rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Drug Users

Gaming Drug Users

So, as the title of the thread implies, what's the consensus take here about dating girls that use drugs? I'm not just talking about Marijuana or whatever, either. It can be anything. I find myself in a bit of a moral dilemma. I currently go out probably 3 nights per week. I also dabble in the online realm (Plenty of Fish, OK Cupid) when the mood strikes, and have had average success with that so far. As I've mentioned previously here on the boards I work in a pharmacy setting and deal with plenty of attractive girls that are either recovering or are current drug users. Now, I'm all for someone getting clean and straightening out their lives, and I'm not looking to use or take advantage of anyone based on their issues, but I'd really like to bang a few of these girls. The problem is by getting involved with them I'm also getting involved, by default, with their addiction(s). I don't use anything in regards to drugs. I don't even smoke Pot as I get tested regularly where I work. My biggest fear is that I get the bang and then start being pressured to provide these chicks with drugs since I have the access. It's something I would never do as I take my profession seriously and have respect for the people I work with. Plus, I'm not looking to get arrested over some dope fiend. But you can see my dilemma. Several of these girls are 7's or better believe it or not. Thoughts?

Gaming Drug Users

Your access to prescription pills is what gives you value in their eyes. It's no different than any other party drugs. They're gonna do it anyway. You may as well get laid off of it. Best part is you get wholesale prices and your chance of getting busted is minimal. Shit I keep a little stash of smoke and other party favors on hand. The only advice I can give you is if you get these bitches fucking you for pills make sure you cut them off if they stop giving up the ass. They'll play you for free drugs if you let them. Be smart and never discuss shit over text or phone. Best way to get into trouble.

Team Nachos

Gaming Drug Users

Quote: (10-29-2012 12:19 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Your access to prescription pills is what gives you value in their eyes. It's no different than any other party drugs. They're gonna do it anyway. You may as well get laid off of it. Best part is you get wholesale prices and your chance of getting busted is minimal. Shit I keep a little stash of smoke and other party favors on hand. The only advice I can give you is if you get these bitches fucking you for pills make sure you cut them off if they stop giving up the ass. They'll play you for free drugs if you let them. Be smart and never discuss shit over text or phone. Best way to get into trouble.

Good advice. But what do you mean by I get "wholesale prices"?

Gaming Drug Users

Are you a pharm tech?

Gaming Drug Users

Quote: (10-29-2012 12:30 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Are you a pharm tech?

Yes, sir.

Gaming Drug Users

Quote: (10-29-2012 12:25 AM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Well I assumed you're in a position to order things through the proper channels or maybe steal them from work.

Team Nachos

Gaming Drug Users

I don't know man. sounds really really stupid idea. Girls like to brag about who they know. I am sure she will talk about 'yeah I have a connection. I know this guy working at a pharmacy'
What if your relationship goes sour? you think she will let you walk away?

some small drug dealer bust won't draw attention. But media would love to talk about this guy who got caught by giving out free drugs from the pharmacy?

I think it's better to have some pots in your house and invite them smoke for free (or other drugs you can buy on street)
What's the penalty for sharing your own drug? you won't even get charged I believe...

What's the penalty for distributing drugs?

Gaming Drug Users

Man up.

Fuck these bitches and tell them no, or play them, and basically dangle the carrot until you whore them out

WIA

Gaming Drug Users

Rofl the DEA keeps such a close eye on where the drugs it would be insane to attempt to steal them from the pharmacy for some P.

Maybe short an old woman a pill or two. She won't notice.

Gaming Drug Users

Quote: (10-29-2012 12:01 AM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

So, as the title of the thread implies, what's the consensus take here about dating girls that use drugs? I'm not just talking about Marijuana or whatever, either. It can be anything. I find myself in a bit of a moral dilemma. I currently go out probably 3 nights per week. I also dabble in the online realm (Plenty of Fish, OK Cupid) when the mood strikes, and have had average success with that so far. As I've mentioned previously here on the boards I work in a pharmacy setting and deal with plenty of attractive girls that are either recovering or are current drug users. Now, I'm all for someone getting clean and straightening out their lives, and I'm not looking to use or take advantage of anyone based on their issues, but I'd really like to bang a few of these girls. The problem is by getting involved with them I'm also getting involved, by default, with their addiction(s). I don't use anything in regards to drugs. I don't even smoke Pot as I get tested regularly where I work. My biggest fear is that I get the bang and then start being pressured to provide these chicks with drugs since I have the access. It's something I would never do as I take my profession seriously and have respect for the people I work with. Plus, I'm not looking to get arrested over some dope fiend. But you can see my dilemma. Several of these girls are 7's or better believe it or not. Thoughts?

