rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Justin Wayne's New Video

Justin Wayne's New Video

Check it out, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW-r7jwTO...embedded#!

or just go to http://heartiste.wordpress.com/ and its the first one.

For those that don't want to watch the full 30 minutes: WATCH IT. You will learn immensely.

He essentially daygames/cold approaches a Ukranian girl on the street in Brooklyn around dinner time. He plows through her initial reaction of hesitancy, and then rambles for awhile. He then gains her confidence through childlike talk/banter/actions. It helps he has a cool prop like his glasses that builds comfort as well. He escalates with some kino, and then is shit tested about a female friend he's supposed to meet (pretty sure he made this up and was thinking quick on the fly). He dispels this and plows on eventually getting in the instadate.

He does very well on the instadate building an emotional and romantic connection with the girl. At one point I think she says "So this is fate" or something to that effect. Her shit-tests are very easy to see through because of her basic mastery of the English language, so they are dispelled with humor or childlike responses.

He walks her to the subway, makes plans to see her the next night, and kiss closes with her last words being "You have nice lips."

Two things I got from this video that I have a problem with that need work, and hopefully implement tonight.

BUILD MORE EMOTIONAL/ROMANTIC CONNECTION- really need to turn down the playboy vibe a bit, and actually try to create commonalities and comfort. Even in night game. Justin comes across as a genuinely "nice guy". I need to work on giving off this same aura and vibe so that comfort can be built quicker, and shit tests can be lessened.

I NEED TO PLOW ON- Sometimes i'll give up on a girl when she's really actually testing me to see how serious i'm taking the interaction. I need to invest a little more in the girl. She's taking a risk with a handsome stranger, I need to reciprocate more.

Justin Wayne's New Video

How to Day Game, By Justin Wayne

1. Find out where foreign girls in your country are

2. Talk to them like normal human beings because they haven't been utterly corrupted by American culture

3. Dress like a fat slob

[Image: 10fbymr.jpg]

I'm not one to hate... but this guy doesn't deserve 1/10 of the attention he's getting. He spends less time doing pickup than he does spamming pickup boards across the internet under his fake names.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Edit.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Hahahah I didn't know Roosh has banned him multiple times for spamming.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Roosh said in the comments that the guys a faker http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/09/2...ent-370830

Justin Wayne's New Video

There's something really fake sounding in his voice. He sounds like Eddie Murphey's imitation of a white guy. It's super awkward. Actually, it kind of creeps me out. But, good for him if it works.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Is it confirmed that his videos are staged? I don't wanna spend 30 minutes watching some fake shit.

Justin Wayne's New Video

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-28-2012 10:24 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Roosh said in the comments that the guys a faker http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/09/2...ent-370830

Laughing my ballz off at your comment

Quote:Quote:

As for alpha’s being white nationalists, bullshit. Roosh was right when he chalked up the white nationalist, HBD crowd as being a bunch of angry frustrated white guys who take out their lack of game on black dudes. Guys who are having success don’t really give a fuck. The Roosh Forum’s Obama vs Romney poll had Obama get 67% of the vote if that’s any indication of how players vote, which was surprised by considering that a lot of posters are very far right.

Reading the comments here it becomes painfully obvious the WN’s aren’t actually practicing game. The reason H doesn’t care about miscegenation is because as a player he’s fucked and wants to fuck girls regardless of their race as long as they’re hot. The same is true for all players even if they prefer one race of girl over the other. They’re not white nationalist because for the most part WN and Game are incompatible due the the above, due to the fact that an alpha isn’t going to have an irrational insecurity of black dudes fucking “their women” and because they don’t fucking pedestalize the shit out of white girls like WN’s do, which ironically contributes to girls fucking dudes from other races.

Heartiste, your comment sections have become a laughing stock because of all these WN’s. If they had game and weren’t pathetic snivelling betas I can see why you’d keep them, but they’ve made your blog a laughing stock. Purge the StormFront keyboard jockeys Soviet Russia style.

And Roissy's response:

[heartiste: sure. and then we'll top the night off with a good old-fashioned book burning.]

I admire his commitment to free speech. At the very least, there should be an "ignore" button added next to a user's name.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Justin Wayne's New Video

I don't know whether the video is legit. But I just tried to listen to the dude's podcast on Youtube and fuck, what a load of content-free crap. He seems insecure and kind of off.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-28-2012 11:23 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2012 10:24 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Laughing my ballz off at your comment

As for alpha’s being white nationalists, bullshit. Roosh was right when he chalked up the white nationalist, HBD crowd as being a bunch of angry frustrated white guys who take out their lack of game on black dudes. Guys who are having success don’t really give a fuck. The Roosh Forum’s Obama vs Romney poll had Obama get 67% of the vote if that’s any indication of how players vote, which was surprised by considering that a lot of posters are very far right.

