rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: another girl who is uglier than the guy

The Date Lab Troll Operation © continues...

[Image: date1111a.jpg]

[Image: attachment.jpg8598]   

She bitches from the start...

Quote:Quote:

I got the name of where we were eating, and I was like [unenthusiastically], “Oh, okay cool.” I’m not really a Clarendon person.

There has been discussion that Latino men don't take shit like American men. This guy fits the profile:

I’ll admit, she wouldn’t be the girl who would catch my eye.

Even though I believe he is better looking than her ([Image: gay.gif] ), she was not impressed...

Amanda:He was, you know, well-dressed, but ... I was like, [lukewarm] Yeah, maybe. He’s not [physically my type],

Like a SWPL idiot, she tries to speak to him in Spanish...

I think I was caught off guard when she spoke to me in Spanish. She was like, “Oh, I just came back [from Central America], so I’m still stuck on speaking Spanish.” Throughout the night she’d speak Spanish here and there, and I’d answer back in Spanish, but I normally talk in English to my friends and everyone.

She tried to assert her cultural superiority..

I don’t really watch TV.

Or maybe not...

Jose: I don’t know how this conversation came up, but we started talking about [the viral music video] “Gangnam Style” by Psy. I’ve only seen the video once, but apparently she’s seen it a bunch of times.

After the date she tries to impress him (and Post readers) with more SWPL nonsense..

Jose:Before 12 o’clock, I hadn’t heard from her, so I texted. She texted me back immediately and said: “Oh, I’m so sorry, I forgot. I’m actually at the office finishing up some French homework.”

He didn't contact her after the date. Another Date Lab miracle.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...ml?hpid=z4

sounds like maybe she tried way to hard and he just wasn't buying it.

I am the cock carousel

Amanda: He was, you know, well-dressed, but ... I was like, [lukewarm] Yeah, maybe. He’s not [physically my type], but it would have been surmountable if our personalities had got along.

What the fuck? First, he's 1.5-2 points above her in looks. Second, she just said she loves Latin culture. When a chick says that, she usually digs that culture's men, at least if they're decent looking, which this guy is. He's got at least a few inches on her too, so height shouldn't be much of an issue.

She does find that their personalities don't really mesh, and this comment comes after the date. So maybe his look only became a problem when their personalities didn't fit? This definitely happens among girls, where they basically 'rewrite history' and everything that was formerly a reason why they liked you is now why they hate you.

Jose: I find most Will Ferrell and Adam Sandler movies funny. Basically, non-sophisticated funny.

Honestly, if she's as SWPL as she sounds, the guy may just be a little too 'low-brow' for her. I don't think I could seriously date a chick who liked Adam Sandler movies. That's a half-step away from Dane Cook.

Any contact or plans since the date? “Nope and nope,” Amanda says.

You know this bitch thinks she's cool for talking like a weirdo.

Jose: Getting to know her, personality-wise, she’s outside of my norm. Growing up with my siblings, our thing was always going to the movies or watching TV together. So sometimes my humor is related to TV or movie stuff. I asked her, “What movies have you watched?”

He may be one of those talentless toolbags who's only jokes consist of quoting Simpsons episodes. Can't really tell, just a possibility. Not that she's really any better, but there's the expectation as a man that you be funny. Just saying.

Those "international development" chicks are among the worst in DC. Her superiority complex is unwarranted in the extreme. At best avoid totally, if one must, pump and dump!

Quote: (11-10-2012 11:28 AM)RobP Wrote:  

Those "international development" chicks are among the worst in DC. Her superiority complex is unwarranted in the extreme. At best avoid totally, if one must, pump and dump!

He's out of her league and she knows it.

Everything else is her defense mechanism. He's tall dark, handsome and Latin. - she know's deep down he doesnt find her attractive.

to protect herself she feigns lack of interest.

I agree, kdolo.

She's getting skewered in the comments. Here are the highest rated ones:

She needs to back off on the ethnic assumptions - just because his name was Jose doesn't mean she needed to immediately start speaking Spanish to him like he's the pool boy and he's automatically going to be her ticket into Latino culture.

She's traveled all over, yet she can't bring herself to go "over the bridge" around here? That's pretty lame.

She's an airhead.

