rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No humor, simple game

No humor, simple game

Hello "Sirs":

Which country allows you to omit in gaming, most humor and comedy?

I make some jokes with good friends but cannot upon first approach. Excluding defecation bum humor, which girls find offensive.

May I begin with a "double sword" opener such as elderly opener, then proceed into questions about life in her town, then ask for phone/text number?

Is this sufficient in non-North American and non-African countries?

No humor, simple game

Why not just practice injecting humor into your openers? If bum humor makes you laugh then go with it. Check out the 'simple seduction' videos on YouTube. They open with all kinds of weird shit and get numbers.

No humor, simple game

This honestly made me LOL.

No humor, simple game

Some of my defecation bum humor: Story/Joke: friend buys grilled ribs at the restaurant, then goes to the bathroom.

As he is gone, food arrives and I place a fresh poo under his ribs. When he arrives and eats, I laugh.

Also, I tell people I go to parties and put poo in peoples drinks when they not look. I prefer cheap parties with keg/mixes drinks. Doccicult to poo into a beer bottle.

I do not think girls laugh with this humor, so I keep my jokes silenced.
Is there a book for learning humor acceptable for normal people? I need to read it.

No humor, simple game

Drain, what is your native language/culture? Are you German?

No humor, simple game

Quote: (09-19-2012 08:42 AM)DrainTree Wrote:  

I do not think girls laugh with this humor, so I keep my jokes silenced.
Is there a book for learning humor acceptable for normal people? I need to read it.

No, but there is a television show you can study:

Seinfeld.

No humor, simple game

Quote: (09-19-2012 08:51 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Drain, what is your native language/culture? Are you German?

Yes! My grandparents are from Konigsburg region, and moved to S. America after the war.

Another story:
What is the best way to isolate and preserve human feces?

I firmly believe that our soul is in our feces. I think each time we poop, we lose part of our life force, ATP, or soul. I would like to preserve my energy. Upon isolation of my feces, I think salting followed by a deep freeze would be the optimal preservation method. Do you think the ion concentration from the salt and extreme temperature change will damage the DNA? I know from my graduate work, that if you freeze cells too quickly the water in the cells can burst the outer membranes. Do you think salting then a slow freeze would be best? What would be the best salt to use? I was thinking a mixture of Ca(OH)2, NaCl and KI salts. Thank you.

Also: Can i mail my feces to someone? For example, I freeze then package in the smell and send by express? Will I have legal matters? Will my parcel arrive?

"There's a spoonfull of poo in the honey barrel."

Yes, watching Seinfeld is a better idea.

No humor, simple game

...[Image: troll.gif][/b]

No humor, simple game

I apologize, you see...my humor is not appropriate. I was serious about lack of normal humor.

I will no longer post here, thank you for Seinfeld advice.

No humor, simple game

Quote: (09-19-2012 09:01 AM)DrainTree Wrote:  

I apologize, you see...my humor is not appropriate. I was serious about lack of normal humor.

I will no longer post here, thank you for Seinfeld advice.

Deutscher Humor ist schwierig zu verstehen, wenn man kein Deutscher ist. Ein Großteil der Männer dieses Forums sind nicht Deutsch.

Zum Beispiel: Ein Affe geht in die Kneipe. Ich habe den Rest des Wiztes vergessen aber deine Mutter ist eine Schlampe.

Diesen Witz verstehen Engländer und Amerikaner nicht.

Auch soll ich dir sagen. In der angelsächsischen Welt, sind Witzen über Scheiße, Körperstücke, und Körperfunktionen ekelhaft (manchmal lustig aber ekelhaft). Gotteslästerliche Witzen sind akzeptabel häufig (Gott Verdammt z.b.). Diese angelsächsische Einstellung zum Humor steht in krassem Gegensatz zur deutschen und auch europäischen Humor.

Vielleicht liegt da der Hund begraben, warum andere Länder denken, dass die Deutschen keinen Humor haben.

~Wald

No humor, simple game

No humor, simple game

The German humor is very funny but seems sadistic to folks outside Germany.
For example Goering in Nurenberg trial when he heard that a Jew from Hungary would testify on German atrocities in Hungary under Goering's orders said in anger:''A Jew from Hungary will testify?How is that possible?I was ascertained we had killed them all.''

No humor, simple game

The made up country from 1984 would probably do you "sirs" wonders. Just be warned, they don't take too kindly to "sirs" who aren't dressed in the local garb (grey jumpsuit). Trollsylvania would also do you wonders, I hear it's quite nice this time of year.

Quote: (09-19-2012 08:14 AM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Hello "Sirs":

Which country allows you to omit in gaming, most humor and comedy?

I make some jokes with good friends but cannot upon first approach. Excluding defecation bum humor, which girls find offensive.

May I begin with a "double sword" opener such as elderly opener, then proceed into questions about life in her town, then ask for phone/text number?

Is this sufficient in non-North American and non-African countries?

No humor, simple game

Example of German humor about Poles.(Mediamarkt TV ad)

This clip was also shown on German TV before the match Germany vs Poland.(they make fun of Poles as car thieves).(Poland welcomes German tourists.Your car waits also here for you.'' is another German joke).

No humor, simple game

More German humor with English subtitles.

Restaurant Teutonic Inn.

No humor, simple game

Quote: (09-19-2012 03:40 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

More German humor with English subtitles.

[3 videos snipped

lol funny stuff but it's not always so dark and violent (I've noticed that's the kind of humor non-Germans like to cite as "stereotypically German"

NB in response to a previous comment I wouldn't necessarily recommend watching Seinfeld, if you watch too much it turns you into a neurotic New Yorker (translation annoying to women)