rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black men rejecting black women

And going abroad..

White men are right behind them in this plight, with similar problems when it comes to dating.

Been waiting for this documentary to finally drop! Can't wait to watch it.

can you blame them?

"African American women have the highest rates of being overweight or obese compared to other groups in the U.S. About four out of five African American women are overweight or obese"

http://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/templates/...px?ID=6456

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Going to watch this whole thing later.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

Relevant:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

this is not really a racial thing.

American and Americanized women are simply unappealing - especially to men who have a bit of international exposure.

Once you've experience women overseas the odds of you ever taking an American woman seriously are close to zero.

Also, there are plenty of black women in Brazil also, in all shades, just like the US. They're just better looking black women with more pleasant personalities, that don't necessarily speak English. This isn't so much a rejection of black women or women of color, it's a rejection of AMERICAN women. It's the same deal in the DR - brothers go there for nicer, better looking women of color that speak a different language.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

This seems to be the ongoing meme on HA & I dont blame them. I grew up in a black household where my mom was the main breadwinner (she makes 2.5x my dad) and the disparagity in income alone caused a slue of problems. My dad was unhappy for YEARS and still is (Its kinda of his fault for sitting on his ass and doing nothing about it). I'm glad this is comming out.

And it seems like Meia Pataca is still the spot where the brothers come to chill. The other thing that I notice is that these are older guys, many of whom have been coming down, or moved there, long ago. When I was in Rio in 2001, I met a guy there that was much like the dudes in this documentary. He lived in Chicago, but worked out of Atlanta, and flew all over the country for work (he was a consultant of some kind). He racked up the highest amount of frequent flyer miles that you could, and he said he used ALL of his miles to keep coming back to Rio. He stayed in the same place, so they knew him well and took care of him. He actually emailed me a huge file of pics of the chicks he was banging - and I know he was banging them because they gladly posed nude for him, spreading their pussies and all. Most of it was probably P4P, but in 2001 the exchange rate was more than 4 realis to the dollar. It was like stealing pussy. Dude worked hard, so that's what he wanted to spend his money on. He was probably in his 40s at least (he had gray hair, but was relatively young looking). I'm sure he's still going back and forth every time he has time off.

Also, you notice one of the featured females in this piece is a fat chick, complaining about men going to other countries to fuck. She wants to believe these men are deluded, looking for love, and that these chicks are simply using them because they peg American men (particularly black), and gank them. That they're all impoverished hookers (a popular hamsterism) that men are preying on. Bullshit. Eyes are wide open on both sides of it. And you know what? Sometimes dudes, that really want it, do find a chick they want to settle down with. And there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with a guy getting some stress-free pussy with a prettier, sexier girl. That fulfilling a basic want/need. If women don't think they should settle, why should men?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

hopping on a flight monday to Rio. true story. obrigado Uncle Roosh !

Patrice calls it "selling the dream."

This is a solid interview w/ Patrice O'Neal and Howard Stern--talking about Brazilian women.

I only skimmed through the video, but there's an epic display of hamsterism around 23:58. The bullshit spilling out of her mouth is extraordinary.

I've been highly critical of African American women in other threads, so I won't say too much here. Suffice it to say that, given the general quality black men in the USA are often forced to choose from, they may have even more incentive than anyone else to travel and more to gain as a whole on each trip.

No other group of men in this country is a) so consistently demonized by their own women (ranging from disrespect to outright hatred) and b) so consistently faced with obese targets to choose from (you think white American women are getting fat? LOL).
All of the worst stereotypes and developments put forward in the largely white manosphere (increasing female obesity, increasing female disrespect of men, increasing marginalization of men in work/family, etc, etc) have already come to pass in the black community.

African Americans (particularly the men, black women are doing about twice as well in education and employment) already hit ground zero-they've been there for decades now. Black men already live in a matriarchy, the same one manosphere folks fear is coming to the rest of the country. For the few male survivors (not in jail/dead, college educated, etc), there has always been vast incentive to get out and see the world.
The rest of the country is just catching up on all of this.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Pulling out my popcorn for this!

Quote: (10-10-2012 09:16 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I've been highly critical of African American women in other threads, so I won't say too much here. Suffice it to say that, given the general quality black men in the USA are often forced to choose from, they may have even more incentive than anyone else to travel and more to gain as a whole on each trip.

