rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Grouper online dating

Grouper online dating

https://www.joingrouper.com/

Here's how it works: You apply with you and your friend's facebook accounts. Then you get setup with a blind date with three other girls. You all go out together and have a good time.

Has anyone tried this? Or is this just a surefire way to meet lots and lots of fats?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Grouper online dating

This sounds pretty cool.I say forum members in the same city should become facebook friends and try this out. It's the luck of the draw but we should report experiences back to the forum.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Grouper online dating

[Image: gay.gif]

Team Nachos

Grouper online dating

Seems overly cumbersome with little gain over the traditional approach. I foresee lots of cockblock potential and logistical problems.

Only possible upside is that having two other girls come along may encourage hotter girls to take up online dating. I wouldn't count on it though.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Grouper online dating

This seems like it would be a fun experiment, but I think this is really (unsurprisingly) catered to women: it's "safe" b/c there are others with you, it's probably more entertaining (for her), you can get the attention of 3 guys instead of just one and also make 2 other girls jealous (they'e her friends so even better!), and it makes things harder for the guy logistically to extract the girl. It's much closer to what a woman wants as an ideal date than a man.

The ideal date for a man is: "You're sexy, let's bang at my place." "Ok." Date ends.

Grouper online dating

If it was me rolling out with a few players from the forum I'd be open to it.
But there's no way I'd bring any of my knucklehead friends along. They'd just
fuck it up. Been there. Done that.

Team Nachos

Grouper online dating

I actually was going to post a thread on this, but shelved it:

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/...75654.html

You sign up with two male friends, and the computer pairs you and your buddies with three other girls. Everyone pays $20 each, and you get one round of drinks at each venue. You don't get to see the girls beforehand. And it's supposedly been successful in New York. In a way, it's perfectly suited to millennials, who mostly suck at socializing one on one with strangers. It could make online dating more appealing to more women. It could even reduce flakiness, given its simulation of social circle dynamics.

The Drawbacks:

Cost: $20 for one drink is a ripoff. Plus, girls may balk at paying so much for a date, hurting the quality of females that sign up. This thing succeeded in NYC, the least cock-infested major city in America - let's see how well this model fares in a place like LA where girls mock paying for dates. I see drink specials near me, in great spots, for $5 glasses of wine, so $20 for one is a rip. 2 drinks for $15 is a much easier sell. Or 3 for $20 [Image: wink.gif].

Anonymity: If you think the Secret Internet Fattie epidemic was bad before, just imagine what it'd be like if you couldn't see their photos beforehand or exercise any choice.

Logistics: You have a better chance of pulling off a heist at Fort Knox than getting laid on a group date. It's practically guaranteed that one of the chicks will hate you and cockblock you to oblivion. Plus, you may easily overshadow your male compadres, or vice versa. If you have three girls competing for one guy, while the other guys are just gasping for air, no one is getting laid. Girls don't fuck (guys they deem) runner-ups. As I always say, isolation is half of romance. Good luck getting some strange without it. Plus, are they going to pick fuck friendly venues? Between noise levels, vibe and seating arrangements, I'd consider less than a third of bars as helpful to building a connection and getting laid on a date.

I think the best set up would be getting circular seating where each man will be surrounded by two girls on either side, and your wingmen coordinate with you. In any case, you could probably make up some routine to get the girls partying with you in more favorable surroundings. You could do some activity after drinking at the bar that requires you to pair off separately, for instance.

I do have to give the founder props for instigating this:

Quote:Quote:

Then came the awkward emails from managers of the restaurants and bars where the dates were taking place.
"I don't know how else to say this to you," the manager of one venue wrote, "but I had to kick out two of your customers last night because I discovered them having intercourse in one of our bathrooms. I'm not exactly sure what type of business you're running, but ..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/...90518.html

On second thought, $20 for a date with a drink, without having to do all the legwork that say, OKCupid requires, is not a bad deal. But the logistics of a six man date is the big gaping flaw.

That all said, it will come down to quality and logistics:
1. Are the girls cute?
2. How do you isolate?

I agree with Parlay, I'd only take players on this, and we'd run some weird routine to split the girls up as soon as we had our targets selected. What's absolutely essential in a situation like this is where every man runs tight game, but charms ONLY his target. If a guy gets left behind, with two girls favoring one guy, every guy's chances of getting laid sinks. I also wrote some guidelines on how to be a good wingman, way back. Contrary to popular belief, wingmen are most effective when they put bros before hos. But that doesn't mean standing by your bro's side all night.

Grouper online dating

This seems to be a service designed explicitly for fatties and the men who love them.

Grouper online dating

Nice breakdown basilransom.

Even if the stars align and you get hot girls and strong players on your team, you end up in a three-man prisoner's dilemma where either everyone gets laid or no one does -- and any one of five other people can cockblock the whole thing.

