rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You're not a man

You're not a man

Anyone ever have girls tell them this or that they need to man up? Last night, a girl told me Im not a man because I wouldnt date a pregnant girl [Image: monkey.gif] I just think its funny and weird when I hear it which seems to happen more often than years ago...

You're not a man

Maybe the guy who got her pregnant should date her instead.

You're not a man

So annoying. Sometimes it can be a positive though. Way back last year I was walking around with a girl I was banging. We were trying to find somewhere to eat. She was getting hungry and moody. I wasn't really hungry so I was doing the whole "wherever you want, i dont care, just pick something" She told me that a real man would just tell her where to eat. Its true women enjoy not having to make choices such as what to eat "we're getting thai food at __" Another time I was talking to a friend of a friend at this club (2 years ago) I was making fun of dudes who would stumble around and try to grind on every girl they saw. She says, 'yeah its creepy but at least they have the confidence to take what they want, thats what a real man does"

You're not a man

That's crap that people say to get you to do what YOU know that you shouldn't do. A confident man would ignore it.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

You're not a man

My mother tells me that about once a week or some paraphrasing of that. Yet she expects me, although she claims not to, to help her when I leave next month for good. Part of me wants to cut her off for a few years and the other wants to continue to support her even though I know it's probably no good, now that she has 3 failed marriages behind her.

You're not a man

Just look at her derisively and say, "Well you're two women." Then give her the backturn. No point in trying to interact with that.

You're not a man

The moment you start taking any advice from a women as a grown man you should throw yourself off a cliff. That's the kind of attitude you need engrained in you when women say shit like this.

I would let her in on my inner monologue, "Haha, silly woman and her big ideas."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

You're not a man

A similar/analogous harangue is the whole "mid-life crisis" accusation (for those that are around that age). What it really means is that you are spending too much time/money on things you enjoy and on yourself when you should be spending it on me i.e. the woman.

You're not a man

I'd date her in the ass [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

You're not a man

Just laugh at her! Fuck that bitch!

I would have been laughing hard as fuck saying "You're not a woman!" with a smile.

Nope.

You're not a man

Quote: (10-28-2012 03:56 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

So annoying. Sometimes it can be a positive though. Way back last year I was walking around with a girl I was banging. We were trying to find somewhere to eat. She was getting hungry and moody. I wasn't really hungry so I was doing the whole "wherever you want, i dont care, just pick something" She told me that a real man would just tell her where to eat. Its true women enjoy not having to make choices such as what to eat "we're getting thai food at __" Another time I was talking to a friend of a friend at this club (2 years ago) I was making fun of dudes who would stumble around and try to grind on every girl they saw. She says, 'yeah its creepy but at least they have the confidence to take what they want, thats what a real man does"

The flip side of this is that while women want men to make the plans/decisions, they often want to criticize or make changes to what you've done after the fact. They want it both ways. They don't really know what they want. They only know what they don't want after trying it out.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

You're not a man

Haters gonna hate.

Most women have no idea of what it means to be a woman. Yet they want to tell us what´s the proper way to be a man?

[Image: really-bitch-please-thumb.jpg]

You're not a man

Women always think men should overlook their mistakes, faults and poor decisions. The only benefit to "dating" a chick that's pregnant with another man's spawn is that you can skeet away raw, and know you can't get her pregnant. And then once she really starts showing you can't even get that...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

You're not a man

The best thing about fucking a pregnant girl is you get pussy and head at the same time.

You're not a man

Quote: (10-28-2012 06:35 PM)houston Wrote:  

The best thing about fucking a pregnant girl is you get pussy and head at the same time.

I mean, how often do you get to blow your load on an underager without Chris Hansen showing up?

You're not a man

Quote: (10-28-2012 06:05 PM)Menace Wrote:  

A similar/analogous harangue is the whole "mid-life crisis" accusation (for those that are around that age). What it really means is that you are spending too much time/money on things you enjoy and on yourself when you should be spending it on me i.e. the woman.

The phrase was coined by a bitter spinster feminist magazine editor. She saw her successful male peers using their money to buy nice cars, do cool things, and bang women half her age (instead of her). She got angry and invented this "crisis".

It's hardly a crisis. At what age do men start liking nice cars and clothes? This starts in teens, it's just that it often takes till your 40s to be able to achieve all the good stuff. A man that has taken eough care of himself to enjoy it will be resented by women who can't do the same. The "crisis" is hers not yours.

You're not a man

[Image: laughing.gif]
That's my usual response, that amused look, sometimes without the actual laugh at the end. Response works for a lot of female insults where responding is just going to feed her fire and make her devalue you.
I deal with this a lot since the bulk of my game right now is standing out as more manly than my environment (hooray for the broken 18 year old herb that our schools produce!). Pretty much anything you do to counter her openly is going to seem defensive, as if showing insecurity. Catch-22.

You're not a man

I just don't respond to people who say stupid shit like this. Literally just act as if they've said nothing. If they challenge me on it I just say "don't worry I heard you" then continue whatever I'm doing.

21 y/o brit.

You're not a man

At the OP: so she a WOMAN thinks she knows better than you, a MAN how to be a man. Next thing you know she'll be telling you that urinating while sitting down is better than urinating standing up. These women have a lot of nerve. She needs to mind her own business and like RioNomad said, maybe the guy who got the girl pregnant should date her.

You're not a man

I actually have a few blue pill friends tell me this... Because for them a MAN is someone from a billboard, with qualities one cannot possibly possess...sad

You're not a man

Quote: (10-29-2012 07:34 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (10-28-2012 06:05 PM)Menace Wrote:  

The phrase was coined by a bitter spinster feminist magazine editor. She saw her successful male peers using their money to buy nice cars, do cool things, and bang women half her age (instead of her). She got angry and invented this "crisis".

It's hardly a crisis. At what age do men start liking nice cars and clothes? This starts in teens, it's just that it often takes till your 40s to be able to achieve all the good stuff. A man that has taken eough care of himself to enjoy it will be resented by women who can't do the same. The "crisis" is hers not yours.

Spot on. +1

You're not a man

Women have no idea what manhood is. Unfortunately, neither do many men.

I can't help but laugh when a girl says something about what it means to be a "real man" or that someone needs to "man up."

You're not a man

Some feedback is good, usually the kind that people won't say to you and you somehow overhear.

That feedback you got from that girl is bleh, whatever, don't take it to heart.

Depending on the type of mood I was in I woulda answered honestly (fuck that, I know as a man I could never raise someone else's kid for him) or teased her (would you date a man with 2 kids, with 4 kids, what if he was married too?).

You're not a man

This term of being "a real man" ends up being very elusive. Seems like everyone has their own theory of what a man is and how he ought to act. I think that rule nr.1 is to do your own thing and not care what others think. If you abide that rule, you will instinctively laugh when someone tells you something as ridiculous as "you're not a man".

"I live for myself and I answer to nobody" - Steve McQueen