rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm so great. I have my own troll now.

I just received a email from Naughty nomad. He asked if I had an account on his forum because some troll is saying some shit in one of the forums threads.
I don't have an account at NN's forum and do not agree with the trolls opinion.

Some may have noticed that i'm posting a bit less lately. This has nothing to do with the forum. I'm quite busy with a new project.
Still love all of you [Image: grouphug.gif]

I am posting on some other PUA forums to promote my book a bit every once and a while but this is quite sporadic.

I seem to have missed the whole G thread and just read through it. I don't really have an opinion in the matter. While it is very possible that he's telling the truth, the opposite could also be true.
On one hand he seems to have a lot of inside knowledge and on the other side I find it a bit weird that he never agreed to meet with a senior member here just to take the doubts away.
It shouldn't be too hard to agree to meet a member in a neutral place to have a drink. It's not like he has to hand over his passport or any other identification at the door or that people would take secret pictures of him. He can just show up in a taxicab and have a talk with Roosh for example. This would clear a lot up.

For now, I believe that he is who he says he is. There are tons of wealthy guys (or wealthy guys doing some shady business) who have the cash flow and options to do what he does. It's not strange that out of hundreds of guys one decides to post about it on a forum.

I will ask NN to send the trolls IP number to Roosh so he can maybe find out who did the trolling. It looks like someone with quite some experience on this forum.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

You know that was you Neil [Image: troll.gif]

Neil, did you see that picture I sent you via p.m.?

did the mexican schlong give you amnesia [Image: biggrin.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-08-2012 09:39 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Neil, did you see that picture I sent you via p.m.?

No, I never had a pm from you.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

I almost believed it for a moment, given the disagreement about the bus driver thread. I thought "hey, maybe he got really pissed off".

Glad to see you are still you. And grats on your own personal trolls!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I want my own troll for Christmas. Can I have one? Pleaaaaaaaase?

I am curious to see who it is, because I just don't see you as having any haters. Maybe you made somebody mad and I'm not aware of forum drama but still, player haters everywhere.

I promise it's not me. I won't go anywhere the other forum. That place is a trainwreck right now.

Quote: (11-08-2012 10:17 AM)Hades Wrote:  

I am curious to see who it is, because I just don't see you as having any haters. Maybe you made somebody mad and I'm not aware of forum drama but still, player haters everywhere.

Well, I had a few heated arguments in the past but nothing that is left unresolved. I wonder who it is also. For sure it is not some lurker but someone with a history here.

Quote: (11-08-2012 10:32 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Well, I had a few heated arguments in the past but nothing that is left unresolved. I wonder who it is also. For sure it is not some lurker but someone with a history here.

Ask Naughty Nomad for the IP address of your troll, then send it to Roosh. Maybe he'll check it against forum members IP addresses and get to the bottom of this issue.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (11-08-2012 10:40 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Ask Naughty Nomad for the IP address of your troll, then send it to Roosh. Maybe he'll check it against forum members IP addresses and get to the bottom of this issue.

Already did this. It's up to them now.

God damn, that was a really good troll job.

Black ops level troll job.

I was sure it was Neil. The troll even copied his writing style and tone.

Quote: (11-08-2012 11:30 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

God damn, that was a really good troll job.

Black ops level troll job.

I was sure it was Neil. The troll even copied his writing style and tone.
It was him for sure.

Quote: (11-08-2012 10:40 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

That's a good plan IMO. Yeah I'm curious to see who it is. I would not be surprised if it's somebody who is already banned from the RVF.

Well it wasn't me so don't get any ideas!

My money is on the Neil troll being Spartan. I don't think it's Dash. I see subtleties of American English, but the Lee Melvin writing style "def isnt present in the Trolls posts lol." I doubt it's IRT, but it would be funny if it were.

I was skeptical when the term "mexican wetback dick" was used. I don't think the dutch use the term wetback.

Congrats Neil, here's to many more trolls in your name. [Image: youtheman.gif]

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

It was a very accurate trolling attempt by some one who knows the forum and his members well.

Let's analyze the troll attempts:

Quote:Quote:

I am sick and tired of the nonsense that is going on over in the RooshVforum. They are all psychos rapists over there now and I want this to be back to old days when the forum was better.

The latest witch has been caught in this witch trials is G-Manifesto. First it was , Cupcake, Dash, then Mixx, then Deb, now it is G. Pretty much this is the doing of Ali-B and his followers. Ali-B is just e-mech's little bitch. E-mech posts are more popular and funnier than Ali-Bs so Ali- just goes along to seem cool like e mech.

