rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to text this girl??

How to text this girl??

There was a girl who I went to school with from age 13 to 16. Back then I was really quiet and not very good with girls.

Anyway we had a school reunion thing and all of the class met up and went to the pub followed by clubbing later. We are all about 18 or 19 now. Anyway the girl who was in my class didn't recognise me at first because I looked so much taller, more muscular etc now and my whole look is kinda different. She said I looked a lot more attractive now too. So as the night went on we were talking loads in the smoking area of the club because it is quiet. She then puts her number in my phone. She then says 'lets go dance' and we were dancing, grinding, making out, feeling each other a bit too. We did this every so often and then go back down into the smoking area. Later on she left the club (i can't remember why) but I kept texting her asking where she is. She was texting me back but she didnt make much sense as she was drunk. She also called me once or twice but I was in the club at that point and I said 'wait a second, it is really loud in here so I am finding somewhere quiet to talk to you'. But then when I found somewhere quiet she had put the phone down.

The next morning we texted a little saying things like 'how was your night', 'did you get home alright', 'what are you doing today etc'. I was feeling really hungover and tired and I took a while to reply to each of her texts (even though she replied instantly). Eventually the conversation kind of went in a weird direction and stopped. We probably stopped texting each other around 11 O'Clock or just after. It is now 20:38 on the same day and we havent texted since. I want to start texting her again but I don't know how to start the conversation off as the chat completely died out last time?

How to text this girl??

"Gay".

How to text this girl??

"Are we breaking up?"

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

How to text this girl??

It depends on what happened in the conversation before it.

Or, you could just ignore everything and send a hail mary "You should come over on ____" text.

How to text this girl??

Oh, and leave it until tomorrow at the earliest.

How to text this girl??

Quote: (10-21-2012 04:09 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

It depends on what happened in the conversation before it.

Or, you could just ignore everything and send a hail mary "You should come over on ____" text.

Well I'm currently using a terrible phone (a cheap Nokia brick haha) that can only store about 50 texts so I have to keep deleting the messages. I can't remember the whole convo but during the night I texted her a few times saying things like 'where are you' because I didn't know where she went. And her messages back didn't make much sense as she was drunk... she was saying things like 'currently in hijibijijojo'. And I would say something like 'that makes no sense... bit drunk are we??'. I got another message in my phone saying 'ahahaha I son knoq xx'.

Then the next morning she texted me saying 'sorry about the drunk texts babes' and I said 'dont worry its alright haha'. And then she said 'how was your night'. I said 'It was decent, feeling hungover now and dreading work in a few hours, how was yours?'. She said 'Same!! Feeling ill!! It was ok bub xx'. Then I said 'did you get home ok?' (because her mate was gonna give her a lift home but she went off) and she said 'yh alex picked me up bub n omg work! LOL f tthht xxx'.Then I said 'are you staying at rachels now? xxx' (she was the girl whose house she was staying at) and she said 'naaa driving to my nanas bub. Roast! Lol you at james ' s? xxx' and I said 'yea about to leave though xxx'. She replied 'Aww cute xxx'. Conversation became dead there.

How to text this girl??

So what should I say to text her???

How to text this girl??

Just send a restarter text (use the search function), invite her out, and make it physical. You have enough rapport with this girl that it's time to cash in on it. Take some risks and escalate while you still have the chance to appear bold.

And go get ten more numbers so you're not so distracted by her.

How to text this girl??

Quote: (10-22-2012 06:21 AM)TXH Wrote:  

Just send a restarter text (use the search function), invite her out, and make it physical. You have enough rapport with this girl that it's time to cash in on it. Take some risks and escalate while you still have the chance to appear bold.

And go get ten more numbers so you're not so distracted by her.

I searched for 'restarter text' and nothing came up.

What do you mean? You mean for another night out clubbing?

Should I just go clubbing with me and her? Last time I went clubbing with a whole group of school friends (she was one of them) but as the night went on we were spending more time together and less time with the school friends. But then again I know girls love to be in groups and it may be a bit weird if just me and her went out to a club together. Particularly because we are not really that close (even considering what happened at the weekend). She was pretty drunk and I don't even know how much of it she remembers.

If just me and her went out I don't know how I would get other girls numbers because if I just left her and started chatting up other girls this would make her lonely and would piss of her loads.

How to text this girl??