Reading the comments here it becomes painfully obvious the WN’s aren’t actually practicing game. The reason H doesn’t care about miscegenation is because as a player he’s fucked and wants to fuck girls regardless of their race as long as they’re hot. The same is true for all players even if they prefer one race of girl over the other. They’re not white nationalist because for the most part WN and Game are incompatible due the the above, due to the fact that an alpha isn’t going to have an irrational insecurity of black dudes fucking “their women” and because they don’t fucking pedestalize the shit out of white girls like WN’s do, which ironically contributes to girls fucking dudes from other races.

Heartiste, your comment sections have become a laughing stock because of all these WN’s. If they had game and weren’t pathetic snivelling betas I can see why you’d keep them, but they’ve made your blog a laughing stock. Purge the StormFront keyboard jockeys Soviet Russia style.

And Roissy's response:

[heartiste: sure. and then we'll top the night off with a good old-fashioned book burning.]

I admire his commitment to free speech. At the very least, there should be an "ignore" button added next to a user's name.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Heartiste's been putting videos of Justin Wayne macking on white girls just to whip his readers into a lynch mob frenzy just for his own amusement.

Justin Wayne's New Video

I don't know know about this guy's business practices but as i've said on here before, although I have no affiliation to him, I've seen him in person in Brooklyn one time and he's legit, pulled a robbery on my buddy and his approach was totally cold on the street.

DOnt hate.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-28-2012 11:45 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

I have a sneaking suspicion that Heartiste's been putting videos of Justin Wayne macking on white girls just to whip his readers into a lynch mob frenzy just for his own amusement.

I think so too. Say what you want about Roissy/Heartiste, he's a smart dude. He knows his audience very well. I'm sure he knew what the reaction would be in his comments section given how many WNs and HBDers follow him.

Here's my question about PUAs that post videos. Would this be technically illegal to post a video of the chic you banged without her knowing it and giving permission? Especially if this video is being used for purposes of profit. I don't know all the laws surrounding fair use of such videos but couldn't he be sued for defamation? That's what makes me wonder if these in-field videos are legit.

Justin Wayne's New Video

I feel the dude is legit, the reason why I say this is because I have a friend who has a similar approach and slays it.

His secret is that he is simply fearless, bold and does not let rejection phase him.

Does he have money? no
Does he have a fancy car? no
Is he overly good-looking? no

The joke is that he is nothing special.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-29-2012 05:57 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I feel the dude is legit, the reason why I say this is because I have a friend who has a similar approach and slays it.

His secret is that he is simply fearless, bold and does not let rejection phase him.

Does he have money? no

I hope you're right and this isn't fake shit. Though I must say I'm not too impressed with his actual game other than his ability to keep plowing through shit tests and relentless persistence. That's the one thing I can take away from watching his material. I admit I'd have probably ejected if a girl was putting up heavy resistance to an insta-date. I'd have taken that as a IOD and just moved on to more amenable target.

As for his game, he doesn't really sound smooth in any way. His voice sounds kind of nerdy and staccato. Maybe that's done on purpose in order to be disarming? He can come across as needy at times too. He's definitely not running standard black guy game. He seems like basically a white guy with black skin as far as game goes.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-29-2012 06:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2012 05:57 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Does he have money? no

I hope you're right and this isn't fake shit. Though I must say I'm not too impressed with his actual game other than his ability to keep plowing through shit tests and relentless persistence. That's the one thing I can take away from watching his material. I admit I'd have probably ejected if a girl was putting up heavy resistance to an insta-date. I'd have taken that as a IOD and just moved on to more amenable target.

As for his game, he doesn't really sound smooth in any way. His voice sounds kind of nerdy and staccato. Maybe that's done on purpose in order to be disarming? He can come across as needy at times too. He's definitely not running standard black guy game. He seems like basically a white guy with black skin as far as game goes.

I think that is the key, these type of guys don't give up at the first hurdle.
Sometimes as a black guy you have to soften your approach and not come off as your sterotypical black guy.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Justin Wayne's New Video

Every time I see Heartiste sending the White Nationalists into a tizzy, I get the comical image of Dave Chappelle's Clayton Bigsby shouting "White Power!". Isn't Heartiste jewish?

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-29-2012 08:20 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Every time I see Heartiste sending the White Nationalists into a tizzy, I get the comical image of Dave Chappelle's Clayton Bigsby shouting "White Power!". Isn't Heartiste jewish?