Amanda also displayed an advanced-to-severe case of "the likes"

“I was like”
“I was like”
“I was like”
“I’m like”
“We talked about, like”
“I was like”

Too bad she couldn't bring herself to "like" Jose.

Which one of you left this...

Typical DC woman. Her bitterness is unattractive. Could you imagine having children with her? 18 hours a day in daycare until age 5, boarding school until age 18, and then they'd be on Prozac for the rest of their lives. She should marry her smartphone and her resume.

[Image: lol.gif]

I know this chick. She used to be married to a Central American dude and he looked pretty much like the guy from the date. So, the "not my type" line is highly suspect.

He was also better looking than her too; although he was a little short and looked obviously Central American, which could downgrade him for some white chicks. If I remember correctly the husband was pretty jacked, so maybe that what she means by this guy not being her type. I don't think that they were together very long, so maybe the dude needed a way into the country.

She is also one of those unnecessarily goofy broads.

shes a 5 hes a 7. shes also got the attitude that comes with being a DC (international development) white liberal in her prime so thats another strike against her. its shocking this dude couldnt look past that and find VALUE in her.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Any girl who has a serious case of the likes doesnt deserve to be taken seriously in any way, only pumped and dumped.

Iin addition I think Jose dodged a bullet with this one.

Quote: (11-10-2012 12:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

She needs to back off on the ethnic assumptions - just because his name was Jose doesn't mean she needed to immediately start speaking Spanish to him like he's the pool boy and he's automatically going to be her ticket into Latino culture.

I've lived in the D.C. area since 2003 and the vast majority of Hispanic people here prefer for me to speak to them in Spanish. Los Angeles and New York are a different story. I definitely can't critizize her for initially speaking to him in Spanish. I would have done the same thing until he made it clear that he preferred to speak in English.

I've never met a SWPL person. Are they normally this socially stupid? Do they start naming rappers and trying to talk in ebonics with black people?

Is that right Merenguero? You think Date Lab is gonna set someone up who doesn't even speak English?
[Image: 265_2048042.jpg]

Quote: (11-10-2012 11:34 PM)houston Wrote:  

I've never met a SWPL person. Are they normally this socially stupid? Do they start naming rappers and trying to talk in ebonics with black people?

Is that right Merenguero? You think Date Lab is gonna set someone up who doesn't even speak English?
[Image: 265_2048042.jpg]

I doubt they would set someone up who doesn't speak English, but they may set someone up who feels more comfortable speaking Spanish or another language than English.

Guys she isn't that bad looking. She's a 6. Would definitely smash.

Quote: (11-10-2012 11:51 PM)dragnet Wrote:  

Guys she isn't that bad looking. She's a 6. Would definitely smash.

She doesn't go beyond 5 in my book.

boredom is evil

Her face is a 4...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

To me she is a 5 at best. But she is so so DC. If I had to describe her in two words it would be: go away.

I don't remember her face looking that fugged up in real life. I think the picture is exaggerating her jaw and chin. I'd say that she is a 6, give or take a point for personal preferences. This is based on the shape she was in the last time that I saw her.

Just so everyone knows, Roosh does not pick and choose Date Lab articles and only post the ones which were obvious failures. Almost every Date Lab article I have ever read has been about a failure. I really don't know what guy would choose to do Date Lab after reading all these articles and seeing what a train wreck Date Lab really is. I still have nightmares about the girl from the last Date Lab post's chin.

Basicly

Quote: (11-10-2012 12:17 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2012 11:28 AM)RobP Wrote:  

He's out of her league and she knows it.

Everything else is her defense mechanism. He's tall dark, handsome and Latin. - she know's deep down he doesnt find her attractive.

to protect herself she feigns lack of interest.

This is hilarious. DC girls who come in my country are mostly quiet and reserved, even in clubs. Can't compete with Slavic female genetics brah.

Her Appalachian farmer's daughter face is fucking disgusting.

Why would a man accept a date with any woman his same age? Even in DC, a girl at least 2 or 3 years younger is what you should aim for.
At 27 most woman are done and is only acceptable if she is hot or has taken care of herself well. A 5 like that at her age is repugnant, especially with her personality.

Jose needs a month long trip to Colombia or the Dominican Republic. That would make him a better and happier man.