rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR activities. I hate them.

I'm going out today (maybe) with a girl I've seen about 8 times and I've been dragging ass. My day has a girlfriend vibe. Sometimes I think about Mixx's no repeat bang policy as a good thing even though it would be an immense amount of work to pull down 4 new girls a week.

My hate list..

1. Home depot

2. The mall

3. Anything that has to do with meeting relatives

4. A trip (no fucking way)

5. Lunch

6. Dinner

7. Meeting any friends

8. Grocery store

9. Movies

10. Wal-mart type stores

11. Ice cream

12. Fixing things

13. Sitting on a couch watching TV

14. Theme parks (we have loads here)

15. Live music she likes

16. Dancing

I think that I may be a serial dater. I do enjoy drinks and bouncing around and not much more.

Do you guys enjoy doing these things? Have anything to add?

I wouldn't mind going to the movies with a chick again. I haven't done that in at least 24 months. I don't even remember the last time.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My best times are dating a lizard who used to be into sports, a tomboy if you will. There is nothing like rolling with a lizard that can hold her own.
I like certain activities like playing badminton, shooting pool, having a bit of a kickabout (footie/soccer) and it's nice to roll with a bint that can do that.

Reminds me of fond memories of my ex in UK when we went to the Notting Hill carnival and we had to sprint because we smelt tear gas and the whole crowd was running.
She was very agile and was only a few strides behind.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Dancing is on my love it list. Without it I would still be going out at night getting fucked up, with it there is no need for more than 2 drinks.

Movies are so far beyond hatred it's nuts. My life goal is to never see a movie again.

Add to that list:
1. Post sex "talking" about how we met and how "amazing it was" and "random"
2. athletic activities... I've got the reverse view of Moma, I've never seen a girl whose really good at sports that was attractive in person. Sure Ana kornikova but I've never met nor would I ever be in a position to hit that. generally "elite" college women is like "elite highschool men" ... It's sad, can't stand playing any sports with them. Actually I'll add that to my hatred list.
3. Sight seeing. I've seen the same things so many times and need to pretend its special with her is quite annoying. But it's just a game.

I take my main girl to the movies, hockey games, concerts, etc. and don't mind. She's happy to follow along, so when we see movies, it's a film I want to see... If we go to a hockey game, it's on a night when my buddies can't make it, and if we go to a concert it involves a band I know we both like.

Funny you mention theme parks, I love them. My girl had never been on a real thrill ride until this July. It was fun for me as always, and highly entertaining to get her on shit like this:

[Image: kings-island-drop-zone.jpg]

[Image: beast_156.jpg]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I really enjoy day/overnight/weekend trips with girls.

Also like live music and dancing a little

Don't mind meeting her friends if i'm in the mood. family-no

Grocery shopping at fancy food stores is fun if the girl is a foodie like me and we're going to cook something together

Any other type of shopping-can't stand it

Domestic activities-no

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Dancing - I'm an intermediate student of Argentine tango and I love to take my girl to the milonga (=tango dancing event). I also enjoy a stroll in the woods and the like. Shopping = no way unless I feel like getting something for her or we're shopping for me.

Certain kinds of travel is ultimately more fulfilling with female company (not necessarily a LTR though). Whenever I go on a trip where I need to relax I bring along my own talent, otherwise I'll be chasing tail for the whole trip which is definitely fun but doesn't provide the same mental rejuvenation.

Making dinner is also better with a partner, you're just so much more effective. When you're alone you rarely take the time to fix up a boeuf bourguignon.

Hanging out with her family. It's especially awkward when you've recently fucked her (like on the car ride over) and she hasn't showered yet. You also get to see what your girl will look like in 20ish years when you meet her mother.

Erm, what else. . .

Hanging out with her friends, especially her dude friends. They always try to one-up me for some reason. Then I have to be the asshole and put them back in their place.

I especially don't like hanging out with her dude friends if they are college age or younger. I'm 22 myself, so sometimes I find myself around this crowd.

They try so very hard to impress me with "binge" drinking feats, feats of strength, or even dominance in video games. I shit you not, I played drunk super smash against this one 19 year old dweeb who claimed he was "competitive" and I super smashed him with a score of 17 - 0. Then he had to backpeddle and say that he only played on the Gamecube when we were using the N64.

Then there's driving around with her driving the car. That's when I figure out that she's obsessed with Fallout Boy or some shit and I pull the plug.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I can honestly say I hate doing anything with a chick. I value my alone time immensely and I don't need some yaptrap around giving me a play-by-play of the world around me.

The most tolerable things would be going out for drinks or going out to eat. Note that I wouldn't go to dinner with a girl on a date; but if we've been banging a few times and she's genuinely into food like I am, I'm down to check out a restaurant with her if she pays her share.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

It all depends on the girl and the relationship. If these things are a chore, you shouldn't continue seeing the chick. If you meet a chick that you enjoy these kinds of things with it *might* be LTR material.

I would say that I hate ALL of those things, with the wrong chick (most). With the right one it can be fun. For me at least, bar hopping alone gets old.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I don't mind spending time with girls I'm banging as long as they aren't particularly annoying but I avoid doing things with them that I wouldn't want to do if I were by myself or with a friend. So if a girl wants to see a movie I have no problem with it as long as it's a movie I'm interested in seeing but if it looks stupid I'll say no thanks or offer an alternative.

Meals I don't generally mind because going to eat with people is something I enjoy.

Taking a chick to see live music is fucking awesome because I love going to shows (and it's never a bad thing if she wants to sneak into one of the bathrooms for a quickie).

I don't really like going out to bars with girls once I'm already banging them because it means I can't game new chicks that night, but even that can be okay if I'm not in the mood to aggressively chase ass on a particular night.

