rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Would You Go With Four Days?

I'm planning to set aside four days next month to do a trip. Considering my geographic location in the eastern US, I am looking to attack Europe, the Caribbean or South America. I'm going to likely do an overnight flight to allow me four solid days of action.

Right now, Stockholm, Oslo or Berlin are looking pretty good. The thing is I've done most of what I've wanted to see in Latin America. I don't mind going back to cities I've been to before for the chicks but I'd rather switch it up and see something new.

The good thing is I'll be able to set aside another four days in November as well, so I'm thinking let me do a European city in October as it will be warmer that month anyway, and if I like it I may do another European city in November as well.

Any suggestions?

Is the purpose of your trip strictly pussy or cultural? 4 days is a small window.

Quote: (09-03-2012 04:19 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Is the purpose of your trip strictly pussy or cultural? 4 days is a small window.

Strictly girls.

Iceland is a 4.5-5 hour jaunt from NE US. A copy of bang Iceland as airplane reading and you're on your way.

For me, Newcastle for the sure thing. If not, Iceland or Finland with some confidence of getting laid. But I'm not a super player, and 4 days stresses me out to no end. I really have to go into rare form "super Ali rockstar don't give a fuck mode", with almost no sleep.

Don't discount London either. Research The Generator hostel. 800 beds with a club downstairs. Pussy all over and getting primed in the club before going out on the town. A lot of these girls are financially limited, so having a little swag and cash to buy a few drinks will go far.

Another outlyer for possible ease is Belfast. You'd be exotic there as an American, especially in the winter.

London crossed my mind. One of my best friends from traveling is this blond hair blue eyed guy I met in South America who was basically treated like a rockstar down there. We hung out when I was in London last year and I know it will always be good times. I have several other friends there as well. But I have a fascination with Swedish women and want to see it for myself. It's one of those trips I feel obligated to make. I know summer would be ideal but is October a bad time to visit?

It depends on budget.How much you can spend.If you have resources the best is Kiev.

Quote: (09-03-2012 04:39 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

But I have a fascination with Swedish women and want to see it for myself. It's one of those trips I feel obligated to make. I know summer would be ideal but is October a bad time to visit?

Damn, the alarm has been tripped. Globalballer in 3...2...1...[Image: pimp.gif]

Quote: (09-03-2012 04:41 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

It depends on budget.How much you can spend.If you have resources the best is Kiev.

Logistics aren't really a concern for my budget for the next two months. I will probably do Kiev next summer.

Is this area of Stockholm good logistics wise?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kungsholmen

Quote: (09-03-2012 04:39 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

But I have a fascination with Swedish women and want to see it for myself. It's one of those trips I feel obligated to make. I know summer would be ideal but is October a bad time to visit?

I wouldn't recommend it for 4 days, but October can still be an ok time to visit. It's chilly outside but not cold enough to keep people at home.

@HC- While in Tallinn I met a handful of Finnish staying in the hostel. They were very receptive and open. Unfortunately they would stay on short stints and disappear during the day. It made me want to visit Helsinki real bad, but by then my money was running low, and the city was a bit too expensive for me. That's why I recommended it. Next time I hit Europe it will be on the list for a longer stay, and I'll just suck up the cost.

Damn, 4 days is gonna be tough in Europe unless you got some serious pipelining powers.

How about Zagreb?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6074.html

Helsinki sounds very appealing. I might do that.

Quote: (09-03-2012 05:19 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Helsinki sounds very appealing. I might do that.

I'm blond with blue eyes, so wasn't exotic to the Finnish chicks. Being American held much more status than looks. You might be able to really work the exotic angle. Probably wouldn't hurt to talk about how great Obama is also. Was there during the inauguration, and they were all up his butt. Gotta work every angle.

Haha I'm not too big on the race factor (strange for an American huh) but I know it can play a difference in some remote or homogenous places. I have no idea how I would be received in Finland as a black man. I'm doing this trip with a friend though so I'll have a wing.

My buddy favors Oslo. Any Scandinavian veterans here? I remember Roosh's Oslo report and how he said, despite the high cost of living, the girls were pretty hot.

Hencredible, I'm one of those quick in and out guys myself due to having a kid a Greek mom (kills me with guilt and feeds me at the same time) and a lazy baby moma and having a biz with useless employees. They literally made 0 dollars both times I took a trip this year.

I look at where the closest airport (Tampa) flies to direct or Orlando to save time you can find that on the airports wiki page.

I get..
Grand cayman
PR
UK
Switzerland

From Tampa. which airport do you fly from?

I hate thanksgiving with my Greek relatives so I will be getting out for sure. I need to make up a lie for them so they don't put the Mati on me or my flight.

I'm totally with you on that Mech. I love quick getaways to recharge and refocus on my work. I have pretty good range from the DC area, with two international airports and a popular domestic one. I can pretty much get to anywhere in the world.

Quote: (09-03-2012 05:55 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'm totally with you on that Mech. I love quick getaways to recharge and refocus on my work. I have pretty good range from the DC area, with two international airports and a popular domestic one. I can pretty much get to anywhere in the world.
Lucky you besides the DC part. It was a long time ago but I spent months in Norway. Give it a shot.

Quote: (09-03-2012 05:55 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I know those airports well. Hint: The girls that work in the pub are Eritrean. Know how I know? Muahhahahhahaha!

[Image: attachment.jpg7612]   

[Image: attachment.jpg7613]   

[Image: attachment.jpg7614]   

The all knowing Ali-B.

Haha that's awesome Ali B. Let me know if you ever make it to that part of Africa.

I'm looking online and it looks like the hotel market in Oslo and Helsinki are underserved (read: no big American chains). I think I'm going to just throw the hail mary and go with Stockholm on this one. Then we'll see what I decide for November.

I'll be poring over the data sheets for this one.

For four days in Stockholm go for the Wednesday through Sunday. Make sure of this. Any nights outside of this are DEAD.

Stay in Stureplan, I would go with the Scandic Anglais. I never stayed there but Scandic is a good chain. The bar downstairs is often full of talent.

The metro is also close by to get you over to Sodermalm. The Slussen T-Bahn station area was pretty good to me last time I was there.

Quote: (09-03-2012 08:24 PM)Laner Wrote:  

For four days in Stockholm go for the Wednesday through Sunday. Make sure of this. Any nights outside of this are DEAD.

Stay in Stureplan, I would go with the Scandic Anglais. I never stayed there but Scandic is a good chain. The bar downstairs is often full of talent.

The metro is also close by to get you over to Sodermalm. The Slussen T-Bahn station area was pretty good to me last time I was there.

Thanks Laner. You got a link to your Stockholm sheet?

Here ya go.

4 days I would go some place I already know.

I'd do Helsinki. Nightlife is decent throughout the week, girls dig foreigners, and it's cheapest of the Scandinavian countries. It's not without its flaws, but I wouldn't mind going back.

Reykjavik is a good second choice, but the social circles are so insular that it kind of blows having to wait until the very end of the night to get something going. In Helsinki you can game like in any American bar.