Its good to meet people online but some people take it too far and people arent going to keep signing up and posting if they dont want to get called out for not meeting people (which they shouldnt have to if they want their privacy its their decision). PLus has anybody met Tuthmosis? The guy is a moderator but is vouched by nobody. He never posts hardcore data sheets just general game stuff. We don't even know what race he is or what city he lives in but he is a moderator for christs sake. I also find it funny that the same thread Game and Money or Game and Fame come up and time after time people say Game and Money is better than Game and Fame because they want their privacy but get mad when G is doing exactly that and keeping his privacy.

Plus they have sick people like Houston who sent me a picture of his mexican wetback penis like a pervert. Seriously I think that guy has some problems i dont care if he says it was a joke.
So Naughty Nomad Forum is the place to be.

Fuck you Ali-B you and E-mech will be the next two witchs caught

psychos rapists? - really?
Cupcake? - I don't even know who that is.
Dash - Never had much contact with him. He got banned after I joined the rvf 6 months earlier.
Mixx - Although I don't believe everything he said, i didn't want him to leave/melt
Deb - Now why wouldn't defend this guy? We hated each other.
G - No problems with him

E-mech, not my biggest friend but ok i guess
Ali - I mostly ignore what he says with the ignore feature.Not always.

Its,arent,dont - I don't make grammatical mistakes like that since my sentence structure in English is already bad, I try to avoid the obvious mistakes.

Tuthmosis - Solid guy!
And what is up with the Houston rant? I like the guy [Image: gay.gif]
Indeed not familiar with the term wetback.

And some mumbojumbo about game,money,fame.

Second trolling attempt is just over the top.

Quote:Quote:

I don't believe all Mixx's stuff either and I called him out on it too. Like he seriously wants us to beleive he was raped by 20 women??? But overall he is good like gmanifesto.

But ALi-B and Emech are trying to turn it into their show and Dash wasn't that bad to be honest he had some bad moments but he was generally truthful and they got on my case about rep points but they actually do matter and they just troll all the time. Ali- B is lonely so he was to hang out with online people which there is problem with that only when you make it mandatory. Also Roosh is starting to seem like a loser himself always complaining if he has to work a little bit to get laid and i dont think his game style works he screws them up by trying to preach MRA stuff to girls. But I am not saying I am done with Roosh but I will be spending some time here where I can voice my concerns without fear of action over there because this is run by NN. Especially Tuth who wont give a slight detail about his life not even city, race, favorite bars, data sheet, but he is a mod.

And houston you are disgusting I will post the pms when i learn how to take the picture from the computer screen, you freak. You are seriously not a playa or straight if you send me a picture of your shit. Gay crap that i am sick of

Calling out Mixx - good trolling here. I actually said something like that.

Some stuff about Ali,Mech and Dash again (??) and then a rant on Roosh. - I don't agree with everything Roosh says but that doesn't make me think he's a loser. On the contrary, he's one of the few who is succesfull in both writing and online money making.
MRA stuff - I don't even know what MRA is.
Voice my concerns without fear of action - Seriously, my English is not that good.
Then some shit about Houston again(??).
"When I learn how to take a picture from the computer screen" - It's called a screenshot moron! I build a whole website myself, I'm pretty sure I can take a screenshot

In conclusion: Good attempt! I also have an idea who did it. I hope NN comes up with the Ip adress.

you know you've made it when...

@Neil- You opened this post didn't you?

[Image: attachment.jpg8582]   

To the nn troll is obviously el mech hahaha.

Honestly, I could tell it wasn't you by the writing style, Neil. They didn't do a good job of capturing your "voice" at all, IMHO.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Congratulation, Neil.

I have my theories about who the NN Troll could be, but I'm not 100 percent sure, so I won't start speculating. The guy made a couple of mistakes that made me suspicious that he was a troll that I won't put here so it doesn't help future trolls. That said, the troll was quite good and convincing, and definitely had deep experience with the RVF.

Some clues:

1. Included Cupcake (a relatively obscure and old case) among more prominent members and recent cases. That's really suggestive.

2. Harped on my race, of all factors, in his post. Is definitely a guy who had preoccupations with race.

3. As pointed out, used the "wetback" slur, which is something only people in the US (and especially in certain regions) know.

4. Really had an axe to grind with AliMech (MechBlah).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter