rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl said "It feels kinda WEIRD"

So I took this girl out today, we had dinner and then we bounced to a bar for drinks. I'd already kino escalated her during dinner. At the bar lounge I told her to sit close to me, I started caressing her neck with my right hands, and asked her "How does it feel?", she replied "Kinda weird", then I stopped but later on I rested my right hand on her right thigh, and caressed it for a bit (she was wearing jeans though). I didn't go in for the kiss close, as I felt there wasn't enough attraction. However, chick told me she is bi-curious and has lots of guy friends and gets along really well with guys, that means she is definitely interested. Any ideas, how I can build enough attraction to close the deal on the 2nd date?

All replies appreciated.

Quote: (09-13-2012 07:39 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

So I took this girl out today, we had dinner and then we bounced to a bar for drinks. I'd already kino escalated her during dinner. At the bar lounge I told her to sit close to me, I started caressing her neck with my right hands, and asked her "How does it feel?", she replied "Kinda weird", then I stopped but later on I rested my right hand on her right thigh, and caressed it for a bit (she was wearing jeans though). I didn't go in for the kiss close, as I felt there wasn't enough attraction. However, chick told me she is bi-curious and has lots of guy friends and gets along really well with guys, that means she is definitely interested. Any ideas, how I can build enough attraction to close the deal on the 2nd date?

All replies appreciated.

1) don't ask how it feels. she'll think of it as you asking permission. total turn off. just do it because you want to, not to make her feel good.

2) neck rubbing is something i do after a handful of fucks. its a nice thing to do that has some emotion behind it. 1st date, not MY style at least.

3) no kiss on date 1? highly unlikely you'll fuck on date 2.

4) who cares about feeling enough attraction. just go for the kiss, the worse she does is say no. it won't 'ruin it'. if it does, it was already ruined. grab her chin with your hand, look her in the eyes, and slowly guide her in. try again later if it fails. make sure you have enough kino down first or it will be awkward.

5) your kino needs work. think of it as a way of claiming your territory and exploring her assets at the same time. and no need to be sly about it, she'll know what you're doing, that's the point. do however follow roosh's advice on this. i'm not sure if it was in bang... 1 second touch. wait a while. 3 second touch. wait a while. 12 second touch. wait a while. 30 second touch. wait a while. then you're good to rest anywhere you like on her body previously touched (which is when the magic and 'attraction' starts to build). Start this process within a few minutes of the start of the date!!!! The whole point of talking is to let her feel comfortable/turned on by kino. its an art, and it's my bread and butter. i'm a quiet guy, this is how i talk on dates. the words are just bullshit, and both me and my date know it by the time the night is over.

Quote: (09-13-2012 07:55 PM)godofwar Wrote:  

All replies appreciated.

1) don't ask how it feels. she'll think of it as you asking permission. total turn off. just do it because you want to, not to make her feel good.

2) neck rubbing is something i do after a handful of fucks. its a nice thing to do that has some emotion behind it. 1st date, not MY style at least.

4) who cares about feeling enough attraction. just go for the kiss, the worse she does is say no. it won't 'ruin it'. if it does, it was already ruined. grab her chin with your hand, look her in the eyes, and slowly guide her in. try again later if it fails. make sure you have enough kino down first or it will be awkward.

5) your kino needs work. think of it as a way of claiming your territory and exploring her assets at the same time. and no need to be sly about it, she'll know what you're doing, that's the point. do however follow roosh's advice on this. i'm not sure if it was in bang... 1 second touch. wait a while. 3 second touch. wait a while. 12 second touch. wait a while. 30 second touch. wait a while. then you're good to rest anywhere you like on her body previously touched (which is when the magic and 'attraction' starts to build). Start this process within a few minutes of the start of the date!!!! The whole point of talking is to let her feel comfortable/turned on by kino. its an art, and it's my bread and butter. i'm a quiet guy, this is how i talk on dates. the words are just bullshit, and both me and my date know it by the time the night is over.

Great post GodofWar! I'll definitely escalate more and go for the kiss close next time. Another reason why I did not even try kiss closing today is because my lips are dry as fuck, I should have bought some vaseline!

Quote: (09-13-2012 08:17 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2012 07:55 PM)godofwar Wrote:  

All replies appreciated.

