rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

She's a comedienne who's a past-30 has-cats-instead-of-children spinster. From her twitter feed:

I deserve a man who will love me for exactly who I pretend to be.

My boyfriend is SO needy! He's all "I wish I were real!"

The first time sleeping over a guy's place is always awkward 'cause I have to explain who I am, how I got in, & why I'm crying.

When my phone says "searching," I hold it to my heart & whisper "Me too, phone, me too," then burst into tears.

If some slut tries to steal your boyfriend, remember, that's actually her husband, & you're very drunk.

Still haven't found the perfect photo of my cat for my locket. Then again, they're all pretty purrrfect HAHAHAHAHA i'm so alone HAHAHAHAHAHA

Being single isn't so bad because you don't have to share your bed or feelings.

Pretty cute how my ex is trying to get me back by posting photos of him & his wife on their honeymoon.

"Maybe she's born with it. Maybe she's a monster wearing a shit ton of makeup." -Maybelline

I'm hungry, but I also want to get married.

1st date: Puss in Boots 3D. 2nd date: Puss in Boots 3D. 3rd date: Anal.

If I were a guy, I'd text me back.

I'm prettier in person... with the lights off... & you have to be drunk.

I may not be "perfect" or "popular" or "attractive" or "sober" or "married" or "respected."

http://favstar.fm/users/MrsRupertPupkin/most_retweeted

[Image: lauren2.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

Would smash...for up to 3 months.

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

She's bangable looking and fairly funny but I'm sure she would be a neurotic pain in the ass to date

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

There are few things more aggravating than a woman who thinks she is funny.

Still, I'd smash that.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

If she would just SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop being clever she could probably trap a mope.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

Actually, some of those are quite amusing.

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

How is that the same person as this:

[Image: headshot_Caltagirone.jpg]

and

[Image: 3747476348_2e0d3092d7_z.jpg?zz=1]

She looks very cute in the OP's photo, not as much above. Did she grow a double jaw since the first photo was taken, or just find the perfect MySpace angle?

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

So many fucking spinsters out there... it's unreal.

As for her photo: Nice gut. Maybe she should hit the treadmill if she wants a husband.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

The bar for "female comedian" seems to be lower than for male comedians.

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

Her comedy is nothing more than self-depreciation. I'm honestly quite depressed reading it, because I'm pretty sure she's serious.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

Quote: (08-31-2012 05:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The bar for "female comedian" seems to be lower than for male comedians.

Yep.

Eddie Brill was right. Shame he had to lose his job as Letterman booker for saying that women aren't funny. Glad to see that Adam Carolla came out to support him.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

I was wrong. She's not a comedienne that could appear on Letterman. She's just an assistant. She's had some administrative role in Family Guy and a few other minor shows.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Mrs Rupert Pupkin

Quote: (08-31-2012 01:34 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

She's a comedienne who's a past-30 has-cats-instead-of-children spinster.

Huh, what's that?

Quote:Quote:

comedienne

I've never seen this word before. Are you sure that you just didn't make this up? Better check Google...

Quote:Quote:

The term "comedienne" is sometimes used for female comedians.

Oh.

Oh.