rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black guys are at a definite dis-advantage online

I created two separate troll accounts on okcupid just for shits and giggles. One with a black guy (male model) the other a male model white guy.

The following is a message sent by the male model white guy and it's responses:

[Image: whiteguy2.jpg]

[Image: whiteguy1.jpg]

Black guy:

[Image: blackdude.jpg]

These guys are about evenly matched in attractiveness, but notice the stark difference in response. The white guy literally says he would "pull the panties off and lick" the girl. Right there on the first message. He gets a laugh.

The black guy? Well he gets called a "creep". WTF? I'm not sure I can explain this really.

I'm sure similar things like this play on thousands of times a day on OKC and other dating sites.

For that reason I don't recommend online for black guys. You will be stereotyped relentlessly. Regardless of location. This was done in a "liberal" area known for "diversity".

Stick with night game (hip hop based nightclubs give black guys an advantage) and complement with social circle. Day game is tricky but still doable.

Well it's official, black guys can't game online. It was proven in this extremely convincing argument laid out above. Can't argue with science.

[Image: 22476320.jpg]

Now make a troll account of a Ninja, I want to see how the results for that one.

i call bullshit

Nope.

I second bullshit.

http://www.blackpeoplemeet.com/

Quote: (10-02-2012 01:26 AM)PickupNinja Wrote:  

For that reason I don't recommend online for black guys. You will be stereotyped relentlessly. Regardless of location. This was done in a "liberal" area known for "diversity".

Stick with night game (hip hop based nightclubs give black guys an advantage) and complement with social circle. Day game is tricky but still doable.

[Image: tumblr_l9kbzt_LS831qbwn05o1_400.jpg]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Before PickupNinja got banned, he PMd me some more advice on how black guys should game. I found it very helpful and I thought I would share:

- If you're not freakishly well-endowed, be sure to stuff something in your pants to make it look like you are. Most of the women interested in black men will be size queens.
- When doing day game, always approach from the front and with your hands in plain view so she knows that you don't have a weapon.
- When in a nightclub, try to time your approach to a Michael Jackson song. Everyone lives Michael Jackson and women are less likely to hold being black against you when they're thinking about how much they enjoy Billy Jean.
- Learn to dance like Carlton Banks, this will instantly create the illusion that you are not black.
- Carry golf clubs wherever you go.
- In conversations, mention that you love Arrested Development and that you've been to grad school. White people love arrested development and grad school.
- Be Drake.

Black guys are at a disadvantage online simply because their best gambit in real life - bold, aggressive, rapidly escalating game - is simply not impressive on a dating site. Because every other guy on there is doing the same exact thing.

This is a re-confirmation that creepy simply means the same attention from a guy a woman isn't attracted to that she would slobber over if she was attracted to the guy. Merriam Webster's definition needs to be revised to include not hot enough and too nice:

Creepy: 1 : producing a nervous shivery apprehension <a creepy horror story>; also : eerie.

Why didn't you message the same chicks with both the black model and white model?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Is this some variation of IRT? I can imagine he's trying to get himself up by bringing down blacks.

Based on my experiments, OKCupid has the much better quality of women, but POF is much better for black guys. This is based on a buff black guy who is completely shredded.

I know another group that are at a definite disadvantage online:

[Image: troll.gif]

Not if your trying to talk to black girls online. I still mess around online from time to time, 95% of the time sending out the same copy and pasted message, and I met 3 women over the last month and fucked all of em within that same month. One was a 31 yr old with a kid but still relatively cute. the other was a cougar that still thinks she's hot. and the other was a real nice 23 yr old with a phat ass, but was crazy as hell. Im 28, in good shape and slightly above average in looks.

If all you try to get with is women outside of your race, then yea, you probably will have a harder time if your not trying to get at them at predominately black venues or websites.

Downright aggressiveness doesnt work well for any race online unless thats exactly what the girl wanted.

Ive gotten plenty of meet ups and bangs of both OKC and POF.
Granted my profile isnt "stereotypical"

I get enough results as a young educated black guy that i dont see a disparity in the race issue.

My online game is many times better than my friends who I know for a fact are sending out "hey what's up messages" and arent pulling in shit from either site.

Yes, there is a disadvantage because the mainstream online market isnt really targeted to minorities, but at the end of the day.
game trumps all.

Hell, im working on 3 different chicks i met of OKC last week and a rich milf that messaged me first.

stop trolling..step your game up

I am the cock carousel

yeah as a black male i can confirm this is true. around the end of 2008 i created a pof profile. we all know pof is predominantly white. I could hardly get anybody to respond & i'm not a bad lookin dude either. In around a 3 year period of gettin on there on & off i only successfully pulled & fucked 2 hispanic broads & both of them were overweight tho [Image: sad.gif] (although the 2nd one was a real freak). I didn't come off as the ghetto stereotype of a black male in my pictures or description. the white broads wouldn't give me the time of day for the most part & the black women seemed to be into white dudes or just didn't wanna cooperate. it got to the point to where i just decided to delete the damn thing a couple of months ago but it wouldn't let me, i could only "hide" my profile. if i want any kind of success online i have to go to a predominantly black site or else get shitted on

The online game isnt just america either.
I got meet ups from OKC and Badoo all around west europe,scandinavian even into czech republic and hungary.