Great post GodofWar! I'll definitely escalate more and go for the kiss close next time. Another reason why I did not even try kiss closing today is because my lips are dry as fuck, I should have bought some vaseline!

haha. fuckin vaseline.

funny story. I once woke up next to some girl (both fully clothed) after a very heavy night of drinking back when I was 18 freshman at ASU, many years ago. It was prob like 5 AM, and my lips were worse than sandpaper, I was so fucking dehydrated, it was almost painful. But I discovered a pretty hot girl snuggled up next to me so I woke her up with some body rubbing, and proceeding to kiss her. I knew it wasn't at all enjoyable to her because my lips were cracked hardcore, but I pretended I didn't notice or that it bothered me. So I just used her saliva to moisten them up, and after 20 seconds, they were moist again, the rest is history...

it's all about mindset, don't let little shit like dry lips bother you. if it does bother you, it will bother her too. otherwise, roll with it. if she objects for that reason (too dry), just laugh and proceed to kiss her again.

Have fun, good luck.

Normally I would say ditch the second date. But in this case, I think the practice may be worth it for you.

I think your first problem was you went for a dinner date. Dinner dates, IMO, are not good for escalation, and are too "date" like. Go straight to the bar next time. Plus, if you take a girl out for dinner, she will be full and probably not feel like drinking as much, and won't get a buzz as quickly. If I eat a big meal, and then have a couple drinks, I just get tired. It also makes me feel bloated, and not sexy. [Image: gay.gif]

The big thing is to just be confident and go for it. I am WAYYYYY more forward and confident now than I was in the past, and I was fairly confident then. It seems the more aggressive and confident I am, the better I do. Girls dig that shit. I let them know, NO DOUBT, that I am there to fuck.

I can tell that sometimes when I fuck shit up, I wasn't being as aggressive and confident as normal. If you act like you are the man and the chick wants you, even if she doesn't, you are more likley to MAKE her want you.

Way to get in the trenches, man!

"you're kinda weird"

oh wait we're trying to go for a sexual vibe aren't we, never mind!

Quote: (09-14-2012 05:46 AM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

"you're kinda weird"

oh wait we're trying to go for a sexual vibe aren't we, never mind!

Can't believe she friend zoned me today. So today, it's been two days after the date, and I sent her a text "Hey hat girl what are you wearing now?", her exact text reply, "Hey dude, I had fun the other evening, You're a nice guy and all but I will NEVER look at you as more than a friend... when you said you want to 'hang out' I took it as only that, so was pretty startled when you took my hand and I was pretty unhappy about getting physically close too. Like I said before, I have loads of guy friends. If you wanna respect my wishes and stay friends, then you're most welcome but otherwise goodbye"

I haven't texted her back yet. But I believe, there might be chance of either regaming her or meeting her friends who might be interested, however, if I keep her as a friend there is a slight possibility that I might obsess over her.

I've thought of the three possible text replies:

1. Send a text tomorrow and totally ignore what she said today. Tomorrow's text will go like this " King's College Freshman's party at Ministry of Sound, it's gonna be really fun, you're gonna miss it"

2. Since you're a nice person, I can make an exception! I believe you will make a good friend.

3. Hey I thought we had connection, do you often see guy approaching random stranger chicks, and more importantly do you see them asking for their numbers just to be FRIENDS? You led me on, and if you don't want it now, then it's your loss. Adios!

Which one of these three texts would you send if you were in my shoes?

Looking back at the approach this is how it went

Holborn station
Chick sitting on a bench, waiting for train....I make eye contact,she does too... I start
Me: Hey, how are ya?
Her: Fine. How are you?
Me: I'm good.
Me: So I think I saw you at Picadilly
Her: No, I was elsewhere
Me: So what'd you do?
Her: Blah Blah
Train approaches.. we board the train.. my seat is directly opposite to hers.... she takes out a book and starts reading..put's on headphones
Me: Hey ( I wave my finger in front of her eyes so that she notices, because she had headphones on).. Is this book about the movie Quarantine?
Her: I didn't know there was a movie about it.. it's about the Holocaust
Me: Okay.. the movie is not exactly about that.. but you should watch it
Her: Maybe I will
Me: What's your name?
Her: X
Me: I'm A by the way
Me: lemme guess where you're from, Pakistan? Bangladesh?
Her: Yea bangladesh, you?
Me: I'm from Santa Monica
Her: So are you here for the olympics?
Me: No, I'm here for King's College (lie), I'm starting 2nd year as an exhcange student.
Her: That's really nice I go to SOAS, it's nearby.
Me: Oh really! So what are you studying?
Her: Arabic & History
Me: Nice. So what's Arabic like?
Her: Blah Blah
Me: Hey we should hang out.
Her: There are so many girls at KCL why me?
Me: C'mon give me your number, we'll hang out.
(She gives her number)
Her: So what ethnicity are you?
Me: Bangladeshi and Turkish (lie)
Her: Nice, I have to get off here
Me: I will call you, bye!

