rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pulling and taking home girls who are out in large groups

This past weekend my buddy and I hit up a local college dive bar. Unlike most "normal" nights all the girls were in big groups of 5 or more, with many mixed sets. I think it was because of orientation week/first week of classes, so you had large groups of friends reuniting. There were literally no 2 or 3 sets in this bar of ~100 - on a normal night this would be about a third of the girls.

College town bars can be cliquey. A lot of times you'll see big groups out with big circles of friends. If you're approaching college girls in large groups who are all out with their friends, you will get shot down. Women are herd creatures. If you are an outsider they will align themselves against you. Even if you or your wing gets a good interaction going with a girl in the group, the jealous friends who aren't getting any attention will drag her away. This is what I was experiencing and there's nothing I could really do about it with big groups of college girls.

Do guys here have much success with pulling college girls who are out in large groups of friends and taking them home? Or is the herd mentality/overt cockblocking too overwhelming to handle?

I know what you mean. I just transferred to a school that is the definition of a college town. The parties and bars are great but I've noticed that people only talk to and hang out with their social circle. I've only been here a week and have spent more time moving and getting familiarized with the city than talking to girls. But from the approaches I've done day or night I haven't been able to get past small talk. Girls will point out a building or street for me but seem to avoid talking to a complete stranger. From what I've heard most people meet through a mutual friend or having a class together. I do have a decent amount of guy friends here though and I'm going to the pre-bar party route this weekend.

Game the group, not the girl. It's the group that will eventually give you the permission to take her home.

Quote: (09-12-2012 03:53 AM)reino341 Wrote:  

Game the group, not the girl. It's the group that will eventually give you the permission to take her home.

Sounds great in theory. In practice, holding court with five drunk ADD 21 year olds in a loud nightclub is easier said than done. And you have to play "entertainer" to win the approval of all the girls in the group.

It's a crapshoot. In order to pull one girl from the group all the girls in the group must like you, and the chances they will are slim to none.

I don't waste my time on large groups if I can help it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Another thing to watch out for is "that certain time of night" when girls in their groups break apart to hook up with guys. Doesn't always happen, and doesn't always happen at the same time, but usually it occurs after the girls are bored with each other and start looking around.

If you're lucky enough to be around a group of girls when it happens, it's the best time to strike. You can seriously land a good pull this way.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-12-2012 06:28 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2012 03:53 AM)reino341 Wrote:  

Sounds great in theory. In practice, holding court with five drunk ADD 21 year olds in a loud nightclub is easier said than done. And you have to play "entertainer" to win the approval of all the girls in the group.

Yeah, it's not easy.

And no, you're not playing an entertainer. You're being a chill, safe guy with playful vibe who's exploring the environment and making connections. Time and patience are your friends.

I also usually avoid moving to girls in big groups but one of my best pulls was fucking a girl from a big group. And guess what, i didnt even talk to her friends, i probably gave them one line or two.

Let me just share how it went so this may add value to the thread.

Me and two other friends are walking to this bar..we see 9 girls..8 blondes and one mixed race chick with a phat ass..a straight 8.5 in my book. My friend tells me,yo go talk to her. Before i moved to her, i had this feeling that it wouldnt go anywhere, because it was so many of them. But i still decided to act like i was going to fuck her.

I quickly start talking to this mixed race chick..my other friend is entertaining the whole group..i ask for her number and tell her i will call her tomorrow..she takes my number too and i go to the bar.

2 hours after, she calls me and asks me if she can come stay at my place that she cant go back to her place because is too late. I tell my friends..yo im going to meet that girl..told my home boy to get to my house in about one hour..i took her home and fucked the shit out of her..when my home boy got home, he fucked her too..we fucked her for weeks before she almost gave us law problems.

for large (mixed) groups i know 2 methods, both proven to work.

1) JOINING HER GROUP

that's easier way cause you become the part of the team. i agree it's almost impossible to keep everyone's attention. but in practice you don't need to hold court or be dancing monkey to keep all their attention, just make them comfortable with you and incorporate yourself in the group...

- engage few people - usually 2-4 people of the group gravitate towards you and the rest of them pay attention to something else and it's changing with time. so just interact with the girls who are more engaged with you at the time and let others have their own fun. you can also get other people invest into your interaction by throwing out teasing/observational/situational comments at them in a playful way ("what's up with this one nursing her drink i thought you girls knew how to party.." and most likey stuff like that will provoke some reactions and make them qualify them to you)

- role playing - adopt one of the girls as you you little sister/bodyguard/BFF/PA. this is sooooo $$$ move. smooth way to pull it off is look at some girl when she says something you really like and approve say "omg I love this girl she's like my new best friend!" and hug her. friendly and genuine. not aggressive, creepy or weird. do it to another girl with different roleplay (not right away of course, don't over do it) and now you got two girls that LOVE YOU, this completely neutralizes the rest of the group from any cockblocking. then you can stick with that role play for the rest of the night ""hey BFF.. blablabla.." and "hey little sis.. blablabla..".

- compliment the group - ocasionally and spontaneously, tell them they're the most cute girls in the club or the most annoying in a good sense. it's ok, it won't hurt you to say that. you don't lose value or shit like that just for spoiling them with some validation, it's fine.

- come up with funny challenges - "I bet I got better dance moves than you" / "you seem like a lightweight i bet you will pass out before midnight" / "I bet I make out with somebody before you do"/ etc. girls like to be playfully challenged. it occupies them, it's interesting for them. challenge few girls in the group and you've become the fun social guy who they want to hang out with that night. and if you got some game and you know how to close you're not gonna be friendzoned in classical sense of the word.

