rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where has G Manifesto gone?

Is it like him to disappear for two months? I just noticed because I've been anxiously awaiting a new post on his site.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Yes, it happens.

Here we go again

Didn't he last post about his "state of grace" article? That means that he's drinking, smoking, not sleeping much, working out, and swooping a lot of girls. That kind of thing can go on for a long time.

He comes and goes.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11638.html

and

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13431.html

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO OBSESSED WITH THIS GUY? [Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

He's taken a J-O-B. J.r VP of marketing operations at Ryanair.

His blog cracks me up and there's been a huge void in my life since his last post.

Seriously though, mea culpa for not searching past threads well enough.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I was hoping to never have to reveal my secret.

G Manifesto is actually a time traveler from the 1990s. His portals to the future (2012) only stay open a certain amount of time before he has to head back. The best way to summon him is to put up the G Signal: a big letter G and several 90s reference. It also helps if you fuck up some boxing references. He finds these irresistible and will emerge. It's a mix between the Bat signal, saying Candyman three times, Beatlejuice, and a Ouija-board seance.

Now we just wait.

G

I saw a guy get up after a 12-count in the 23rd round and rabbit punch a guy in the nuts.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I guess this is all going to turn into a new meme soon? Tuth? Whos up for it?

@Tuth-Or mention getting laid without wearing a custom suit. The G in 3...2...1

Quote: (09-21-2012 03:25 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

@Tuth-Or mention getting laid without wearing a custom suit. The G in 3...2...1

Or someone saying smoking is bad for health. The G in 3...2..1...

On the subject, I wonder where Luckystar has gone? He used to post frequently before but I haven't seen him on here for a long time.

Thread should be closed under dupe thread rule.

He leaves, be comes back. Push-pull game.

The guy has dropped more valueable information on both this forum and on his blog than I can even begin to describe. That being said, I don't blame him in the least if he never posts again on either this forum or his blog. That whole "pics or it didn't happen" fiasco was enough to piss anyone off. Some people value their privacy. I never remember taking a picture of anyone or anything and the only known photographs of me are the one on my driver's license and a promotional photo which I had to have taken. The format of this forum provides at least a certain amount of anonymity.

Has anyone actually met this guy in person? Seems like nearly every other high ranking member Giovonny, MikeCF, Roosh, Mixx, etc. have met other forum members, yet not one single person has met with Gmanifesto....?

Quote: (09-21-2012 04:07 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Has anyone actually met this guy in person? Seems like nearly every other high ranking member Giovonny, MikeCF, Roosh, Mixx, etc. have met other forum members, yet not one single person has met with Gmanifesto....?
I know who he is.
[Image: mindblown.gif]

Quote: (09-21-2012 09:10 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Is it like him to disappear for two months? I just noticed because I've been anxiously awaiting a new post on his site.

[Image: gay.gif]

Not everyone is real. Nobody has met me either. It's also impossible to wear a custom suit in South Florida without looking like a sweatbag.
I have brought down blazers and I have never been able to wear them by any means.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

For anyone who misses him terribly, next time maybe just post your inquiry in the comments of his page, http://www.thegmanifesto.com/ ?

Just so you know, this seems to come up periodically (the last time was a couple of months ago i think) and the outcome is usually the same, Roosh closes the thread and expresses his ire that forum members are discussing another who's not around.

When I see incarnations of this thread pop up,
I can only recall my niece after her parents divorced.

"Mommy, where did Daddy go? [Image: sad.gif]"
"There there, sweetie, Uncle is here. Uncle Roosh."

All right so I don't have a niece. Wuddeva.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Just any second now for this thread to be locked.

He posted on twitter a few days ago.

Quote: (09-21-2012 07:15 PM)zoom Wrote:  

He posted on twitter a few days ago.

He still on Facebook as well, I think he's in Montreal. He'll come back whenever he chooses to. Meanwhile, life goes on.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]