rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would You Keep a Young Slut in Your Regular Rotation?

Im in a city now in Brazil where there are many young cute sluts(17 to 22). Banged a few, but only truly liked one that I wanted to keep banging regularly.....she seemed lovely and sweet. After banging her twice and after she had drank some vodka, she came out with the truth. She said she had lost her virginity and had banged 6 guys this year. After that it is was bye forever. I know most girls cant be trusted, but a girl in my rotation CANNOT be a slut. That is why I usually just go for different girls all the time, without keeping any in the medium or long term.

I would. Wrap it up, don't get involved any deeper. Done.

Quote: (10-31-2012 09:26 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

I would. Wrap it up, don't get involved any deeper. Done.

I am a Raw dogger now....so difficult to do it after the first bang.

why can't she be a slut?
suddenly , now that she's told you..You have to drop her?

You are talking about a rotation of girls. But you seem surprised that girls may have a rotation of guys.

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (10-31-2012 09:33 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

why can't she be a slut?

You are talking about a rotation of girls. But you seem surprised that girls may have a rotation of guys.

I am not surprised with women.... but 6 guys, in less than 1 year, for an 18 yr old girl is way too much.

Quote: (10-31-2012 09:37 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2012 09:33 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

why can't she be a slut?

I am not surprised with women.... but 6 guys, in less than 1 year, for an 18 yr old girl is way too much.

You have a standard and she does not meet it. Good for you

In Brazil, depending on the area, thats actually not too far from the norm although I'll admit 6 guys is a little too many lol. Everyone on here has posted from pretty good tidbits of information btw, take them to heart. Wrap it up, be open to new possibilities and have some standards: good techniques for all over, now back to the post. As long as you dont have a problem with it and she is clean I would say bang away.

Maybe it is a personal preference, but a slut for me is meant for a one night stand and maybe a 2nd bang. A girl in your rotation should be sweet, caring, feminine and not a girl who carries a lot of baggage. They are hard to find and difficult to screen, but that is what I aim for.

Do you think these young girls in Brazil are waiting for foreign guys to fuck them? lol

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (10-31-2012 10:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Do you think these young girls in Brazil are waiting for foreign guys to fuck them? lol

In general, not much anymore. You have to find the right city and put some effort into it, but as a 30 something yr old foreigner with decent portuguese, you can still find plenty of young girls who like older men. But a lot of them do tend to be on the slutty side and these are university girls....nothing to do with being pros or asking you for gifts or money.

It wasn't your age I was referring too, you are at the prime age. More the fact that you have girls on rotation and upset because one has had alot of partners, seems a bit hypocritical?

Although that would not impress me either!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (10-31-2012 10:40 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

It wasn't your age I was referring too, you are at the prime age. More the fact that you have girls on rotation and upset because one has had alot of partners, seems a bit hypocritical?

Although that would not impress me either!

Understood. But it depends how you like your rotation.
For those Americans out there who know about baseball... it is like a manager who picks his 5 man pitching rotation. All 5 will have different pitches and styles.
With women, I just dont pick the ones who throw mainly curveballs (i.e. sluts).

Younger girls lie excessively about their sex life - wouldn't be surprised if it was 12 rather than 6.

Quote: (10-31-2012 09:06 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Im in a city now in Brazil where there are many young cute sluts(17 to 22). Banged a few, but only truly liked one that I wanted to keep banging regularly.....she seemed lovely and sweet. After banging her twice and after she had drank some vodka, she came out with the truth. She said she had lost her virginity and had banged 6 guys this year. After that it is was bye forever. I know most girls cant be trusted, but a girl in my rotation CANNOT be a slut. That is why I usually just go for different girls all the time, without keeping any in the medium or long term.

Six guys? Wow! How many girls have you banged this year?

Every man wants a slut, but he wants her to only be his slut.

Dude you gonna marry this chick? Why do you give a shit

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'd rather have an experienced slut on my team than a virgin as long as she's clean.

Just wrap it plus she will probably do anal.

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:31 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dude you gonna marry this chick? Why do you give a shit

Dude, if you have the abundance mentality you think differently. In a different place or under different circumstances, I might have considered keeping her and wrapping it up (As many have said they would do). As it is, I met another young slut, who I will probably bang twice.
Generally speaking I dont give a shit if I bang a slut once or twice. But after the third time, I start losing interest and knowing that she might have been fucked up the ass, by another guy the night before, is a turnoff.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I dont care if she's a slut but I want her not to be fucking other guys while we're fuck buddies (or at least not tell me) I don't want to kiss a girl who's been sucking some other guys dick earlier that day. That grosses me out.

She said she had lost her virginity and had banged 6 guys this year.

If she never told you, how would have have ever found out? How do you know the other girls in your rotation are not having raw one night stands when they are not with you?

IMHO, if you are making decisions based on what girls tell you, you are risking making decisions on bad or incomplete information. If I were a betting man I would bet that some of the girls in your rotation are withholding sexual info from you.

Right now I only have one regular and she's a slut. I'm not crazy about it, but until I can get another one going, I'd rather be banging than celibate.

This is another reason, among so many others, why I love married women. If she is fucking anyone else, it is only her husband, and chances are it's an obligatory fuck, if that. One of the babes I am banging, she and hubby sleep in separate rooms most of the time (he's a corporate drone who goes to bed at 10 and gets up at 5).

The married ones cheat one guy at a time...and if they are cheating with me, I am the one.

Nonetheless, if I had a chance to swoop a 25 year old slut, I'd bang her so hard the bed would break.

Quote: (11-01-2012 12:59 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

She said she had lost her virginity and had banged 6 guys this year.

If she never told you, how would have have ever found out? How do you know the other girls in your rotation are not having raw one night stands when they are not with you?

IMHO, if you are making decisions based on what girls tell you, you are risking making decisions on bad or incomplete information. If I were a betting man I would bet that some of the girls in your rotation are withholding sexual info from you.

Yes I know women are damn liars and one can never be sure, but I am a pretty good slut detector, after so many years in the game.
For example, in the city where I am at, most 17 to 21 yr olds would be prime suspects for being sluts, because of their smart phone use and free time. A 25 yr old in my rotation, who is working full time and studies some nights, would be less prone to that behavior.

Would I keep a young slut in my rotation? Yes of course.

Other places I would keep a young slut:
- in my bed
- locked in a basement
- in the kitchen making sandwiches (because we all know young sluts can't cook)
- in the backseat of my car
- on tap for booty calls whenever and wherever
- on my dick

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The fact that her sluttiness affects you is a sign of insecurity. Sluttiness should only be a factor if you're considering LTRing her.

Me personally? Here's how it usually goes:

Meet girl. Boner test? Pass? Bang.

Did I enjoy it? Meet again. Push for anal. Bang

Did I enjoy it again? Meet again. Push for crazy kinky bullshit. Bang.

Am I still enjoying it? Rotation.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK