rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nashville

Nashville

I will be in Nashville for 4 days, Can any one help me with tips on where to Game and what kind of girls/cougars etc are there. Any Foreign crowd ?[/font]

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Nashville

Nashville

My Input on Nashville Music City USA

Miami of Midwest : I think Mixx will like the blonde Southern belles of Tennesse, Alabama, Georgia girls , Damn.... they are fine.....

Hotel:

1.Hutton Hotel , Totally modern, contemporary very conviniently located about 1.5 mile from down town 2nd, 3rd ave bars/ clubs and right next to vanderbilt univ and tons of college bars like Boundry, red rooster , winners , losers .....

G and Mixx would tottaly love this hotel, check out there website

http://www.huttonhotel.com

2.Gay Lord /Opry land Hotel : About 10 miles from down town but u can spend an entire day roaming through the hotel , it's huge and has every thing that you can possibly think of even a good size night club and right next to Opryland mall with tons of opportuities for day game

http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-opryland/

Hotel was closed after May flood , will reopen after mid november ..

GAME:

Two differnet kind of crowd

Downtown 2nd ave: bars Spots like Tootsies, graham central ,hard rock Wannabe's etc are Touristy , Honky tonk but tons of young girls, Cougars, Can easily bar Hop all along ..., I just went one day and decided not to go again because I couldn't take country music any more but the area is loaded with targets.....

Musci Row/vanderbilt Univ Area : Younger Crowd , alot of patio seen at Losers, winners etc I liked Red rooster the best had a good DJ and dance floor, Can walk on 21st Ave and will see tons of college coeds , happy to give directions.....

I only had two makeouts in 4 days but Players like Mixx and G will do a killing in Nashville as I do not think girls see any quality game here besides I think mixx will like the Southern honies as he likes White/Blonde Girls, In my Opinion Nashville in summer time is the Meccah for southern honies.

Nashville might not be for most of the people on this forum mostly because of Redneck America, Honky Tonk Music and country all over nashville but .... has the potential to score some fine Ass

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Nashville

Quote: (08-29-2010 05:00 PM)docsedated Wrote:  

My Input on Nashville Music City USA

Miami of Midwest : I think Mixx will like the blonde Southern belles of Tennesse, Alabama, Georgia girls , Damn.... they are fine.....

Hotel:

1.Hutton Hotel , Totally modern, contemporary very conviniently located about 1.5 mile from down town 2nd, 3rd ave bars/ clubs and right next to vanderbilt univ and tons of college bars like Boundry, red rooster , winners , losers .....

G and Mixx would tottaly love this hotel, check out there website

http://www.huttonhotel.com

2.Gay Lord /Opry land Hotel : About 10 miles from down town but u can spend an entire day roaming through the hotel , it's huge and has every thing that you can possibly think of even a good size night club and right next to Opryland mall with tons of opportuities for day game

http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-opryland/

Hotel was closed after May flood , will reopen after mid november ..

GAME:

Two differnet kind of crowd

Downtown 2nd ave: bars Spots like Tootsies, graham central ,hard rock Wannabe's etc are Touristy , Honky tonk but tons of young girls, Cougars, Can easily bar Hop all along ..., I just went one day and decided not to go again because I couldn't take country music any more but the area is loaded with targets.....

Musci Row/vanderbilt Univ Area : Younger Crowd , alot of patio seen at Losers, winners etc I liked Red rooster the best had a good DJ and dance floor, Can walk on 21st Ave and will see tons of college coeds , happy to give directions.....

I only had two makeouts in 4 days but Players like Mixx and G will do a killing in Nashville as I do not think girls see any quality game here besides I think mixx will like the Southern honies as he likes White/Blonde Girls, In my Opinion Nashville in summer time is the Meccah for southern honies.

Nashville might not be for most of the people on this forum mostly because of Redneck America, Honky Tonk Music and country all over nashville but .... has the potential to score some fine Ass

Damn!! Now you tell me!! I was just in Nashville last month!!! And yes, I LOVED THE SOUTHERN BLONDE BELLES!!

I liked Nashville - beautiful blonde girls, and they seem to be open to game. I hit a local spot on Broadway full of blonde honeys..yum-yum! [Image: banana.gif]

I'm going to a friends wedding up there again sometime in November.

Solid data sheet man!! You earned a rep point from me!

