rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian Russian vs American Russian

I had a unique opportunity last night to hang out with two Russian girls that grew up together in Russia - best friends and of identical age. One has been living in the US for three years now and the other was visiting. It was interesting to be able to compare these two women and notice how much being in America for three years had changed one of them.

The Americanized Russian looked and dressed like an American. If she hadn't told me she was Russian I would not have guessed she was anything other than American. She wore a simple dress and flat shoes, no makeup, no styling to her hair, and she was about 30lbs overweight. The Russian Russian was exactly the opposite. Nice dress, nice shoes, some makeup, hair styled, and very fit - no fat.

Then there was the attitude. The Americanized Russian felt she could just order me around. If she wanted to dance she didn't ask she would just grab my hand and drag me to the dance floor. She was sexually aggressive and was pretty much leading the interaction. The Russian Russian was calm, polite, and completely undemanding. In one word she was feminine whereas the Americanize Russian was - American.

It was such a joy just hanging out with the Russian Russian that I sort of forgot about the American Russian. Well, guess what, she wasn't too happy about that. Actually, she got pissed! (This was even with my wing doing his best to take care of her.) She started drinking shots and got a bit drunk. Then she started telling her friends things in Russian. I don't know what was said but Russian Russian said her friend was not happy about the situation. Then she just basically jumped on this guy and started doing some serious making out right in front of us. Her Russian friend was taken back by her behavior she didn't really know what to think. She hadn't seen her in over two years so she didn't know how much she had changed.

Basically, I had almost no attraction to the American Russian because of how she looked and behaved but it was a joy just sitting there with the Russian Russian basking in her femininity. It did get a bit sexual between us and it would have gotten a lot more so IF she didn't feel like her friend would have gotten even more upset. Sometimes I worry about my sex drive in America because I seem to lose a lot of my motivation whenever I come back here. But last night was a very clear reminder of why I lose my mojo here.

The corollary of all of this is: you can't bring a foreign woman here to live and be your wife or girlfriend. She will quickly become infected with the American disease and transform in an Americanized version of whatever she was in no time.

This story sums up so much. Thanks for posting.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Oh yeah - http://www.rooshv.com/western-culture-poisons-women

Best Fresh Off the Boat (FOB), will spoil.

My Greek girlfriend, earlier in the year, came to me as sweet, polite, and nurturing.

Not even 2 months after living in America, she already started to exhibit certain traits:

- Putting on weight
- Getting tatoo's
- Trying to tell me what to do during sex

During sex one night, when I was about to bang her in the ass (I had already done anal with her many times beforehand), she told me "No, no, not tonight. I don't feel like it." I tried to ignore her and tell her to just relax but she kept resisting. After about 15 minutes of this, I said, "I could have been fucking done by now!"

I sat up, and furiously stared ahead of me. Where had the sweet foreign girl I met gone? As I continued to stare out in space, she began to scratch my back. I considered my options. I was her in bedroom. I knew if I stayed and let her get away with this, I'd lose my hand in the relationship and reward her bad behavior.

Even though I didn't want to, I got out of her bed. I slowly put on my clothes. "Samseau, what are you doing?" "I'm going to my apartment." "Wait, no. Stay with me. Sleep here tonight." I ignored her. I put my shoes on. She got out of bed. She tugged my arm. "Don't leave. I'm sorry. Please stay with me."

I walked up to her door of her room and spoke to her over my shoulder. "I don't feel like it." She tugged on my arm but I kept walking. At her front door, she stood in front and tried to stop me. "Please, don't leave. Stay here with me tonight." I looked at her and left.

Two days later, I bumped her walking home from the subway. We stopped in front of each other. We exchanged pleasantries. I then asked her, "Are you sorry?" "Samseau, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. But it hurts when you do me there. Don't you believe me?" "You have a boyfriend back in Greece. I have no idea what to believe. But if you want, you can come over tonight." "Okay... I'd like that."

That night, as my dick was deep in her asshole, she told me, "I'm your slut. You can do whatever you want to me. Fuck me in the ass all you want." And for the remainder of the relationship, I did just that.

