rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls ' Stupid FB statuses

Just saw this one from a friend (8.5): "Playboys are soooo not worth it".

Translation: I just got pumped and dumped. Is there any other interpretation?

Seems like chicks just don't care that all their 400 friends, family, orbiters etc. know about their one nighters. This happens all the time with their "cryptic" statuses.

It's like the 300 pound whales twittering pics of their donuts. Stupid and no self-awareness.

You got any good ones?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

"Playboys are soooo not worth it."

The guy I was talking to at the bar left me for a 7 he took home. He didn't like me playing hard to get.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Well girls aren't the only ones with stupid statuses. I still keep a blackberry around just for bbm and a lot of my buddies have the most retarded status updates. Not to mention they update the stupid thing every 5 minutes. Followed by numerous mirror shots

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote: (09-29-2012 08:24 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Seems like chicks just don't care that all their 400 friends, family, orbiters etc. know about their one nighters. This happens all the time with their "cryptic" statuses.

It's like the 300 pound whales twittering pics of their donuts. Stupid and no self-awareness.

You got any good ones?

You could put 99% of OKC profiles under this category.

I reopened my account a few night ago and I quickly remember why I stopped the online dating bullshit. It's actually DEPRESSING to me.

I can't believe how many pics I see of girls stuffing their faces with food, of acting like a party slut, or holding up fake mustaches. It's almost like they're doing this shit to deliberately be unattractive.

I mean, there's an entire population of chicks on there with pretty cute faces, but you look down and they've got arm fat like it's a fashion statement, all while sitting in front of a tub of ice cream that they're dipping fries into.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-30-2012 01:15 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

You could put 99% of OKC profiles under this category.

I reopened my account a few night ago and I quickly remember why I stopped the online dating bullshit. It's actually DEPRESSING to me.

I can't believe how many pics I see of girls stuffing their faces with food, of acting like a party slut, or holding up fake mustaches. It's almost like they're doing this shit to deliberately be unattractive.

I mean, there's an entire population of chicks on there with pretty cute faces, but you look down and they've got arm fat like it's a fashion statement, all while sitting in front of a tub of ice cream that they're dipping fries into.

Yeah I remember trying the online stuff a couple different times over the past few years and absolutely hating it. It's like you're giving them a chance to spit out all this retarded shit up front in their profile that you could probably avoid ever hearing if you met them in a night venue and pumped and dumped them.

They all say the same things about how most the guys they meet are just "boys" and how "only real men can keep up with them" (e.g. I'm such a fucking prize and no one on this earth can handle my huge ego). With that much of a bitchy front it's no wonder that they're reduced to trolling the internet to meet dudes in a country where any female (even the ugly ones) can simply leave the house and they're going to have tons of guys trying to fuck them. It's depressing because you're getting an opportunity to see how horrible most of them are without actually meeting them in person. Those sites function like a catalogue of female dysfunction that you can browse through.

How about "I am drowning in icy water under a pier!!!" as a FB status update?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25426263

[Image: facepalm.png]

Anything that that says something along the lines of

"like my status if..."
"Copy and paste this status if..."
"Just seeing who actually reads my statuses..."

gets those attention whores permanently ignored.

The exceptions are bangable females in the social circle, for them I tolerate their stupid updates waiting for the breakup status. Then I wait a few days and hit them up to grab a coffee and catch up.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I've always hated half statements like

"so over this" so over what?
"traffic" where? can it be avoided?
"Mickie D's with my boo" eww Mickie D's can you explain your choice in eating venue? who the fuck is your boo currently, you've got 10!

and other such....

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

I've stopped going on facebook because it's really just become a place to see what articles my "friends" are reading on buzzfeed.

Fucking buzzfeed.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

The worst are the passive-aggressive facebook status "feuds" that they have with each other where no names are named, but the people in question know that they are the one whom the status is direct at. "You just don't really know who your REAL friends are...." kinda stuff.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

There's one woman who posts multiple pictures of herself each day.

Then she writes a paragraph for each photo in which she *refers to herself in the 3rd person* Ridiculous shit like: "She's just country girl at heart with a strong woman's soul, feeling the warm sun on her face and the good earth beneath her feet..."
and on it goes.
Every. Fucking. Day.

How does someone get to age 30 and think this is how she should be spending her time?

here are a couple of gems. the first two comments that weren't atached to an ad for some thing

"Pizza and chilli hot dogs n my stomach today soon as I get off uuuuhhhhh I'm hungry"

"Finally eating a good meal "

That explains a lot. lol

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Marilyn Monroe quotes.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

thedude3737, you're right, what the hell is up with chicks posting up pics of themselves with fake mustaches? I don't get it at all. Yet these photos are ubiquitous. Can someone solve this mystery for me? Do they just think it's funny or is it some sort of pop culture reference?

I think guys should start doing this.

"If I ever date another model - please shoot me. I can't stand how paranoid are about their weight all the time."