I text her an hour later : " hope you got home safe"
She replies " Yes thanks I did. Have a big day to look forward to tomorrow. Good night"
Me: Good Night (Shoudn't have done this)

24 hrs later I call her, she doesn't pickup but texts me an hour later asking me out, the exact text goes " Hey there I just off, ought to be free after 5 so if you're free too perhaps we can meet up for dinner or someething. Call you tomorrow"
I text her an hour later: I should be free after 5. Look forward to seeing you.

Next day she call me twice while I was on the subway so the call doesn't get thru. So she texts me suggesting there are loads of nice restaurants in Covent garden and she'll wait for me by the station at 6.30.

So we meet up. I hug her, she looks a little uncomfortable. She asks me what I like, I tell I can eat anything, I ask her to take me to her favorite place. So we go to this Chinese restaurant, and I ask her what she'd like to have, she said beef something, I said I'll have the same. Within couple of minutes after sitting down, I took her hand kino escelated and guessed her sign, favorite color, favorite movie genre, favorite athlete, and other shit. She smiled a lot and looked like she was enjoying it.

We bounced after having dinner, first I wanted to take her to the movies (dumb move, but I thought, I could make out there), when we go there, we find out the movie has already started. So i take her to a famous bar, we sit at a corner couch, there were a couple of glittery hats on the table, I tell her to put on the hat, and she does that. I tell her the hat looks real good on her. So I ask her what she'd like to drink she says Wine, I say no wines, how about Tequila? She replies "Mojito", soo I get her a mojito and get myself a Stella. As soon as I bring the drink, I ask her to come closer, she does so, but still maintains a distance, I immediately start caressing her neck and that's when she said it was 'weird'. Then I don't touch her for minutes, afterwards I kino her knees and thighs for minutes, she doesn't look turned on. We bounce after 30 mins. In the train, I could tell from her body language that she wasn't as happy as she was when she first saw me that day. Anyway we still talk about stuff. I get off at the same station as her's suggesting that I have a direct bus home from there. I suggest that she can tag along Saturday night to this electro club, she says she already has plans, but ishe might cancel those and if she does she'll let me know. I hug her goodbye, no kissing because she seemed a little uncomfortable by the hug itself.

So this is it. Where do you think it all went wrong? Was there any attraction to begin with?

I will appreciate some expert advice.

I really liked this girl, she is one of the friendliest girls I've met. Other girls i meet and number close I usually feel no connection with.

I went with option 3, having her as a friend would only give rise to one-itis. I still have her number I might try to regame her weeks later, but now I shall focus on other women.

Yeah dude, way too much talking there, way too much try-hard... just focus on the basics, talk the bare minimum, escalate smoothly, stop giving a fuck about any of them, and practice.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-15-2012 02:03 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Can't believe she friend zoned me today. So today, it's been two days after the date, and I sent her a text "Hey hat girl what are you wearing now?", her exact text reply, "Hey dude, I had fun the other evening, You're a nice guy and all but I will NEVER look at you as more than a friend... when you said you want to 'hang out' I took it as only that, so was pretty startled when you took my hand and I was pretty unhappy about getting physically close too. Like I said before, I have loads of guy friends. If you wanna respect my wishes and stay friends, then you're most welcome but otherwise goodbye"

that is the most verbose text message I have ever seen.

Quote: (09-15-2012 03:43 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

I went with option 3, having her as a friend would only give rise to one-itis. I still have her number I might try to regame her weeks later, but now I shall focus on other women.

Third reply sounds butthurt. Focusing on other women is the right answer.

How about 'lol' or 'gay' as a reply. Wouldn't work but it would be fucking hilarious and put you into more of a not-giving-a-fuck mindset. It'd be pretty incongruent with what went before unfortunately. I'm sure I'm only saying this because I'm in one of those trolling never-serious moods right now.

This is my kind of humour - 'friend zoned. i think im going to jump off a bridge'

I don't know.