- fuck around - in between find some guys there who're leering at girls and tell them that "those girls are so fun you should definately talk to them". most likely they will come up with some bullshit excuse so you can suggest them to buy the girls a round of shots "yo! i know them, these girls will totally love you for it!!" now if sell it well and make it like it's only about the girls (instead of you) they will agree, not always but often. they already got nothing going on for them there. if you want to be a dick then call over few of these girls and shout "yooo! how cool would these guys be if they bought a round of shots for you cute ladies?!" the girls are be excited nad guys feel peer pressure.

ok so you game the group like that, have fun, keep it cool and friendly, flirt with girls your type, befriend others, keep escalation at tasteful/comfort level, takeaway and come back. now you're part of the team.

to pull the girl you stay with them all. you leave the venue with them all at the end of the night. they all split. you go home with your girl to her/your place. now with pulling now you can take full charge and lead her to your/her place by taking her by the hand, throwing statements (let's go), etc

or..

you can follow her to her place. if you want to go to her place you can take that angle and just allow the girl to lead you as you just stick with her. notice the word ALLOW, you allow her to take you to her place. so instead of classic leading from start to finish, it's more like you're steering the interaction and she's controlling the speed (you can't cause you can go to her place with her only when she does).

you seed the pull by asking simple logistical questions (where do you live? / who do you live with / what kind of house? / what do you do tomorrow? / how do you get home?) so now she knows you know logistics. later on you steer it more (what are you doing after? / do you want to hang out after? / can I walk you home? / can I come to your house after?). when she says yes it's pretty much done, after that point your job is not to mess it up. if she says no it's ok keep your cool and stay with her more and ask later and say you love to cuddle. your chances increase with more time and alcohol she drinks.

these above questions may sound kind of lame, i know, but these questions are appropriate here cause you're in following frame now, you let her know you're interested in going to her place. although some statements are ok too so be flexible (i'd like to see your [gadget at her place] / why don't we watch a movie and eat pizza later like in high school). girl will know what's up anyway.

i've found that this following is easier than taking her away from her friends and pulling to your place she's not familiar with. you are at her place, no worries about her stealing shit etc and you can leave her place at any point. usually it looks like you just sleeping over at her house and then (maybe in he morning) you cuddle it gets hot and ends up with sex. these pulls are kind if thrilling and uncertain cause due to being the one who's getting pulled you have little control. so as usual screen girls at first to figure out who's DTF.

in case of emergency:

- tell with her that you love to cuddle
- tell her you're the last gentleman on earth, that you want to walk her home. she objects just do it anyway without acknowledging it or discussing it ("it's fine" and you keep walking)
- at the door you will probably get one objection, again handle it calmly (her: "i got such a mess" / you: "it's fine i saw xyz tv show i will teach you how to keep apartment clean") or say you need to pee really bad or spike her emotions with something to distract her logical side (lift her up physically and as you hold her in the air say "i won't let you go until you kiss me").

i've had a lot of success wth this following thing, i ended up in lots of dorms and private rooms doing it this way. since i always want to go to her place and make it my another home. only two girls in my life know where i actually live.

2) STEALING THE GIRL

ha! that's more fancy. with this style the KEY THING is the sharp skills of dealing with girl's potential objections by giving her right excuses even before she makes one and to handle her objections as soon as they appear in non confrontational way (it's important to be normal/innocent and fun here, you never want to get into verbal battle/argument).

i explained the gist of this method here in relation to day game.

so for example you go in and give her these little bits and excuses right away before she make them to help her rationalize talking to you. emotionally she might be down but there is also logical side of her that must be kept silent.

in the club/bar:
- open the girl spontaneously with something random
- you throw out "just one moment/2 minutes/10 seconds/1 minute/whatever" (it disarms being labeled by her or her group as another level 5 clinger, she goes "what? one moment? one moment.. ummm.. ok it's just one moment)
- you reach out you hand for handshake or for hi five or for spontaneous hug (it builds compliance and everybody in her group sees that. her friends now know she's ok with you and nobody will fuck with you cause it would be like going against her friend)
- you whisper in her ear "are you guy friends hating me now?" i'm kind of an asshole for stealing you like that i know" (here you assure her you know what you doing and you 'got this', that you can handle social pressure that you created)
- you address the group "hey friends sorry i had to talk to her is it ok with you guys if i borrow her for one moment/2 minutes/10 seconds/1 minute/whatever?" with normal voice tone and slight smile in yor face. just normal question. (this takes care of her peer group being pissed and makes you quite a gentleman in their eyes).
- you turn her away from friend so that she's back turned to them. now she can't see them and all her attention is focused on you (this handles potential cockblocking and preventing from her group giving her secret signals about you, she can't see them, her friends are gone now. you are the biggest thing in her vision, you got her in one on one situation and at this point you got good amount of compliance from her so she's apparently invested, you can get physical, she's smiling she's having good time and it goes from there.

none of these things mentioned have to be used in that order or even used at all if pu goes quite well. it all depends. but it's a must to know that beside emotional side she also has rational side and the best way to deal with that is to calmly offer solutions and NEVER EVER fight/argue with objections.

so the basic rule is to assess the situation you go in and be ready to immediately and politely address/handle the potential obstacles you can get to make her and her group comfortable with you. majority of them should be pretty obvious. it's like removing all excuses/insecurities she can come up with not to go home with you until she has none. with time and experience that execution part of the game becomes an autopilot.

PS. you can also try to make it as you both already know each other to disarm obstacles but that requires her initial interest in you. you can get it when you slowly build momentum of the night so that girls notice it and send you these subtle signals.