No wonder the founder found a hottie on there; he probably got to choose who he was matched up with before going on the date [Image: thumb.gif]

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Grouper online dating

Quote: (09-13-2012 03:59 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Nice breakdown basilransom.

Even if the stars align and you get hot girls and strong players on your team, you end up in a three-man prisoner's dilemma where either everyone gets laid or no one does -- and any one of five other people can cockblock the whole thing.

No wonder the founder found a hottie on there; he probably got to choose who he was matched up with before going on the date [Image: thumb.gif]

Or you could tell them you're really into orgies and hope they pair you up correctly...

I would never take a non-'game guy' to do this, because he wouldn't understand the nuances of avoiding cockblocking in a situation like this. If I explained it to him, he'd call me a weirdo and tell me to stop being so anal. Meanwhile, I always see two dude friends cornering one chick in a bar, with each dude trying to outdo the other, with neither ultimately getting anything.

Your best bet is to come up with a pretext for separating. Start off standing around a table where positioning is fluid. Decide on who gets who. Then isolate - one guy gets a girl to go play darts, another pair goes to the pool table, and the last two stay at the bar. Then have each pair go to a separate cool activity outside the bar. For everyone to bang though, you'd need each guy to live nearby, that might be a tough sell.

To seal the deal, you will ultimately have to pair up as you would in a traditional date.

It could have value in building social circles, but I wonder about the quality of chicks who would revert to such methods...

Grouper online dating

I tried this.

1. Are the girls cute?
2. How do you isolate?

1. No.
2. It depends on where you meet but a venue change is probably the only way.

One member of each party connects Grouper to facebook. One member; not even Grouper sees pictures of the friends. My thought process before the date was: there's 33% chance one of the girls will be hot. In retrospect this wishful thinking... hot chicks have hot friends, so it's pretty much an all or nothing outcome.

I'm not sure what the matching algorithm is. The girl I was matched with was my age and had a similar education, so I assume that's factored in, in addition to looking at pictures.

It's practically guaranteed that one of the chicks will hate you and cockblock you to oblivion.

Yes, one girl got drunk and started aggressively cockblocking. Ironically it backfired, because the girls didn't like each other and were passive aggressively competing all night.

The venue they picked was good. It was a restaurant with dark, loungey atmosphere. I would have taken a date there.

In conclusion: I can't recommend Grouper. It's a fun excuse to drink with your friends, but if your goal is to get laid, there are too many factors outside of your control. The girls were definitely looking for more than a blind date, and the one girl's strong reaction was due to her not receiving that much attention.

I heard a story about a guy who had a threesome from Grouper. But I wouldn't be surprised if that was a rumor started by someone at the company.

Grouper online dating

Quote: (09-13-2012 12:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Has anyone tried this? Or is this just a surefire way to meet lots and lots of fats?

Is there a woman dating online who is not fat?

Grouper online dating

This sounds pretty terrible. What do you have to gain by introducing the distraction and logistical hurdles of having 4 additional people on your date?

This service seems to cater toward women and beta-chode men who are clueless about how to seduce a woman on a date.

Experienced players and even those just starting out in the game should steer clear of this. For the player it will just be a hindrance, and for the beginner it will just slow down your progress.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Grouper online dating

I tried this as well. Our group had one cute girl, one average girl and one that was below average.

I wouldn't do it again. Unless all 3 of the girls you're set up with are attractive, someone's going to be disappointed (though I guess you could designate one or two of the guys as wings only for the whole night, but who's up for that?). A group of guys would just be better off going out and approaching sets, IMO.

Grouper online dating

Quote: (09-13-2012 01:22 PM)Menace Wrote:  

This seems like it would be a fun experiment, but I think this is really (unsurprisingly) catered to women: it's "safe" b/c there are others with you, it's probably more entertaining (for her), you can get the attention of 3 guys instead of just one and also make 2 other girls jealous (they'e her friends so even better!), and it makes things harder for the guy logistically to extract the girl. It's much closer to what a woman wants as an ideal date than a man.

This just in: my girlfriend has three direct reports at work, all three women in their mid-20's, one of whom is very hot and the other two are not bad at all. They all went on a Grouper date tonight. These are what I would call "prime" women in terms of their attractiveness and openness to being gamed. I know for a fact that the hottest one hooks up regularly with men who game her right. They are usually out partying 2-3 three nights a week but this is the first time they've used Grouper.

I hope that Grouper doesn't catch on with prime girls. It would be one more way that the number of prime girls going out to make themselves accessible to be hit on in nightlife could decrease further. They'll only go to the bar and stand there if the Grouper date fizzles.

A friend of mine observed that while technology allows us to live in a casual and "just in time" mode when it comes to socializing, there are also forces pushing toward a more "pre-planned, less spontaneous" mode. He brought up Groupon, pointing out that some women who would have met their friends at the bar with no real plan might now make a plan well ahead of time to meet at a restaurant because of Groupon. Women have always been interested in food, but here is another force getting them to focus on socializing around that rather than drinks. They're not accessible while they're sitting at a table at the back of a high-end dining venue. I have no idea if Groupon really matters in this regard (maybe those same girls will go to the bar afterward) but I thought it was interesting.

