rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The worst pickup line that works every single time

A brief disclaimer...I'm 6'4, athletic build, and more attractive than most men.

I was loaded at a bar one afternoon and decided to approach a table of two women and say something extemporaneous. I don't remember what came out, exactly, but it worked, and I have refined it to the following:

"Excuse me...what's your name? (gives you name). Listen, (name), I'm not usually this forward, but you are absolutely lovely and I'd love to get to know you better over (coffee/tea/a drink) sometime."

If I overhead someone else say this, I'd laugh. It sounds ridiculously cheesy, but the direct nature works wonders. There's a number of people who will probably will laugh at this gem, but it works, and I've converted 100% of the dates from this to ONS or summer flings.

The catch? You need to use it on your way out of a venue. I've never tested it at night, only during the day. I still tweak it from time to time, but it has proven itself time and time again.

Those brave enough to test, please share your results.

And if you're in Austin, come up with your own line, please.

Quote: (09-02-2012 09:26 PM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

A brief disclaimer...I'm 6'4, athletic build, and more attractive than most men.

I'd hate to say it, but most guys will stop reading after this part.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-02-2012 09:29 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Eh, maybe so.

The fact is, if you roll up with charm and confidence, your odds are excellent, and you can bet your ass they'll be telling their friends about the approach later. Quick exit is key though.

Quote: (09-02-2012 09:36 PM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

Eh, maybe so.

The fact is, if you roll up with charm and confidence, your odds are excellent, and you can bet your ass they'll be telling their friends about the approach later. Quick exit is key though.

Do you think your line would be as effective if you were 5'7" and average-looking? Assume you have the same amount of game, style, and attendant confidence.

Serious question.

Sorry dude... but you're coasting on your looks.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

"absolutely lovely"

We aint talk like dat in dees parts.

Deb troll or?

It's called direct game. It works. Get your shit tight (dress, grooming, gym body) and be confident, and you will get results.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (09-02-2012 09:29 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

When a guy comes here to start a thread with 'I'm hotttt,' it sounds like he wants to star in his own beauty pageant.

Is this the ghost of Deb Auchery?

'You can bet can your ass they'll be telling their friends later about you'
Wait, does that make you nut harder when you go home empty handed to masturbate?

All that said, maybe it has merit. I'm not so inclined to dismiss it just because you're hottt. I actually used a similar line for daygame, stopping girls in a mall, but complimented their style instead. It opened okay I guess, but I didn't do it enough to reap any dividends.

I'm also noticing that guys who are 6'3"+ can skimp on style and lifting and still do pretty well for getting cute girlfriends. Seems less advantageous for pickups though.

Quote: (09-02-2012 10:11 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

It's called direct game. It works. Get your shit tight (dress, grooming, gym body) and be confident, and you will get results.
No.. it's called retarded British clowns that think we're stupid.

First post..My names Francis and I'm born and raised in Brockton Georgia......So at the bar today I met a lass and invited her for Tea later in the afternoon.....Before I knew it she was in my Vaxhaul Gt and we were heading to get petrol at the closest......

Quote: (09-02-2012 10:21 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2012 10:11 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

No.. it's called retarded British clowns that think we're stupid.

First post..My names Francis and I'm born and raised in Brockton Georgia......So at the bar today I met a lass and invited her for Tea later in the afternoon.....Before I knew it she was in my Vaxhaul Gt and we were heading to get petrol at the closest......

Hahaha. Some guys have accents that work wonders on American chicks. The cool ones freely admit the accent can make all the difference, and mock American girls for being so easy.

He posted a data sheet, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hmmm.. I wondering what to write in that little report box...Baller? Deb? Height? 100%er?

Anyway before I say my goodbyes I'll catch you on the other side [Image: smile.gif]

the accent thing has always kind of weirded me out to be honest. i see it the same way that i would if a girl found me attractive because i had money (sadly i don't).

thankfully my accent is completely fucked beyond repair at this point. i sound basically like what you'd get if you ran a "generic english" punchcard through the accent-o-tron 2000

I was actually thinking I might read, "So....I just met you and....this is crazy....but...."-and I've actually used this (emoted/acted it much better though so the girl wouldn't know what I was actually saying till like 2/3 of the way through and then its actually kinda funny) and its worked so.