Quote: (09-15-2012 09:19 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2012 03:43 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Third reply sounds butthurt. Focusing on other women is the right answer.

How about 'lol' or 'gay' as a reply. Wouldn't work but it would be fucking hilarious and put you into more of a not-giving-a-fuck mindset. It'd be pretty incongruent with what went before unfortunately. I'm sure I'm only saying this because I'm in one of those trolling never-serious moods right now.

haha funny thing is I just texted her one last time right now, " Since you're an honest person, I suppose we can still be friends". I won't contact her for a couple of weeks, I already removed her from my facebook (should have never given her my id, it's the roots of all evil). Maybe a couple of weeks later I will open with small talk, and if things go right I might re-game her!

You asked what went wrong. I think she was attracted to you if she gave your her number and met up the next day. You said you were a college student so she would be stupid to try and get something out of you. I wouldn't have started rubbing her neck like that. I would of tried to get her as buzzed as possible and then slowly go in for the kill. Occasionally rubbing on her leg throughout the night and look in her eyes right before the kiss.

It's impossible for me to really break it down and tell you what messed it all up. I don't know how you look and act, how dinner went, etc. Some girls are just wack. Who knows.

I'll comment on a few things.

On a date, don't tell a girl to take you to her favorite place. It's your job to take the responsibility and lead. While it's acceptable to check what she would prefer, you should be the one to say "Let's go to X for Y". This comes down to being decisive and not trying to please her so hard. Also, no dinner dates, it's expensive and apparently eating makes a girl feel bloated, self-conscious and less sexual.

Quote:Quote:

She asks me what I like, I tell I can eat anything

I ask her what she'd like to have, she said beef something, I said I'll have the same.

You're giving her the impression that you have no preferences or personal boundaries. I'm sure you prefer some food more than other, but you just seem to value her too much to risk a conflict.

Quote:Quote:

I already removed her from my facebook

I think not adding girls on FB you haven't banged is a good rule of thumb.

In any case and without mistake your biggest problem was the escalation. You can't just start rubbing her body parts out of blue if there's not a slightest hint of sexual tension. If she resists (the awkward hug in beginning was a good sign that you have to build up slowly), pull back and make her feel more comfortable. Never verbalize kino the way you did, "How does it feel?", "Sit closer to me blah blah". Kino should be a covert layer of communication.

Personally I've found it effective to escalate in parallel to playful teasing when her buying temperature spikes a bit. Night game is really good for learning this and calibrating kino in general.

It's useless to try to fix things between her and me, but these are the things I've learned:

1. No dinner dates
2. Don't ask her where she wants to go/how it feels/ to come closer for kino (NEVER)
3. No more neck rubbing before making out
4. Less talking and more on and off kino
5. Never adding them on Facebook,at least not until screwing them
6. Never sending suggestive texts unless she isn't comfortable enough with me

So I finally moved to Wood Green, and there happens to be a Sainsbury's about 2 minutes walk from my place. I went there to buy some food, and guess who I ran into? (Yes it's the same chick who friend zoned me)
I said to her, "You work here?", she said "Oh yes, I thought I told you..blah.. blah.." and then she went back to her work, I left without saying goodbye. Turns out, she also unblocked me on facebook. Since I'm gonna see a lot of this chick from now on, I am quite certain that I can regame her. I will appreciate some good suggestions on regaming her.

Quote: (09-16-2012 01:50 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

It's useless to try to fix things between her and me, but these are the things I've learned:

1. No dinner dates
2. Don't ask her where she wants to go/how it feels/ to come closer for kino (NEVER)
3. No more neck rubbing before making out
4. Less talking and more on and off kino
5. Never adding them on Facebook,at least not until screwing them
6. Never sending suggestive texts unless she isn't comfortable enough with me

Dude, don't try to "regame" her. Just drop it.

Quote: (09-24-2012 11:56 PM)houston Wrote:  

Dude, don't try to "regame" her. Just drop it.

I'd drop her if she didn't live in my neighborhood. Not only does she live in my neighborhood, but she also works at the closest convenience store from my place, hard to drop it man! I will do some push-pull with her, escalate slowly because if I go fast she'll be started now that we are supposed to be "friends". Once she starts praising me on stuff, I will start kino and go for the kiss. I know it's easier said than done, but that's alright, since I'm an unemployed student and got nothing but time. That said, I ain't obviously gonna spend a cent on taking her out and shit, I will just invite her over to my place fora movie or something.

