rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tips to pick up older women?

Hey guys,

Been getting a lot of interest from two women 8-12 years older than me. I am 28 by the way. One I know from a class at gym and the other I see at a bar I frequent on a weekly basis. In your experience, what are the best tips/strategies to hook up? how do you deal with the 'age objection' (''you are just a baby!'')?

Older woman are the easiest of all, for the simple reasons of demand and supply. You don't need any special strategy/game to hookup with them, just the usual - open, escalate and bang. You'll have a lot easier time than gaming a younger chick as they hardly play any mind games and don't have any hangups/inhibitions about sex.

Game is a necessary evil

compliment and cuddle

As haywire points out correctly, older women are pretty easy. Of course, they're not "older" to me because I'm going to be 50 next week. They're younger to me so I may not be able to comment directly on your situation. Still, if they're DTF and giving you IOI's, just plow. There'll be none of the coquettish LMR and no BS before. Damage control after will be a bigger deal.

For example, ran culinary game for a second date on a 39 year old last night. There was no doubt that I was both making her DINNER, and making HER dinner. Laid it to her like there's no tomorrow (there was because that was yesterday). She got real quiet after we finished. It was pretty obvious that the next question was going to be 'will I see you again?'.

They'll be ready for the pump and dump. If you fuck them better than they've ever been fucked before they will be very grateful and will be at your beck and call.

And then there is the added benefit of finding a loaded cougar, chances of which are quite high as most of them are either career women or have divorce-raped their husbands while making a bank in the process. There was a forum member called Pusscrook who had mastered the art of reverse-golddigging on these women, search the forum for his posts on this topic.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (10-25-2012 09:29 AM)Sphere Wrote:  

There'll be none of the coquettish LMR and no BS before.

This is true. I picked up a 48 year old broad(more like she picked me up [Image: lol.gif]) and we ended up back at her place.
We hopped in bed and watched a movie. 5 minutes in and she was curled up on me with her head on my chest and
her hand on my stomach. We kissed a little bit then I slid to her hand to my cock. Her mouth soon followed.

They know the deal. You'll have no problem closing [Image: banana.gif]

Team Nachos

My experiences have been the opposite from everyone posted above; for me, older women are much harder to bang than younger women. Not only do older women come with big piles of baggage, but they think that somehow they've learned "not to be a slut" and make the man work for it or else they won't be respected.

I have a baby face, and I think this has a lot to do with it. If a woman looks older than the man, she just doesn't feel as comfortable with him. It's easier for me to bang a girl who looks younger than me than vice versa, and I suspect that will always be true. I'm sure when I'm 50 it will be easy for me to bang women in their 30's, but right now it's not even worth the effort.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I think older women are far easier, especially online.

Where are you from Samseau?

Team Nachos

Quote: (10-25-2012 11:20 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Where are you from Samseau?

Northeast

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (10-25-2012 10:42 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

My experiences have been the opposite from everyone posted above; for me, older women are much harder to bang than younger women. Not only do older women come with big piles of baggage, but they think that somehow they've learned "not to be a slut" and make the man work for it or else they won't be respected.

I have a baby face, and I think this has a lot to do with it. If a woman looks older than the man, she just doesn't feel as comfortable with him. It's easier for me to bang a girl who looks younger than me than vice versa, and I suspect that will always be true. I'm sure when I'm 50 it will be easy for me to bang women in their 30's, but right now it's not even worth the effort.

I'm surprised you haven't had it easy with the oldies. While I wouldn't deny there are some older woman who would simply NOT date a younger guy and there are some who do play hard to get, but there are countless lonely ones who genuinely appreciate and feel grateful for the attention from a younger man. And I too have a baby face but that's never been a problem.

What's your primary hunting ground? Online works great for me.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (10-25-2012 01:06 PM)haywire Wrote:  

What's your primary hunting ground? Online works great for me.

Dance floor game! I thought everyone knew that???

But I can see how online game allows you game these girls without any onlookers. In my case, there is always a small audience, so seducing an older broad with lots of onlookers giving us funny stares would probably destroy any chances.

I guess you gotta do online game to smash older birds.

You don't have to do it online, just stop being a pussy. Who cares what other people think?!

older women get less attention from men then they used to so they are more grateful and less picky with who they date/fuck. obvious exceptions are hamster mindset but that can be applied to any age with a vagina.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (10-25-2012 03:24 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dance floor game! I thought everyone knew that???

But I can see how online game allows you game these girls without any onlookers. In my case, there is always a small audience, so seducing an older broad with lots of onlookers giving us funny stares would probably destroy any chances.

I guess you gotta do online game to smash older birds.

I recently lost 2 cougars within a week's span recently because they got really conscious about making out on the dance floor, and as it is there aren't that many of them on the dance floor unless you're in your town's cougar club or whatever.

If you don't want to do online, you can do daygame as there are plenty of them all over the place, really happy to be opened and picked up.

Game is a necessary evil

Having your own place is crucial to success with older women in my opinion.