No other group of men in this country is a) so consistently demonized by their own women (ranging from disrespect to outright hatred) and b) so consistently faced with obese targets to choose from (you think white American women are getting fat? LOL).
All of the worst stereotypes and developments put forward in the largely white manosphere (increasing female obesity, increasing female disrespect of men, increasing marginalization of men in work/family, etc, etc) have already come to pass in the black community.

African Americans (particularly the men, black women are doing about twice as well in education and employment) already hit ground zero-they've been there for decades now. Black men already live in a matriarchy, the same one manosphere folks fear is coming to the rest of the country. For the few male survivors (not in jail/dead, college educated, etc), there has always been vast incentive to get out and see the world.
The rest of the country is just catching up on all of this.

A couple of weeks ago, me and a good friend of mine caught the Ravens/Browns Thursday night game at an after-work spot called Taj on West 21st street in NYC. It was a strictly black crowd (a couple of white girls showed up late, when the game was almost over and the crowd had left), and probably 30-something and up. I got there first, and looked around. I'm not exaggerating, but the ONLY pretty, slim, shapely women in the spot worked there. Everyone else was somewhat overweight or sloppy. Even the handful of legitimately pretty girls were just in poor shape - shapeless, toneless bodies. I've never been in a spot that was that bad talent-wise. Ever. And I've gone to my share of predominantly black get-togethers. My boy showed up with a good friend and her cousin that were in town for work. My boy warned me about her, in that she's one of those sisters that hates on brothers that date non-black women. The problem is, she can't legitimately have that discussion being as fat as she is. She needed to drop 30 (at least) before revisiting that particular discussion. Her cousin was fat too.

Quote: (10-10-2012 08:57 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  

Patrice calls it "selling the dream."

This is a solid interview w/ Patrice O'Neal and Howard Stern--talking about Brazilian women.

"They're not selling pussy, they're selling dreams".- Patrice O'Neal R.I.P.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Black men arent rejecting black women.
as said..black women have the highest obesity rates...on top of that..personalities..
Angry black woman isnt just a stereotype.

Ive dated and banged chicks all around the color spectrum..
Its simply harder to find quality black chicks...no one but dudes in the hood want rachet chicks..

I am the cock carousel

What I see lately is the black chick with her hair done, nails done, nice outfit, and hot car--but 30+ lbs overweight. And they usually come with 2 or more kids before the age of 30. But I see alot of these big broads w/men. So I guess its working for them.

Quote: (10-10-2012 09:44 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

My boy showed up with a good friend and her cousin that were in town for work. My boy warned me about her, in that she's one of those sisters that hates on brothers that date non-black women. The problem is, she can't legitimately have that discussion being as fat as she is. She needed to drop 30 (at least) before revisiting that particular discussion. Her cousin was fat too.

This is arguably the worst part about it: the attitude and the entitlement. Too lazy or weak willed for self improvement, but insistent on judging everyone else and behaving as though she's some sort of dime.

I've kind of been going in on white girls lately with regards to entitlement/privilege, but don't think I'm convinced they're all alone in that. I don't know where some of the African-American women think they get the authority to act in such a manner on such a consistent basis, but it gets absolutely tiring to deal with it. I've just got no patience for it, and I'm sure few men do.

Negros need to hop on a plane, quick. Like I said, nobody has greater incentive to do so.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (10-10-2012 10:23 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

My boy showed up with a good friend and her cousin that were in town for work. My boy warned me about her, in that she's one of those sisters that hates on brothers that date non-black women. The problem is, she can't legitimately have that discussion being as fat as she is. She needed to drop 30 (at least) before revisiting that particular discussion. Her cousin was fat too.

This is arguably the worst part about it: the attitude and the entitlement. Too lazy or weak willed for self improvement, but insistent on judging everyone else and behaving as though she's some sort of dime.

I've kind of been going in on white girls lately with regards to entitlement/privilege, but don't think I'm convinced they're all alone in that. I don't know where some of the African-American women think they get the authority to act in such a manner on such a consistent basis, but it gets absolutely tiring to deal with it. I've just got no patience for it, and I'm sure few men do.