It also sounds like you didn't let the alcohol loosen her up enough. The neck grab is something you do after she's enjoying being touched by you. You don't start off like that. That's like going straight for the asshole instead of kissing her.

Also, you come off as needy. That 3rd text was terrible man. I'm just being honest. When she says "we can be friends" you text back "take care"

Your best chance is to full on drop it. And then walk in with a hotter girl in the store she works at.

Quote: (09-25-2012 12:34 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

It also sounds like you didn't let the alcohol loosen her up enough. The neck grab is something you do after she's enjoying being touched by you. You don't start off like that. That's like going straight for the asshole instead of kissing her.

Also, you come off as needy. That 3rd text was terrible man. I'm just being honest. When she says "we can be friends" you text back "take care"

Your best chance is to full on drop it. And then walk in with a hotter girl in the store she works at.

Yea unfortunately that was a very needy text indeed. I actually thought of walking in to that store with other girls, but those other girls are only 6s!
How about avoiding her for couple of weeks and not saying "hello" if I run into her?

Quote: (09-25-2012 12:41 AM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2012 12:34 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Yea unfortunately that was a very needy text indeed. I actually thought of walking in to that store with other girls, but those other girls are only 6s!
How about avoiding her for couple of weeks and not saying "hello" if I run into her?

You aren't listening, drop it. Or to put it in a zen way, "hold on by letting go"

Go hit on other girls, get better at you interactions, if you play it cool and give her space but enough to see you doing great, she may become intrigued again. And you may get another shot. DO NOT TXT HER AGAIN. You can't recover from what you did with more txts. The only thing you can do is hope she forgets enough of what happened and sees you doing well.

She may actually text or call you one drunken night, but that will never happen if you try and "repair" things with more of the same stuff.

Alberto dude you're a fellow Brit so i'm gonna give it to you hard and straight (much like I give it to women in my rotation).

Your posts stink of needy beta. Thats cool because we've all been there and its an enormous learning curve for the introverts amongst us.

I have been exactly where you have been and you have fucked this one up. Forget her and drop her. If you have not gathered yet that she is repulsed by you, then you're not paying attention. Thats cool, theres plenty of girls around.

You're right at the beginning of your game career so you mustn't get too attached to any of these broads before you're fucked them at least 3 times and started solidifying things. Otherwise weak needy game leaks out.

Other posters have well summarised your many multiple fuckups, starting with asking where she wanted to go etc. YOU'RE THE BOSS. TAKE HER BY THE HAND AND LEAD HER WHEREEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO GO. Hard to believe at this time in your development but the bitch will appreciate you completely for taking charge of the situation.

Forget this girl. Its so done. APPROACH APPROACH APPROACH now.

Quote: (09-25-2012 09:29 AM)BigAlexBoss Wrote:  

Alberto dude you're a fellow Brit so i'm gonna give it to you hard and straight (much like I give it to women in my rotation).

Your posts stink of needy beta. Thats cool because we've all been there and its an enormous learning curve for the introverts amongst us.

I have been exactly where you have been and you have fucked this one up. Forget her and drop her. If you have not gathered yet that she is repulsed by you, then you're not paying attention. Thats cool, theres plenty of girls around.

You're right at the beginning of your game career so you mustn't get too attached to any of these broads before you're fucked them at least 3 times and started solidifying things. Otherwise weak needy game leaks out.

Other posters have well summarised your many multiple fuckups, starting with asking where she wanted to go etc. YOU'RE THE BOSS. TAKE HER BY THE HAND AND LEAD HER WHEREEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO GO. Hard to believe at this time in your development but the bitch will appreciate you completely for taking charge of the situation.

Forget this girl. Its so done. APPROACH APPROACH APPROACH now.

I'm not a Brit man, I'm Mexican! I am also a US Citizen now.

I'm certainly approaching other women, I got about 10 numbers last week, 6 of those chicks replied back saying "Who is this" never to reply again. Like I said, I am not the kind to obsess over ONE girl, but this was a better looking girl than most women I've taken out on a date, besides she asked me out first. Anyways, I'm gonna go with Fisto's advice, keep it cool for a few weeks or perhaps a month or two, take a few girl to the same place she works at so that she can see I'm doing fine, and then maybe this girl might text me or call me again, who knows!