Haywire - have you started going after them offline yet? I had a date with a 43 year old cop from POF the other day!! Bitch was weird as hell and started talking about apocalypse and Jesus...I bet she's a huge freak in bed!

Quote: (10-25-2012 03:32 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

You don't have to do it online, just stop being a pussy. Who cares what other people think?!

I can tell from this post you're a noob to game.

It's not ME who cares what other people think, it's the COUGAR who doesn't like the attention of being picked up by a younger guy. Other people watching her makes her feel self-conscious, and she thinks "Omg what am I doing being picked up by this guy? He's young enough to be my son!!"

A self-conscious woman = a woman you won't be banging.

Quote:Quote:

I recently lost 2 cougars within a week's span recently because they got really conscious about making out on the dance floor

Yep, been there done that haywire. I don't even bother with Cougars in public places because of the "self-conscious" factor.

Oldest woman I've banged was 31 and I'm pretty happy with that.

Online game seems like the way to go, day game maaaaaybe but day game is a lot of effort, not sure I'd want to wine and dine some old woman when I could do the same thing for a 22 year old.

Quote: (10-25-2012 04:34 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Oldest woman I've banged was 31 and I'm pretty happy with that.
I can tell from this post you're a noob to game. See, I can play this silly game too.

Quote: (10-25-2012 07:08 AM)unstoppableflow Wrote:  

Hey guys,

Been getting a lot of interest from two women 8-12 years older than me. I am 28 by the way. One I know from a class at gym and the other I see at a bar I frequent on a weekly basis. In your experience, what are the best tips/strategies to hook up? how do you deal with the 'age objection' (''you are just a baby!'')?

You got 2 situations with older women

1) Cougars - they do most of the work
- they look good
- they give you the eye
- they start the convo
- just don't fuck it up. which means, keep the convo on her, and don't offer any real opinions that might get challenged

The game with Cougars is primarily open, hook, bounce, and close.
Most guys love cougars.

2) MILF's - you do the work.
- they look good
- the give you indication that they want some young meat
- approach, talk, flirt - then see if she transforms into a cougar from there. (some chicks like to be stalked and then turn the tables)

- The key objection is, "you're too young" and so she doesn't take you seriously. This young comment has been handled time and time again, you can
a) ignore
b) make fun of
c) turn it back on her (you couldn't handle this)
d) amplify

Whatever you like to do, or what you glean from the conversation would work on her.

Some of them, the hot ones in particular, you have to game like their daughters. (think the real housewives of orange county.)

- Either short game/logistical, so she has plausible deniability (it just happened) - like you meet some old chicks @ the hotel bar having a drink together.

or

- long game seduction (chicks you see on a semi-regular basis), and get her into the idea.

That's been my experience. The oldness can suddenly hit you after you bust a nut though. Used to mess with this paralegal with these massive titties, 15 years my senior, and she started dancing for me one night. Shit was straight out of a Warrant Video. Ughhh

She could really fuck though, in my top 5.

WIA

Man, I think the best MILF I've had was a mid 30's woman a year or 2 ago. I met her online, she came over and I basically attacked her while we were on my couch within 20 minutes. I pulled my dick out and she looked at me like a puppy dog and said "I thought we were gonna get some drinks". I told her afterwards and started fucking her mouth. Took her to my sex couch and asked her if she was on birth control. She said yes and told me to fuck her as hard as I can and to pull her hair [Image: heart.gif] I nutted in about 10 minutes because she was so wet and screaming like she was dying

Quote: (10-25-2012 04:16 PM)houston Wrote:  

Haywire - have you started going after them offline yet? I had a date with a 43 year old cop from POF the other day!! Bitch was weird as hell and started talking about apocalypse and Jesus...I bet she's a huge freak in bed!

Damn, a cop?? I'd be so turned on! Good luck and report back how it goes.

Yes, I definitely have picked them up offline but without putting any special effort, just during the regular course of life. Playerdom is a 24/7 job, aint it? [Image: banana.gif]

Quote:Samseau Wrote:

Online game seems like the way to go, day game maaaaaybe but day game is a lot of effort, not sure I'd want to wine and dine some old woman when I could do the same thing for a 22 year old.

That's the thing with cougars, you can swoop them with minimal effort. They won't play games and will mostly agree to meet you at your own terms.

Game is a necessary evil

Guys, Haywire is pretty much the MILF master of the forum. I had no idea how to go after them and he broke it down for me last year. I heard he has a MILF for every day of the week and gets new ones every month...

Be like this guy:

Quote: (10-25-2012 04:48 PM)houston Wrote:  

Man, I think the best MILF I've had was a mid 30's woman a year or 2 ago. I met her online, she came over and I basically attacked her while we were on my couch within 20 minutes. I pulled my dick out and she looked at me like a puppy dog and said "I thought we were gonna get some drinks". I told her afterwards and started fucking her mouth. Took her to my sex couch and asked her if she was on birth control. She said yes and told me to fuck her as hard as I can and to pull her hair [Image: heart.gif] I nutted in about 10 minutes because she was so wet and screaming like she was dying

Did you meet her in person first? How many dates did it take?