But yes, if you got your shit right (good style, confident, good body language and been working on your fitness) and maybe get eye contact or nonverbal signs of interest before hand-direct can be the absolute way to go.

Boldness over being smooth

Quote: (09-02-2012 10:03 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2012 09:36 PM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

Eh, maybe so.

Do you think your line would be as effective if you were 5'7" and average-looking? Assume you have the same amount of game, style, and attendant confidence.

Serious question.

Seriously. We all know that the entire game/PUA ethos is that there are no personal circumstances that can not be overcome to get the kind of girls we want, but some guys take things to the other extreme and forget to apply common sense to their stories.

"OMG Guyz I figured out the best way to make a chick wet in a club is to beat the shit out of the AMOG competing for her, beat the shit out of his crew, and beat the shit out of the bouncers when they try to jump you. Oh BTW a brief disclaimer, I'm 6'4", 265 pounds dutch kickboxer named Alistair Overeem loozzlzozlzozlololz"

Let's not getting any hangs ups on height again. Sure it's helps and people complement you on it in countries where people are shorter on average but it aint no miraculous game advantage. Here in Holland lot's of of guys are taller then me and i'm almost 6.2. Do they all have beautiful girlfriends ? NO, most are beta students who can't get laid if there life depended on it.

We should stop getting hang ups on things we can't psychically change like bodytype (ecto,meso,endo), height, your hairline or dick size/performance.

Want a better bodytype? Hit the gym until you look like a Olympic sprinter even if it takes twice as long and hard work than a mesomorph

Want more height? - Tough luck. Wear some in soles or learn to live with it.

Want more hair? - Tough luck.

Want a bigger dick? Tough luck again.

Your answer to all this is : fuck more girls and get your confidence from the fact that you get laid more than people who have the above.

Strong inner game is the solution.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

No offense but dudes that are 6'2+ and good looking the only thing they have to be worried about is not fucking up.

You in as soon as you walked in. A midget with dimes is who im interested in.

"Excuse me...what's your name? (gives you name). Listen, (name), I'm not usually this forward, but you are absolutely lovely and I'd love to get to know you better over (coffee/tea/a drink) sometime."

In the United States unless you are her exact type she will use a standard rejection line like "ummm, sorry I have a boyfriend."

However I think this can work well in many, not all, international markets when: 1) you are a foreigner/different race and 2) you say it in her language.

If there were a Great War to defend the power of game, I'd enlist. But, for all of its power, the existence of game doesn't suddenly make good looks irrelevant.

In an aborted troll/research effort a couple of months back, I created a fake dating profile with a 6-foot-something cat with low-end "model" looks. Nearly every chick "I" messaged messaged "me" back--with an entirely different tone than I'm used to in real life. They lavished me with praise from the first message. My messages to them were shitty, unclever one-line greetings or quips. Chicks with bitchy, bad-attitude profiles melted into sweethearts miraculously. And, you should have seen what little effort I put into the profile. It was all based on "my" dashing looks.

But you really should have seen the unsolicited messages I got. Average chick after average chick would send me smilies and cutesy messages, as if it were Valentine's Day in junior-high school homeroom. It was fucking depressing. Scorching-hot girls (legit 9s, even by conservative estimates) would send me messages like this--basically throwing pussy at me. (Keep in mind, this guy wasn't a celebrity or had over-the-top model looks; he was just a good-looking guy.)

[Image: attachment.jpg7571]   

This is why I examine game advice from dudes with well-above average looks very closely. Unless they've honed that knife, they live in a different world than most of us.

Tight game will push every guy forward--regardless of looks. I would die on this hill. By extension, though, guys that are already further along are going to end up further up the line. But some dudes mistake success they get almost entirely on the basis of their looks with tight game. Remember, as an exceptionally good-looking (and, yes, tall) guy, you sometimes just have to show up--just like the guy in my fake profile. Your openers can be virtually anything, as long as they're (relatively) inoffensive.