He is. Which is funny considering that there are self-declared skinheads on his site. I'm not sure how heartiste can be down with that crowd and at the same time roll with Virgil Kent.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Can't stand those WNs on Roissy (can't bring myself to call him Heartiste) - who gives a shit who the girl is fucking if it isn't you? Apparently WNs do, what the fuck.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-29-2012 08:48 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

He is. Which is funny considering that there are self-declared skinheads on his site. I'm not sure how heartiste can be down with that crowd and at the same time roll with Virgil Kent.

When the WN's don't think he's gone far enough with his views on blacks, they get anti-semitic on his ass but he doesn't respond to them. I wonder how they'd feel if they thought about Heartiste winging VK in a club helping him nail a white chick. Same with Roosh too, they don't consider him to be white.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-29-2012 08:48 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I did not know Heartiste was a Jew. That makes the nature of his readerhip/comment sections quite interesting indeed.
The skinheads speak for themselves, but WNs (who are present in force over there) are strongly anti-semitic, and their philosophy strongly endorses the notion that Jews are at the root of everything "anti-white" (read: the scapegoat for all of their problems).
And yet he lets them hang around. Intriguing.

Quote: (09-29-2012 06:28 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Always as a black guy you have to soften your approach and not come off as your sterotypical black guy.

Fixed that for you if your goal is consistent, reliable success with quality white girls who aren't just experimenting, rebelling and/or wiggers. Living up to a stereotype is always the kiss of death with white girls like that, especially the ones with means.

Quote: (09-29-2012 08:52 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Can't stand those WNs on Roissy (can't bring myself to call him Heartiste) - who gives a shit who the girl is fucking if it isn't you? Apparently WNs do, what the fuck.

WNs put white women on a higher pedestal than just about anyone else (which is saying something), and they tend to be highly insecure when it comes to the notion of competing with black men. There is a very strong current of fear and apprehension there for blacks in particular, and when it is combined with the pedestalization of white women (which everyone, including the white women themselves, knows is undeserved) it produces a pathetic and highly toxic mix, the results of which you see in Heartiste's comments and on Traditional Conservative/HBD websites within the manosphere.

They don't know any better. It is an inherent weakness of theirs that is not easily solved-were it so, they very likely would not exist as we know them.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Justin Wayne's New Video

I don't think that the original Roissy is the guiding force behind the Heartiste blog anymore. I used to read the blog regularly from 2008 to about 2010 and there's been a definite shift. The original Roissy had a certain devil-may-care attitude about politics (exactly the sort of approach that works best when women bring up politics in real life).

I once asked whoever was writing the blog at the time "if diversity is so terrible, why do you hang out with Roosh and VK?" Whoever answered basically said that he wasn't that guy.

Justin Wayne's New Video

Pretty sure Heartiste is not Roissy. The quality is way down, there is no point in reading the site anymore. For those new to the manosphere, I would just check out the archives for and leave it at that.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Justin Wayne's New Video

I've been searching like crazy on amazon but can't find the speech recorders that they use for these pickup videos. I want to record my nightgame but haven't been able to find a good recorder. Tips?

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-30-2012 03:48 AM)j r Wrote:  

I don't think that the original Roissy is the guiding force behind the Heartiste blog anymore. I used to read the blog regularly from 2008 to about 2010 and there's been a definite shift. The original Roissy had a certain devil-may-care attitude about politics (exactly the sort of approach that works best when women bring up politics in real life).

I once asked whoever was writing the blog at the time "if diversity is so terrible, why do you hang out with Roosh and VK?" Whoever answered basically said that he wasn't that guy.

I think this is what caused the shift: http://www.feministcritics.org/blog/2010...-right-rp/

I think Gmac (correct me if I'm wrong) said on the forum that Roissy and Heartiste are the same person. Any confirmation? Roosh?

As for the scientific racism, my guess is he was exposed to it from blogs/sites that discuss gender differences that he uses to source his studies that crush feminists that also talked about HBD.

EDIT: http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/07/28/...ent-102626

Before the name change, the original Roissy mentioned how he was getting tired of blogging and was thinking of shutting down the blog. This was over a year ago.

After an incident I won’t mention (blog drama is always funny), Roissy restructured the blog. The name changed and it was confirmed that multiple writers were involved with the new blog.

An on-going game since that time was trying to guess which posts were written by the “real” Roissy. But it was obvious that the quality of writing and thought started to become sketchy.

My wild guess is that Roissy sold the blog a year or so ago and agreed to contribute an occasional article.