rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

And another teacher busted for fucking a 15 year old

"blah, blah, blah, 32 year old teacher fucks lucky 15 year old, blah, blah, blah."

Read more here. I'd hit it. Her hubby looks pretty beta.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/5986/2012...tudent.htm

Quote: (10-27-2012 02:27 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

"blah, blah, blah, 32 year old teacher fucks lucky 15 year old, blah, blah, blah."

Read more here. I'd hit it. Her hubby looks pretty beta.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/5986/2012...tudent.htm

It's an epidemic

its is pretty regular these days, I bet catholic priests will be signing up for teachers college and sex changes to get in on the action.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I should have been a teacher. :-)

The only reason any of these teachers ever get caught is a very important life lesson to everyone. No one can keep a secret, so keep that shit to yourself.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

[Image: david2-jpg.jpg?w=600]

Dude looks like a total closet case. (And not even beta.)

Should we just start a subforum for this?

Pretty soon this will no longer be an offense to society since its practically become so commonplace nowadays. People will just stop giving a fuck. Good bye traditional values [Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (10-27-2012 09:35 AM)EisenBarde Wrote:  

Should we just start a subforum for this?

Or maybe at least confine them to one thread about the subject. It's certainly not going to stop happening.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Time to make the pedo lounge

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'm wondering how to best use this to tease the teachers I meet. Could be tricky though as teachers are some of the most opinionated, self-righteous broads around.

I know it's been said a million times but damn I wanted to bone a teacher while I was still a teenager. There was one super-fine and young broad that taught a college success class, and I used to sit in the front row and blatanly hit on her during class discussions. Definite sexual tension but never went anywhere - she seemed pretty into her man too.

When I was in college, this girl opened me by buying me a drink in a bar one time and later I realized she was teaching the class down the hall from my Stats class. She was cute with a decent body but a had a bit of cockeye, so I hadn't pursued the first time, but when i realized she was a prof it put her attraction level through the roof and I hoped to see her out and about again but no dice.

Might have to go back to school just to fufill this fantasy. lol Then again, without the age gap it's just not the same...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (10-27-2012 12:51 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Pretty soon this will no longer be an offense to society since its practically become so commonplace nowadays. People will just stop giving a fuck. Good bye traditional values [Image: sad.gif]

It will still be heavily frowned upon for male teachers to bang their female students though, I guarantee that.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Its not a epidemic. This stuff has always gone down. I have had encounters with three (well one was a teachers aide) in my lifetime. The only difference now is the paper trail of digital messages and email that can be tracked. Back in the day IF .... IF you even we're to talk like that it was all by land line. Only with my Summer School teacher did cell phones enter into the equation and even then we did not talk viz text message only via strait - to - strait calls.

Quote: (10-27-2012 08:40 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

The only reason any of these teachers ever get caught is a very important life lesson to everyone. No one can keep a secret, so keep that shit to yourself.

In this age, it seems that few are content with doing ANYTHING if others can't know they did it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Bitches getting hit and teachers sucking dick.

I love America.

Nope.

Quote: (10-27-2012 06:46 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

I love America.

[Image: lol.gif]

Interesting jaw she has there

Quote: (10-27-2012 09:33 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

[Image: david2-jpg.jpg?w=600]

Dude looks like a total closet case. (And not even beta.)

No gay dude would let themselves go like that.

Dude looks like a clueless beta doof.

Quote: (10-27-2012 06:46 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

I love America.

[Image: banana.gif] [Image: american.gif] [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

So how long will it be until she gets her own show?

[Image: attachment.jpg8558]   

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/...gnant?lite

And the hits just keep on comin'! Here's yet ANOTHER student-fuckin' teacher, and this one got herself knocked up:

A 35-year-old Texas woman accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy and then claiming to be pregnant from the relationship may have worked as a substitute teacher at least once in the boy’s classroom, a school official said.

Sotelo stated that the relationship developed over time. She and the victim were both going through problems and confided in each other. It wasn’t until the end of this last school year that they began having a sexual relationship, ‘like grown-ups’ …

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

haha love her rationalising, paedo lady is very ugly too, what these boys need to be hitting the better quality teachers.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

The kid will be liable for child support.

Imagine it was the other way round with a 30+ male teacher having sex with a 15 year old girl. There'd be national outcry and cries for murder.

And that, my friends, is why feminist equality will never come to fruition.

Good lads nailing your teachers...the dirty slags.