This is not to pick on the OP, but I'm afraid his might be one such case. He may genuinely just not realize it.

Sorry but the OP is right.

Fast forward to 2:41.

Tuth, did you post further analysis of that experiment somewhere? I would really like to read it and see what else we can extrapolate.

If you use the line ''Hi,I am James.I find you very attractive.Do you want to fuck?'' you will get the same results.

Quote: (09-03-2012 02:58 AM)Scott Wrote:  

Tuth, did you post further analysis of that experiment somewhere? I would really like to read it and see what else we can extrapolate.

I didn't.

1. I never finished the "project."

2. It was very involved and too time consuming, for very little yield (ultimately).

3. It was harming my game, by rubbing in my face just how much more regular guys have to work (see above).

4. It mostly confirmed things I already suspected.

5. The type of trolling I wanted to do was liable to get me IP banned from that site, which yields the real me a steady supply of real pussy.

Quote: (09-03-2012 02:58 AM)eveningdiary Wrote:  

Sorry but the OP is right.

Fast forward to 2:41.

That's a horrible example, while that guy Kyle is not the tallest he is what 90% of women would consider handsome and he's in really good shape. IMO he's in the top 10% in looks, if he was average looking that girl would have totally blown him off.

With the OP's line, your looks are the deciding factor, put yourself in their shoes... Let's say a chick who is a 5 came up to you and was like "hey my name is Stacy and I wanted to tell you that I think you're really cute... I'm about to leave the club, but let me give you my number, I'd love to hang out sometime..." Unless you were on a serious dry spell or you're a guy who just likes to fuck and doesn't care about standards, you'd most likely be nice to the girl and indulge her a bit, but you probably wouldn't call her or go on a date with her. Now if the same scenario played out with an 8 you'd be stoked as fuck and you for sure would hit her up and make it happen.... Game is important for men, but in the U.S. looks are the most important factor.

there is no bad pickup line (as long as it's not some psycho shit). guys who tell you otherwise have problems with dealing with innitial resistance/scepticism and can't dictate interaction and lead it forward. the second the girl makes weird face guys give up cause the opener 'didn't work'.

girls are overruled by emotions. basically any emotion is good. she's pissed? good. she's surprised? good. she smiles? good. she's taken aback? good. she's stressed? good. she's engaged emotionally and that's what matters. that's the only thing to be concerned about.. is she engaged emotionally? what is she feeling right now? how do making her feel? do i got her undevided attention? that's the things i'm worried about.

let's say i commented on girl's clothes in a very challenging manner. it doesn't open smoothly. but the girl is 10x more likely to be engaged with me. she can respond with:

"huh?! What don't you like about my style?"
"Do you always talk to people like that?"
"Wow. I don't even know how to respond to that..."
"haha. you either hate it or love it, huh?"

in fact what she says is prety much irrelevant. most importantly, my approach elicited REAL EMOTION. bad or good, whatever, it's ALL good. it piques her interest. frankly, it's almost impossible for a girl not to engage, even just out of curiousity like "who the fuck is he? where is he going with this? was this compliment or what?" and when i know i'm on the right track, i got her hooked and vested in the conversation.

the worst thing is being flat like "oh nice skirt.. oh yeah where did you buy it? cool.. is that store good? oh nice nice.. im looking for something like that to my sister.. etc etc.." flatline convo. worst ever.

so OP you're opener is fine, it gets them butterflies, nothing wrong with that. i look pretty normal, i'm 6ft/1,83m, normal body shape (not athletic), sometimes i open with a compliment and when the girls looks at me weirdly with the look on her face like "whaaat..?" i stay cool and calm there and talk/flirt. it's nothing but a rough landing, it happens and that's the moment to show some people skills, social intelligence, etc.

guys should try out more stuff and before bitching about looks. if anyone feels his looks stop him from opening with approval, should learn to handle rough landings in the first place.

PS. my favorite verbal opener to date: am i suppose to be mesmerized? [playful smirk, challenging BL]