You have spelled it out yourself. Money over bitches. Do not risk your job and future over a couple of lays. To me this seems like a scarcity mindset. Or you could just lie and get the bang

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Gaming Drug Users

Here's what I would do:

Get some high quality narcotics from your job.
Meet druggie girls OUTSIDE of your job, so that they never know your real job.
Lure these girls back to your place to do some drugs while you smash them.
If they ask where you got your stuff, tell them you have a connection.

This way you get to bang drug whores while avoiding any fallout at your job.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Gaming Drug Users

Only proceed if you want to bang the dirtiest, scummiest class of sluts out there.

Gaming Drug Users

Bad idea man. You know its when I say it is!!

Gaming Drug Users

word is the meth users are the horniest sluts of the bunch.

is it worth doing meth to bang meth sluts? fuck no...

the trick is how to do you bang meth sluts without having to do meth yourself.

Gaming Drug Users

Quote: (10-29-2012 03:53 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

I once faced a similar problem but the girl was not doing meth she was chewing khat.The problem was i don't chew, so what i did was introduce her to some people who were chewing khat that night and made sure there wasnt an alpha in the group to steal my girl, continued with other things and later in the night i went back to bring her back to my placed to smash.

Gaming Drug Users

What's wrong with the non-drug addicts in your area?

Gaming Drug Users

Suppose you can only get Hep C once.

But seriously, I enjoy girls who experiment occasionally, MDMA/weed etc and are open-minded. But I'd draw my line at the 'ex-addict' - wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole - especially if it jeopardises your reputation as a pharm tech.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Gaming Drug Users

I once dated a girl recovering from prescription drugs (oxycontin). Never again.

Gaming Drug Users

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:54 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2012 12:25 AM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Well I assumed you're in a position to order things through the proper channels or maybe steal them from work.

Ah, yes. I wasn't sure exactly what you meant but wholesale, but I had a vague idea. I could get them wholesale indeed. In fact, practically free.

Quote: (10-29-2012 08:51 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I don't know man. sounds really really stupid idea. Girls like to brag about who they know. I am sure she will talk about 'yeah I have a connection. I know this guy working at a pharmacy'
What if your relationship goes sour? you think she will let you walk away?

some small drug dealer bust won't draw attention. But media would love to talk about this guy who got caught by giving out free drugs from the pharmacy?

I think it's better to have some pots in your house and invite them smoke for free (or other drugs you can buy on street)
What's the penalty for sharing your own drug? you won't even get charged I believe...

What's the penalty for distributing drugs?

I highly doubt the media would be interested in me if such a scenario did in fact play out like that. They have better things to do. Techs are fired all the time for such things. Usually they are simply fired and not prosecuted for this sort of thing. But if Loss Prevention wanted to prove a point, who knows? I'm not going to steal them. The great thing about being an employee is that I know who's taking what, and I'm cool with some of those customers. Several of them you can just look at and know they're up to no good. I'm sure they would cut me a good deal. After all, I'm the guy that decides whether they can fill their stuff a day or two early in the future. Addicts run out early all the time because they either sold their shit to purchase other drugs for themselves, or they took it all themselves. A day or two is a lifetime to that group.

Quote: (10-29-2012 09:18 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Rofl the DEA keeps such a close eye on where the drugs it would be insane to attempt to steal them from the pharmacy for some P.

Maybe short an old woman a pill or two. She won't notice.

Not that close an eye, man. They definitely watch. But it's for large quantities over long periods of time. And someone would have to tip them off. That's never been my gig. The illegal stuff that is.

Quote: (10-29-2012 10:23 AM)blackglasses Wrote:  

You have spelled it out yourself. Money over bitches. Do not risk your job and future over a couple of lays. To me this seems like a scarcity mindset. Or you could just lie and get the bang

Agreed. It definitely has to be as air tight as possible. I'm leaning towards providing them with goods in the beginning and gradually getting more and more stingy as time goes on. I think that makes the most sense. Once they know I can get it I'm all set for awhile until they realize I'm no longer willing to give them pills for pussy.

Quote: (10-29-2012 10:40 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Here's what I would do:

Get some high quality narcotics from your job.
Meet druggie girls OUTSIDE of your job, so that they never know your real job.
Lure these girls back to your place to do some drugs while you smash them.
If they ask where you got your stuff, tell them you have a connection.

This way you get to bang drug whores while avoiding any fallout at your job.

For sure. This kind of game plan makes the most sense. The problem is the girls I'm trying to nail would know me from the pharmacy. So if one of them got pissed at me and decided to mention it to someone I work with, it would definitely cast a spotlight on me right away. Even if I wasn't taking the pills from my job I'm sure there are people within the company who would be certain that I was.

Quote: (10-29-2012 12:23 PM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

Only proceed if you want to bang the dirtiest, scummiest class of sluts out there.