Negros need to hop on a plane, quick. Like I said, nobody has greater incentive to do so.

Does it spring in part from a more extreme version of what we see in white women - namely higher earning power and/or ability to support themselves through entitlement programs?

Even according to statistics cited by feminists, the wage gap among black men and women is significantly smaller than that for whites. Since we know from taking into account individual work/life balance choices and profession that there really is no gap among white men and women, it might well be that black women earn more than their male counterparts.

All American men have an incentive to hop on a plane ASAP. Saw the video and admire those guys for doing what is best for them and being honest about it. Brazilian black women and mulattas are a joy. But to be fair, a lot of the problems the black community has in the US is similar to what they have in Brazil. Hoping on a plane is great for individual happiness, but it doesnt solve the problems of a community as a whole. The numbers for unemployment, incarciration, single mothers, lack of education, etc are similar if not worse for black men in Brazil than in the US. That is the only part I didnt like about the video. It wasnt completely honest. Other than that, I am glad to see fellow men living life to its fullest.

Good video, the sour american women were funny!

Question to all the Brazil lovers out there - How common is it to see the type of Brazilian girls that were talking at the end of the video?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (10-10-2012 10:38 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Does it spring in part from a more extreme version of what we see in white women - namely higher earning power and/or ability to support themselves through entitlement programs?

Even according to statistics cited by feminists, the wage gap among black men and women is significantly smaller than that for whites. Since we know from taking into account individual work/life balance choices and profession that there really is no gap among white men and women, it might well be that black women earn more than their male counterparts.

The feelings of entitlement are present in women regardless of race, and yes, part of it is due to their earning power. For white women, no matter what they make, they can probably find a man making the same or more (if she's decent looking). For black women, it's much more difficult. As one of the women in the video said, if I'm making six figures, he needs to at least be making $75k. In my circles, we've had this discussion, and that's truly how women feel. It's less about a man's intellect, and more about what he makes. If she's making $100k, she doesn't want a teacher that's making $35k, no matter how intelligent, decent and caring he is. She doesn't want to carry the financial load for a man. He could be blue collar and making more than twice that, but that guy doesn't have enough status, so he doesn't make the cut either. He's got to match her degrees, and come somewhat close on salary or he doesn't get a shot. They've painted themselves into that particular corner, and then bitch about there not being enough men.

Quote: (10-10-2012 10:51 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

All American men have an incentive to hop on a plane ASAP. Saw the video and admire those guys for doing what is best for them and being honest about it. Brazilian black women and mulattas are a joy. But to be fair, a lot of the problems the black community has in the US is similar to what they have in Brazil. Hoping on a plane is great for individual happiness, but it doesnt solve the problems of a community as a whole. The numbers for unemployment, incarciration, single mothers, lack of education, etc are similar if not worse for black men in Brazil than in the US. That is the only part I didnt like about the video. It wasnt completely honest. Other than that, I am glad to see fellow men living life to its fullest.

I hear you, but I don't think the video was dishonest. It merely deals with a particular issue. There are also plenty of videos on YouTube, and articles across the web about the problems that plague Brazil as a whole, and Rio in particular. Part of the reason why many of these women welcome American men is because, much like women here, they feel their own men have failed them.

Black American women show me 3x the love white American women show (in daytime situations, nighttime is just bizarre). I approach about the same amount. Most major cities in the US suffer from a shortage of black men, compared to black women due to high incarceration rates and murder. Does that fact lower the bitch shields of black women? Perhaps. Shouldn't non-incarcerated black men be able to clean up with the shortage of men? Since a large percentage of black females are obese, black men will often settle for less. I do not have a problem with overweight black women per se as long as they have much more ass and tits to make up for the gut.

Quote: (10-10-2012 11:06 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2012 10:51 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I hear you, but I don't think the video was dishonest. It merely deals with a particular issue. There are also plenty of videos on YouTube, and articles across the web about the problems that plague Brazil as a whole, and Rio in particular. Part of the reason why many of these women welcome American men is because, much like women here, they feel their own men have failed them.

I agree Timoteo..... most of the guys in the video had their shit together and it should have stuck to how African American men can do better by traveling. It just got a little preachy at the end, when it came to families and raising children. Im guessing that is the last thing on those guys minds right now and on mine too lol.