I am thinking of saying something like either...:

'Still hungover now haha!! Are you?xx'

or maybe 'I'm going to Thailand soon for 3 months. I wanna go out with the *name of school* lot to *name of area* one last time before I leave. If there's gonna be another reunion anytime soon let me know plz [Image: smile.gif] xx'

I could always use the first line as the first message and then use the second option as the message when she replies to the first one. Or are both of those lines sh*t anyway??

How to text this girl??

Quote:hamburgerandbeans Wrote:

Try harder. 'Restarter' or 'restart' will get you on the right track.

Anyplace to build comfort, so you can put your penis in her vagina. You must escalate, and move the interaction towards the bedroom. Doing the same thing as last time is not escalating. If you live near a bar, invite her to the bar, then have an excuse to bounce home, and do it before you get trashed. If you don't live near a bar, just invite her over for a movie. Make it a boring movie, and have drinks at home.

or maybe 'I'm going to Thailand soon for 3 months. I wanna go out with the *name of school* lot to *name of area* one last time before I leave. If there's gonna be another reunion anytime soon let me know plz Smile xx'

Yes, I think both lines are shit. You're smart to be open to criticism. Keep it short, and get her out with you.

How to text this girl??

Quote: (10-22-2012 07:36 AM)TXH Wrote:  

Try harder. 'Restarter' or 'restart' will get you on the right track.

Anyplace to build comfort, so you can put your penis in her vagina. You must escalate, and move the interaction towards the bedroom. Doing the same thing as last time is not escalating. If you live near a bar, invite her to the bar, then have an excuse to bounce home, and do it before you get trashed. If you don't live near a bar, just invite her over for a movie. Make it a boring movie, and have drinks at home.

or maybe 'I'm going to Thailand soon for 3 months. I wanna go out with the *name of school* lot to *name of area* one last time before I leave. If there's gonna be another reunion anytime soon let me know plz Smile xx'

Yes, I think both lines are shit. You're smart to be open to criticism. Keep it short, and get her out with you.

Few things I need to mention:

1) I am a virgin. I think I am good looking and I found it easy to get dances and snogs with most girls at the clubs at the weekend. Probably got with about 4 or 5 girls without too much effort/trying. But I spent most of the time with this girl I am talking about here. She also asked if I was a virgin and I lied and said I have had sex before. When actually I haven't. I have had opportunities to bed a girl. I can't because I live absolutely in the middle of no where. This girl lives in the nearest large town from me which is 30 minutes away. So it is a problem because no girl wants to go on a massive taxi journey back to mine. Plus even if she did it would be soooo awkward as I have 3 brothers and my parents will be home and they would know that if I took a girl they didn't recognise home after clubbing that I would be going to bang her. Also a taxi costs £50 (80 dollars) just to get to that nearest large town (and another 50 pounds or 80 dollars to get back). So what I do is I stay at a mates house who lives in that town whenever I go clubbing. His parents would also be absolutely mad if I took a girl back to their house (as it isnt even my house). Also I sleep on the floor in his room so if i was making out in his room on the floor with him on a bed next to me, things would be weird.

Personally I really think we should see each other one last time on a night out before proceeding further to seeing a movie, having sex with her etc. What I really don't want to do is take things too far too quickly and she would say no because then I would be known as a creep. It's not like she is some random girl I have just met - we were in the same class at school for many years!

Basically I need a line to say something like 'we need to go clubbing again soon'

How to text this girl??

I lied and said I have had sex before. When actually I haven't.

At your age, I think inexperience can be leveraged to get experience. Be honest, but also be positive. This means being vulnerable, which is a good skill to learn in mid-game (between attraction and seduction, where you are now with this girl). I was a virgin until I was 20, and I've had indescribable experiences these past 7 years. So don't worry; you have plenty of time.

I live absolutely in the middle of no where.

Use the time before your trip getting as many approaches under your belt as you can. Make the most of your small town, and build your confidence, so you can hit the ground running abroad. Travel is the perfect opportunity to recreate yourself, but it's hard to get the ball rolling without losing your V card.[/quote]

no girl wants to go on a massive taxi journey back to mine.

Heh, not with that attitude. [Image: confused.gif]

What I really don't want to do is take things too far too quickly and she would say no because then I would be known as a creep. It's not like she is some random girl I have just met - we were in the same class at school for many years!

This sounds like garden variety fear or rejection, plus a lot of investment... a deadly combination! This is why you need to game other girls, ASAP.