You should evaluate the message your sending and adjust your game.
or find a new venue

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (10-02-2012 01:00 PM)Mr.Wynn Wrote:  

yeah as a black male i can confirm this is true. around the end of 2008 i created a pof profile. we all know pof is predominantly white. I could hardly get anybody to respond & i'm not a bad lookin dude either. In around a 3 year period of gettin on there on & off i only successfully pulled & fucked 2 hispanic broads & both of them were overweight tho [Image: sad.gif] (although the 2nd one was a real freak). I didn't come off as the ghetto stereotype of a black male in my pictures or description. the white broads wouldn't give me the time of day for the most part & the black women seemed to be into white dudes or just didn't wanna cooperate. it got to the point to where i just decided to delete the damn thing a couple of months ago but it wouldn't let me, i could only "hide" my profile. if i want any kind of success online i have to go to a predominantly black site or else get shitted on

It took you 3 years of failure to quit? I'm a white guy, consider myself to be very good looking and I quit pof after 3 months (did bang a lot of 6s) simply because bitches have attitudes on there. I also noticed a lot of profiles that said "Only like black men". I think this is a case of not being honest about your shortcomings more than it is racial discrimination.

Hey thats whats up, theIVth. i'll probably have to join okc from everybody writing about it on this forum. i know u probably don't wanna post ur entire message on here but what's the tone of it? Joking, aggresive? I try to add humor in my messages if they have something typed in their description that i can go off of but a lot of times thats not the case. I've gotten a good amount of bangs off other sites but pof was always a slump for me

Quote: (10-02-2012 01:14 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

It took you 3 years of failure to quit? I'm a white guy, consider myself to be very good looking and I quit pof after 3 months (did bang a lot of 6s) simply because bitches have attitudes on there. I also noticed a lot of profiles that said "Only like black men". I think this is a case of not being honest about your shortcomings more than it is racial discrimination.

I pretty much see" doesnt date black guys" on alot of Pof accounts.
I've seem maybe two or three that say they only likes black guys.

That being said..ive hooked up with girls on OKC that say they dont date black guys..but ive banged on date 1

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (10-02-2012 01:14 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Lol naw. i'm pretty secure about myself. like i said i was on there ON & OFF sometimes going months without logging on, matter of fact probably spent more time off then on. i guess it it just depends on the location bc i sure didn't see a lot of "only like black men " on the profiles in my area but oh well i'm done with that site. there are a lot of bitchy attitudes w/ 6s & below on there thinking they're entitled to the perfect man lmao

No offense, but most of the girls who say "black guys only" are trash so I avoid them. Even though I'm black, I realize that they are attracted to black men for all the wrong reasons (aggressive behavior, fit body, fake thug mentality, etc.). So I go more for women who are open to black men, but aren't exclusively dating black guys.

Quote: (10-02-2012 01:32 PM)jammer Wrote:  

No offense, but most of the girls who say "black guys only" are trash so I avoid them. Even though I'm black, I realize that they are attracted to black men for all the wrong reasons (aggressive behavior, fit body, fake thug mentality, etc.). So I go more for women who are open to black men, but aren't exclusively dating black guys.

Understandable. I love the trashy look, I hate the trashy attitude.

If you are black and messaging non-girls, you have to have a lot of other things going to "make up for" the fact that you're black. Better be well-above average looking, make good money, have an airtight profile, with pics that show you have the most awesome lifestyle. Then you might do as well as an average-looking white guy. OKC's race study pretty much laid it all out.

Getting quality online is tough enough for any guy, if you're black it's even tougher. Whether the OP was trolling or not, I agree with his basic premise. Black dudes are probably better off meeting girls in person.

Quote:jammer Wrote:

jammer Wrote: No offense, but most of the girls who say "black guys only" are trash so I avoid them. Even though I'm black, I realize that they are attracted to black men for all the wrong reasons (aggressive behavior, fit body, fake thug mentality, etc.). So I go more for women who are open to black men, but aren't exclusively dating black guys.

I Couldn't agree more. Besides, those type of girls are actually turned off by black guys who don't fit that mold.

Quote: (10-02-2012 02:52 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

OKC's race study pretty much laid it all out.

True. 89% of messages on OKC are white people messaging other white people.

With numbers like that, Black guys shouldn't get their hopes up with online dating. Just have realistic expectations going in and use it as a tool.

Quote: (10-02-2012 01:15 PM)Mr.Wynn Wrote:  

Hey thats whats up, theIVth. i'll probably have to join okc from everybody writing about it on this forum. i know u probably don't wanna post ur entire message on here but what's the tone of it? Joking, aggresive? I try to add humor in my messages if they have something typed in their description that i can go off of but a lot of times thats not the case. I've gotten a good amount of bangs off other sites but pof was always a slump for me

Im pretty direct and just let them know that I want to get to know them because they seem interesting. I subtly let them know that Im physically attracted to them and that I want to see what their personality is like. I basicly finish by letting them know that Im cool and laid back (letting them know im not crazy) and then tell them to hit me back. I just leave my real name as a PS to make myself seem more human. Thats it.

And Ive never hit girls on any website other than blackplanet.com. I have a homeboy that gets on blackpeoplemeet.com every once in a while but ive never been on there. Ive messed around on blackplanet ever since college and just got back on there as of last month after next messing with it for a couple of years.