rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apocalypse opener field test day!

Ok guys, today I decked myself out in fly new gear, I am all ready for Apocalypse opener day game.

The venue: a target rich mall full of locals and tourists alike.

The gameplan: ask for sex within the first 30 secs. of talking by asking her if she wants to come home with me.

I will open at least 20 women bare minimum to get good test results.

I will post my results.

** I have groomed myself really well, and dressed really trendy for this field test.

it's 1400hrs EDT - here I go!

Quick update!

Opened 2 girls.

The first burst out laffin' and said thanks, but no I can't. I instantly replied why not? Well, my boyfriend is with me he's in the bathroom actually. So, I time bridge with a number and calling her later.

Girl 2: called me a pervert and immediately ran away from me.

I am in Orlando, Fl. I will be hitting 3 venues: a touristy mall, a local sportsbar filled with women during the day, and 1 night venue.

.......more to come.

@ chriss

No, I did not get your PM. Just checked.

??

@ Armanid27.

"time bridge with a number and calling her later" What does that mean?

Rob

[Image: lol.gif]

Might want to try doing this at night in bars first.

Update.

I opened 12 girls succesfully during day game at 3 venues: a very popular mall, a sportsbar/lounge in a college neighborhood, and art expo fair/street festival.

Out of 12 girls, none slapped me, and the worst was being called a pervert, and she walked away. I made out with 1, and could not close because she had a baby shower to get to.

I am convinced that if my venue is a nightclub, this myth is actually PLAUSIBLE!! I was schocked at how girls found this extremely funny after our silence!!!

The highest probability of success based on the reactions I got in my 3 venues is defitely a nightclub, and
lowest is day game. I did manage to get 2 very serious bites! Which
I should close this week.
I think this strategy will be especially succesful on Valentines Day!! No girl wants to be alone this day, and if
you spot one at a nightclub, chances are great she will accept your offer

I talked this over with a girlfriend of mine, and told her what I plan on doing. She confessed that if a guy was ballsy enough to make this move on her on Valentines day, and he was decent looking - she would very likely bang him. (she'll be at Blue Martini in Orlando fellas your job to find her <grin>)

I am fucking tired now! I must of walked about 10 miles chasing girls today in a 6 hour period!

The best thing that happened is I overcame my fear of this type of approach.

I'd like another G in another city to help me with this study by doing something similar during night game.

Any volunteers?

Quote: (01-31-2010 06:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Umm, yeah. I kinda smacked my forehead (not really, but that's how I felt) when I read that he was doing this in a mall in the middle of the day. Armanid, this is really only supposed to be done in VERY high-energy environments, i.e. night clubs.

Oh, and I think you need to understand the whole system under which this opener functions and where it originated (EVERYONE should read this article, it's fucking AWESOME): http://www.puaratings.com/articles/ciaran-shock-and-awe -- if you're going to be doing the opener, you need to be doing the whole system to go along with it, because you're opening REALLY directly and aggressively and if you don't keep that up, it's not going to fly.

Great thread. Looking forward to hearing more reports on this method.

Quote: (01-31-2010 02:53 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Girl 2: called me a pervert and immediately ran away from me.

I am in Orlando, Fl. I will be hitting 3 venues: a touristy mall, a local sportsbar filled with women during the day, and 1 night venue.

.......more to come.

LOL

Quote: (01-31-2010 10:53 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2010 06:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Umm, yeah. I kinda smacked my forehead (not really, but that's how I felt) when I read that he was doing this in a mall in the middle of the day. Armanid, this is really only supposed to be done in VERY high-energy environments, i.e. night clubs.

Oh, and I think you need to understand the whole system under which this opener functions and where it originated (EVERYONE should read this article, it's fucking AWESOME): http://www.puaratings.com/articles/ciaran-shock-and-awe -- if you're going to be doing the opener, you need to be doing the whole system to go along with it, because you're opening REALLY directly and aggressively and if you don't keep that up, it's not going to fly.

I read the article in the link and I couldn't help but think that this strategy is generally pretty pathetic.I mean pretty much what It boils down to, is that you're just showering a girl with free complements.And at that complements she hasn't even earned.What I don't like is that it almost seems like you are begging for the pussy instead of commanding the pussy, there is a difference.