Basically I need a line to say something like 'we need to go clubbing again soon'

"let's go clubbing again soon" <--- Alpha males don't "need," they want.

How to text this girl??

Quote: (10-22-2012 08:39 AM)TXH Wrote:  

I lied and said I have had sex before. When actually I haven't.

At your age, I think inexperience can be leveraged to get experience. Be honest, but also be positive. This means being vulnerable, which is a good skill to learn in mid-game (between attraction and seduction, where you are now with this girl). I was a virgin until I was 20, and I've had indescribable experiences these past 7 years. So don't worry; you have plenty of time.

I live absolutely in the middle of no where.

Use the time before your trip getting as many approaches under your belt as you can. Make the most of your small town, and build your confidence, so you can hit the ground running abroad. Travel is the perfect opportunity to recreate yourself, but it's hard to get the ball rolling without losing your V card.

no girl wants to go on a massive taxi journey back to mine.

Heh, not with that attitude. [Image: confused.gif]

What I really don't want to do is take things too far too quickly and she would say no because then I would be known as a creep. It's not like she is some random girl I have just met - we were in the same class at school for many years!

This sounds like garden variety fear or rejection, plus a lot of investment... a deadly combination! This is why you need to game other girls, ASAP.

"let's go clubbing again soon" <--- Alpha males don't "need," they want.
[/quote]

ok thanks for all the advice. i think i am going to say 'I'm going to Thailand soon for 3 months. There should be another reunion before November 13th when I leave!! xx'

Its kind of what I was thinking of saying before (posted higher up in this thread). But i have made it sound more alpha as I have said 'there should be' rather than 'should we have' or 'lets organise'.

And it would also let me see her. I am thinking of being a bit cheeky and not telling my mate about this (the guy who gives me a place to sleep for the night) and then nearer the date I will be like 'oh f*ck, I don't think I can go because i've got no where to stay. A taxi costs £50 to get home which is wayyyyyy too much.'

Then hopefully she may reply 'you can stay round mine'.

If she does not say that, I may just say something like 'this isnt a cheesy line to pick you up but have you got space for me to stay round yours? i don't really want to be walking round *name of area* for 3 hours until i can get a cheap train back!'

Also... I don't understand. Do you think I should tell her that I am a virgin. I said I am not but if I end up sleeping with her it may be kind of obvious that I am! Or if I do go round to hers.... I could just be like... I have something to tell you. You probably won't be happy about this, but I lied. I am a virgin.' Since I will already be round hers she may proceed but if I told her early into the night she may not want me.

And I am not going for Thailand for sex. It's not that kind of trip I am going on. Also, there are actually NO girls my age at all in where I live. I live in a tiny village and there is not 1 girl my age there. There were 2 who I talked to a bit (neither are that good looking though) but both of them went off to University.

How to text this girl??

Ok it's been long enough I am just going to send the text now. And by the way sorry for messing up the quoting in the last post lol. It won't let me edit the post now either [Image: sad.gif]

How to text this girl??

"wow your horoscope.. interesting.. well good luck anyway!" if she likes you she will probably make her curious enough to harass you over the phone

or

"something reminded me of you today" this is more open threaded text you can make up any reason you want as an excuse of what actually reminded you of her

How to text this girl??

Take it easy tiger, texting is for setting up dates not having conversations.

Send a text like drinks on thursday, close to your place if you don't live at home.

Drunken texts usually equal horny girl in my experience.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

How to text this girl??

Quote: (10-22-2012 01:41 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Take it easy tiger, texting is for setting up dates not having conversations.

Send a text like drinks on thursday, close to your place if you don't live at home.

Drunken texts usually equal horny girl in my experience.

I would send a message like 'drinks on thursday?' but it would be super weird for me to take control and organise things like that. I am not that sort of guy plus I live so far away it would seem like a weird thing to do.

Yeah I know but she was sending plenty of texts the next day too. Also when we first met up in the pub - after about 2 or 3 minutes of me getting there and meeting her (so she couldnt have been drunk already) she said 'wow haven't you got a lot hotter since we last met. You used to that small quiet guy at school and now you are the tall, attractive muscular one'.

How to text this girl??

Don't understand when you say you are not that sort of guy? Then be that guy and stop making excuses, what do you want from this interaction?

She obviously thinks you have changed for the better, now you have to show her. Do not text her to see how her day is doing or nonsense like that. Text her to meet up, meet her half way or can she meet you after work/school.

