rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm going back to America

I dropped that bit of news on Saturday.

It'll be for one month in the Washington DC area. I wanted to stay in a private apartment but the prices are outrageous and most of it is shared housing, so looks like the trip will be more family oriented than party time.

My pen and paper is ready to take notes on the return. After 20 months, it should be interesting.

Also, I want to do a DC forum meetup during that time. I'll be announcing the date soon (mid October).

Will be very interested in your thoughts after a month back.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I'll keep you in my prayers.

The contrast will provide for a very interesting read when you put them to paper.

Dang... Roosh comes home... wanna visit South Florida?

Quote: (09-10-2012 09:22 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I dropped that bit of news on Saturday.

It'll be for one month in the Washington DC area. I wanted to stay in a private apartment but the prices are outrageous and most of it is shared housing, so looks like the trip will be more family oriented than party time.

My pen and paper is ready to take notes on the return. After 20 months, it should be interesting.

Also, I want to do a DC forum meetup during that time. I'll be announcing the date soon (mid October).

I'll have to come back to DC in the next month or so to handle some things. (Sigh) I guess its a part of life...

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I'll be heading overseas around that time, but count me in for a DC forum meetup if the dates match.

Or if you want to take a forum roadtrip to Florida to break bread with El Mechanico, I'll drive. [Image: tdcs.gif]

The question is: is DC ready for this?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I just want to see how many guys come out for this...I have a feeling it will be like a battallion of guys. The Daleks of Pussy. Exterminate!

Sounds like fun.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Roosh is comming back to the USA!

Aaaah, shiiiit.

Be interesting to hear your observations about the DC nightlife after almost 2 years away. Hopefully, you don't go out one time and become so disgusted that you immediately book a flight out of the USA the next day. [Image: puke.gif]

In the meantime, here is a video tribute to you:

I wouldn't be surprised if the fatties, gays, feminists, white knights and betas alert the authorities and Homeland Security about your upcoming return and lable you as a danger and thread to the social order. LOL

The empire wants you to come back and pleasure her fatties:

[Image: vJ8lr.gif]

Now the question is: where is Roosh headed to next after he's disgusted by DC? It's about time you make it to Asia specially China...just a suggestion...

Quote: (09-10-2012 12:47 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Now the question is: where is Roosh headed to next after he's disgusted by DC? It's about time you make it to Asia specially China...just a suggestion...

I believe it's a known fact that Roosh, like me, has nothing for Asian women. Maybe that's what's stopping him?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

How about the middle east. Lebanon, Israel, Iran? Maybe he can write Bang Persia.

Seriously though, I don't think Asia can be avoided forever. I'm not huge on Asian women myself but there are tons of cuties in Thailand, Korea, Indonesia, Phillipines, Japan.

Man, a forum meetup sounds nice.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Completely agree. Even though if I'm not mistaken, I believe Roosh has said before he has no interest for Asian women and Asia, it would be awesome to read about his experience and posibly change of mind.

Cacth up on the new celeb beauty ideal before you get back, here's Jessica Simpson showcasing it in style!

[Image: jessica-simpson1980d.jpg]

Holy shit! Is that picture real ? Is she that fat now ?

Look at those legs! Damn!

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

My thoughts exactly. That's some serious depreciation right there.

Neil she has big boobs, so wouldn't you hit it? I know you are a sucker for those things.

The Roosh returns to America observations and commentary should be very interesting.

I predict that he will find the female situation even worse then before. But, he will appreciate the modern, 1st world conveniences.

Vp,

Why do you want to see Roosh in China???

Is it the opportunities that China presents right now?

I want to see how his developed game will offset the inevitable "so what do you do?" as well as the often unspoken but usually thought what do you drive? where did you go to school? what do you parents do? where do you want to be in 5 years? etc.

I'd titty fuck Ms. Simpson but nothing beyond that.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.