rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man kills another man for flirting with wife

Wanted to post this under the game section since it applies a man talking to a women supposedly. Always be aware of your surroundings !

http://www.suntimes.com/15630528-418/all...e-say.html

Moments before the father of three was killed inside a Jacksonville, Fla. bar early Sunday, Pettry, of Lake Villa, had been talking to Matthew Reid Hinson’s wife at the bar, Jacksonville sheriff’s investigators said late Monday morning.

“For some reason, he became jealous, enraged, whatever you want to call it, and approached our victim,” said Jacksonville Sheriff’s Lt. Rob Schoonover. “According to one of the eyewitnesses, he calmly and basically cold-blooded just cut the victim’s throat, and calmly walked out of the restaurant.”

Shitty story. Waste of two lives because the dude is a jealous piece of shit.

That one-itis is a helluva disease!

White-knighting kills

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Its an extreme example of a reaction I don't quite understand either. That is, why dudes flip out on the guy thats talking to their gf, wife whatever. Give her an opportunity to change, thread, or introduce you into the conversation with the other dude so he takes a hint. If he doesn't, leave with her. If disrespected on either option by the girl, abandon, head to the strippers before racing home to change the locks and clean out the bank accounts (if its your wife) or mass texting for a ONS (if its your gf). You're dead in the water at that point, might as well get a head start on her for the end of the relationship.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

This is just about the same to me as a dude pulling up in a Veyron, gets out to buy a pack of smokes somewhere. Random stranger comes up, starts admiring the car and checking it out, car owner goes ballistic and cuts his throat.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Reason No. 2,303 why I hardly run night game anymore.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Maybe harming a guy for flirting with your wife made sense 3000 years ago, or 40 years ago in Texas. Not anymore. You just have to assume that every guy is on the make, looking for pussy. If your woman is a good wife, she'll tell him she's married and off the market. Getting mad at a dude for doing something natural is just lame. And risking your life and freedom for it is insane.

And guess what - if she's flirting in front of you, she'll have no trouble fucking some guy behind your back. It's like a poster here told me about, how he was macking some girl at a wedding and her dad 'playfully' put him a headlock. Father protecting his daughter, how cuuuute. Except, as I told him, it's fucking delusional. Unless you got your bitch, be she wife or daughter, under lock and key 24/7, these ploys don't work. She's just gonna get the dick when you aren't watching, if she really wants it, if not from this man then another. And you are powerless to stop her.

I always laugh inside when I hear some fat old American dad posturing about 'the things he'd do' to a guy who messed with his daughter. Bro, you clearly have no idea of what's going on, *and* you're too fat and pussy to do shit anyway.

Basilransom: that father daughter thing you said reminds me of the show shameless. These parents are completely detatched from reality and think their daughter is an angel. She has 'daddy issues' fucks a dude, sucks his brothers dick at the dinner table, rapes the alcoholic father of the first dude etc. The father finds out shes had premarital sex and takes her to a "re-virgining" ceremony. The girls have to confess their sexual sins, she starts talking about gangbangs, abortions, taking random cock all over the place (standard 18 year old girl stuff). He can't even handle it stands up and says "YOU WHORE" then leaves the mother/daughter.

Quote: (10-08-2012 04:39 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

This is just about the same to me as a dude pulling up in a Veyron, gets out to buy a pack of smokes somewhere. Random stranger comes up, starts admiring the car and checking it out, car owner goes ballistic and cuts his throat.

Let's refine your analogy.

Is random stranger just admiring the car? Or is he feeling around the vehicle trying to hot-wire and drive it away?

Also, I'll talk about your analogy, but I won't go too far into discussing actual events in the story link. It's common in these situations for the victim's family to google more info and stumble onto these public conversations.

It could be hurtful to speculate too much without knowing what actually happened and why.

LOL, that might be me dead one of these days!!!!!

That's the thing...The husband just walked up and cut the other guy's throat. If you had a lot of street smarts, you'd have seen from the look in the guy's eye that he was about to do something sick.

But if you hit first, then you're facing felony charges.

The game has gotten more hazardous.

Actually, one of the great things about getting AMOGed is learning which styles are cool. The hottest, classiest girls are with dudes who make their presence known to someone hitting on their date, and then precede accordingly.