Our New Blog:

How to text this girl??

Ok I texted her earlier. This is how it went. I said i'm going abroad for 4 months soon so we should meet up and go clubbing one last time (i'm actually going for 3 months but felt like lying). She replied saying yeah!! create an event on facebok and make it a saturday and loads of people would come.... not this sat though... skint!! then she asked why i was going for so long. Tbh i didn't know why i was going for so long so i just said 'ermmmmm dunno'. My whole reply was 'ok will do! yeah im skint too. Ermm dunno why i am going for so long!'.

Then she said 'yeaaa fair enough Benn Im lovin how both of us avoided bringin up our kisses on sat LOL xxx'. I replied 'haha yep lets keep that one a secret haha [Image: wink.gif]. Where did you go after *name of club*? xxx'. I asked that because we split up later on. She said 'Yeaaa funny as anything! N alex t n el gimmie a lift u?Xxx'. I wasnt sure if she was still drunk when i read that (she may have been sober as she is fairly chavy)

She then sent another message saying 'haha u embarrassed of me Ben!! hahahaha xxxx'. I replied 'nah i just dont want any of our old school mates knowing. And it kind of pissed off James too xxx'. She said 'why did it piss off james... all we did was kiss' and I said 'yeah thats the reason. he is jealous because he cant get girls. He started calling me a cu*t and phoned the taxi company to get a taxi home so i couldnt get home cos i was gonna share a taxi with him'. She said 'all that over a kiss lol'. I said 'yeah but he apologised later and I tried getting him a girl but it ent easy haha'.

She then didn't send a message back for a while. I wanted the convo to carry on but she wasnt replying. I tried to send another message just asking 'what are you doing now?' I wasnt sure if that was a beta fag thing to say but i didnt have the time/chance to ask it on here. So i just decided to send the risky text. She didn't reply for ages to this. I then realised it was cause i was using a shitty phone and my inbox was full. So i replied an hour later saying 'soz for the late reply. shitty phone only stores 100 texts. I wanna get an iphone soon! Anyway just been round a mates then went for a late night gym sesh'. She replied 'Ahhh fair enough benji. Yh i want the iphone 5'.

About to reply in a min.

I don't know what to call her. Like what sort of name? She has called me Ben, Benji, Babes and Bub. I know I sound so beta here and a massive noob but what should I call her? Her name is Chelsea but i don't know if i should just use her name or something like 'beautiful, darling, gorgeous, babe etc'. She made a little joke with my name calling me 'benji' so i would do the same but i don't think you can with the name Chelsea. Plz reply asap thanks [Image: smile.gif]

How to text this girl??

Good lord, do not call her beautiful or gorgeous. Just keep going as you are until you next meet and can create a pet name based on something you joke about.

Also, you need to start recognising when she is giving you shit tests. "Are you embarrassed of me Ben?" "Nah I just wanted to.." - that's a failed shit test my friend. Go read up on them. There's also absolutely no reason to shift the focus onto one of your mates if your goal is to fuck this girl.

How to text this girl??

You ask for advice and then you ignore it, I said don't get into a conversation because chances are you will say the wrong thing. As MattC stated she is giving you shit tests and talking in girlspeak, the line about kissing was her way of asking did you enjoy it.
I could go on but I will leave it at that......

Our New Blog:

How to text this girl??

Your phone is saving your ass by preventing you from replying too much. 50 text limit and you reach that with just one girl? Stop texting this chick.

Look dude, you have no plan, no logistics, and no game. If you want this bang you will need to follow my advice word for word. Do not do what you think is appropriate or else you will fuck it up, although I think you already have.

You invited her out to a club? And she's gonna bring her friends? How are you supposed to seduce her amongst hundreds of distractions? A party isn't going to help you get laid, it will most likely dramatically lower your odds.

If I were you, I'd make up some bullshit excuse about why you can't make the party at night, but that you'd still like to hang out with her one more time before you leave. You then say you can only meet on an weekday evening around 8pm (you pick the days that work for you). Use this time to get her out with you and try to get some drinks in her.

Walk her home. Ask her to use her bathroom once you get outside of her door. Inside of her place, after you take a leak, make a move on her. Kiss her on the lips and move your arms around her waist. Move your hands up her back and let her get into making out with you. Put your hands under her clothes and feel her skin. Loosen her clothes but don't fully undress her. Keep making out with her the entire time you're doing this. Start moving your hands near her tits and pussy. Make sure her hands are rubbing over your body. Keep getting her aroused until she's really into you, then reach for her pussy. Finger her pussy a bit and when she's really enjoying that put one of her hands over your cock. Once she's rubbing it take your dong out of your pants and have her stroke it. Start taking off more of her clothes, starting with her pants and panties. You should be good from there.