So, back to the OP: Yes, American culture is completely toxic to femininity, and even during the short four months I had with a foreign girl there was a point where I had to battle with her in order to keep her from being Americanized. Luckily I had my Roosh/Roissy "How to keep a bitch in line" training, but I fear had she been with any other type of man she'd have been ruined forever. (Not that she was pure to begin with; but still worlds apart from your average American chick)

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-29-2012 12:21 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

...but I fear had she been with any other type of man she'd have been ruined forever.

You said it right here. The vast majority of men here don't just give them a mile, they give them the whole fucking road! AND it really starts with their daughters. Now, I have nothing against loving your daughter and I do but spoiling any kid rotten. No way that can be of any benefit to society.

Yes, the Russians understand this. They say it only takes a year or so before a Russian women is ruined or completely corrupted by American values. Also, you gotta wonder about the Russians who think America is the place to be as well - a lot of them, probably the ones who have more sense, have no interest at all in American "culture".

Having met a couple of girls who moved to American from Russia when they were 10-12 years old, I can say these girls are alright. There are positive aspects to this hybridisation!

Thing is, they are significantly better looking than other girls around them - whereas, in Russia, they would be "one of the gang" - so they have quite a high view of themselves. And they are also significantly more interesting, charming and well dressed than American girls. But they can have this whole spoiled princess vibe and attitude. Still, they talk with valley girl accents, but there are distinct Russian values they maintain, but are so brainwashed by U.S. centric globalism, they don't even see or understand that at all.

So your nine in America is your seven in Russia. And your nine in Russia is your 11 in America. So these 7-8's in Russia, go to America (or wherever) and compared to the local women, think they are the bomb and get treated specially - whereas, at home her kind of beauty is the norm. In reasonable Russian society, women are expected to be smart AND beautiful - in America, she only has to be beautiful. The high standards of her cultural ettiquette, she can let go with a sigh of relief, get lazy and get a nice man just based upon her looks.

The other thing that people mention about bringing your Russian girl back to your western country of choice, is that she may well run off with the guy who has the bigger house and car than you do. Her market value is through the roof, and human ego and curiosity being what it is, she often wants to go through that roof!

from Roosh's article:

>but stepping foot inside the borders of America or Britain for more than three months will cause the female victim to become infected with the Western virus.

yep, Polish girls who have spent time in Britain have this virus. It really freaked me out, could they be infected *that* quickly... I'm not even sure there is a cure.

Quote: (09-28-2012 10:36 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The corollary of all of this is: you can't bring a foreign woman here to live and be your wife or girlfriend. She will quickly become infected with the American disease and transform in an Americanized version of whatever she was in no time.

This is true, and more. Internet is allowing women to virtually be here in their minds. They are getting spoiled without even leaving the poorer countries. Of course it's not as severe and immediate as actually being here.

There's still time, but who knows how much and where.

Yep, this is true. TV started it, the Internet is just another channel.

Quote: (09-29-2012 04:27 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

This is true, and more. Internet is allowing women to virtually be here in their minds. They are getting spoiled without even leaving the poorer countries. Of course it's not as severe and immediate as actually being here.

Quote: (09-29-2012 12:21 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

My Greek girlfriend, earlier in the year, came to me as sweet, polite, and nurturing.

Not even 2 months after living in America, she already started to exhibit certain traits:

- Putting on weight
- Getting tatoo's
- Trying to tell me what to do during sex

During sex one night, when I was about to bang her in the ass (I had already done anal with her many times beforehand), she told me "No, no, not tonight. I don't feel like it." I tried to ignore her and tell her to just relax but she kept resisting. After about 15 minutes of this, I said, "I could have been fucking done by now!"

I sat up, and furiously stared ahead of me. Where had the sweet foreign girl I met gone? As I continued to stare out in space, she began to scratch my back. I considered my options. I was her in bedroom. I knew if I stayed and let her get away with this, I'd lose my hand in the relationship and reward her bad behavior.

Even though I didn't want to, I got out of her bed. I slowly put on my clothes. "Samseau, what are you doing?" "I'm going to my apartment." "Wait, no. Stay with me. Sleep here tonight." I ignored her. I put my shoes on. She got out of bed. She tugged my arm. "Don't leave. I'm sorry. Please stay with me."