Yeah, but it was fucking fun watching the expressions on girls faces! I figured it was more effective at night game; I am just one to push boundaries to see where it takes me.

Besides, I was in the mood to do something different today. Every Sunday I game the same friggin spots since I am on a business trip here.

In 90 days I'll be back in Medellin, and give this high-energy approach some serious field tests!

I mainly hit on Brazilian tourist girls, and dumb college girls. I'll hit the nightime social scene this week and try it. I have 3 big nightime events this week that will be abundant with art freaks, travelling business women, and tipsy college girls watching me dance salsa. =)

The gameplan is simple: enjoy the life!

A big part of it is if she doesn't initially agree (which won't happen as often as one would like) just act as if it's no big deal and keep talking as if you asked her what color the sky is. With that type of demeanor. If she laughs, don't laugh like you made a joke. Keep congruent. If she says thanks but no thanks, don't even respond to it. Act like it's no big deal and just keep talking. If there is any chance she's into it she'll stick around and keep talking. Just keep talking and eventually you'll see the attraction ramp up. It's a little tough to master your emotions but this is a great way to desensitize you to a lot of the negative emotions that come along with the approach and hinder your game.

Love it, thinks its great you just try it out kudos for that. I did also discuss this with a brazilian chick and that let me to the fact, that in Rio for instance girls are allrdy used to these kind of offers straight away, which will make them less ballsy, so there it might have to depend upon her body language... is she into me allrdy then close fast, if not build attraction, mess around with her ego or just go for the Im a stupid gringo questions where to find good gym etc [Image: smile.gif]

Still no volunteers? C'mon fellas MAN UP!! This field study is FUN! I am extremely curious what city has the best succes rate this approach works on! Night or day game who cares, just go out there and fight!

I am up for Rio. when you get there :-)

Quote: (02-01-2010 07:43 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

I am up for Rio. when you get there :-)

Rio is not in the horizon for me now. Can you fly solo and report?

This one sounds like fun! I'll try it and report back. Obviously, this approach is designed for night time bars/clubs and whatever but i like to "push the envelope" sometimes and do what i call " social experiments", just to see how girls react and to test my own "nerve".

Great input the last few weeks Armanid27. Latin guys getting more game is like fire getting more gasoline.

Quote: (02-01-2010 10:09 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

This one sounds like fun! I'll try it and report back. Obviously, this approach is designed for night time bars/clubs and whatever but i like to "push the envelope" sometimes and do what i call " social experiments", just to see how girls react and to test my own "nerve".

Great input the last few weeks Armanid27. Latin guys getting more game is like fire getting more gasoline.

THANKS!! I won't rest until I have my own page in the wikipedia right next to Don Juan and Marlon Brando. =0)

"THANKS!! I won't rest until I have my own page in the wikipedia right next to Don Juan and Marlon Brando. =0) " if that is your goal in life, cant you just type it in?. But given the preliminary data I guess, I think Ted Bundy or stalker categori, will be where you end up [Image: smile.gif]

One small little tactic that you may want to try is after you hit her with the AO, sort of nod your head yes as if to say, "Of course you want to come home and have sex with me, that was a dumb question." This might give her that slight push over the edge that she needed.

Quote: (02-01-2010 11:27 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

"THANKS!! I won't rest until I have my own page in the wikipedia right next to Don Juan and Marlon Brando. =0) " if that is your goal in life, cant you just type it in?. But given the preliminary data I guess, I think Ted Bundy or stalker categori, will be where you end up [Image: smile.gif]

Ha! WIkipedia will not allow you to type anything in. Even if you are Ted Bundy, you better be famous, otherwise your entry is deleted! Try it, you'll see.

Ummmm. Ted Bundy was a necrophiliac/murderer dude! I totally do NOT aspire to be associated anywhere near that category. A stalker? Dude how did you infer this based on my post?

hehe just had to mess a little with your illusions of grandeur, well guess I went flying from the pervert thingie and the little mermaid [Image: idea.gif]

But its cool, I like your fearlessness and scientific approach

I spent a whole month going out every day going direct and doing the apocalypse opener as a part of a challenge. It led to a slew of interesting experiences. That month did more to change my game and open my mind than half a year of going indirect.

One day of doing OA changed my whole gameplan! [Image: smile.gif]

anyone who has had experience with the AO post some more stories!

I'm thinking about trying this one out this weekend.