Grouper online dating

Have you guys talked about okc's crazy blind date app? Have not tried it

Grouper online dating

I did a grouper date for the first time last week. I went with my buddy who has decent natural game and his roommate that I met that night for the first time.

We showed up early and intentionally took seats at the table in a staggered manner - forcing our 3 girls to split up when they arrived. This was a good move, because these 3 girls were "tight" coworkers and roommates together. They were a 5, 5.5, and a 6, and it was obvious which one of the girls was their queen because she also was the one who set it up. But anyways, splitting them up staggered worked the first round and a half of drinks, because we were able to isolate the conversation and keep it sort of 1-on-1, and I managed to work in some kino. Unfortunately, by the end of round 2 these girls started getting chatty amongst themselves talking about inside stories or whatever, and we kinda lost them at that point. We still proposed a venue change for a final round for the night, and they agreed.

Now, at the same venue 1 was another Grouper date going down. Several very pretty ladies and also some very tall, good looking dudes. The dudes were late and the girls were all sitting in a row at their table. They looked pretty bored - the guys and the girls. Failure over there I guess. However, this led me to believe Grouper is definitely trying to pair up the most attractive 3-somes. You're probably not going to get ugly girls if you're a good looking group of guys. Take that as you will.

Our venue 2 was selected as spot where our Grouper girls wanted to intersect with another friend who was also doing a venue 2 change. We mingled as a group of 12 - the other 3 girls from that one were much better looking and actually proceeded to flirt with us after we were introduced and "validated" (I guess) by our group girls. I got the number of the girl I was seated next to with a bit more kino but she called it an early night. I won't bother with that one.

One interesting thing Grouper does is encourage you to post something racy of your group to Instagram, in hopes of winning a prize or a free next Grouper date maybe? Either way, have a look for yourselves at the quality of the girls using it: #groupergram. I don't think very low quality girls really can handle the idea of blind dates, actually, if you think about it. They also have to pay too, so they do have some investment in it having a better outcome than not.

After our grouper, we ended up going to a club and did some normal nightgame approaches. I was already loose and it was an easy first stop in the night. My buddy and I both agreed it was "low stakes" dating, but not terrible and worth doing if your "wingmen" aren't completely lacking in game.

Conclusion: amusing way to start your night out at the very least. You might find a girl who is "tired of the bar scene" but willing to come out drinking anyways if you're willing to wait for a d2 to bang.

Grouper online dating

Ha - and, like I said - don't be late so you end up with this situation:

[Image: uQBcfjJl.png]

Grouper online dating

That group looks nice. The 2 blondes are are 7-8's while the brunette is not on their level, she is bangable. Did you try to flirt with them and invite them to your venue 2?

Grouper online dating

Uh, that picture is of some girls on a Grouper date in another city, but it just happened to be really similar to what I saw when I was out.

Grouper online dating

Just signed up. How long does it take to get approved and setup with the girls?

Grouper online dating

@slubu: About a week or so. You'll get an email offering you a date/time and you can accept or wait another week for a different date/time offering.

You need to recruit your "wingmen" as well, don't forget it's not 6 strangers: 3 guys who know each other and 3 girls who know each other.

Grouper online dating

I just got asked to do this by a friend. Seems like a waste of cold approach time and geared for guys that aren't comfortable cold approaching and need something "sanctioned".

I'll probably do it anyway just for the entertainment.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Grouper online dating

I did this twice. The girls are mediocre at best. Off the first one this girl was a midget with the smallest hands I've ever seen. For the novelty I pursued it, banged her a couple times then just let it die.

If you have nothing to do on a random night it's not that bad. Don't expect models to show up, but for $20 that includes a drink who cares. Talk be fun, get one of the girl's numbers then run Tuth's first date recipe on her. Personally I think speed dating is better for this realm of dating/banging.

Grouper online dating

So I went on one last week and the company is trying to get me to go on my "own" grouper date since I got good reviews from the first girls.

I'd say they were all three 5-6's. Some may rate one or two of them 7s, if you really have a penchant for blond southern girls but for me that's a deduction if anything.

I don't think I'll do it again. Like I told my buddies I went with the first time, why would I lock myself into talking to three random girls for at least one drink when I can hit up 10 different girls in the same time and pursue one I actually want to pursue.

I will have the discretion and make the picks...I don't need someone else to do that for me and charge me $20 for a drink in the process.

It's really for guys with no game that can't approach and need precanned material to talk and joke around about until the ice is broken (we spend the first 20 minutes talking about Grouper). The only pros are that it's guaranteed isolation and shouldn't be any bitch shields whatsoever.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"