Any other suggestions?

Quote: (12-19-2013 12:53 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I've stopped going on facebook because it's really just become a place to see what articles my "friends" are reading on buzzfeed.

Fucking buzzfeed.

Unworthy, master of clickbaiting.

I have all Gawker links block from fb but like herpes it keeps coming back

Quote: (12-19-2013 02:22 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I think guys should start doing this.

"If I ever date another model - please shoot me. I can't stand how paranoid are about their weight all the time."

Any other suggestions?

"Secretary at the office let out an audible 'moan' as I left the bathroom and she walked in. What's so hard about putting the seat back down?"

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (09-29-2012 08:24 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

She's reinforcing her higher status by humblebragging that she's attractive enough to have 'playboys' as dating options, and that she is high value enough to have made the decision they're not worth her time.

She's demanding supplication from her handmaidens and beta orbiters via the expectation that they will now attend to her drama with invitations to talk more about it (OMG what happened?); offers of sympathy (R U OK Babe? Do u need to talk?); or positive reinforcement of her attractiveness (He doesn't know how lucky he is to have you).

Her similarly high-value besties who are jostling for Queen Bee status will use this to positively-reinforce their own high status by trying to make the conversation about them, (like I know right its totally like when I dumped Brad for you know looking at Melissa). She'll have to continually counter to keep the focus of attention on her.

The lower value girls who depise the Queen Bee and Besties behind their back will, nethertheless, try to ingratiate their way into the high value group by pretending to share the same experiences, (I know, this is why I dumped my last two BFs they were total playas). The Queen Bee and Besties will not offer her the attention to expand on it further.

The low value guys on her FB list will use this as an obviously-doomed attempt to make a play for her. (Do you want to watch a movie with me? I'll bring Ice Cream!)

Female social jostling is complex. Social Media and Smartphones just amps up the craziness.

I retract my previous statement about Marilyn Monroe quotes. Look at what just hit my news feed:

[Image: idioticlifeev8sr2j7iaku.jpg]

"Getting a tattoo" = "Life event." On what planet, for gods' sake?

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Anyone wants to bet on the motif and placement?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Cut down Facebook friends. Make your profile entirely private except for your main picture of course.

Delete people that don't add to your life. Keep people around you are fond of. It's impossible unless you have some considerable status or are a world traveler to have more than 200 friends that add to your life/you are truly fond of.

I've been cutting down my friends list over the past few months, it's a very tedious process. My Facebook has cleaned up entirely, and I find myself using it less. Currently at ~250 friends, trying to cut that down even more, will do so when I get motivated enough. All I can say is that I drain less time on there and and much more worry free than when I had over 600 friends.

It was a waste of time. And you unconsciously feel more anxious and worried for no reason. You are always browsing meaningless updates and seeing other people's problems on there and it ends up having an affect on you.

Now when I go on Facebook a few times a day it's to check new messages, and get the latest scoop on actual updates I care about from friends, and see updates from pages I follow that are meaningful. This is most of it, there is still some pointless posts that come up every now and then that remind me I have to downsize my list further.

If you haven't seen that person in months and don't care about their lives and they don't care about you, why are they on your list?

I hate Facebook. I was kinda' thinking about rejoining. But if I did it would be just to keep in touch with my five closest friends.

Fuck having my time wasted by anyone else.

Still - I probably won't rejoin. So fuck everything I just said.

I remember one along the lines of "Wow, it feels so weird not to be at Obama's inauguration this time!"

Bitch it's only happened once before, how you gonna brag like it's a Thanksgiving tradition or some shit.

As I saw more of these, I became more and more ruthless with the unfollow button.

Same with people sharing shit from Upworthy.com

Facebook has totally destroyed the meaning of the word friends.

Quote: (12-19-2013 01:27 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

There's one woman who posts multiple pictures of herself each day.

Then she writes a paragraph for each photo in which she *refers to herself in the 3rd person* Ridiculous shit like: "She's just country girl at heart with a strong woman's soul, feeling the warm sun on her face and the good earth beneath her feet..."
and on it goes.
Every. Fucking. Day.

How does someone get to age 30 and think this is how she should be spending her time?

Mikev75, link? I wonder if it is open to all - I don't have an FB account. Would be curious to see what she looks like and the hamster shit.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

^ it's my cousin, and she has her privacy settings locked up pretty tight.

She is very good looking for 30 and knows it. No matter how many photos she posts per day, all her female friends and some guys "like" them over and over. Each photo gets dozens of comments along the lines of
"Perfection"
"Stunning"
Some days she puts on multiple outfits and takes selfies. She's married with kids. I don't understand why the husband tolerates it. I really think it's an addiction for these types of women.

Quote: (12-19-2013 04:34 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

I don't understand why the husband tolerates it.

I used to be similarly puzzled by that question before I learned of the variety of ways in which the woman is able to ass-rape her poor husband if he complains too much. Now nothing can surprise me anymore.