I respect guys who come up their gf/date and give her a quick kiss or whatever (optional) then do one of the following:
1) if guy hitting on gf looks cool, "hey man, whatsup? I see you met my girlfriend, do you guys know each other/this place is awesome" just very friendly like. Ultimately, it's better to have friends than not.

2) If guy seems like a dork or tool either extract the girl, "hey I have some people I want you to meet/Hey, come with me to the bar to grab a drink"

A LOT of guys get ramped up with jealousy and get very aggressive, which totally lacks of cool and class, and is just retarded IMO.

What about y'all? If you're with a date/gf and you leave her alone for a bit, how do you deflect the advances of a guy hitting on her when you return? This could actually be a new thread, and I think it would be very useful.

New biz idea: kevlar turtlenecks.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote:Quote:

“According to one of the eyewitnesses, he calmly and basically cold-blooded just cut the victim’s throat, and calmly walked out of the restaurant.”

Who knows how many other men he's murdered too.

Unfortunately, most guys will NEVER check their girl but will go after sancho. You have to be careful if you're running tenderman game. Just another reason why I give a fake name, age and job.

Why was the wife to distraught to talk to anyone yet she logged into Facebook [Image: huh.gif]
Quote:Quote:

Pettry’s wife, Karen, was too distraught to speak to anyone Monday, Asbury said. She wrote about the tragedy on her Facebook page Sunday, saying: “I’m so numb and I still cannot believe it is true. ...

“Today my husband William Christopher Pettry (Most of you only know him by Chris) was taken from his family way to early. Some idiot has taken his life. Im so mad, just don’t understand why, very lost right now. Please hug the ones you love because you never know if tomorrow you will have that chance.”

Don't meet women from bars, this is the sort of trash they end up marrying. Come to China, we've got enough good girls for everybody. [Image: smile.gif]

to me this illustrates the basic flaw in marriage or serious relationships; how do you control your partner? the answer is you can´t, all one can do is hope for the best which is why marriage is a dying enterprise. back in the day cheating was a serious social stigma today its as accepted as shaving your chest.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (10-08-2012 06:47 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

That's the thing...The husband just walked up and cut the other guy's throat. If you had a lot of street smarts, you'd have seen from the look in the guy's eye that he was about to do something sick.

Bars suck. The worst of everything--- I have the feeling this place wasn't exactly a hangout for bright, well-mannered models....

Quote: (10-08-2012 04:35 PM)wiscanada Wrote:  

Its an extreme example of a reaction I don't quite understand either. That is, why dudes flip out on the guy thats talking to their gf, wife whatever. Give her an opportunity to change, thread, or introduce you into the conversation with the other dude so he takes a hint. If he doesn't, leave with her. If disrespected on either option by the girl, abandon, head to the strippers before racing home to change the locks and clean out the bank accounts (if its your wife) or mass texting for a ONS (if its your gf). You're dead in the water at that point, might as well get a head start on her for the end of the relationship.

The elephant in the room no one talks about : BARS=ALCOHOL=STUPID=STUPID SHIT DONE YOU CAN'T FIX

Quote: (10-08-2012 09:48 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2012 06:47 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Bars suck. The worst of everything--- I have the feeling this place wasn't exactly a hangout for bright, well-mannered models....

Don't hang out in bars and areas where white/black/brown/yellow trash hang out.

Arguments and fights over this kind of thing are pretty common, but deaths? Wow. In some spots, it just takes you looking at some dude's girlfriend to get shit started, but it doesn't end up with a guy's throat being slashed. He didn't even have to say anything to the guy - you can quietly walk over and put your arm around your woman, and give the guy a nod. That should be enough. If he doesn't step off then, well, then maybe some words need to be exchanged. But to just walk over, slash him, and quietly walk out? There was something inside this guy that was waiting to come out, and this just happened to be the trigger.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

. . .

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Just like dogs get euthanized all the time, Florida should put down the animal that is responsible for this murder. At least they have the death penalty to make it happen.

Absolutely ridiculous. I hope they give this guy the lethal injection as soon as possible. The sad thing is that many women have no problem marrying violently jealous, psychotic and murderer types, thus endangering anyone who ever talks to them.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before