rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So I just got this text

So I just got this text

Went on date with her, kissing no bang

Advice?

Hit her up a few days later, was going to get her out again.

"whats up..."

Her response: "hey how was your flight mister....

"And don't take this the wrong way but I'd rather be just friends if that's ok.. Ur super cool! But as u know I am a man hater right now lol"

So I just got this text

Huge ass red flag that says "too much work". On to the next one.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

So I just got this text

i think a girl saying straight up she'd rather be friends means you should forget that you ever met her and move on

So I just got this text

If you do decide to be friends, meat her friends asap.

and that's meat with an A

So I just got this text

I agree with President Carter as to the red flag but if you have time on your hands, invite her casually to some friend thing 'hey my friends and I are going to have some drinks at...you should come' Fabricate the event completely.

You'll know if she has any interest whatsoever if you get a text asking for details or where you were or 'missed you at'. Even if she does show interest, cancel due to a change of plans that you got asked out to movie, dinner or something obviously 'date'.

That may create enough jealousy for you to get back in, but this is all a far reach to begin with and is probably only worth it if you are looking to practice text game some more.

Quote: (09-24-2012 05:39 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

Went on date with her, kissing no bang

Advice?

Hit her up a few days later, was going to get her out again.

"whats up..."

Her response: "hey how was your flight mister....

"And don't take this the wrong way but I'd rather be just friends if that's ok.. Ur super cool! But as u know I am a man hater right now lol"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

So I just got this text

I'm not really reading into this too much but on the date she mentioned its been awhile since she had sex. I'm taking the friend thing as friends with benefits. I just dont know how to respond.

So I just got this text

Completely ignore it and get her full of alcohol on the next date.

So I just got this text

i'd say the door is not quite closed just yet
the fact that you kissed the last time you met up means she has some attraction for you
i've had a similar situation not so long ago where a girl 'wasn't sure' about me, despite having thrown her tongue down my throat the last time we met
so i got her out, few drinks, some good fun conversation that got her relaxed and closed the deal
that said, if things were not looking good for me, i was all set to end things on a good LJBF note, keeping my frame and not showing i was disappointed (even if i was)
this is key, and it might mean the door i mentioned earlier is kept ever so slightly open for you to sneak your foot in at a later point
but in the meantime, obviously go out and meet other women, even if things do go well with this one, keep your options open, at least for the moment

So I just got this text

Quote: (09-25-2012 05:17 AM)amity Wrote:  

i'd say the door is not quite closed just yet
the fact that you kissed the last time you met up means she has some attraction for you
i've had a similar situation not so long ago where a girl 'wasn't sure' about me, despite having thrown her tongue down my throat the last time we met
so i got her out, few drinks, some good fun conversation that got her relaxed and closed the deal
that said, if things were not looking good for me, i was all set to end things on a good LJBF note, keeping my frame and not showing i was disappointed (even if i was)
this is key, and it might mean the door i mentioned earlier is kept ever so slightly open for you to sneak your foot in at a later point
but in the meantime, obviously go out and meet other women, even if things do go well with this one, keep your options open, at least for the moment

So I just got this text

Text "yeah whatever, so let's meet for a drink at xxx bar round 5" If she goes it's on, if not then drop it. Manhating is the worlds strongest aphrodisiac.

So I just got this text

i'd not respond to the text, ignore it completely and just proceed as usual. when i see she's not comfortable with me making moves then it's real. actions speak louder than words.

So I just got this text

Quote: (09-26-2012 05:10 AM)XXL Wrote:  

i'd not respond to the text, ignore it completely and just proceed as usual. when i see she's not comfortable with me making moves then it's real. actions speak louder than words.

Hopefully you guys can get a picture of this... I wanted to start a new topic but thought it would be easier to stick to the subject

On date: no protest from kissing and even left my car leaning into a kiss, not a kiss on the chick

I'm just playing it cool, probably will fuck, it seems like she got a dude she's trying to focus on. Fine let her focus, i'll put her on the back burner and fuck her when i can.

So I just got this text

Quote:Quote:

I'm just playing it cool, probably will fuck

Not the way I see it. You need some more practice with text game. I'd avoid the textspeak, "lol's, and direct answers. Don't tell a girl you're trying to bang what you were actually doing. Treat her like a child, aka not any of her questions seriously. You blew it with your first text response and I'd move on personally. She wasn't that into you or you would have made out with her.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

So I just got this text

Yep, sorry dude, but that's terrible text game. Don't sweat it. Read up here:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6078.html

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

So I just got this text

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:56 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

where did the text game go wrong?

So I just got this text

That's about the worst I've seen here yet.

So I just got this text

Quote: (11-15-2012 06:37 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

lol can you tell me where i went wrong?

or what would've been better, thx

So I just got this text

Quote: (11-15-2012 06:44 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

All of it is wrong. You should of told her to chill out the first text and radio silence.

So I just got this text

Quote: (11-15-2012 06:52 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

All of it is wrong. You should of told her to chill out the first text and radio silence.

so just an "oh chill out" would have been sufficient?

cool

So I just got this text

Quote: (11-15-2012 07:19 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2012 06:52 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

so just an "oh chill out" would have been sufficient?

cool
No just" Chill out" oh chill out = gay Chill out = don't want to hear your stupid shit about not banging me later. Wait for her to text back and don't respond for a while and control the exchanges.

So I just got this text

Quote: (11-15-2012 06:33 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:56 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

where did the text game go wrong?

First rule of thumb, stop typing like a kid. Use proper grammar. If there's anything I've learned from OKCupid, bitches love a guy who know the difference between "you're" and "your".

Second, stop with the smilies.

Third, stop with the "lols"

Fourth, never send two texts in a row.

Fifth, use the 1/3 rule. Read up on it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Sixth, you were chasing her in that. You looked desperate. Don't chase.