I don't like going to Home Depot or wherever unless it's for something I need and even then I just get what I came for and leave, so I don't do that kind of shit with girls (or anyone else).

I dislike meeting her friends but I haven't found a good way to avoid this as it seems to always happen no matter what over the course of going out with her several times. This is less of an issue once I've gotten the bang though as I think most of my negative feelings for meeting girls' friends has to do with being conditioned to think of them as potential cockblocks.

This is all assuming of course that we're talking about a relatively cool girl who I can enjoy hanging out with. If the only thing she has to offer is her pussy it's bring the movies all the way once I've got the notch.

Quote: (09-09-2012 02:31 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

...I've never seen a girl whose really good at sports that was attractive in person. Sure Ana kornikova but I've never met nor would I ever be in a position to hit that...

Anna Kornikova was good at tennis? Whaaa?

I don't do traditional dates. If I'm doing something, anything...even like going to the groceries, doing a chore...anything that involves me being out for a while (as long as it doesn't involve my full attention) they they can tag along...

Quote: (09-09-2012 08:25 PM)3agle 3yes Wrote:  

She was good enough to go pro.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-09-2012 09:13 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2012 08:25 PM)3agle 3yes Wrote:  

She was good enough to go pro.

I've played tennis with her, and yes she is good. She never won a title and had a serious problem with choking, but she was top 10 in the world at one point and was one of the best juniors in the world as well.

How often do you see the girl? Surely sacrificing half a day a week for raw regular freaky sex is worth it? I tend to try to control the activity I have with my LTR's, having them cook for you or cut your hair is always good. Reading books together or do some play wrestling that's actually sparring, or whatever else you are in to. If you like chess play them at chess, do things with them that while you'd prefer to do them alone or with a male friend are still good for you. Occassionally I will get bitched out by a girl for not taking them out enough, I hate taking girls out for drinks, it's like bringing sand to the beach. Still I know that when I hit a club or pub with a girl the looks I give girls and the looks I get from girls will help maintain the relationship.

As not to derail the thread
Being stuck in the car with a chick for more than an hour. In that time she'll have complained about the music, the temperature, windows down/up, say that she's hungry, ask to stop to go to the bathroom, its endless.
Traditional 'date nights', having to do certain favors like giving them a tennis lesson in return for sex. Shopping is the worst. Relatives, the endless texts and calls that need to be responded to in order to maintain.

Quote: (09-09-2012 10:08 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Being stuck in the car with a chick for more than an hour. In that time she'll have complained about the music, the temperature, windows down/up, say that she's hungry, ask to stop to go to the bathroom, its endless.
Traditional 'date nights', having to do certain favors like giving them a tennis lesson in return for sex. Shopping is the worst. Relatives, the endless texts and calls that need to be responded to in order to maintain.
No derail that's what this thread is about..

Road trips? Oh boy

Boat trips? Whoa!

Quote: (09-09-2012 10:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

No derail that's what this thread is about..

Road trips? Oh boy

Boat trips? Whoa!

The absolute worst thing you could do with a chick is go on a cruise with her. It must be like prison. Having to go back to that cubicle of a room stuck with the same girl every night. Her nagging you about how fucked up you got, not being able to exploit any of the talent on the boat. etc. etc.

Meeting family is the worst. Meeting their friends is close behind. I once met a girls grandfather and shook his hand after fingering her.. I didn't get a chance to wash my hands in between. Needless to say, it was seriously hard for me to keep a straight face at that point.

Other stuff I don't mind, so long as it's stuff I actually want to do myself, and the girl isn't an annoying cunt. I quite enjoy theme park rides, movies, live music festivals, etc.. Though I'd probably lose them and go do my own thing at a festival or theme park - not that my city actually has any decent theme parks, but eh. But, like Gmac said, if it's with the wrong girl, it quickly becomes the worst thing ever.

I play my video games with my friend, she watches cartoons with his gf. Its a date.

I play magic cards with my her.

I watch aliens vs predator with her...

I eat at a restaurant with her.

I hangout with my friend and talk about life, she hangs out with his wife and talks about whatever.

We play boardgames at a friends house.

I dance in a nightclub and she watches.

I see a 3D movie, she sees a 3D movie.

I watch anime, she gets dressed up in cosplay.

I love my wife man... she's tops for me. I do whatever I want and she figures out what to do while I do it. LTR life in China is wicked cool.

Going to the gun range.

Especially with a chick who has never gone before. At first they are scared as shit, but after a bit without fail they love it. Next thing you know the rush is carrying over and she is tearing your clothes off in the truck.

And I definitely like making dinner in front of an audience. Especially if that audience has a set of DD's

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

I hate doing anything with a girl except drink, get high and have sex. I can't stand being around a female unless we're going to fuck or she's giving me a massage. I don't like the constant complaining, whining and meaningless bullshit coming from their pie holes. I've really started hating interacting with them these past few years and I bet it's a combination of not messing with barely legal girls anymore (no more stress free girls who are always smiling and making jokes) and reading this forum. I sound like a fucking asshole.

Yeah, being in the car with a girl for more than 5 minutes is one of the worst activities out there. I usually turn my cd player up to drown her out when she starts annoying me.

Live music she likes?? I bet that shit is horrible.

Im way too laid back to deal wirh any of that bs from a chick. I simply dont tolerate it, a chick that complained like that to me on a road trip would get dropped off at the nearest exit.

I tend to screen women pretty well, any chick that doesnt vibe well with me wont be seen during daylight hours regardless of how attractive she eyes. I will keep her around as a booty call though.

Only things i enjoy doing with a chick are watching movies, usually horror or comedies. I like seeing them get scared. Also trips to the beach with a female can be pretty chill.

I absolutely avoid meeting friends/family as long as possible. And we only go shopping together if shes cooking me a meal or getting me a gift.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"