rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day

Please use this thread to thank guys like Aliblahba and the other Veterans on this forum for their service to the United States of America.

These guys made the US Military what it is, the most powerful force in human history.

Mahalo brothers.

Aloha!

Happy Veterans Day

Quote: (11-11-2012 03:09 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Please use this thread to thank guys like Aliblahba and the other Veterans on this forum for their service to the United States of America.

These guys made the US Military what it is, the most powerful force in human history.

Mahalo brothers.

Aloha!

Definitely have respect for our men and women in uniform. Happy Veteran's Day to all the active duty service members and veterans on the forum and elsewhere!

Happy Veterans Day

Regular Army vet here, with one deployment to Afghanistan. I was there amost ten years ago and it boggles my mind that we still have people they. I say the best way to honor vets is to bring the ones who are still out there home.

We did the right thing going into Afghanistan to deny Al Queda free reign over that country, but this nation-building crap is suspect. These wars have taken a tremendous toll on the men as women who have served. Deployments strain families and the shit that some men have seen will never leave them.

Happy Veterans Day

We concur.

Happy Veterans Day

Damn, it's Veteran's day? I didn't even know Obama had been elected until reading it on the forum. Been out of country for a year and have lost contact. That means I forgot about the Marine Corps B-day yesterday.

Well, being that it is the day it is, I forsee copious amounts of beer, rum, and women tonight. Too bad the locals won't understand why I'm getting crazy. Well, they wonder that every time I go out.

Here's my thanks to all that served, and those that supported us.

Semper Fi and stay safe.

Happy Veterans Day

Though I may not always agree with the people who send you there, Veterans, you have nothing but respect from me. The things you have seen and done are far beyond anything I could ever imagine. You have balls that I could only dream of having. At the end of the day, you are a large reason why I can travel the world and bang women confidently and without worry for my safety.

Thank you.

Happy Veterans Day

[Image: attachment.jpg8665]   

Happy Veterans Day

Ali that your mom?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Happy Veterans Day

Quote: (11-11-2012 04:47 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Ali that your mom?

I'm pretty sure he got bored of his DR girls and wifed that one up.

Happy Veterans Day

Thanks fellow Veterans

Happy Veterans Day

There is a history of military service in my family.
If I may give credit to the generations:

1.) Grandfathers: R.I.P.
2.) Uncles: Thank you for being great role models.
3.) Cousins: Thanks faggots!

RVF Uncles see 2 and 3 [Image: lol.gif]

Respect and gratitude to all veterans, active personnel and reservists.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Happy Veterans Day

Much respect to all vets.

Happy Veterans Day

Being from Norway I only know the american army from movies and documentaries.

But I guess if it wasn't for you guys some middle eastern country would own Norway now.

Thanks, and respect to those fallen.

Happy Veterans Day

Quote: (11-11-2012 09:29 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Being from Norway I only know the american army from movies and documentaries.

But I guess if it wasn't for you guys some middle eastern country would own Norway now.

Thanks, and respect to those fallen.

Man that's the nicest thing I've heard all day. Or Hitler.

I wouldn't want to fuck with the Swiss Army since they got those knives but seriously, mahalo brother because you're god damn right.

Aloha!

Happy Veterans Day

Respect!

Happy Veterans Day

Thanks for all the respect. We as Americans will stand up and be ready to die for our allies. I troll the Brits here hard, but would be the first to go back in uniform and defend their ground. Estonia, Norway, Japan, Taiwan, El Salvador, are just to name a few. It's not just my sentiment, but those of us that did and are still serving. America is a hard ally to tolerate, and I want you guys to know that we still have your back.

Semper Fi!

Happy Veterans Day

Quote: (11-11-2012 04:47 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Ali that your mom?

i dont know....which is worse?

[Image: 420936_242181569204137_136337399788555_5...2284_n.jpg]

Happy Veterans Day

Bump and respect to Kona. And that Bieber pic.

Happy Veterans Day

Former 11b here. Happy Veterans Day to the others here in the US and UK

Happy Veterans Day

Also a former 11B.

It's good to see people wishing the vets well. But from my experience, it seems like most people don't care about the vets. Most people are disconnected from the military and the wars etc and are too busy with their own lives. I can't blame them I guess, but it does make it harder on the vets.

Happy Veterans Day

I called in sick today, but I sent an email to a former afghan vet I know who is my age.

I said it to him, and i'll say it to you guys here:

Thanks for your time in the service. I know civi life is frustrating as hell, but hold steady. Your investment will pay off soon.

Stay strong gentlemen.

Happy Veterans Day

I also want to put a shout out to all Organized Militia in the U.S., who are here to help defend our Constitutional rights and help others that can not help themselves.

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans day to Vets on here.

Today I will call up my father, brother, and grandfather, to wish them all the same.

Wald

Happy Veterans Day

Quote:Quote:

When Harold Jellicoe Percival died last month, the British World War II veteran’s obituary mentioned that he had no close family to attend his funeral. But after the obituary went viral, hundreds of people showed up to honor him Monday.

Percival, who served as a member of the Royal Air Force’s Bomber Command, died on Oct. 25 at the age of 99. His obituary requested that “any service personnel who can attend his funeral service would be appreciated.”

Its spread across social media brought it to the attention of service members and veterans organizations in Britain, They, in turn, rallied people to attend his funeral and honor his memory on Armistice Day.

Mourners at Harold Percival's funeral singing Jerusalem. 100 are inside with around 400 more outside. pic.twitter.com/BG4oDcH6uk

— Nick Garnett (@nicholasgarnett) November 11, 2013
Percival, who left England after the war to work in Australia, retired in his home country and spent his final days in a nursing home in the town of Lytham.

“Harold was a lovely character, very strong-willed and independent,” Janet Wareing, a matron at the Alistre Lodge Nursing and Care Home told the Daily Mirror.

Andrew Colyer-Worrsall, Percival’s nephew, characterized him to the BBC as “an ordinary man who did his duty.”

“We thought there would just be two or three of us, so to see this many hundreds of people turn up is stunning,” he said.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/shareitnow...0840.story

Happy Veterans Day

To all the vets on this forum, thank you for your service and sacrifice. I greatly appreciate it.