaulting, nobody would give a shit.
Obviously, Florida law isn´t that liberal...

Bang that? Never!

Quote: (11-17-2012 07:26 AM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

According to this article, the kid is from the Bahamas.

Also I think it´s just another example of American prudery. The general age of consent here in Austria for example is 14. Except for exploiting a relationship of authority, then it´s 18. However, as there is no indication that Neely, who teaches at Community Christian Academy, ever taught the student she's accused of assaulting, nobody would give a shit.
Obviously, Florida law isn´t that liberal...
Yeah see for us Brits, our age of consent applies to us no matter where we are in the world, so if I came to Austria even though your age of consent is 14, our age of consent is still 16.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos