rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Neighbor Game

Neighbor Game

Since I recently started gaming the Girl-next-door, this topic came to me naturally. She's a MILF in her twenties, absolutely worth to bang, and I'm working on that right now. The following reflections are thoughts on an experiment I might like or regret, so come back to this thread later (right now I assume that sooner or later I'll get the bang)

PRO
- logistics: are perfect. You always end up at her or your place, no matter if you went out with her first
- speed: blazing fast way to build connection, just call at her door with some lame excuse ("I need eggs to make my cake but the grocery store is closed"). It always works and shows your added value (you know how to cook)
- Bang WYWL (Whenever You Would Like to: text her for a coffee and meet up for sex before breakfast)

CON
- Difficult to bring new lays or your GF, if your bang lives next door, unless she lives on the 10th floor and you on the 1st.
- Neighbours are experts in one thing: gossip. You better take it for granted that they will find out about having a player in the block.
- When things turn bad, difficult to run away, unless you move out.

Anyone has experience with Neighbour Game? (e.g. banging two girls next door? [Image: kissy.gif] ) What were your "survival strategies"?

Feel free to add bullets to the PRO & CON list above!

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Neighbor Game

Never shit where you eat. Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dGXh5KbUo

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Neighbor Game

Quote: (09-22-2012 09:03 AM)vinman Wrote:  

Never shit where you eat. Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dGXh5KbUo

Maybe, but believe me it's hard to resist a nice cat...

[Image: cat-tray-seed-bed-120210-col-cartoon-cjmadden.gif?w=630]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Neighbor Game

Neighbors are problematic:

http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2012/...opinquity/

Neighbor Game

I made the mistake of banging one of the girls across the hallway in the dorms my freshman year of college. Way more hassle than it was worth.

Neighbor Game

Uncanny timing for this thread. I was thinking of going after a couple of cute neighbors that I've getting good vibes from.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Neighbor Game

basically social circle game. to me the biggest thing to keep in mind doing 'shit where you eat' game is discreet atmosphere. after something happens always assure girls that it was hot and fun and that nothing changes between both of you. otherwise things will get weird. guys always get weird after sex like everything is so different then. don't do it. don't kiss and tell.

basically present yourself as cool fun guy who she can have fun with no repercussions afterwards. it takes some more time to convey that so to me it's bit slower game. but that's just me

Neighbor Game

Over the last few weeks I've been thinking about making a move to bang my neighbor that I have known since we were little. I have purposely kept my distance so far. People say they can see the sexual tension between us, but I refuse to escalate (no kino). I already mow her lawn out of respect for her father (who recently had a stroke), done some work on her car, and given her a few rides to work. I don't want to imagine how much worse it would get if I stuck my dick in her.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Neighbor Game

thx for the comments.,.

update: she gave a party and ended up drunk. no cockblock from her fat friend nor from an ex bang she's now friends with. I didn't get the bang yet, but went for the make out (easy), went down on her and stuck my fingers and tongue. soft moaning and instant boner. Next time going for the bang, hope she gets less drunk so she can actually focus more on me [Image: wink.gif]

lots of resistance first, and I will need one more "date", perhaps even walk her a little to loose her up, in order to get the bang. If this doesn't work I'll just pass on her and will welcome new bangs) at my place. kid around sleeping was hardest barrier to overcome and probably what kept her from going further. My place next time should give relief to this problem.

so far neighbour game is just fine and easy. I try to keep it hot, fun and discreet as XXL says.

Neighbor Game

Fuck. Just shat where I eat. (See above.)

[Image: attachment.jpg7911]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Neighbor Game

If you don't bang your neighbour, someone else will. Better do it.

Neighbor Game

update: neighbour MILF already has a mid-week fuckbuddy which she bangs on a regular basis. perhaps that's where the resistance to go for the bang came from.

will play it hard: eject if no bang next time.

Neighbor Game

Run culinary game. Invite her over and throw down some steaks, potatoes, salad, and breadsticks. Pair it with a red wine, and escalate from there.

Neighbor Game

Fridge fully loaded. Will spit some cooking game over the weekend. To be continued

Neighbor Game

Quote: (09-28-2012 12:00 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Beware the perils of propinquity.

And start looking for a new place to live.

Neighbor Game

Want to know how this turns out, keep us posted.

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Neighbor Game

Quote: (09-28-2012 06:26 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2012 12:00 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Beware the perils of propinquity.

And start looking for a new place to live.

Negative. It's all in the frame. I've fucked coworkers, friends sisters, my sisters friends, neighbors, cousin's friends, ect. Keep it casual. Nothing ever turned south on me. But then again......I'm me.

Neighbor Game

Quote: (09-28-2012 09:02 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

But then again......I'm me.

Exactly.

Neighbor Game

interesting. i'd never heard of the propinquity effect.

Neighbor Game

I actually saw my Chinese neighbour girl completely naked for a second. She walked through her room after taking a shower and her curtain was open a bit. I just happened to take a few puffs of my weed on the balcony.
It shocked me actually because I had only seen her face for a second once since she lives a hermit lifestyle. She closed the balcony door two weeks ago and I saw her face just for a second. Now I saw her completely naked. Weird!

I wanted to look more but that would be fucking awkward if she saw that. I probably get kicked out of the building then.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Neighbor Game

Quote: (09-29-2012 04:39 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I actually saw my Chinese neighbour girl completely naked for a second. She walked through her room after taking a shower and her curtain was open a bit. I just happened to take a few puffs of my weed on the balcony.
It shocked me actually because I had only seen her face for a second once since she lives a hermit lifestyle. She closed the balcony door two weeks ago and I saw her face just for a second. Now I saw her completely naked. Weird!

I wanted to look more but that would be fucking awkward if she saw that. I probably get kicked out of the building then.

Damn, wish I had a Chinese neighbour girl. Would game and smash that without hesitation, propinquity can go to hell.

Neighbor Game

Quote: (09-28-2012 10:54 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2012 09:02 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

But then again......I'm me.

Exactly.

Exactly. You should take notes.

Neighbor Game

As promised, here is an update. Just banged the damn bitch, took me months of waiting, until I basically got tired of her. Lesson learned. Never show too much interest. This girls, like most MILFS have a fuckbuddy and they want to keep things discreet. I don't know what made her suddenly call me to meet for a coffee at my place, maybe she just got horny..whatever. Over the past few months I' ve worked hard on my game and improved my looks, while banging an increasing number of (noisy) girls. This must have turned her on. Conclusion: run your normal game, but don't show to much interest. Don't give a shit about neighbours, otherwise you won't get far. As someone wrote in this thread, remind her the crazy times together to build confidence. Let her eventually come to you when she's ready to bang. Would do it again but keep my cool. After all, it's just another bang.

PS: wanted to post this also in the "I just had sex thread", but can't find it. Is it still active?

Neighbor Game

new update: this girl is not what I thought she was. Not your regular neighbor:

over the past five months, she's been banging an increasingly number of dudes, at her place. Yesterday it was the dude next door. Turns out she started hustling around "to pay her mortgage". Her program is to ask you to "borrow" some money a few weeks before the bang. I borrowed her a very small amount (less than 50$, although she asked three times as much, telling her I had to may my rent etc.), two months before we banged. Never saw the money back. Only months later I realized she's actually banging for some reason.

I feel tricked, now, and avoid this MILF as hell.

Anybody had a similar experience? How do you screen girls out to avoid situations like this?

Neighbor Game

Quote: (05-09-2013 05:37 AM)michelin Wrote:  

new update: this girl is not what I thought she was. Not your regular neighbor:

over the past five months, she's been banging an increasingly number of dudes, at her place. Yesterday it was the dude next door. Turns out she started hustling around "to pay her mortgage". Her program is to ask you to "borrow" some money a few weeks before the bang. I borrowed her a very small amount (less than 50$, although she asked three times as much, telling her I had to may my rent etc.), two months before we banged. Never saw the money back. Only months later I realized she's actually banging for some reason.

I feel tricked, now, and avoid this MILF as hell.

Anybody had a similar experience? How do you screen girls out to avoid situations like this?

Don't lend money to people that aren't your boys.