I walked up to her door of her room and spoke to her over my shoulder. "I don't feel like it." She tugged on my arm but I kept walking. At her front door, she stood in front and tried to stop me. "Please, don't leave. Stay here with me tonight." I looked at her and left.

Two days later, I bumped her walking home from the subway. We stopped in front of each other. We exchanged pleasantries. I then asked her, "Are you sorry?" "Samseau, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. But it hurts when you do me there. Don't you believe me?" "You have a boyfriend back in Greece. I have no idea what to believe. But if you want, you can come over tonight." "Okay... I'd like that."

That night, as my dick was deep in her asshole, she told me, "I'm your slut. You can do whatever you want to me. Fuck me in the ass all you want." And for the remainder of the relationship, I did just that.

So, back to the OP: Yes, American culture is completely toxic to femininity, and even during the short four months I had with a foreign girl there was a point where I had to battle with her in order to keep her from being Americanized. Luckily I had my Roosh/Roissy "How to keep a bitch in line" training, but I fear had she been with any other type of man she'd have been ruined forever. (Not that she was pure to begin with; but still worlds apart from your average American chick)

maybe I'm missing something here, but it sounds like she probably just shit and didn't have time to shower and properly clean back there...pretty standard.

No, because she would have asked to shower if that were the case. She frequently showered before sex... I was the one who trained her to do this.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

This is uncannily similar to something I wrote in another thread a couple of days ago.

Quoted-in-full for relevance:

Quote:Quote:

The other day, I met two Brazilian girls. They were together. One had been in the country for like two weeks and the other for several years. They were both cute, but the recent arrival was (needless to say) thinner and tighter. They were the same age, give or take a few months.

The recent arrival made me smile and laugh right away. She was genuinely fun to talk to, sweet, and brimming with feminine charm. She played along with in my jocular conversation style. When I talked about particularities in her obvious Brazilian accent, she showed genuine interest, and acted embarrassed as if they were shortcomings. Against my normally acrid, I-don't-give-a-shit nature, I reassured her and told her it was endearing. She smiled warmly and thanked me, explaining that she didn't want to sound like some FOB Brazilian. She had long, beautiful hair that dropped three-quarters-of-the-way down her back. This wasn't some dumb-ass, vapid chick either, she came to the country to study to be some kind of fancy biologist at a good school. She wasn't transparently flirting with me in an obvious attempt to vacuum out attention from me, she was just being sweet and likable. I wanted to pick her up off the ground, run home with her, and not leave the house for a couple of days.

The one that had been here a while was a little dumpier. I mean, she looked okay--showing some nice cleavage and legs--but you could see that she could stand to lose a few pounds. Her conversation style was stilted and guarded. She was friendly, but in a mechanical, off-putting way. Her hair stopped at her shoulders. I felt nothing. I would have banged her if I'd been asked, but I felt no desire to work for it.

Unsurprisingly, I learned the new-arrival had a boyfriend (she'd brought him with her). The other one was single, and it was patently clear that I had opportunity to advance things with her. But, having seen the first prize, I wasn't interested in the second. It'd corrupted that interaction irretrievably.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

lol...that is exactly what happened to me.

The Western Virus is the most contagious virus known to womankind. All who come in contact contract.

We have to kill this damn virus before it kills everything that's good and fun about women.

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:54 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

We have to kill this damn virus before it kills everything that's good and fun about women.

Just vote for Obama, that's what I'm doing

I can vouch on it's effects on South Asian women. Two cousins, 20 and 21 respectively went to good schools in the UK and US (California). Both are in the same family with an upper middle class upbringing and are studying legitimate majors. The Americanized one is the polar opposite of the British one. The British one decided to keep intermingled with relatives.

A year later, both went out on NYE in the Mid East, the UK one tells me how repulsed she was by her sister. She was not acting like a woman but some sort of animal. She was essentially ostracized by her female peers for not acting like a woman. She literally begged me to do an intervention as she was extremely concerned. Two years later, she's essentially like any white girl you'd game at a bar; except her entitlement complex is through the roof, similar to Persians.

