rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A private email from our favorite Indian

Hating me is how he expresses his self-loathing.

Quote:Quote:

Him: Instead of getting me banned and instead of me posting, I believe we can do a 1 on 1 convo about my issues.
Ya know, it is pretty freaking scary, I see myself in roosh to an extent. Immigrant child, parents don't give a fuck, teenage virgin. It is like I can see myself heading down that same path that he is which is beyond scary. It isn't just Roosh though, I mean this poison is literally everywhere even when you least want to avoid it.
I have fantasies of traveling to Latin America, Europe, Asia, or somewhere and finding a quality wife from there.
In a social circle right? We have convos sometimes.
Puerto Rican men? Girls go WOOOOW
Italian men? Girls go WOOOW
Black men? Girls go WOOOW
Yet as an Indian guy I sit there and have an urge to keep asking myself "hay what about me?". You get where I am coming from?
Like, I wonder and I ask myself, are there places on Earth where women aren't THIS SHALLOW? I mean seriously dude, it gets so insane and bothersome when all of the sorority kind of girls want X kind of guys and all of the hot girls want the typical media promoted man. I hate to be self-defeating but at times even the best of me says "oh whatever just give up and wait until you move".
It seems like no matter what I do, I will always be below the kind of guys Hollywood promotes.

It's just a matter of time until someone comes to me with his identity. Then the real trolling begins!

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Dude needs to kill himself already.

Indians need to get a positive sexual stereotype to latch onto. Black guys have big dicks, Latin guys are smooth, French guys are romantic, British guys are witty, Russian guys are tough. Indian guys are...on a hunger strike and good at IT?

lol

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Roosh, I have a photographic time machine, which captures photos of the future. Here is one from October 13, 2012, on a train headed to DC for a certain forum meetup...:

[Image: indian.crowd_.jpg]

Brb making fake dating profiles of white blonde girls, and finding Indian men on OKCupid and getting them to show up at the forum meetup.

LOL who said indian guys are good at IT? That's the biggest load of crap ever.

Quote: (10-08-2012 11:50 PM)bacon Wrote:  

lol

The irony of the IRT phenomenon is that I actually get along pretty well with Indian guys.

Yeah IRT is pathetic, but I know some pretty together Indian dudes for sure.

Quote: (10-08-2012 11:53 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Roosh, I have a photographic time machine, which captures photos of the future. Here is one from October 13, 2012, on a train headed to DC for a certain forum meetup...:

Brb making fake dating profiles of white blonde girls, and finding Indian men on OKCupid and getting them to show up at the forum meetup.

I see the Orange line hasn't made any improvements.

[Image: 3oku9c.jpg]

ill throw in indian music to help the ambience of this thread

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

That would be funny if a flash mob of Indian Race Trolls swarmed the RVF meet up.

[Image: dancingman.gif]

Quote: (10-08-2012 11:48 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Indians need to get a positive sexual stereotype to latch onto. Black guys have big dicks, Latin guys are smooth, French guys are romantic, British guys are witty, Russian guys are tough. Indian guys are...on a hunger strike and good at IT?

They could latch onto Aziz Ansari I guess. though in his latest stand up he had a whole routine about not being able to get laid basically.

I'm pretty sure there'll be several legit Indian players from the forum at the meetup. It's going to be impossible to tell which one is IRT and which ones are normal, and whether he's going to try pull a John Malkovich in In the Line of Fire. Imagine this scene: with Samir Singh Gupta Patel's name on the register, the applauding attendees as forum members, and Indian Race Troll as the deranged Carney. Instead of a shot, he's going to go for an epic cockblock at the last minute.

I'm Eastwood, in everything except the white-knighting. But a seasoned, astute troll sniffer who never rests nonetheless.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It smells like Indirah Gahndi's thong in here....

Quote: (10-09-2012 01:24 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

That would be funny if a flash mob of Indian Race Trolls swarmed the RVF meet up.

...And all wearing IR-Tees.

[Image: attachment.jpg8094]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This dude is hardcore. I can't believe how obsessed he is with Roosh. Legit stalker.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-09-2012 09:49 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

This dude is hardcore. I can't believe how obsessed he is with Roosh. Legit stalker.

Definite obsession. he even posts on City-Data about roosh:

Quote:Quote:

OP should also take a look at the following research done by a famous dating guru called V Roosh titled "The Totem Pole Of Race Attractiveness". As the survey says, Indian men are the bottom of the barrel and no American woman who is pretty, thin, educated, desirable would care about someone who considers as a walking caricature of APU. Indian men are considered unmasculine, stinky, ugly, idiotic and an embarrassment in the world of dating as far as USA is concerned(The situation is very different in Europe however since I have traveled there extensively, same with UK). I hope Indian men would stop making these kind of threads and move on, it's okay if American women consider it undesirable to date Indian men because there are a lot of immigrant groups in USA. I have never made these kind of threads neither have the desire to do so since I never needed to date American women, I wish more Indian men understood this since making threads like these and seeking answers for questions that are apparent make them even more undesirable and ugly. One tip: Get in touch with the International student association of the local university in whatever place you live, the women that are in those clubs are from every part of the world and are more inclined to look beyond the American racial hierarchy in dating. That's what I have always done, I have arranged a lot of parties, international festivals, potlucks, etc etc and never had a short supply of beautiful women to date or hangout with. Just giving a bit of potential advise to any Indian guy that's out here.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relations...-i-am.html

Quote: (10-08-2012 11:53 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

You severely underestimated Roosh's fanbase. This is the train heading to the DC meeting:
[attachment=8095]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

This is my direct message to Indian guys:

There are a billion people in India. There are clearly guys in India who get laid. You can too.

...just stop with the race threads.

These are the IRT's that will be at the meetup.

[Image: 612377.jpg]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I think the thing with India is that there are so many people you will get all flavours. The fact that the culture appears to be beta since the men get handed their wives on a plate removes the need to actually romance the lizard and woo her. Since one is assigned a wife based on social caste, the need to put in that work is bypassed.

Chinese cats would have been the same way maybe except that since China was a commie country so the cats from there are fairly insular and keep their beta-ness within the groups.

Chinese cats hardly spit at outsiders (correct me if wrong) so there is no chance to really experience the beta.

This is a speculation so feel free to correct me.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Fixed that for you.

You're painting all Indian guys with the same stroke.

Lay off with the generalisations.

Quote: (10-09-2012 10:37 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

This is my direct message to IRTs:

There are a billion people in India. There are clearly guys in India who get laid. You can too.

...just stop with the race threads.

I would characterize the problem of Indian men as very simple:

Indians are a dark-skinned group of people who are not, at the same time, endowed with high testosterone levels. For example, unlike other tropical peoples, Indians have small penis sizes. In colonial India, the British had a stereotype of Indian men as effeminate. The flip side is that Indian women, while not typically attractive by Western standards, are more feminine than African women.

This isn't necessarily problematic *in India*. But when you put Indians in white nations, suddenly they're placed below attractive light-skinned men (who also have higher testosterone) and below very high-testosterone black men.

These problems aren't quite as severe, I suspect, for North Indians and Muslim Indians (but not Bangladeshi Muslims) who on the whole seem more masculine to me.

I'm half Indian myself, so these are not observations made out of a racist spite by any means.