You'd be surprised. I don't blame you for having that mindset. But some of these girls come from money, you can tell from what they're driving and wearing. I'm pretty positive that a couple of my targets come from relatively affluent families. They may have cash, but having a good supply of quality shit at their disposal whenever they are in need is another story. That's where I come in.

I won't be smoking Meth. Not a chance.

Quote: (10-29-2012 04:13 PM)pirate player Wrote:  

I once faced a similar problem but the girl was not doing meth she was chewing khat.The problem was i don't chew, so what i did was introduce her to some people who were chewing khat that night and made sure there wasnt an alpha in the group to steal my girl, continued with other things and later in the night i went back to bring her back to my placed to smash.

I have no idea what "Khat" is. But you're on the right track. I would probably follow a similar path.

Quote: (10-29-2012 07:22 PM)snoop Wrote:  

What's wrong with the non-drug addicts in your area?

Nothing at all. They tend to be just a lot more work.

Quote: (10-29-2012 07:29 PM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

Suppose you can only get Hep C once.

But seriously, I enjoy girls who experiment occasionally, MDMA/weed etc and are open-minded. But I'd draw my line at the 'ex-addict' - wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole - especially if it jeopardises your reputation as a pharm tech.

Haha good point. But we're on the same page to a degree I think. I also like the bad girl look lots of these chicks have going on. I like the fact they're a little wild. As for my reputation, no worries. I don't have a reputation to speak of.

Gaming Drug Users

Meth sluts sound awful....but I live in a big city and I don't even know where to get meth. How do you stand the teeth?

Anyway, I hook up with lots of pro-drug girls, but it's not scary shit. Molly, a little blow, vyvanse/adderall, weed, xanax, klonopin, lsd.

You know....fun shit. I use all of this on occasion and it's fun to do with girls, especially when you bang them after/during. It's not even really "game", but when I have shit I'll just go to bars, get into conversations with girls, and try to find chicks who want to go down the rabbit hole with me. Actually, I have one girl trying to get me molly tomorrow and I'm hoping to do it with another girl on Thurs or Fri night, as she's never done it before. Might take some convincing but I think she'll enjoy it.

Anyway, my answer to this thread is "YES!", but not if it's preying on meth or heroin addicts or some depressing shit like that. Fuck that.

Anyway, how hard is this? If you have access to decent drugs, get a gram of coke, find a girl who likes to do coke (hint: 80% of them), take her in a bathroom, get a BJ, and do some bumps. Not rocket science.

(or whatever, prescription shit, etc)

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Gaming Drug Users

For guys that want to meet these girls start trolling NA meetings.

More hotboxes than you would expect and it's like a big social circle.

And, just because they go to NA doesn't mean they are not doing drugs. I've seen them shooting up in the parking lot before. Many/most go because of court orders. Or, they are pharmacists trying to get their license back. heh

Gaming Drug Users

Quote:Quote:

For sure. This kind of game plan makes the most sense. The problem is the girls I'm trying to nail would know me from the pharmacy. So if one of them got pissed at me and decided to mention it to someone I work with, it would definitely cast a spotlight on me right away. Even if I wasn't taking the pills from my job I'm sure there are people within the company who would be certain that I was.

I'm saying to pick up different girls who don't know what your job is. Don't fuck with the girls who know you from your pharmacy (or if you fuck them, never give them any drugs).

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Gaming Drug Users

Quote: (10-31-2012 08:37 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

And, just because they go to NA doesn't mean they are not doing drugs. I've seen them shooting up in the parking lot before. Many/most go because of court orders. Or, they are pharmacists trying to get their license back. heh

Surely the NA girls who are clean will be looking for other ways to get their kicks. I wouldn't be surprised if they're extra horny.

From my experience with hardcore party girls it's almost never worth it. There are a lot of niches out there, this is one of the worst when you factor in the drama, shadiness and higher risk of disease.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Gaming Drug Users

I watched Fight Club and thought this would be a good idea. I think mechanico has talked about going to AA meetings. Are they free and can you just show up? Someone might need to make a thread on this....

Gaming Drug Users

Quote: (10-31-2012 07:03 PM)houston Wrote:  

I watched Fight Club and thought this would be a good idea. I think mechanico has talked about going to AA meetings. Are they free and can you just show up? Someone might need to make a thread on this....

Yes, they are free and you don't sign up or anything. Just show up and mingle. You never use your full name, just your first.

Example; you="Hi. I'm Houston and I'm an addict!"
Everyone else="Hi Houston!"

That's for NA. For AA you are an alcoholic. The two groups don't seem to like to mix for the most part but it may be different depending on where you are.

You should have some knowledge about drug culture or use, but you are not required to talk at meetings. If the broad you are sniffing asks what you are there for you have to sound believable though.

edit-Sex Anon meetings are generally full of gays and freaks that like shitting on one another from my experience. Your area may be different.