Mixx

Nashville

[/quote]

Solid data sheet man!! You earned a rep point from me!

Mixx
[/quote]

I am adding the link to American Tier 2 Cities which has expanded the Datasheet on Nasville by Mixx and Myself.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3258-page-1.html

One Bar I forgot to mention was Flying Saucer, Strangely every time time I go there I end up meeting nurses or nursing Students... Any takers......

Flying Saucer

111 10th Ave S
Nashville, TN 37246
Neighborhood: Downtown

http://www.beerknurd.com/

@ Speakeasy : Kindly add to the datasheet upon your return from Nashville, I do not live in Nashville but do go to Sarge sometimes..........

Nashville

I will be in Nashville this next weekend. I've got some close friends who have a condo right downtown. I'll give a scouting report when I get back.

Nashville

headed there at the end of july. after reading all of this, i am pumped to explore and experiment!

Nashville

Quote: (06-26-2011 09:01 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

headed there at the end of july. after reading all of this, i am pumped to explore and experiment!

I lived there for 2 years and go there frequently. Seriously, I don't know what the hype here is all about. I usually can't wait to leave!

Nashville

Quote: (06-27-2011 03:37 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2011 09:01 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

I lived there for 2 years and go there frequently. Seriously, I don't know what the hype here is all about. I usually can't wait to leave!

Speakeasy you ever get a chance to hit Chattanooga? I know girls that would drive up to 3-4 hours to party there for the weekend. I drove through once and the downtown was nice. I think it had potential.

Nashville

@Speakeasy.

The hype is blonde southern belles in daisy dukes and cowgirl boots!! You don't see that in Miami!! Grrrrrrrrrr [Image: smile.gif]

I'm sure you'd be excited about women
In Miami and I would say "what's so special about her?"

Mixx

Nashville

if the girls there indeed do wear daisy dukes how can anyone get tired of that?!

Nashville

Quote: (06-27-2011 09:02 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

@Speakeasy.

The hype is blonde southern belles in daisy dukes and cowgirl boots!! You don't see that in Miami!! Grrrrrrrrrr [Image: smile.gif]

I'm sure you'd be excited about women
In Miami and I would say "what's so special about her?"

Mixx

HA!! If you wanna see blondes running round in daisy dukes, mini-skirts and cowboy boots come on down to Athens, GA. Imagine a girl coming outta the bedroom wearing your dress shirt and her boots. Nothing feels better than suede boots rubbing on your back while going balls deep. [Image: whip.gif]

Nashville

Damn Ali-b! If Winnipeg turns out to be a bust this weekend (which I highly doubt it will), Athens is NeXT!

Athens, GA Data sheet please!!!!!! [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Nashville

Quote: (06-27-2011 10:42 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Damn Ali-b! If Winnipeg turns out to be a bust this weekend (which I highly doubt it will), Athens is NeXT!

Mixx

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4968.h...ght=athens

this looks pretty comprehensive! i wouldn't mind a trip down there once football season starts!

Nashville

Quote: (06-27-2011 10:48 AM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2011 10:42 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4968.h...ght=athens

this looks pretty comprehensive! i wouldn't mind a trip down there once football season starts!

Thanks at350zguyy. Athens won't kick off until school starts back in Aug. There's some forum members there that I'm sure will show you guys around downtown.

On a side note I never chased girls on gameday. Big crowds aren't my thing. On the away games guys would pack up and drive to the game, leaving lonely g/f's lying around. hehe.

Nashville

Damn. Looks like a weekend trip there in October is a must at least once!!

Don't want to hijack this thread about Nashville, so posting there.

Mixx

Nashville

Nashville

OMG!! Speakeasy, Where did you get that pic? I know that girl with cowgirl hat of the top picture!! Seriously, I do know her!! which is why I am schocked you posted it!

She is in Fort Lauderdale now. Don't worry, I won't say shit about the pic.

Mixx

Nashville

You know Hayden Panettiere??

Nashville

That's Hayden?? Holy shit she looks different in that pic! She looks like an exact clone of my home girl from FLL in that pic!

Nop. Not my girl then. Though Hayden us hot as fuck!!

Mixx

Nashville

Quote: (06-26-2011 03:40 PM)raliv Wrote:  

I will be in Nashville this next weekend. I've got some close friends who have a condo right downtown. I'll give a scouting report when I get back.

raliv, you got anything for us on how it was there?

Nashville

Unfortunatly I wasn't able to make it to Nashville. Last minute change of plans resulted in a weekend trip to Tampa instead.

Nashville

Landed in Nashville yesterday afternoon for a business trip. Whoever said girls wear daisy dukes here on hot days in summer was right. Downtown Nashville on Broadway from the riverfront to Church street seem to the busiest areas in town. I was with my boss, so swooping was a bit more difficult, but the girls here are really easy and receptive to being opened, especially by out of towners.

We stopped in for a snack at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville (I think it's at 4th and Broadway), but almost every place will have a similar sort of feel with live country music going on. The women here are pretty good looking, and on average, if they have men with them, the girls are way too good looking for the men they are with. The town is even busier when there are concerts and other things going on nearby.

There is a ton of trailer park trash in the streets as well. If you are not white, you will probably do well here. I've been getting checked out by girls here more than I usually do at home. I'm going to be back in town tonight and tomorrow to see if I can do a little more swooping and check a few other places out. Do you guys think going to the Vanderbilt campus would be worthwhile since school isn't in session yet?

Nashville

Quote: (06-27-2011 04:59 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Speakeasy you ever get a chance to hit Chattanooga? I know girls that would drive up to 3-4 hours to party there for the weekend. I drove through once and the downtown was nice. I think it had potential.

When did you go to Chattanooga? I was there just a couple of weeks ago.

I used the search engine and didn't see a thread for Chattanooga, and don't mean to hijack this thread, but I'll add my 0.02 cents from when I was there.

Where to Stay

Finding a hotel was difficult to find. It's not that there were too few hotels, but it's just that virtually all of them were booked.[Image: dodgy.gif] I asked one of the hotel guys and he said that there's been a helluva lot of construction going on. I was surprised to learn that that area is the fastest growing economical area in the entire United Staes! Most of the guys staying in the hotels were construction workers. Furthermore, drugs and prostitution have spiked in those areas because of all the horny construction dudes.

Of course, that was sort like the center of the city. You'll have to drive around (maybe a couple of miles) before you find a vacant hotel.

What to See and Do

There's pretty much nothing to do in Chattanooga. The hotel lady was surprised when I told her I was on vacation there. However, there two good places to see if you're staying in the area for a while:

A) The Tennessee Aquarium

I've been to both the Georgia Aquarium (the world's largest) and recently to the Tennessee Aquarium, and I can honestly say that the Tennessee Aquarium is far better. The Aquarium is built right next to a river where you can buy a ticket to go on a speedboat (something the Georgia Aquarium doesn't have).

B) Ruby Falls

Ruby Falls is a deep underground waterfall a little over 100 meters deep. The waterfall is located deeper than the height of the Empire State Building. You buy your ticket and you go down on an elevator. There's a tour guide that takes you to the waterfall. It's about half a mile to get to the waterfall and a half a mile to get back to the elevator, so you'll end up walking a whole mile. There were around 30 people in our group.

Oh, finally, they'll try to get you to buy other tickets to see something called Rock City and another ticket to go on a train ride. Don't go! I didn't go on the train (didn't see what the fuss was about), but felt scammed by going to Rock City. However, I have this to say about this place: It's probably good for day game. I'm not going to lie and say that I got bangs and numbers and all that shit while I was there. I didn't get anything there. But the female workers that work at those attractions are really hot, and on a plus note, the place was kinda empty.

Where to Meet Women

Anywhere. I didn't go to any clubs or bars because I'm 18.[Image: dodgy.gif] I asked a group of random women on the street who were coming back from their lunch break to help me out, and they were pretty nice about sparing a minute of their lives to help a stranger.

There wasn't much of an international scene there, so all you'll mostly see is American women, but I did happen to chance upon a foreign French couple in Rock City. You'll probably have better luck at the aquarium. Also, these places are more "family"oriented, so you'll see a lot of women with their husband/boyfriend along with them. Hitting on the female workers there will probably get you a better ROI.

Hello.

Nashville

checked out the flying saucer in downtown tonight. wasn't too crowded, but that could have been because i didnt stay late enough. i did manage to get a number from one of the waitresses and she said to call her tomorrow since shes off. ill try to take her up on that.

i again was the only non white person in the entire venue and definitely got checked out by other girls, even if they had men with them. gotta love this town for that reason. and yes, definitely saw more blonde girls with nice legs in daisy dukes.