Taking into account various factors, this example eliminating most of them - I noticed a trend, the ones that stick somewhat to family by choice tend to still remain feminine. The ones that break away, different story. It is a virus, but to find girls that are immune, you have to dig deep. I'm guessing it's same across the board for all races? Just my $0.02.

The biggest problem is American TV and movies that promotes these types. Girls look at this shit and believe oh that's what cool now. If it's on American TV it has to be.

I was talking to my 40 something year old uncle and he said that girls are acting like guys and trying to be hard now days. I just laughed and said it feels like dealing with robots sometimes. It's sad when a 40 year old, who doesn't know what the hell he's doing with girls, notices this disease.

Quote: (09-29-2012 01:40 PM)houston Wrote:  

I was talking to my 40 something year old uncle and he said that girls are acting like guys and trying to be hard now days. I just laughed and said it feels like dealing with robots sometimes. It's sad when a 40 year old, who doesn't know what the hell he's doing with girls, notices this disease.

As a 40 year old, he may actually remember a time when even American girls were sweet and affectionate. It's the younger guys who have no clue.

I was talking to my 40 something year old uncle and he said that girls are acting like guys and trying to be hard now days.

There is some truth in this. I've heard older people saying exactly this as well.

Quote: (09-29-2012 04:27 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Ever since that Destruction of man post by Roosh, this has been a recurring theme on here. There are several threads in the travel forum and elsewhere who touches upon it too. I've seen it happening in some places in Latin America too. I have many more examples, including an American Russian myself. I sometimes feel/hope that it is all somewhat exaggerated that it will spread to other countries as much though.
Still it would be useful to analyse how much time left each country/region/place has.

Quote: (09-29-2012 02:27 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

As a 40 year old, he may actually remember a time when even American girls were sweet and affectionate. It's the younger guys who have no clue.

I don't know that they were sweet and affectionate in the 90's, but they didn't act like guys. Slayed mass pussy back then without even working at it.

Of course I was younger then too, which does play a part.

Quote: (09-29-2012 03:07 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2012 02:27 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

I don't know that they were sweet and affectionate in the 90's, but they didn't act like guys. Slayed mass pussy back then without even working at it.

Of course I was younger then too, which does play a part.

It wasn't that long ago that American girls were singing along to genuinely sweet, vulnerable, affectionate expressions of love to their men.

This song was a huge hit in 1999.

Quote:Quote:

Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time

I haven't heard a song like this on the air in years. Now it's all "I'm hot shit, look at me rah rah."

When did women change? Why did they? Will they ever go back to their old ways?

I met a Russian from a small town near St. Petersburg at the gym in building just now. Opened her by giving her advice on her form with the freeweight exercise she was doing. She has been in the states for 4 years now, and didn't have the western bitch-entitlement complex at all. She actually seemed eager to talk to me when I went back to my set. I put my headphones in and she actually asked me to take them out so she could continue our conversation. Probably a rare exception.

I also am on good terms after a rock start with a Russian actually from St Petersburg who works as a bartender at a nearby bar/restaurant. At first she was super cold, and shit tested me dismissively, head shakes, not believing what I said, no smiles. Most likely because she is a solid 8 and probably gets hit on all the time at her job. I took another girl on a date there, and wrote on the check in Russian "smile more you'll live longer" -Google Translate for the win. Ever since then I get a free drink once in a while and she always smiles when she sees me.

Contrast this with the Russians I meet in NYC. I take these girls down like theres no tomorrow. Closed one while running through central park, she actually started pacing and running next to me toward the end. And Last time I was at griffin in Meatpacking I had a 19 year old Russian approach me and within 45 minutes we were banging at my appt.

I would say its a regional phenomenon that has to do with location, and how long they've been in the states. If they're put into an environment where they can control the dating market and be hypergamous with plenty of high value suitors- Miami, DC, and I would say parts of NYC, the Siberian Snow Shield gets thicker. I guess its a mission finding the ones that haven't been corrupted, or are from very small towns in russia so they remember what they came from.