If she resists you at any point, just agree with her and continue. "I know we shouldn't be doing this..." and keep going.

Let me know how this goes.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

How to text this girl??

Quote: (10-23-2012 04:00 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Your phone is saving your ass by preventing you from replying too much. 50 text limit and you reach that with just one girl? Stop texting this chick.

Look dude, you have no plan, no logistics, and no game. If you want this bang you will need to follow my advice word for word. Do not do what you think is appropriate or else you will fuck it up, although I think you already have.

You invited her out to a club? And she's gonna bring her friends? How are you supposed to seduce her amongst hundreds of distractions? A party isn't going to help you get laid, it will most likely dramatically lower your odds.

If I were you, I'd make up some bullshit excuse about why you can't make the party at night, but that you'd still like to hang out with her one more time before you leave. You then say you can only meet on an weekday evening around 8pm (you pick the days that work for you). Use this time to get her out with you and try to get some drinks in her.

Walk her home. Ask her to use her bathroom once you get outside of her door. Inside of her place, after you take a leak, make a move on her. Kiss her on the lips and move your arms around her waist. Move your hands up her back and let her get into making out with you. Put your hands under her clothes and feel her skin. Loosen her clothes but don't fully undress her. Keep making out with her the entire time you're doing this. Start moving your hands near her tits and pussy. Make sure her hands are rubbing over your body. Keep getting her aroused until she's really into you, then reach for her pussy. Finger her pussy a bit and when she's really enjoying that put one of her hands over your cock. Once she's rubbing it take your dong out of your pants and have her stroke it. Start taking off more of her clothes, starting with her pants and panties. You should be good from there.

If she resists you at any point, just agree with her and continue. "I know we shouldn't be doing this..." and keep going.

Let me know how this goes.

Im aware I got no game and all that.

Tbh getting pussy would be great but a few things:
- I know this is going to sound massively stupid and I am making myself look like a massive idiot on these forums, but I will just say it... I have a pretty small dick. Plus im a virgin. I dunno if I could please her.

Even if I dont get pussy, becoming close friends or friends with extra benefits is good enough. Or even maybe a relationship (although i dont think that will happen cause i am leaving the country for a few months soon).

I do listen to everyone's advice on here but I have to make my own decisions too so I have tried to meet both in the middle and compromise.

Well last time we went clubbing, we went with the exact same people and we made out then so why not again? We've been texting more btw and she said she has kissed some of the guys from my old school anyway and it hasnt ruined their friendship.

The rest of your reply sounds great but I am just not sure if we should go out by ourselves. It's hard for people on the internet to understand the whole reasons why because you don't know me and you don't know her and you don't know what we are like together. Basically at my school I was a small kid who didn't talk to girls, never really talked to her, was all shy etc. She was loud, fairly good looking, had interest from different guys. When she saw me at the weekend she thought i had changed loads.

I just think it would be weird and she would probably feel the same way as we have known each other for a long time. It would be a lot easier to take a random chick home who we don't know well because we would never see each other again. But i know what girls are like and she would tell all of her mates about it and this would probably include people from my old school and then all the bitching will start.

Also... when she said 'are you embarrassed?' what should I have said?

She also took ages to reply to my last text. I think she may be at work and she was busy and that could be why. Or maybe she is starting getting bored of texting with me. Or maybe she is playing with me and seeing how I react (girlspeak - like you mentioned before)??

I also asked 'how did you get home cause alex had been drinking'. She said 'yeah he drank and drove'. I was thinking of saying something like 'ahh he's so nice. That night he bought everyone drinks, sorted out elliot when he couldnt get in to the club, drove you home etc'. But i don't know if that sounds like a complete beta faggot thing to say?

PLEASE REPLY ASAP THANKS!!

How to text this girl??

Mate, you are telling us way too much information and are coming across as desperate and needy. If that's how you're coming across here, I dread to think what you come across to her as.

Look at some of the links Roosh has provided to other blogs. I would recommend UMan and the broad study program. We've given you so much, we're not your emotional tampons. Work this shit out man. Read what you've posted and think how it comes across. Really think.